Denise

Story Info
A moment of love.
2.3k words
4.36
14k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood at the mirror, and brushed her hair, as I watched her from her bed. The scent of her perfume wafted around me, and I was captivated by the aroma. As she pulled at the brush, her head tilted, revealing the softest neck I'd ever witnessed. Her glance was averted to the reflection of me, and I was drawn toward her, my legs responding to her inaudible command.

I placed my hands at her waist, and I whispered her name, "Denise", at her earlobe, as her eyes gently closed to my breath. My breathing warmed the canal of her ear, and I kissed the spot where her chin met her neckline. My hands caressed forward, with my left hand brushing the underside of her breasts, as the right came across the flat of her stomach, and I could feel her relax against me.

My left hand committed to the erection at her right breast, as my right committed to the moistness of her arousal, beneath her jeans, and the lace of her undergarment. As my right found its mark, she inhaled deeply, and her jaw dropped to the "ohh" of her exhalation.

I felt my own arousal pulse and expand against her, as I feared my trembling might betray my confidence, but did not. Instead it only added to the pleasure of the moment, my fingers vibrations carrying her to a point of euphoria. "Denise" I breathed again, and linked kisses down the nape of her neck and onto her shoulder.

Her head tilted back upon my shoulder, as my fingers worked their chosen intentions. Her hands reached around me and pulled at my thighs, as my arms constricted toward our pressing union. We continued these motions for several moments. Not because we were afraid of our combination, but because this was already better than either of us had felt, for a very long time.

Our heads began to sway to the rhythm of the song we were creating. A song only the two of us could hear. The cadence pulls more of our body's into the motion, and our breathing becomes synchronized. Our hearts pound a back beat as we attempt to get as much of our bodies in contact as possible.

I tilted my head into the perfume of her neck, and my exhale aroused this spot with humor. The reflex of the tickle brought her face to mine, and our lips became one with the symphony. Without breaking the kiss, her body rotated to mine. Our lips parted, and our tongues danced in the vacuum of our passion.

Our right hands ascended the other's back, and once above the neck, began pressing us further toward the union. Our left arms prayed for extension, to encircle the other more, as our mind's swirled among the notes of our melody.

We found ourselves at the foot of the bed, without knowledge of the travel. I relented to her press in that direction, and gravity seated me, on the bed before her. Though our lips had distanced, our eyes had locked, with a magnetism that could have turned the other, inside out.

Her gaze was so captivating, I was unable to work the buttons of her blouse, until its spell was broken. I brushed my hands up to her shoulders, and back down slowly across her breasts. Her eyes closed and her head rocked back with another exhaled "oh!"


With her gaze broken, I found myself a little more dextrous, with regard to her buttons. I started at the bottom of the blouse, and as each button was released, I planted a kiss behind its entitlement. I found myself standing again as I released the last button, and my hands caressed her shoulders, while gravity pulled the garment to the floor.

I continued the trail of kisses up the nape of her neck, to the lobe of her left ear, where I spoke her name again. "Denise.". Our bodies spun with enlightenment, a hundred and eighty degrees, so that she was between me and the bed.

"Oh! Jeff." she responded, as she nuzzled my left ear. She began her own trail of kisses down my neck to the apex of my collar. She continued these kisses behind each of the buttons of my shirt, as she released them on her way down, to a seated position before me. I almost exploded in orgasm, as she pulled the shirt tails out of my pants, and up the length of my excitement.

She became impatient with desire, and the last three buttons of my shirt shot about the room, as they where ripped from their tethers, at her impulse. The snap and zipper of my trousers gave way easily to the pressure of our mutual passions. I again feared orgasm as her hair raked my erection, when she pressed my pants and briefs to my ankles.

She noticed my reaction to her hair, and began gently kneading my testicles, and brushing her hair across the head on my erection. She pulled her hair back so that she could see the look in my eyes, as her tongue slowly rose the length of my hardened shaft. Her eyes never broke their stare, as she reached the tip, and engulfed it into her mouth.

My head rocked back, and I felt my legs weaken, as her mouth fully accepted my hardened passion. My hands grabbed her hair as she began bobbing me, and it took all of my will not to thrust in her mouth.

She'd stop, momentarily, but jerk me with her hand as her tongue raced in circles all around the head. Then again with the bobbing, and kneading my testicles, then stopping and licking, again and again.

I felt myself breaching, and pulled her head off of me and she looked ever so pleased by the by her skills of fellatio. "You really like that, you like when I suck you. Do you think you can do me quite as good as that?"

At this temptation, I folded my waist, and began kneading and pressing her breasts until she was completely reclined on the bed. I ran my hands, softly up the inside of her thighs, while her legs parted easily, as my hands made their ascent.

When my thumbs reached her crotch, I began rotating them on either side of my target, and the abrasion of her jeans created vibrations there. Her head tilted back and her back began arching, pressing herself into my thumbs. I pulled my hands back toward me as her legs closed against them, not wanting their pressure relieved, just yet.

When I got to her knees, I moved slightly starboard, and my right hand moved purposely to her stomach and chest. I gazed at her intimately as I kneaded her breasts, and her legs now extended, with her left between mine. My left hand released the snap of her blue jeans, and the zipper released itself, because the jeans fit so well.

I pulled her jeans down from my grip at the waistband, and they turned inside out as they revealed so much more. The white of her thighs began quivering intently, and when the jeans completed their reversal I threw them aside. The lace of her undies revealed just enough to entice my passion to yearn even more.

I found myself kneeling at the foot of the bed, with her knees on either side of me, and her feet on the floor. I planted a kiss to the inside of her left knee, and chased them repeatedly up the inside of her thigh. As my face became closer to the spot of her arousal, the scent of her passion drew me in even more.

As I reached the apex of her thigh, I felt the silk of her solitary attire bush against my cheek. Her hands then gripped at the back of my head, and she rotated it willingly, into her undergarment. Her pressure was such, that I could feel the silk mesh, give way to the hairs, that were hidden underneath.

I began kissing upward, toward her navel, but her hands began pushing my head in and back down. The elastic band, of her silk underwear, caught on my chin as she pressed my head home. I was throbbing intensely, and my pulse was racing, and my tongue started working, with a mind of its own.

My hands became controlled by the passion of the moment, and I ripped her panties, , and I draped them across her left thigh. Her legs spread wider, and she pulled my head closer, as my tongue worked her clitoris, in passionate circles. I squeezed her buttocks, and pressed her harder to my face as she pressed my head harder, and started to moan.

Her whole body quaked, and arched almost completely. She said, "Jeff, oh please take me! I want you inside me!"

At her insistence, I stopped what I was doing, and stood up before her, and drank in her beauty, as she scooched up the bed. My body was trembling, and my erection was throbbing. "I love you, Denise. I want you more than anything I've ever wanted before".

Our eyes locked together, as I crawled up the bed. As soon as she could reach, her hand was at the back of my neck, pulling my head to hers. Our gaze was not broken till our lips touched the other's, and our tongues began dancing together in time. Our arms began squeezing the other more closely, and we rolled to and fro on the bed.

She wrapped her legs around me, and I could feel her moistness on the shaft of my penis, with the hairs of her essence exciting the sides. She forced herself up on me, and then began grinding her sexual excitement, up and down mine. Her head was rocked back, and she breathed to the heavens as I started caressing her breasts.

I wanted, so badly, my presence inside her, and she sensed this too, as her thighs squeezed in on me. This raised her up, and her hand guided me into her, as I pulled her back down with my grip on her breasts. Her vagina was taunt, and closed tight around me, as the ribs of my member raked her inside. As her full weight came down on me, I felt everything in her, as if I had actually bottomed her out.

She raised up again, and this pulled at my member, almost to exit, then back down again. I reached round behind her, and pulled her down on me, and thrust myself into her several times. I grabbed hold of her buttocks with both of my hands, as each of my thrusts probed deeper inside.

Our breathing became like synchronized animals, with both of us grunting in similar time. She resisted my thrusting with circular grinding, I felt every sexual muscle she had, with every sexual muscle of mine.

I wrapped both of my arms tight around her, as if I could pull her inside me, like I was in her. With both of us almost to physical exhaustion, we relaxed for a moment, breathing in sighs. I took of this moment, and looked deep in her eyes. "I am so in love with you, Denise." I said, with my sigh.

The words must have excited her even more, because her vagina became tighter than it was before. It squeezed at my erection, with neither of us moving, but I felt her throbbing with passionate pleasure. "I love you, Jeff." , she said back to me.

We then began kissing, our tongues truly dancing, again we were rolling to and fro on the bed. I ended on top this time, just where she wanted me, and seared all my passion into her eyes. I clasped both her hands in mine, then placed them above her, almost outstretched near the headboard of the bed.

I kissed her some more, but my manhood would not be denied, and I began thrusting as I looked in her eyes. She couldn't hold hers open because the rapture had taken her, but I still watched her face, as I drove me inside.

She wrapped her legs around me, and pulled me into her. As my thrusts became harder and deeper each time. Our breathing was once again animal, and the bed was now pounding into the wall. The room began spinning, and she began moaning, she then said, "I'm coming." and I knew soon, so would I.

I pulled myself out of her, and rolled her onto her knees, took purchase behind her, and got back inside. I grabbed both her breasts with my hands, began thrusting into her again and again. I grabbed her hips, and then started pulling her into each thrust that I made. Each time I did, an audible slap was heard, louder and louder and louder each time.

At the point of euphoria, I reached underneath her, and fingered her clitoris, with my thrusts now more purposeful, before releasing my load. She yelled, "Oh! I'm coming. I'm coming again!"

Her vagina had grown tighter, or my penis much bigger, cause our grip on each other was just shy of painful, with both of us wanting this never to end. Her cries of elation peaked each nerve inside me with her second coming I knew I could not hold mine, as I then rammed it home.

"I'm coming too, my love! I'm coming My Denise! I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!" I cried. I'd released both testicles simultaneously, and the heat of our passions almost cauterizing us at the spot of our union. I collapsed on her back with an exhausted sigh.

We rolled to the right, I was completely depleted of all of my energy, except for the quivering man at her side. She rolled over to me, her gaze was still captivating, and I loved her more and more, as I looked in her eyes.

"I love you, Denise. With all of my heart." I said, "I'm going to love you forever."

"I love you too, Jeff. Forever and ever, Jeff. I love you too." my Denise replied.