Denise & the Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
518 Followers

I saw the hunger in Denise's eyes even after cumming four times so I pulled my still ready penis out of her and let her disappear down the hallway. Soon there was female moaning and male groaning coming from down the hall. But I was soon preoccupied as Gwen had said, "Now, let's not let your own magnificence go to waste, Mark."

With that she crawled under me where Denise had just been and taking the head of my penis pushed it inside of her and let me do my thing. Soon I had Gwen, who was much louder than Denise, crying out, "Oh mercy, oh Jesus. Goddamn that feels good, baby. Oh mercy. Oh help me. Ohmigod, Ohmigod, OHMIGOD!!!" And with that she came the first of six times. On the sixth I watched as Gwen's face went limp, her eyes rolled up into her head and she passed out with pleasure.

I marveled at what an amazing thing evolution had created in the female human body. When a man had an orgasm that was it...usually. But when a woman had an orgasm she could end it there and focus on being affectionate, or she could keep it going and experience multiples of that most intense feeling that one can experience other than the warmth of long-term love and affection.

In Gwen's case she regained consciousness and said, "I have to do that again." I hadn't cum yet so I was ready and in fact the long intercourse with both Denise and Gwen had desensitized me a little so I could do this rhythmic fucking for ever at this point.

Forty-five minutes later we had lost count of how many times Gwen had reached a climax under me. She began helplessly crying as the next to last one hit her. With that one her emotions were raw but the pleasure was incredible and she didn't want it to stop. She told me later she felt like a whore but didn't care at the same time. She passed out again as her brain overheated and was denied oxygen by the blood being pulled away from her head to fill her eroticized hips moving against mine.

When she revived I put on an evil grin and said simply, "For last night." And with that I started up a rapid rhythm inside of Gwen that I knew would finally result in me finally cumming. After holding back so long I figured I would be gushing pints of semen up Gwen's pussy. So one more time Gwen's exhausted body rose to the pleasure my rapidly stroking penis was causing until, knowing I was going to cum inside of her, she coaxed me on verbally until we climaxed together.

Ben and Denise had finished a long time ago and were preparing breakfast and watching us getting it on, but I hadn't really paid attention to them until Gwen and I were done. As Gwen and I finished I noticed that Denise's hair was damp and there was a damp sheen on hers and Ben's skins. They were both nude. Ben said, "We decided to save water and showered together, Mark. So go on; you and Gwen should do the same." We headed off to the shower to shower each other off and once again became engaged in sexual activity in the shower. I'm guessing something similar happened with Ben and Denise. It's hard to get into a shower naked with a beautiful member of the opposite sex and not have something happen.

I opened Gwen's legs to pleasure her by-this-time bright pink pussy orally and she reciprocated by giving me a great blow job which had me quivering and cumming into her mouth. She lifted her face to mine and kissed me so that I could taste my own cum on her tongue and lips and then pulling back dramatically swallowed the contents and remarked, "And now I've finally had my cum cocktail! Tastes good and salty!!" We both laughed in the shower. I felt odd for a moment because I felt so comfortable being naked and engaging in sex with someone who wasn't my wife. We toweled off, ate breakfast together and then headed off on our separate ways.

Months passed by and nothing similar happened again. And although we continued to enjoy watching movies in our skivvies and sleeping over at each other's places nothing more happened sexually. Ben and I talked about it, comparing notes on how our wives felt respectively and I'm sure Denise and Gwen did the same. During that autumn Denise got us to take a trip to Atlanta so she could enter an amateur strip contest and once again she found a studly man in the audience who took her into the room segregated from the rest of the club and who engaged her in a wild bout of intercourse. For months after that she was loving and attentive, and nothing unusual happened.

So it was early April of the next year; Ben and Gwen and Denise and I had been hanging around doing different things together that whole time. So it was not surprising when Ben and Gwen invited us to a camping trip in western Michigan at Warren Dunes State Park. They would be camping with 10 of their friends in a Group Use Area in the park. The camping site was rustic but it would give us quiet privacy in a wooded setting that backed up to the dunes' nature trails. It sounded great. Ben and Gwen had a large tent and extra sleeping bags and mattresses. They said their friends were like them so we thought we'd have a good time and we hadn't been camping in years. It would be late April which would not be the normal summer camping season which meant more of the getting back to nature sort of feeling. Lake Michigan would be too cold to swim in, but we could wade for brief spells in the chilly waters of that time of year. We would also be able to hike, sit around a campfire and enjoy a good night's sleep with only the sounds of nature in the background and less bother from insects.

As we pulled into our campsite there were three other large tents already set up; we were the last to arrive. The tents were arranged around a campfire pit, a circle of stones with a steel grill over it, some camping chairs, and off to one side a large hammock big enough for two to relax in comfortably. It was of such a design that two people could lie in it and not have it sag in the middle. It actually had a wide cushion in it. Additionally we had lucked out and flush toilets and showers were nearby and someone in the group had arranged with the park authority to have them opened, even though it was off-season. It looked like we were going to have a great time.

Denise and I were all introduced to the others: Valerie and her husband Frank, Rebecca and her husband Bob, Elaine and her husband Chung, Barbara and her husband Dale, and lastly Melody and her husband Gene. All the guys were black, except Chung; he was Korean. All were in great shape, with attractive looks and figures. And all were very friendly too which made it easy to get to know them.

To show you how easily we got along with Ben and Gwen's friends at one point I started physically playing around with a couple of the ladies and they eventually retaliated. With Denise's cooperation four of them ganged up on me, dragged me over to the hammock, tied my hands down and depantsed me so I was naked from the waist down. Then they tied down my ankles and left me there. All the physical contact as they wrestled me up on the hammock and pulled my shorts and briefs off had left me with an erection. Each woman was invited by Denise to touch my lucky "charm" and then they left me there to finish setting up our tent.

Denise came back, unbound me, and gave me my shorts and briefs back. After a late afternoon lunch, we all hiked down to the Lake Michigan shore. A lot of horseplay ensued and we all began a game of Frisbee football. Soon challenges were laid down that the losing team had to dive into the icy cold waters of Lake Michigan. The teams consisted of Denise and 6 of the guys up against the rest of us. Despite Denise's competitiveness her team lost. With our last goal and as the sun was getting lower in the sky our team declared victory. Denise's teammates began taking their clothes off and were soon nude and charging for the cold waters of Lake Michigan. They shouted at Denise to get naked and dive in. At that point I could swear the guys had thrown the game just so they could get Denise naked. They were soon grabbing her hands and feet and swinging her back and forth and tossing her in the freezing waters. And then one of the guys lifted her up and carried her out of the water with her bare butt leading the way.

The group must have done this on previous trips because everyone had brought towels and two extra for Denise and me. Soon Denise and the guys were all bundled up in towels and drying off.

As Denise and I were walking back on the trails leading back to our camp site Denise leaned over and remarked, "Did you see the size of every guy who was naked in the water? They're all the size of Ben or bigger." I had noticed and I knew Denise was already thinking about possibilities. After all, enormous cocks were definitely her thing.

Over the next four days we partied hard with the other couples. We engaged in games, hikes through the woods and the dunes, brief dips in Lake Michigan, and long nights of lovemaking. In our tent with Ben and Gwen, Ben and Gwen broke the ice by stripping down naked, zipping their sleeping bags together and engaging in a lusty session of lovemaking; and from the sounds in the other tents we soon figured out that the same was happening there. So Denise and I joined in. It was midway through the night that I woke up to a little chilly air and then a warm body next to me. Thinking that Denise had just returned from the toilets I reached out and drew her to me. But it wasn't her. It was Gwen. And she was very ready. Her kisses trailed down my chest and she was soon sucking on my hardening penis. I was soon cumming into her mouth. Then I reciprocated for her bringing her off and again gaining a stiff erection that I followed up with a long session of intercourse and the multiple orgasms I was quite capable of giving a woman.

Now mind you the whole time Gwen and I are entertaining each other sexually Ben and my Denise are also doing the same. The cries Denise was uttering were loud and pained as Ben's massive penis stretched Denise and brought her incredible pleasure down there. It seems that Ben had been learning the lessons that I had practiced on Gwen and was now able to stave off cumming until he was absolutely having Denise begging him to please cum inside of her before she lost her mind with erotic pleasure. So now my best friend Ben was a double threat to my marriage. He was not only hung like a horse but now could sustain a long, pleasuring erection for whomever he was fucking. And in this case he was apparently thoroughly fucking Denise, based on her moans and cries.

As the moon came up and shined bright light against the walls of our tent I could see the silhouettes of Ben and Denise. My god, but his cock was enormous. It was like a thick pole sliding in and out of my wife's raised bottom. And as I kept an eye on them even while being with Gwen I could make out the silhouette of Denise's mounded breasts shaking as she reach climax after climax, could make out her curling her hips up to take Ben's length and girth deeper inside of her, and could make out her back arch up and her hips lift off the ground as she climaxed again and again.

Soon they settled down and soon Gwen and I parted. Gwen returned to Ben's arms and Denise came back to mine. We slept until morning and the noise of the camp woke all of us up.

When I woke up I was angry from having been cuckolded by my wife. Yes, I had made love to Gwen, but that felt like a consolation prize so that the real business at hand could happen: the thorough fucking of Denise by a large cocked man. Denise, however, was positively radiant. Later that day when we were all engaged in a volleyball game in which the guys had taken off their shirts due to the unseasonable heat, Denise was the first one to pull off her t-shirt and bra and begin to play topless. The other ladies soon joined in. And later that day when we again played Frisbee football on the beach and she was again on the losing team, she didn't pause a minute to strip her clothes off and hit the waves and engage in very physical horseplay with the guys and gals on her team. In fact she dragged me down to the beach and had the other girls on her team strip me naked and drag me into the freezing waters of the lake.

I felt better, though, when Denise proudly announced to the other women on the beach that I really knew how to use my equipment which was becoming erect despite the cold water and as a result of having several naked women touching me all over. This prompted Gwen to grab my exposed cock in her hand and second Denise's comment with her own announcement that I indeed did know how to please a woman.

It had taken all day, but my simmering anger had finally subsided when I finally realized that Denise loved me and her best friend thought I was sexy. That old male ego; it can fuck us up many a time!!

That evening we swapped stories, shared a delicious dinner on the grill, and talked and sang late into the night. As we headed to our tent, Ben said to me, "Don't get freaked out or anything, but Gwen and I are going to share a tent with Elaine and Chung. So Rebecca and Bob will be sharing the tent with you guys. You OK with that?" I and Denise were surprised by this change in sleeping arrangements, but we both felt comfortable with both Rebecca and Bob. Denise was the first to respond, "So you and Gwen are swingers, huh?"

Ben responded, "You got me. Pretty quick, Denise," and then he laughed and blushed a little.

Denise then turned to me and said, "It's OK, honey, Rebecca and Bob are nice folks. And we're just going to hit the sack anyway; it's been a long day." We headed off to our tent.

As we entered we saw immediately that Rebecca and Bob were already there and were already preoccupied. Rebecca's slender white body was moving up and down on Bob who was laying naked face up. Rebecca was also very naked. The muscles on her body were moving sexily as she flexed and moved her hips and her butt down and around Bob's cock.

Rebecca was white and Bob was black. Rebecca had frizzy, light brown hair, blue eyes and a pale complexion that bordered on the ruddy where the sun had touched it regularly. Her breasts were medium sized, firm, and stood out from her chest as large, tan-nippled cones. Her breasts were similar to Denise's. Her belly was a little rounded and ended in a thick bush of curly light brown pubic hair.

Bob was a caramel-colored black man, with sparse jet black body hair. The hair on his head was close cropped and he had jet black eyes. His body was muscular and fairly hairless except for a jet black soul patch of pubic hair low on his groin (he had obviously trimmed his pubic hair into that design).

I stared at how erotic their lovemaking was: Rebecca's body undulating on top of Bob's, her body occasionally shuddering as the pleasure mounted inside of her. Bob for his part held her fast while he moved in different ways to increase Rebecca's pleasure. Denise, standing quite near me, simply uttered, "Oh...my!!"

Rebecca, hearing us enter, turned in a voice made breathy by her movement and her mounting pleasure, said, "Don't leave. Especially you Denise...you're next." Again I heard Denise utter, "Oh...my!!!" "Well, it's not like we haven't seen this already, Mark. Keep going." She pushed me into the tent and was soon disrobing down to her birthday suit. Because I wasn't fast enough she helped me out of my own clothing and then dragged me down onto our own sleeping bags and proceeded to suck on me until I was hard.

At first I fingered Denise but she soon had the gorgeous bottomside and set of feminine folds hovering over my face and eager for my tongue to do its thing with her. I love eating pussy so I quickly was ravishing intimate attention on Denise's labia, nympae, clitoris, and the twin holes of her vagina and her anus. It wasn't long before I was very hard and Denise was very wet and engorged.

As she started to part so she could maneuver herself down onto my erect penis she disappeared. Instead I was confronted by a naked and ready Rebecca who replaced Denise and had her knees planted on my shoulders, her forearms planted on my thighs and hips, and her bottomside pressed into my face. I was unable to get up as Rebecca ground her very wet pussy lips into my face, using my nose as a stimulator for her vagina and her very engorged clitoris.

It was only a few minutes before I began to hear Denise crying out with one incredibly loud orgasm after another. I knew then that clearly Bob was having his way with her, but Rebecca still had me pinned down. I thought of biting her pussy to get her off me, but when I opened my mouth she angled down and pressed those wet feminine labia against my mouth while at the same time encircling my penis with her mouth. I responded as any man who really loves the taste of a woman's pussy; I ran my tongue up inside that tart and creamy vagina of hers.

Denise told me her story later that night:

"As we started to move around I was incredibly horny and figured if Rebecca and Bob didn't care about doing it in front of us we shouldn't worry about doing it in front of them. I wanted you in the worst way and hearing the sounds of their lovemaking had just gotten me even more aroused, not to mention what you were doing to me with your mouth and fingers down there. I was ready for a little of the old in and out in a big way.

"But as I started to move to swing my hips down to yours that's when I felt Bob's arm wrap around my waist and pull me back from you and felt Rebecca push past me and clamber on top of you.

"As Bob pulled me back I was startled at first and a little fearful. But then I felt his enormous penis rubbing against my back side and thought to myself, 'Oh my...he's positively huge.' Then Bob angled my hips and exposed butt in such a way that his penis slipped between my thighs and rubbed up against my already very aroused female parts. And you know what I'm like when my clit gets going and all...like mother like daughter.

"You also know how I do love a big penis pushing its way around inside of me and having its way with me."

At this point I had thought to myself that in fact all the guys here on this weekend trip had enormous penises except for me. This was like an erotic buffet for Denise and here she was telling me about the second encounter with a well-hung man in two days. Two days, two men, two big penises...two nights of fantasy for Denise.

She continued, "Omigod, just the length and girth as it slowly slid and pulled at my labia and clit almost had me climaxing right then and there on his first stroke in. You, dear, had gotten me so worked up with your loving attention to my body, that it wasn't taking much to put me over the top. But, no, I didn't cum. I just got weak in the knees which only succeeded in angling my butt up in the air. Bob did what any horny man would have done when presented with a woman pointing her bare bottom at him...he took me.

"He took me good. As he sank those long inches up my vagina I nearly passed out with the pleasure of his enormously thick and long penis pushing its way in deeper and deeper. And then he slid it back out and I could feel him tug at my insides leaving an emptiness that I wanted immediately filled.

"I pushed my hips back to capture that retreating, hot organ of his, but Bob controlled me with strong hands on my naked hips and expert thrusts and retreats of his own hips. He poked me fast, poked me slow, pushed down towards my belly, pulled up towards my back, he angled to the left, to the right, and in circles. Mark, I am so glad to be a woman at these times. The pleasure that radiates out from the center of my belly as you guys do your thing inside of us is a gift you will never know. I'm just so glad to have you to anchor me and love me despite my horny weaknesses.

"You know the rest as Bob took me long and slow and had me cumming three times before he rolled me on my back on his sleeping bag. I could smell the scents of his and Rebecca's earlier lovemaking and this too aroused me. I felt like I was swimming in the wetness and smell of great sex...the best gift we women have to experience.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
518 Followers