Denise Ch. 04

Story Info
Denise experiences discipline.
2.9k words
4.56
29.6k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannymike
dannymike
44 Followers

The bright sun in my eyes woke me up. It took a few moments for the events of the prior night to sink in. I remembered what had happened and lay there in bliss. I went over Graham's words in my head. He had given me permission to be myself. I still didn't understand how I was fortunate enough to have a husband like Graham. I knew that a whole new world was about to open for me. I couldn't wait to experience new things, meet new people and let myself grow. I also couldn't wait to experience things sexually I had never even dreamed about. Also, I couldn't wait to fuck and suck anyone and everyone I could. When I went out to have coffee with Graham, we talked about the last few nights and decided to just relax at home all week. I don't want to bore you, so I will jump ahead to the following weekend. True, I did flash a couple of people (Sorry, couldn't help myself.).

Saturday came and it was our night to "play". Graham and I talked over coffee, trying to decide what to do that evening. I told him that I wanted him to take control of me and treat me like the slut I am. He smiled and said he would be delighted. I laid out my plaid skirt, sheer blouse, sexy bra, panties, heels and of course my suspenders. I took my usual long bath and dressed in my new clothes. Graham walked in as I was finished and smiled. He told me I looked like the sexiest tramp in town. I blushed and told him thank you, I will be sure to act like one. We both laughed and he told me that once we walked out the door I was all his. He said I would be treated like a whore, and I was to do as I was told. I responded "Yes, Master" and we left the house. Graham told me he was taking me someplace new, and I would see things I've never seen before. He warned me not to embarrass him, just do what he said at all times.

We pulled up in front of a night club. Graham told me this was where they featured "Female Impersonators". He explained that some of the performers were actually women, some were men made up to appear as women. I said I had read about it, but never seen it. He also told me they sometimes had special shows at 1:00 A.M. and we would be staying to see it. I nodded, and looked to the floor. When we went inside, I saw how beautiful it was decorated. There was fine carpeting and furnishings. There were tables set with candles. Sitting at the tables were either one or two couples. I didn't see any singles. There were a couple of single women sitting together, but they looked like they might be performers. One thing about all of them was the fact that they were very beautiful. In my mind I tried to figure out if they were men dressed as women, or real women. I guessed I would know later. Graham led me to a table not far from the stage. He instructed me to sit and be quiet. I nodded and sat quietly. He disappeared in the direction of the bar, I assumed to get us drinks. He returned some time later with two drinks in hand.

At 9:00, the house lights dimmed. The lights on stage came on and I saw brilliant colors and a spotlight. I had never been to a place like this and was spellbound by what I saw. A very beautiful woman came onto stage and the music started. She danced, sang and walked all around the stage. She had a beautiful voice and I thoroughly enjoyed her show. Once, she came over to where we were sitting and caressed Graham's face. I admit I was a little jealous. The thing was, I didn't know if I was jealous because she touched my husband, or because she didn't touch me. All I knew was that I would have loved to see that beautiful body of hers naked. I was really getting turned on. I looked at Graham several times and he made a point of ignoring me. There were several women who performed, all very beautiful. I wondered if we would ever find out rather or not they were women or men. The club had filled, no tables seemed to be available. A couple of the performers had touched me as they came by our table. I melted inside each time. It was hard not to touch back, but I knew I had to obey my Master.

It was now after midnight. I was hoping they would have a special show tonight. I didn't know what special meant, but I knew it would be great. At 12:30 A.M., the curtain closed and the house lights were turned back on. I looked around and saw all of the couples were dressed in suits, gowns and various evening wear. I realized I was under dressed, but I was proud of my new clothes. They felt good on me. At five minutes till one, the lights went down again. All conversation from the audience stopped. I heard a voice on the microphone announce the special show was about to begin. I stared at the closed curtain wondering which performer I would see. Maybe this late I would be able to see some of the women's tits. The announcer said he had a special surprise. He said one of his dear friends was here with his new slut. I then heard him introduce Graham. My Master took me by the hand and led me on stage. I was very nervous, looking out onto the crowd sitting before me. I didn't want to embarrass Graham, so I fought to remain calm. Once on stage, the curtain opened. I saw various equipment with chains attached, benches and other things I had no clue about. When I realized what I was looking at, I felt my pussy beginning to get wet. It finally sunk in that I was going to be the special show.

Once on stage, I was led to a little room just to the side of stage. There were two of the women with me. In the room, there were a couple of guys who worked the lights. I was handed a red, floor length gown, a bra and panties. The woman who handed them to me was dressed in a leather halter with her tits in plain sight. All I could think of was sucking on them. I could feel my juices running down my legs. The woman screamed "Slut, quit looking at my tits, or I will tell your Master." I quickly stared at the floor. She told me to strip and put on the clothes I had been handed. I looked around and she told me to do it now, or be punished. I undressed, finally standing naked. The men were watching me and remarked they hadn't seen tits that nice in a long time. One of the younger ones came over and pinched one of my nipples. I could feel my pussy start to pulse, and could smell my cum start to flow. The other woman yelled at me, telling me I was not to cum until given permission. It took every bit of strength I had to stop the flow coming from my pussy.

I dressed and was led back on stage. Graham introduced himself, and me, his slut. I was led over to a metal frame. There wrist and ankle straps were made of leather. My arms were lifted and my wrists were then secured. My legs were spread and my ankles placed in the lower restraints. I was standing spread eagle. My husband, Master, asked if anyone in the audience wanted to assist. I saw an older man get up and walk onto the stage. He was dressed in a tux and was very distinguished looking. I found myself wondering what it would be to fuck him. I pushed the idea out of my mind, knowing I didn't dare put myself into a state of arousal. The man walked up to me and Graham handed him a knife. The man looked at me and smiled. I saw the knife come up to the neckline of my gown. It didn't take any effort at all for the blade to slit my dress completely. Once cut, he grabbed hold of the top and ripped it off me. I heard cheers from the audience as he cut my bra in several places and tore it off. Now, in just my panties, I listened to the jeers and names I was being called. I heard slut, bitch, whore, cow and cum slut. Every time I heard a name, I felt a tingle. I loved hearing those names.

Leaving me in my panties, the man left the stage. Graham nodded to the woman wearing the gown. She walked over to me and stood, leering. Graham handed her the knife. She very quietly told me she couldn't wait to fuck my Master while I was tied and made to watch. I lowered my head, suddenly realizing this was the real thing. She took the knife and very slowly cut off my panties. Now the people watching were cheering about my naked pussy. I felt the humiliation come, no longer having to control my orgasm. The girl with the leather halter took the microphone from Graham. She said she was looking for a female volunteer. Out of the audience came a very tall redhead. I stared at her, seeing a flawless beauty. She walked on stage and I saw the low cut silver gown. Her breasts were barely contained and the slit up the side showed long, tanned legs. My mouth began to water as I watched her body move. Again, I had to focus on something else to keep from getting aroused.

The redhead stood in front of Graham and smiled. I watched as she reached behind her back and unzipped her gown. She shrugged her shoulders and the gown fell to the floor. The audience applauded and cheered. The woman stood in just her panties, her beautiful pert breasts just a few inches from my Master. Graham reached out and began to gently play with her tits. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. When she pulled away, she dropped to her knees and took his cock out. She then looked at me and smiled. She told me she would now show me how to properly satisfy my Master. She took him in her mouth and began to suck. I felt my nipples start to get hard as my mouth began to water.I watched helplessly as she started sucking. I watched my Master begin to fuck her mouth. She took all of him in her mouth. I knew his cock was sliding down her throat as she face fucked his beautiful dick. She took hold of his balls and started to gently squeeze. I looked at his face and saw a look I knew too well. He was about to cum. I saw him thrust on last time and I could see her cheeks swell slightly. She had allowed him to cum in her mouth. As she got to her feet a trickle of him cum was running down her chin. She looked at me and walked over, standing inches from my face. She took hold of the back of my head and kissed me. As her tongue started to play with mine, I tasted Graham's cum rush into my mouth. My tongue played with hers. As we played with each other, we both swallowed, each consuming cum.

I could feel my body start to shake, and orgasm building. I knew it would be only a matter of moments before I came. I had been holding back for so long, now I was going to get relief. Just moments before I was going to release, I felt a searing pain coming from my ass. I felt it before I heard it. I broke the kiss and glanced back. The woman in leather had a giant paddle in her hand. She sneered that she had warned me about cumming without permission, and now my punishment was due. The paddle hit my ass cheeks again. The pain made me scream out. I begged her to stop. Each time I begged, she hit harder. Suddenly, the pain started to switch to pleasure. I now started to enjoy each time struck me. I could feel my clit start to get hard and swell. I felt a jolt of pain coming from my right tit. I looked down and saw a metal clothes pin being attached. My head went back and I heard myself scream with pain. It took only a few moments before my clit grew even more. I was in a world of my own, light in my head flashing, my clit wanting to explode. I wanted to frig myself off so badly, but was helpless to do anything.

I felt my hands and feet being released. I went to put my fingers in my pussy, but had my wrists pulled behind me. I was led to a leather bench on stage. The audience was cheering loudly as I was bent over and my hands put in cuffs. My naked ass and pussy was now pointed upward. I knew you could see the paddle marks on me, and the juices running from inside me. Graham led the redhead over in front of me. She began to strip him, soon having him naked in front of everyone. She reached down and pulled her panties off. Now I was looking at one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. She was nude, a small patch of red hair covering her pussy. Graham reached down and started to play with her snatch. I watched as she closed her eyes, enjoying his fingers inside her. She took his hand and laid down on stage. As he laid on top of her, I saw her guide his cock into her. Now I watched as he slowly fucked her in front of my eyes.

The woman in leather came up and stood in front of me. She looked down and asked me if I wanted to eat her. I said yes. She ordered my to beg her for her pussy. I told her please, let me eat you. She told me to beg louder. I was weak from the pain, but screamed my plea for her pussy. She walked closer, stood inches from my face, and pushed down her leather bottoms. My mouth was watering, anticipating the sweet taste of pussy. As her bottoms slid down, my jaw dropped. There, between her legs, was a hard cock that had to be 8-9" long. It was rock hard, standing almost straight up. She stepped forward and took hold of my head. She wasn't gentle with me. She rammed it into my mouth and began to slam into me. I felt something ram into my pussy. I didn't know what it was, but it filled me and was as rough as the cock in my mouth. I was being pounded to the delight of all watching. I heard the people cheering, calling me names and clapping. The cock in my mouth exploded, filling me with sweet tasting cum. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a man come up on stage. He started to strip, then begin to stroke his cock. I lost sight of him as he came around to my back. I felt the object leave my snatch and a cock enter. He fucked me for a few minutes and I felt him unload inside me. Soon there was a flurry of naked men on stage. I felt cocks entering my pussy and ass. I constantly had a cock in my mouth, swallowing load after load.

I guess they ran out of men who wanted to fuck me. I was unchained and pulled to my feet by my hair. I could hardly stand, my legs trying to buckle beneath me. I was taken to center stage and forced to my knees. The bitch with the cock stood over me. She thanked everyone for staying for the show. She said that I had begged her to be able to give them one more example of how much of a slut I was. With that, she took her huge cock in her hand and aimed it at my face. In moments she began to pee. I felt her piss hit my eyes. It began to burn, so I moved my head. I felt the pee go into my mouth. I was repulsed at first, never having tasted piss before. Suddenly I had the urge for more. I rose up on my knees, took the cock in my hand, and shoved it in my mouth. The cock kept streaming piss and I gulped it down like wine. I swallowed and felt the hot liquid flow down my throat. I felt my clit swell to its fullest and explode. I remember feeling like I was pissing too. I exploded and experienced the long awaited orgasm. I must have passed out, because when I opened my eyes I was naked in my bed. Yes, I now truly am a slut.

to be continued...

dannymike
dannymike
44 Followers