Denise Gets Corrupted

Story Info
It was one of those chance happenings.
7k words
3.83
29.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those chance happenings that was destined to have a profound affect on my life. My parents had departed for one of their long weekend trips, leaving my brother, Barry, and I alone to fend for ourselves. Before they departed, dad gave us one of his speeches about the place being ours and to have fun, but not to do what they would not do. Little did I know then exactly what that would entail, but I was about to find out.

Things began peaceful enough, with Barry rushing out, as soon as they left, to spend the evening with friends. With my obnoxious brother not around to annoy me, I curled up in bed with a book that I had started two nights before. It was one of those romance novels, where the heroine has to overcome prejudice and fear before she can be with the man that she loves. Naturally, as with all such stories, their love transcended everything that surrounded them, in this case, racial prejudice.

It was such a moving story that when I finished it, and had fallen asleep, I dreamt that I was that girl, struggling against the taboos of society to get what I wanted. Forsaking everything to be with my black lover. Feeling the forbidden joy as he holds me in his arms, caressing my white body and stirring the passions within me. Ultimately, surrendering myself to him, and reaping the exquisite satisfaction of his offering of love, as it surged into my willing body.

The dream was so vivid that I could actually feel his hardened cock penetrating me, electrifying every part of my being, and driving me ever closer to that moment of sublime rapture. I was swept away by that consummate joy, as breathtaking flames of passion rocketed through my quivering body. It wasn't until the fog of ecstasy had cleared my mind that I was able to comprehend the cause of that delirious emotion. Disgusted by what I had done, I quickly withdrew my fingers from my dripping pussy.

I would have rolled over and gone back to sleep, but the light shinning through the window told me that it was already morning. Since I did not think that my brother would be home this soon, I thought that there would be no harm in leaving my wet panties on the bed. After taking them off, I picked up my robe and put it on over my sheer nightie, as I exited my room.

As soon as I entered the hall, I received one of those feelings that warns of impending doom. This was followed by a sudden rush of terror that swept through me like an electrical jolt, as I imagined that burglars had invaded our home. Frightened and unsure about what to do, I paused and took several deep breaths before an insane compulsion to confront them enveloped me. Cinching the belt of my robe tightly around me, my only protection, I stormed down the hall, ready to unleash my fury on whoever was there, only to be stopped short.

"What the hell is going on here?" I raged, noticing my wayward brother crouched over the VCR. On the other side of the living room, one of his black friends was sitting casually in dad's favorite chair.

"Sorry if we woke you," Barry said with a devilish grin, and moved back to sit on the couch. "By the way, this is my friend Calvin. Calvin, this raging lunatic is my sister, Denise. Don't worry, she doesn't bite."

Calvin nodded, giving me a peculiar look, and then turned his attention back to the movie, which has just begun. Curious about what they were watching, I went around to the backside of the couch for a better look. At first I was unable to recognize any of the actors names, then suddenly the image of a buxom blonde-haired girl came into view. She was not much older than I was, and was wearing a nightie very similar to mine. Just like mine, it did very little to hide the abundant charms of her naked body beneath,

"My God, Berry," I almost screamed. "You know that you're not supposed to get into dad's private cache."

"Come on sis, mom and dad ain't here. Besides, what harm will it do?"

I suppose I should have insisted that they stop. Maybe, if I had, nothing would have happened, but I did not. Instead, I convinced myself that he was right, telling myself that they would probably never know that he had gotten into that private stash of porn, as I headed towards the kitchen.

"Boy, she sure has some healthy jugs," my brother lasciviously said as I poured myself a glass of milk. "She can wrap them around my cock any time."

I stood there staring into that glass of milk, wondering what his fascination with a woman's breasts was. There was nothing special about them, since every woman had them. Sure, some of them had ones that were bigger than others were, but that did not make them exceptional; it was just a quirk of nature.

Suddenly a sense of insecurity came over me. Without thinking, I opened my robe and looked down at mine. They were not as large as the blonde's were, but they were large enough for me. Yet, I could not remember noticing a boy staring at them. This made me even more self-conscious, and mad at my brother for being so self-centered and thoughtless.

As I stormed back into the living room, ready to give them a piece of my mind, I was brought to a halt by what I saw on the screen. For there was a black man with his hands obscenely roaming over the young girls ivory body. The impassioned way that he was pawing her, was just like what my secret lover had done to me in my dream, only on the television it looked more lurid and dirty. Nevertheless, she proudly stood there, her back straight the way mine had been, as if she wanted him to investigate her naked body.

Despite my distain for what I was watching, I could feel my body begin to react to it. It was as if it could feel my lovers hands on it again, roving leisurely over my soft skin like a blind man reading brail. Each touch sending electrical waves of pleasure surging through me.

"What are you watching that garbage for," I said, hoping to quell the fiery passions that were building inside of me. "It's all staged. No girl in her right mind would let someone film her doing that."

"You saying that no decent white woman could ever like a black man? Calvin said somewhat angrily. "I'll have you know that my mother is white."

"I didn't know." I replied, wishing now that I had never said anything. "I didn't mean it that way."

"No I don't. I think that you hate blacks."

"I do not."

"Then prove it. Sit and watch the video with us."

"All right, but that will not prove anything."

When I sat down in the center of the couch I noticed that my robe was hanging open, and remembered that I had forgotten to close it after examining my breasts. Urgently I wrapped it back around me and cinched the belt tight, praying that the boys had not observed my almost naked body. After all, I was not about to expose any part of my body to them, since I was aware of how my dad acted after he had watched one of these videos. I did not want them to get the same lust filled intentions that he got.

By now, the girl was lying on the bed, her legs over the side, stretched wide apart. The black man was kneeling on the floor, his head between them, and his tongue washing her pussy lips. This came as a complete surprise to me, as I had never heard of a boy doing that to a girl before. Yet, as I watched, I could see that it was having a definite effect on the girl. It was so beautiful that I found myself wishing that my dream lover had done that to me.

I was so engrossed in what I saw before me, that I failed to notice Calvin get up from my dad's chair and move over to join us. It wasn't until I felt the couch move, and looked over to see him sitting beside me, that I became aware that both boys now hemmed me in. This caused an instant sensation of apprehension to go through me, and I hastily gripped the top and bottom of my robe and squeezed them together, as images of them disrobing me came into my mind.

"Look!" Calvin exclaimed as the scene before them changed. "Now there is a bitch that knows what is good for her."

"Ya," my brother replied. "I'd say that she certainly knows what her purpose in life is. Ain't that right, Denise?"

I had heard my brother's rhetoric before. He was always ranting about how a girl's only function in life was to give men their bodies. While that usually caused an argument, at that moment, with everything that was going on, I was afraid to defend my gender from such outrageous insults. After all, we were not made for only sex, and there was much more to us than our pussies.

Ignoring the boys, I concentrated on what was happening before me. On the television, the black man was shoving his enormous cock into the young blonde's pussy. It was just like what I had imagined in my dream, especially the way that his impassioned thrusts would cause her to tremble with excitement. I could even see the way his cock glistened with her feminine juices, and that made my own sweet nectar begin to flow. As the depraved thought of having a black cock shoved into my pussy, an intoxicating spark shot through me.

"How can you watch this stuff," I commented, trying to shake off the emotions that were building within me. "It's so fake!"

How would you know? Barry said as he stared at me. "You have to fuck yourself to get your jollies."

All at once, I grasped the reason for the strange looks that I had received earlier, and the way that they were acting now. They had entered my room, and had watched me as I had shamelessly fingered myself, unaware of their presence. While I was appalled by this, I could also feel a strange sense of excitement rush through me. The knowledge that they had observed my lust filled act, was electrifying and it rekindled the flames of passion within me.

Just then, I noticed something that I had only vaguely realized before. Since the camera kept moving around to capture different perspectives, there had to be someone else in the bedroom. This made me wonder if she was getting the same rush that I had just gotten.

"Watch closely, and you might learn how a real woman gets her cunt fucked." Barry said, surprisingly close to my ear. "Maybe you'll discover that I've been right all along."

There was no problem with me watching what was going on. I could not have moved my eyes away even if I had wanted to. They were locked on that camera image of his beautiful cock sliding in and out of her white pussy. Even from that angle, I could see that she was raising her hips to meet his thrusts, as if she wanted, or needed him deeper inside of her. Of course, her vocal aspirations for him to fuck her, and to give it all to her, only confirmed what I was seeing. It was as if this intense desire was the only thing that inhabited her mind.

My mind was also occupied with what I now understood to be a magnificent act of carnal pleasure, and the affect on me was profound. Without being aware of it, I released the hold on my robe and spread my legs wide apart. Since I had neglected to put on panties, before I left the bedroom, my fingers easily found my exposed pussy and began to play with it.

While I was actively fingering my pussy, the two boys were busy removing my robe. When they tried to force it down my arms, my mind told me that there was something terribly wrong. It tried to command my hand to respond, but it refused and remained where it was. However, the rest of my body was able to move, and I hastily got to my feet. As I did, there firm hold on the robe pulled my hand away from my pussy, which allowed the boys to accomplish their goal.

Immediately I turned to face them, unconsciously revealing the silhouette of my naked body beneath the transparent veil of my pink baby dolls. I intended to vent my rage on them, but that quickly turned to paralyzing fear. They were both beside me, and before I could react, they had grabbed my nightie, and were beginning to remove it.

"Please don't. Please don't do this to me," I beseeched them, as they wrestled the nightie over my head, tearing it in the process.

With my body completely naked and vulnerable before them, they immediately commenced to paw it. One hand, then another found my ample bosom and began to caress it, sending a wonderful sensation cascading through my body. The roughness of their male hands made the feeling even more intense, and I caught myself responding to the exquisite pleasure.

Suddenly I felt a hand slide across my bushy mound, and between my legs, the fingers gliding easily past my pouting lips and into my dewy moist pussy. Closing my eyes, I prayed that this was just a dream. However, somewhere in the dark recesses of my mind I realized that it was not. Yet that same part was also telling me to give in to it.

Ignoring that advice, I began to struggle, trying to break free of their grasp. As I did, I glared into the lust filled eyes of my brother and his friend. I was infuriated by the liberties that they had taken with me, and words of intense loathing crossed my lips, only to be drowned out by the screams of the girl in the video.

"Come on sis, don't get your tits in a wringer," my brother said as he grabbed my arm and dug his fingers into it. "We saw what you were doing in your room. The way you fingered yourself while crying out for some black guy to fuck you.

"I did no such thing!" I exclaimed, although I probably had.

"You wanted a black cock then, so why not now?" Barry continued as if he had not heard me. "What's the matter, you afraid to have a man's cock inside of your cunt instead of your fingers?"

As he was saying this, he was turning me around so that I could see what was happening on the television. What I saw was the black man aggressively sending his enlarged cock into the young girl's pussy, each stroke bringing him closer and closer to that moment of release. Her body writhed beneath him as her fingers dug deeply into his muscled back. Then together they rode the wave of lust-filled passion that engulfed them, reaching that spectacular moment when their hunger was satisfied.

"See, she's not afraid to let a black man fuck her. She knows what it is like to have a man's cock inside of her, and the pleasure that she gets from letting him do it. Look at the dreamy look on her face as he shoots his cum into her.

"No! It is wrong. I am not going to let you turn me into a slut."

"You're the one that mentioned slut. That must mean that you really want that for yourself. Now don't deny what you are, but rejoice in it. You know you want it."

While this was part of his same old oratory, I felt that there was a certain amount of truth in what he was saying. For years, I had heard rumors about white women enjoying being fucked by a black man, but had always been afraid to experience that pleasure for myself. I had always felt that it was somehow inherently wrong to indulge in such sexual pursuits, even forbidden. However, watching that video had inflamed those desires beyond anything that I could have imagined, to where they were impossible to deny. Because of this, and the hunger in the boy's eyes, I realized that I was going to surrender to those secret desires.

As I was accepting what was going to happen, I felt myself being lowered to the floor, as if they already knew what my answer would be. I had to wait only a moment before Calvin spread my legs and crawled between them. Instead of putting it into me right away, he leaned forward and let his hand explore my soft flesh, one last time before he possessed me. It exhilarated me to see the striking contrast of his black hands roaming over my white skin, and his sensuous touch made me crave him even more.

Every part of me tingled with the excited anticipation of his magnificent cock entering me. Even my sweet pussy was opening and closing, impatient for that blessed event. To hurry things along, I reached down and coiled my fingers around his wonderfully hard cock, and guided it to the home that only my pussy could provide. It was extraordinary how I could feel my pussy lips swell as the head touched and parted them.

"Oh yes," I cried, feeling the elation of having my first real cock plunging into my waiting pussy.

"Fuck her. Ream her cunt good," I heard my brother yell, as Calvin commenced to stroke my throbbing pussy, sending exquisite, tingling sensation racing through me. "Turn her into a cock craving slut."

"Yes, fuck me with that marvelous black cock of yours. Fuck me hard. Let me feel the joy of your cum bursting inside of me," I unconsciously replied, repeating what I had heard the girl in the video say.

While I was startled by my depraved, lustful language, I did not regret uttering a single word. It was like I wanted him to know that I was his, and for him to possess my white body as if it was just an object for his enjoyment. For I was a wanton, loose woman who craved his black cock inside of her, and the pleasure that it would give her.

At that moment, I wanted to be all these things and more. I was ready to do all the depraved things that my brother had told me that women were suppose to do. The things that I had never allowed myself to even consider before, like being as sexually immoral as my mind and body would let me.

Focusing all my energy on my pussy, I became one with it, relishing the bliss that it was giving me. Instinctively I wrapped my legs around him and arched my hips to meet each aggressive thrust, just like the girl in the video had done. This allowed him to penetrate every part of my inflamed and hungry pussy. It was so incredible, that I opened my mouth, in mute invitation, and abandoned myself to him in complete and total surrender.

When I did, I soared higher and higher, cherishing the breathtaking sensation of his amazing cock driving into me. Lustful cries of passion escaped my lips and echoed back into my ears, as I flew to that pinnacle of pleasure. Yet I craved more then a quick trip to ecstasy. I wanted to feel his cum gushing into me, and know that I had caused it, and to have him join me in paradise, as his cock filled me with its wondrous potion of love.

Thankfully, it wasn't long before I sensed his body stiffen and his cock grow harder. He groaned and shoved his ebony organ deep into my quivering pussy, and exploded like a volcano spitting hot lava. Again and again, his precious cum surged into me, filling me with rapturous joy. Never had I felt so fulfilled than I did at that moment.

Afterwards, we lay together silent and content, his magnificent cock still wedged in my cream filled pussy. Gradually I became aware of him slowly easing out of me, and I found myself squeezing my muscles together in a vain attempt to keep him there.

When, despite all my efforts, he slipped out, I felt a strange sense of despair come over me. It was as if I had lost something very dear to me, and I wanted it back. Impetuously I swung around, getting on my hands and knees, and lowered my head to his dwindling manhood. My intention was only to kiss it, but the seductive aroma of our combined juices filled my senses with an overwhelming desire to take him in my mouth.

Slowly I circled the ebony tip with my tongue. Inspired by the delicious taste of our succulent nectar, I closed my lips around him, and plunged my head downward trying to take every inch of him into my receptive mouth. Although I failed to do that, I continued to feed hungrily, sucking the life out of his gorgeous cock, enjoying the exciting sensation that it reawakened within me. I eagerly anticipated that blessed moment when he would nourish me with his creamy offering for me to devour.

As I hungrily gulped Calvin's exceptional black cock, I felt my brothers being shoved deep into my drenched pussy. The experience of having two men inside of me was so incredible that I had to express my heartfelt appreciation, but with my mouth full, all I could manage were deep throaty moans of pleasure.

All at once, I felt him pull out of my pussy and then push against the puckered sphincter of my upturned butt. Because his cock was well lubricated by the juices in my pussy, he had no problem in sliding past the taut entrance and into the snug confines of my untried rectum. At first, it felt as if my insides were being torn apart, however the sensation that it cause was out of this world.

12