Denise NEEDS More Men Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers

So here I was laying naked on the air mattress in the middle of the living room floor with the TV blaring a XXX porn film, the blinds and back door completely open. Anyone across the lake or walking past could see every secret we had and who knows how far the sound would travel! Denise was standing above me on the mattress straddling my face, feet at my shoulders as she looked down on me in disgust. I was so turned on! I don't know when I have ever seen a more beautiful or erotic sight. I was totally in love and absolutely under her spell.

"I think it's about time I teach you what it is like to enjoy a cock. You want to enjoy a cock, don't you Craig? Do you want Denise to teach you how to pleasure a cock?"

"Yes. Ma'm."

She stood between my legs and kicked them further apart. She placed her royal blue shoe right on the underside of my dick and the heel right directly between my balls. Gently she rotated the pressure from the front of her foot to the heel. The bottom of her shoe was somewhat worn and I could feel the scratches and dirt and grit from the sole of her shoe rubbing and pressing against the underside of my cock and the sensitive part of the head of my dick. It was almost like course sandpaper rocking over my little dick. The classic pleasure - pain sensation was amplified by the sharp heel of her shoe digging between my balls.

She lowered the pointed toe of her shoe to my asshole and pressed it onto the tender opening. Pressure...more pressure...I could feel the tip of the shoe beginning to open my sphincter ever so slightly. As suddenly as she started that she stopped, but only for a second as she wriggled the heel of her shoe against my sphincter.

"Watch the movie now" she said.

As I turned back to the screen, the Dee in the movie was pulling the dog chain and bringing her husbands face closer and closer to her boyfriend's half hard cock.

Denise said "I like this part. Watch and learn."

As she said this and the movie progressed, Denise kept the pressure of the heel on my asshole as she now rubbed her sandpaper sole across my balls. She was pressing harder now and my balls were beginning to hurt a little. I just got harder and harder!

As the girl in the movie pulled her husbands face up to the cock in her hand, she told her husband that it was time for him to do his job and get this cock hard enough to fuck her. She pulled the chain between the big man's balls, forcing his cock right into her husbands face. The hubby dutifully opened his mouth and took the big cock all the way down his throat in one lunge. Dee grabbed his head and forced it up and down on the big cock. She pulled his head off further with each stroke until it was obvious that his cock had gotten really hard and was now at least 8 inches long and very thick.

The lover said to Dee, "DAMN! Your little husband is one helluva cocksucker! I'm about to cum already!"

Denise pressed her shoe harder onto my ball sack and said "I want to hear men say that about you, Sweetie. I want to finally be proud of how my husband performs in bed. I'm tired of being ashamed of you sexually."

"Me too!" I mumbled.

"MMM. Sweet. My Sweetie is going to be the best cocksucker ever! I'm so proud of you, Craig."

About that time the blow job recipient on screen asked "Where do you want it?"

Dee replied to him, "Straight down his throat. If you get soft before you fuck me, I'll make him get you hard again."

Dee stood behind him and pressed his head with her hips into the man's cock. The man stabbed his cock forward as deep as he could. You could tell he was cumming down hubby's throat. At the same time, hubby reached up and grabbed both asscheeks and pulled the man deeper still into his mouth. I thought the man was going to pass out as he stumbled backwards. Hubby was obviously enjoying being a good little cocksucker.

I hadn't paid so much attention to Denise during that scene, but she got my attention when I looked up and saw her face just inches above mine with a 7 inch dildo sliding in and out of her mouth. She lowered her bald, wet pussy onto my dick and she slid back and forth over it, not allowing penetration. The dildo looked so much like a real cock that I had to look to make sure there wasn't another man there with us.

As Denise pulled it out of her mouth and licked it, she said "Wouldn't you love to look up and see a real cock in my mouth right above your own mouth?"

Instinctively my tongue reached out for the lifelike cock and she lowered it to me. I had no trouble knowing exactly how to lick it. Denise said "OOHH, Baby! I don't think there is any doubt now that you are definitely Bi! I can see that you're dying to taste some cock! That is so sexy!"

As she said this, she turned the big rubber cock toward my mouth and without words I opened my mouth and she inserted the cock. I sucked it like I like to be sucked, except that my dick had never touched the back of anybody's throat. And this one was way down my cocksucking throat!

Denise moaned her encouragement as she dragged her wet pussy back and forth across my hard little dick. She suddenly raised up onto her knees and leaned forward and pressed her pussy onto my face.

"You can taste that cock, can't you? That is so fucking hot! The thought of you feeling the pleasures and flavors of a cock turns me on so much! Soon you will be finally giving great sexual pleasure to a lover for the first time in your life!"

The she slid down and took my cock into her mouth and sucked a few quick strokes and then kissed me. The flavor of my cock was strong and delicious. Denise stiffened her tongue and fucked my mouth with her make believe cock. It was really sexy as hell as she continued to fuck my face.

While I was in a sexual frenzy, Denise had spread my legs way apart. Suddenly I felt her finger slide deep into my asshole. What a surprise! Without warning and just as suddenly there was a second finger pounding in and out of my ass.

Her hand was warm and slippery. I knew she had used some sort of lube on my ass. It all felt really nice and pleasurable up to this point.

I caught my self bucking against her thrusts as I got more and more into it. I groaned, "Damn! This feels great!"

Denise pushed three fingers deep up into me until I screamed and she said "This isn't about you feeling great! This is about you learning how to satisfy a real man!"

She twisted her hand and pressed harder before quickly jerking her whole hand out of me. I could feel a rush of cold air sucking up and slamming deep into my ass.

Before I could say anything, Denise was working the 7 inch dildo into my ass. I said working it in, but actually it was more like slamming it in. It "hurt so good!"

Denise rocked it back and forth, in and out, deeper and deeper. The she took my hand and put it on the dildo and told me to do it as fast and as deep as I could stand it. The fact of the matter is, it felt so damn good that I was fucking myself deeper and harder than Denise had. I was fucking myself like crazy with my eyes squeezed shut involuntarily.

Suddenly Denise surprised me again. She grabbed the dildo and pulled it right out of my ass. Another "hurt so good" moment.

Denise was right between my legs with a strap-on cock dangling from her nether regions looking massive and ominous. It must have been 10 inches long and as big around as my own wrist.

"When I say a real man's cock, Sweetie...this is what I'm talking about. This is the size cock that Neesie likes. She sometimes calls herself Neesie, short for Denise.

Now do you see why you will never even be able to come close to satisfying me? Sometimes a woman just needs her pussy filled. There is nothing quite like having a pussy completely filled. "

"And this is what it feels like." She said as she placed the stiff head against my still gaping hole.

"Do you think any of our neighbors are watching? The sliding glass doors are still open. Can you feel the cool night air? You look sexy getting fucked like this by the light of the TV. How do you think they will feel knowing that my husband gets fucked like this? Are you going to be embarrassed in the morning when you see them walking to their car to go to work? I can't wait to see the looks they give you. I'll smile and wink at both of them. I hope they're watching right now...watching you get fucked! This is really sexy!

She jabbed me with a quick little thrust. The head "popped" right in. I screamed, but I was pleasantly surprised when it did. And somewhat proud of myself too. It didn't hurt that bad. Denise smiled and said "Well, well." As she continued to inch it in slowly.

I could feel it getting deeper and deeper, wider and wider. I had no idea I could stretch that far. It was beginning to hurt more and more as I felt it touch my prostate. OMG! I felt the cum start to dribble from my nearly flaccid little dick. My ankles were now over her shoulders as she spread me wider and plowed me deeper. She saw the cum dribble and laughed at me for cumming like a girl just from being fucked. She reckoned that maybe I was more of a woman than a man. After all, it was more the size of a clit than a cock.

Denise continued to fuck me, faster now and deeper. The longer it went on, the more pleasurable it became. It seemed like my ejaculation was continuous. Denise was screaming now too, the other end of the strap-on had a piece that went into her pussy and also rubbed her clit at the same time. I didn't know this at the moment, but found out later.

After at least 15 minutes of pounding my ass, Denise orgasmed and fell onto me and let the cock slide out of my ass. As she rested on top of me, I felt something on my lips. Denise said "Open wide, Sweetie. You deserve a reward. She pulled that cock straight from my ass pushed into my mouth. She made me lick it clean and then suck it some more. I swear, I think I came again!

Denise said "I can't believe it! OMG! You can take more cock in your ass than I can take in my pussy! I've never taken that whole dildo like you just did!"

I can't describe how good that made me feel. I was so proud!

Then she said, "That's how it's going to be, Sweetie. As soon as you have taken enough pictures and I know you can be trusted; I'm going to share my lovers with you once in a while. I want them to know that MY husband is the best piece of ass in town!

Denise then slipped a smaller butt plug into my ass. As my ass snapped closed around it, she said, "Get used to sleeping with this in place. I want to make sure you stay ready. We may have to put some of your pictures on Sq-t.com to help you seduce your lovers. This is the end for tonight, but just the beginning of our adventures. I am so proud of you, Sweetie. I love you SOOO much! You're going to be Neesie's best little slut! This weekend we'll find you a date! You sleep here on the air mattress tonight. And leave the doors open. I'm going to bed. I'll see you in the morning. Sweet Dreams."

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers
12