Denise NEEDS More Men Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I may have mumbled "Yes" as crumpled back to my knees and reached into his pants for his cock. Straight to my mouth with no fanfare this time.

My knees were getting sore so I stood a little, bending at the waist and sort of propping my ass against the hood of my car. It felt weird and inviting. I never slowed my sucking. He was soft at first, but getting very respectfully hard now. Not a really fat cock, but admirably long and gaining by leaps and bounds in the hard category!

As I sucked he reached across my back and started rubbing my back right at the top of the crack of my ass. It felt good and I really didn't realize that this was a prelude to anything.

He put my phone and his on the hood of the car and mine started snapping pictures about every 5 seconds. His flash stayed on and I soon realized that he was filming a live video on his own phone. I sucked harder because this was really getting me excited! I was as hard as I could ever remember being. Still tiny, but hard. I couldn't believe how bright all the lights suddenly seemed. It was awesome and suddenly I had no fear of getting caught but more of a fear not being seen! I so desperately wanted to be seen in this vulnerable position.

Before I realized what was happening, this man had his hand between my butt cheeks and was spreading my ass apart. As I continued to suck him, he inserted a wet finger in my asshole.

I tried to say "HEY! I don't do that!" But he muffled my protests with his cock deeper down my throat. His finger went deeper and suddenly a second finger...both deep. I squirmed and he managed to grab my ass with both hands while stuffing his cock even deeper into my throat. He spread my ass cheeks really wide apart and said, "You've already had a couple of loads in your mouth. It's time to take one up your hot little bubble butt!"

Again I tried to protest. I don't remember what I said, if anything.

He spun my whole body around and threw me across the hood with my little dicklettee resting right on top of the tire. The rubber tire felt really strange against my little dick. Just as my chest and belly sprawled out across the warm hood, his now steel rod of a cock was right between my ass cheeks and he was throbbing!

He said "You can't parade around naked in public with an amazing tight ass like that and not expect somebody to fuck you! Well mutherfucker, I am somebody and you are about to get fucked whether you like it or not!"

With that he pressed the head against my tight asshole and began his insertion. I remember two thoughts ..."I sure am glad Denise has fucked me with her strap on and dildos before or this might hurt." And my other thought was "DAMN! I am getting raped!"

Strangely, both thoughts turned me on that much more. I once again realized that both cameras were running, the flashes going off and the headlights lighting up the whole area...horns were blowing from time to time that I knew were for us.

My ass was getting slammed hard and fast and it felt GREAT! Again...I wish Denise could be here watching this!

Suddenly he pressed one hand into the small of my back pulling it tighter against his stabbing cock and the other hand he pressed on the back of my neck pushing me hard onto the hood.

I swear he screamed like a mountain lion as he stabbed me really, really deep up my ass and began filling my cavity with his cum. I was held motionless as he came harder and deeper. I could feel the warmth and volume of his cum in my ass. With no prior thought of it, I swelled with pride at how this man wanted me so badly that he was willing to rape me to have my ass. As sick as it sounds, and only in this sort of setting, that was a great compliment to my sex appeal. I was finally desirable for sex! Obviously Denise was going to have to be so damn proud of me! She was right about another thing too, I had never excited a woman like I was exciting these men. If I am ever going to satisfy anyone sexually, it was going to be men. I had to admit that I had never satisfied a woman like just had these men... and I felt great about it...about myself.

As my friend pulled out and wiped his cum soaked cock across my ass, he spun me around again and shoved his cock back down my throat. He mumbled "Clean it up Bitch! Make your Boy happy!"

He pulled out and hot presentable and then grabbed his camera and started to walk off. I asked "Hey, I want a copy of that video!"

He replied, "You can find it online."

"Where?"

"I don't know yet, but I am definitely posting THIS video!" And he drove off...leaving me naked in the streetlights and my car light and the beautiful moon.

I stopped my camera and sent Denise all the pics without comment.

All she said back was "DAMN! Get your ass back to my condo right now and don't even get dressed first! Hurry up!"

I did as she said and drove all the way back south on I-275 and then I-75 and then on Hwy 70 on Bradenton. Being naked at all those stop lights had me totally vulnerable and with an erection that seemed perpetual. And finally back to Sabel Key Drive! I think I was hard all the way. When I got there, Denise's porch light was on. I knew what I had to do. The nearest parking space was about three condo's away. I got out and walked naked toward her home. I saw her watching from her upstairs window. I have no idea how many of her neighbors may have seen me naked. I didn't care. I hoped they all had. This was a great way to end the evening.

I never did find that video online, but eventually it didn't matter much; Denise spread my "Gay" pictures all over the net and to all of her family...but that's another story (That I have already written and posted.)

I don't know when I'll write again, but obviously this is not the end of the cuckolding of Denise's husband.

12