Denise Pt. 02

Story Info
Denise tries to hide her new fetish from her roommate.
979 words
4.33
65.7k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise pulled into her parking spot and adjusted her skirt to hide her diaper.

It was a little embarrassing, but she just couldn't seem to convince herself to take it off. Every time she thought about it on the rest of the drive home she would shift in her seat and feel it's soft support under her. It just felt too good.

She looked at the steps leading to her front door, suddenly worried that someone might see while she walked up. This skirt was too small. If she had known this was going to happen, she would have worn pants, but now she had to just seem as inconspicuous as possible. Her roommate Jen probably wouldn't notice. It's not like she would be trying to catch a peek at her anyway. She would just head up to her room and put some pants on. That ought to hide it well enough.

She couldn't decide what to do with the rest of the diapers. They were just sitting, partially obscured by some bags in the passenger seat.

She pulled the parking break and began walking slowly and deliberately up the stairs to the door. She inserted the key and stepped inside. Jen was sitting on the couch watching TV. She looked up and waved.

"Hey D, how was the mall?"

Denise shrugged. "Alright. It was pretty crowded."

"Did you even buy anything?" Jen asked, noticing that Denise wasn't carrying any bags, which seemed unusual.

"Shit, I must have left them in the car." Denise said, turning around quickly to open the door.

Her skirt spun a bit when she did this, and she cringed inwardly.

Dammit, be careful. That could have been bad.

She went outside for her bags, and returned to see that Jen was no longer paying attention to the TV, but instead was staring at her with an unreadable expression on her face.

Maybe she saw?

Then Jen spoke.

"Hey I was thinking maybe we should go see that movie tomorrow, are you in?"

Denise sighed in relief.

"Yeah, I'd love to."

***

Denise talked with Jen for a while politely, then dismissed herself to go upstairs, this time forgetting to be as cautious as before. She was really nervous.

She shut the door behind her and locked it.

She took her skirt off and examined herself in the mirror briefly before putting on a pair of pants.

This was definitely a better way of hiding it. The bulge was small enough to be unnoticeable to anyone who wasn't looking for it, and the noise it made while she walked was reduced.

Once again she remarked on how well it fit her. She was pretty small, but still had not really expected to fit.

She then walked back downstairs and sat on the couch next to Jen.

They watched a show for a bit, and then suddenly Jen stood up.

"I'm going to go make a pot of coffee. Do you want some?" She asked.

Denise shrugged and nodded. "Yeah I'll have a cup or two."

After a few cups of coffee, Denise's bladder was full. She still hadn't had anything to eat in a while. She considered just using her diaper, but thought it might be suspicious. Jen knew of Denise's problem with coffee, and she might have questions if she never got up to go.

Just as she was about to get up, however, Jen stood. "I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

"Ok. No problem." Denise said as her bladder pulsed.

Ten minutes later, Jen was still in the bathroom. Denise couldn't take it much longer. She knocked on the door.

"Can you hurry please? I need to go too."

Jen responded with a halfhearted "Just give me a minute."

What could she possibly be doing in there that would take this long?

The minutes passed. Another five. Another ten. Denise sat on the couch squirming and aching. Another five.

That soft, warm diaper seemed like a curse now. If she went inside it, Jen would wonder why she didn't wet herself, and if she took it off and made a mess it would not be much less embarrassing.

Suddenly the door to the bathroom opened. Jen stood in the doorway with half of a grin frozen on her face.

"Jen, let me in! I'm going to piss myself here."

Jen's smirk widened. "Go ahead." She said.

"What?"

"Go ahead and wet yourself."

Denise's anguish was clear on her face. "Stop fooling around, Jen. I have to go."

But before she could even finish her sentence, it was too late. The hiss of urine was clearly audible as she went. She tried to hide the look of relief that wanted to show, but she wasn't fooling Jen.

Denise's face was crimson.

She fell on her knees as she finished, suddenly feeling a small damp spot in her pants.

Well, so much for these diapers not being too small.

Even with the intense embarrassment of the situation, she still felt so aroused. The warmth was so intense.

"Can I see?" Jen asked.

Denise reluctantly stood and unbuttoned her pants. There she was feeling like a complete fool in front of a girl she really looked up to, when suddenly Jen said something that she hadn't expected. "Ok. My turn."

Jen unbuttoned her jeans and dropped them to reveal a thick adult diaper. It was cute on her. Did she wear these regularly? How had she not noticed before?

It's babyish style complimented her curves, and as Jen took her pants off the rest of the way, Denise couldn't help but admire her legs as well. Jen sat on the ground facing Denise and spread her legs open.

Denise's shock was doubled when the white diaper began to show a spreading wet spot.

Her roommate shrugged. "I had to go too."