Denise Richards is a Peeping Tom

Story Info
Starlets shared one thing at one time or another.
5k words
4.54
75.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
knight13
knight13
178 Followers

The long legs stepped out of the cab as almost every man's eyes quickly glanced at them. The long brown hair flowing in the wind and the sunglasses just above her perfectly shaped nose and pouty lips. Denise Richards had every man's attention on that sidewalk as she exited the cab. She began walking to her apartment feeling everybody's eyes on her body.

Well, almost everybody's.

A large man bumped into the superstar knocking her to the cement. She fell to the ground and began to get up when she felt the man's large hands on her slender arms helping her to get up.

"Well whoever this asshole is he's got a bod." Denise thought to herself as she began standing up. Her luscious ass and long legs pressed against the rude stranger who helped her feel what was a very slim and muscular body. As she was getting up she also felt something a bit large on his left leg.

Denise got to her feet not knowing whether to yell or scream at the stranger, she was shocked at who she saw. It was a very, very tall black man who had been coming out of her apartment building. She had never seen him before but recognized him from the TV. He was a basketball player for the New York Knicks. She should know since she regularly attended games.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there pretty thing." said James King. Usually Denise would be all over this guy screaming things but for some reason she didn't. Was it because he was black or that he was a celebrity. She didn't know. She simply replied, "Don't worry about it no harm no foul right?"

They smiled at each other and James turned to get into his limo which was waiting to take him to the game. Denise quickly remembered that she had tickets for tonight's game and went upstairs to her room.

Denise had been surprised that James was leaving her apartment building. After living there for about 8 months she had never seen him before. Then again it was a large apartment building. She hardly saw anyone.

The building was much like a "U" shape with a courtyard in the middle and Denise lived on the 8th floor at the very end of one of the "U" shaped buildings legs. She had a great view of downtown and she could see Madison Square Garden where James must have been headed for a pre-game shootaround.

Denise got ready in her usual ballcap, t-shirt, and jeans and went downstairs to hail a cab.

Denise got into the building just in time to see who was singing the national anthem. It was Beyonce from Destiny's Child. Denise was stricken at how beautiful she was in person. Beyonce had her long hair braided as she belted out the high notes with her gorgeous lips. The short skirt she wore showed her muscular thighs jiggle slightly as she tapped her feet to the beat. Denise looked her up and down. Denise has had a lesbian experience or two in her time but it had been a long time since she had one. Denise snapped out of her daze as the crowd clapped and went on to enjoy the rest of the game.

The game was enjoyable with James not starting but contributing well off the bench. For the first time Denise was really appreciating the gracefullness with which the tall men moved. Ecspecially the black men. As James threw down a two handed Dunk Denise was awestricken by the beautiful grace with which such a violent act could be done. The Knicks beat the Kings and Denise was happy as was the rest of the crowd.

She hailed herself a cab and got in. Her cell-phone began to ring, "Hello" said Denise

"Hey Guess who's coming to town?" said the voice on the other end.

"NIKKI!" Denise shouted.

It was Nikki Cox one of Denise's dear friends. They had met when Denise was still doing "B" movies and they had stayed friends ever since. They were almost like sisters since people told them they had almost the same bodies and lips.

"What are you doing in town?" asked Denise.

"Well I won't be there until the day or two after tomorrow, but I have to do some promotional work for my show. I have to do Stern and the whole load." said NIkki.

"That's great so where are you going to stay?" said Denise with something else in mind.

"I was thinking the Hilton downtown, at least that's what the frog network is putting me in."

Denise quickly answered, "Naw forget it, you can stay with me. You'll be homesick ecspecially without your husband. Plus you haven't seen my place yet."

They both agreed for Nikki to show up at Denise's place tomorrow. The cab pulled up and Denise made her way to her apartment.

She plopped down in a chair and began to think in the dark of her spacious apartment. "Lucky Nikki, married and she has her own show. I haven't gotten one fucking call since that stupid 007 movie. Didn't help those asshole gave that stupid rasberry thing or whatever. That's ok. At least i have this valentine thing. Maybe i'll get back on track after this."

As Denise pondered her many thoughts she began to get sleepy and drifted off on the couch. Denise awoke for some reason she looked into her kitchen at the microwave and the time said 2:30 AM. She wanted to sleep and began to take off her jeans and simply threw them on the couch as she walked by the end of her apartment with the balcony.

She was so hot from sleeping in those clothes that she opened the balcony door to let a cool breeze come in. The freezing wind rose goosebumps all over her golden tanned legs and teased her pussy quite a bit through the white cotton panties she wore. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling a bit and as she opened her eyes the moon glinting off of her telescope caught her attention. She got it as a house warming gift awhile ago.

She was adjusted to the cold and just wanted to take a look trough the telescope to look at the busy lights of manhattan. Then out of the corner of her eye she noticed the apartment across from her had her lights on. It was only one of maybe 4 apartments in the complex with it's lights on.

"Hmmm, my lights are off, their's are on. eh why not?" thought denise mischeviously. She looked into the telescope and swung it across the way to look at the other apartments in her dark cover.

In the apartment across the way 3 floors up she saw an old lady walking through her kitchen. "Nothing intersting there......woah!" she said. She had swung the telescope directly towards the Apartment across the courtyard from her and saw something.

She saw a black woman's breasts pressed against the window of the apartment. The woman had her face staring up as a large black man was fucking her pussy from behind. Denise looked closer and recognized the woman.

It was Beyonce from Destiny's child and her big black breasts were pressed against the window of the apartment. The tall man behind her was easier to see. It was James. "Looks like somebody got a hookup after the game." Thought Denise. The freezing wind could be felt by her now as her wet panties were exposed to the wind.

Denise looked down again and watched.

Beyonce was staring at the ceiling as James pounded her pussy from behind. The whole time her chocolate nipples stayed in the same place as they pressed flat against the glass yet her body violently and repeatedly looked as though it was bouncing in the air as James thurst up into her aching cunt.

Denise watched with her mouth open as James tugged on her long hair and brought her mouth to his as he towered over her. All the time pounding her from behind. James withdrew from Beyonce and turned her around kissing her passionately. Her ass was amazing thought Denise who always had some lesbain tendencies. She looked on as James led Beyonce to the balcony out into the freezing cold.

She saw them both smiling laughing at the cold. Beyonce's hands ran up James'strong chest and pushed him down on a lounge chair.

Then Denise had to gasp for at James waist sticking up about a foot in the air was something. "That can't be a dick" Denise thought to herself. She adjusted the lens a bit but the darkness was to hard to make out. The light from their apartment did reflect on their beautiful ebony bodies. Ecspecially as Beyonce's amazingly strong and beautiful thighs tensed as she stood straight legged over the lying James and his massive tool.

James reached up and grabbed Beyonce's breast as she lowered himself onto him Denise could have sworn she heard one of them groan "OH FUCK" as She slowly began to grind using her muscular thighs to work her hips back and forth, up and down, and rotating on his tool. Denise now was unknowingly rubbing her pussy. She actually had juices runnign down her long, golden, goosebump covered legs. She slipped a finger in herself and toyed with her clit a bit as she watched Beyonce go to work on something amazing.

"If that was a dick how could she put it all in her?" Denise thought to herself inserting a second finger. Beyonce rode James for about half and hour and Denise was trying to hold herself from climaxing. Then both of the ebony lovebirds stood from the lounge chair and Beyonce seemed to walk towards Denise. Well at least through the telescope she did.

Denise was a bit frightened but then realized they could not see her.

She looked back into the telescope.

Beyonce grabbed the rails of the Balcony with her heavy brown tits hanging between her hands. She flung her head to the side looking at James her long hair flowing. James simply looked at one of the greatest pairs of legs and ass in the world and then proceeded to insert his big long dick into Beyonce's asshole.

This sent Denise into a frenzy. She watched James abs tense and Beyonce try to hold onto the rails as the seemed to attack one another. Denise was in such sexual heat that her fingers stopped working. She pulled her hand out of her panties and just started rubbing herself with her palm not knowing what to do with herself.

She could faintly hear their grunts and groans. "God how loud are they?" she thought to herself until Beyonce fell to the ground and underneath the cement section of the balcony and there Denise saw it.

Covered in Beyonce's juices, being lit up from the light inside his apartment was James huge foot long Dick. Denise was enthralled by it's look. She was captivated. It startled her when she saw Beyonce's lovely face pop up and start to suck on the cock furiously until James let out a pool of cum onto her face and breasts.

"Fuck I better leave in case they see me." Denise thought as she faced the telescope the other way and went inside.

She saw from a distance as both figures walked into their apartment and Denise went to bed. That night Denise fingered herself three of four times to orgasm. Each one thinking about the scene she saw. She was insatiable. In the darkness knowing her fingers couldn't satisfy her she reached into her dresser drawer which sat next to her bed. She pulled out her 8 inch dildo. It was pink and not black but she didnt' care. She turned it on and went to work quickly jerking the plastic object back and forth until she orgasmed, sweaty and tired Denise left the vibrator on and left it on the bed as she just threw her hands back and went to sleep.

* * * * *

The next morning.

Denise awoke at the sound of her buzzer. She rubbed her face as her long brown hair was all messed up from her activities the night before. She walked to the door still in her t-shirt and panties. Her white socks shuffling along the floor. She pressed the buzzer and asked whiningly, "Who is it?"

"C'mon you know who this is." Said a manly voice.

"Matt, you fuck." Denise said outloud. He wasn't supposed to come. He had been bothering her ever since the movie they made but that was partyly her fault. "Just come on up." Denise told him as she buzzed him in.

Denise turned around in disgust. Why did she let him in. He was just going to want to fuck. Denise was just a newbie really on the set of Wild Things when she offered herself to him in his trailer. That was a mistake. He was decent enough but Denise then felt guilty about fucking him while he was going out with Cameron.

Now that Matt Dillon and Cameron Diaz were no longer a couple Matt stopped by once in awhile for quickie's as he called them. Denise grew to hate them but couldn't tell him no. She, for some reason, could never build up thte courage to tell him they're sexual escapades had to stop.

Denise walked to her kitchen to make some coffee. As she washed out her mug in the sink she looked out the window to the apartment from last night. She smiled a bit as she remembered what she saw.

"Somebody is moving in there." she thought.

Denise quickly raced to the balcony and aimed her telescope to see what was happening.

She saw Beyonce dressed in her outfit from the night before putting on her earings. Then from the side came James who was completely naked. It was then in clear daylight that Denise's jaw just dropped as she eyed the piece of black meat hanging between Jame's legs.

"holy fuck" denise silently mouthed. She watched as they kissed and hugged each other goodbye. Then Beyonce looked down and as she walked away from James wrapped her hand around his huge cock almost as if she was shaking his hand goodbye. She waved and walked out of his apartment.

Denise watched as James just started strutting about his apartment naked. His muscled body showing everything that man was supposed to look like. Denise was enjoying just watchign the black man's natural gracefullness when there was a knock on the door.

"Fuck him." Denise shouted as she walked off the balcony to her door. "At least he'll be able to do something for me." Denise thought. She opened the door to see the cheesy Dillon smiling. She closed the door and seductively grabbed him to her and said, "Fuck me, matt. Fuck me like an animal."

Matt was startled as Denise unbuttoned his shirt. Denise was a bit disappointed with the white belly the welcomed her as she undid the shirt. After watching the physique of James all night she wanted a muscle man but she needed dick right now so she didn't mind that much.

Matt turned around Denise and pulled her too him. Denise could feel his all too familiar penis against her ass. Matt lifted up her shirt and manhandled her breasts, tugging and pulling them. He then reached his hands down her panties and felt what could have been an olympic sized swimming pool.

"Damn, do I get you that wet Denise?" Matt said with a stupid smirk.

Denise just rubbed her ass against his crotch and said, "Shut up and fuck me."

Matt unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor. He bent her over a nearby sofa and insterted his 6 inch pecker. He quickly humped Denise as fast as he could.

Denis tried working with him but he was just on his own pace. She could barely feel him with how wet she was. Just then he tensed up and shot his load into her pussy. It was more like a squirt as he pressed as much of his 6 incher into her. His limp dick then fell out of her pussy.

"That's it!?" Denise said in a rage.

"Yeah baby that's just what the doctor ordered" said Matt.

"You've got to be kidding me, get the fuck out you pathetic loser." shouted Denise as she walked to her room lonely and depressed. She heard Matt leave her apartment and Denise just buried her head in her hands feeling desperate as hell.

She looked at the clock and saw that it was 1 in the afternoon. Just then another knock came on the door. Denise was furious that Matt could even think of coming in for a second one. She stormed to the door ready to kill him. She swung open the door and there stood......

"Nikki?"

"Yeah it's me. Sorry I didn't buzz in. I saw Matt leaving the place and i came in as he left. Another quickie?" smirked Niiki.

"Fucker didn't last two minutes. What a little loser." Denise sniped.

"Two minutes. Well if he's got more than a 5'er he's got bobcat beat." laughed Nikki.

both girls laughed as Nikki carried her bags into the apartment.

As Nikki bent down to let her suitcase on the ground she was eye level with Denise's white panties. She saw that they were soaked.

"were you in a waterfight?" nikki asked.

"i've been fucking hot for the last two days." said Denise. "i better do something about it. doesn't help what i've been watching lately either."

"Did you order the porn channel again?" asked Nikki smiling at her own joke.

"Worse. i've got to show you come here." said Denise as she led Nikki out onto the balcony.

Denise looked into her telescope and saw that James was still walking about his apartment naked.

"just take a look at that." Denise said as she help the telescope steady. Nikki bent over to take a look and gasped.

"Holy shit look at that." Nikki said smiling. "That fucking guy is huge."

Denise then asked, "yeah did you see what he's packing?"

"Wait he's by his counter......" said nikki until James backed away from his kitchen counter and there bobbing was the biggest blackest dick Nikki ever saw. Nikki just looked up from the telescope at Denise and said quietly, "are you kidding me?".

"I watched him fuck some chick last night. And i caught them at 2:30 in the morning god knows how long they were going before i got a look." Denise chimed.

Nikki's eyes were glued as she watched the handsome James strut around naked. Just then Nikki could have sworn she saw James look at her. "OH fuck" nikki exclaimed.

"what?" asked Denise.

"I think he saw me."

"No way, he couldn't. look again." Denise encouraged.

Nikki looked down and saw James holding a piece of white paper against the window.

"Denise take a look i think he's telling you something." Nikki told her friend.

Denist looked down and saw the paper said, "LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?"

Denise was shocked and she looked at Nikki in the eyes. "What should I do?" she asked.

"Write him something back stupid." Nikki told her friend.

Both girls ran into the apartment finding an old box and ripped it up. using a sharpie denise wrote YES on the side of it. "I hope he can see this." said denise.

They got back and Nikki held up the sign. Denise looked down into the telescope and saw James with a pair of binoculars. He then put them down and wrote something else. He held up the paper which said, "THEN COME OVER AND TAKE A CLOSER LOOK ROOM 8M"

Denise looked at Nikki and said, "He wants me to come over there."

Nikki sensed the tension in Denise's voice. "Look you better get over there and get him. Look at how wet he's gotten you." Nikki was referring to the now transparent white panties of Denise Richards.

Denise looked down at her bush which was visible throught the transparent wool cloth. She then looked at Nikki in her tight sweater and tight hip huggers. Those lesbian tendencies kicked in and Denise said, "How about if you come with me?"

Nikki then replied calmly, "I'm a married woman and i have to be at a promotion meeting in an hour. how about i help you get ready and you go get fucked."

The girls then wrote on the box "COMING" and checked that James got the message. Denise quickly showered and put on some black cotton panties that she loved. She wore no bra and looked in her closet. Nikki then tapped her on the shoulder and said, "here" holding up a trenchcoat. Denise smiled wickedly and put it on. She ran to the door when Nikki yelled, "Hey" Denise turned back to see her holding black stiletto's. "You might want to wear these."

"Good Idea" Denise said. She then ran out the door leaving her friend behind. Since they were both on teh eigth floor Denise ran to his apartment. She put the stiletto's on and knocked on his door striking a bit of a pose in front of his door.

James opened the door. He was taller then she remembered. He smiled and said, "Come in." Denise smiled shyly and walked in. He closed the door and leaned against it. "Doing some window shopping?" James asked in a deep voice.

"A little" said Denise walking around his apartment.

knight13
knight13
178 Followers
12