Denise Richards: Superslut

Story Info
Lucky extra gets nasty during filming.
2.6k words
4.38
140k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story happened when I was out in L.A. working in the corporate gym of a large film studio out there. I worked as a personal trainer to some of the executives who made the movies and found out details of the films they were making and information about the stars who worked there. The latest production they were filming was a big budget remake of "Supergirl" with the gorgeous Denise Richards as Supergirl. I (like every other hot-blooded male in the world) fancied the beautiful ass off her and managed to wangle a VIP pass to watch a days filming. Turned out the whole film business isn't as exciting as it looks, and I was getting pretty bored with the whole thing. In fact, if it hadn't been for the sight of Denise squeezed into a skin-tight lycra body suit I probably would have left. Boy am I glad I didn't!

The scene currently in production involved Supergirl being seduced by one of the main villain's henchmen. The role of the henchmen was being played by some unknown actor and the scene involved the two ending up in bed together. I was definitely going to stick around for that! I had often masturbated over pictures of Denise in bikinis I had found in magazines or on the internet and the sight of her frolicking semi naked just a few feet away from me was certainly going to fuel a few one-handed workouts over the next few days! As I anticipated the upcoming fantasy scene I heard a commotion going on off-set.

It was the actor playing the henchman and the director having a huge argument. It ended with the young actor storming off back to his trailer in a sulk. Just then, Denise, looking as horny as ever in her blue suit and flowing red cape, glided onto the set. "Where's Jay?", she enquired, "were supposed to be filming the seduction scene now aren't we?" The director approached her and explained that he had stormed off in a huff, saying there was nothing in his contract about nudity and he was going to speak to his agent. "Hell" said Denise "Were already three weeks behind schedule, can't you get someone else to do it". The director pondered for a minute and then concluded that, as it was a non-speaking part and all it really called for was a guy getting naked and seducing her, anyone could do it.

"What about him" said Denise pointing in my direction. I stood frozen to the spot when the director called over to me "What about it kid?" I stuttered and looked embarrassed, "I don't think I would be suitable, I've never acted before". Denise then walked over to where I was standing and whispered in my ear "I'll make it worth your while". Thinking she meant a financial incentive and with my current situation bordering on broke I reluctantly agreed and went to wardrobe to get into the costume. The director came in and told me all I had to do was pretend to hypnotise Supergirl and she would lead me through the rest as we went along. I walked out onto set dressed in a ridiculously tight outfit, which left very little to the imagination. Denise was already in the room awaiting my arrival. I was really nervous but Denise leaned over to me and said, "It'll be cool, just follow my lead". Then the call came from the director .

"Action", I raised my hands and pretended to hypnotise Denise in a really cheesy comic-book fashion, wiggling my fingers and waving my hands in her face. I felt really embarrassed but she responded by pretending to fall under my spell. "Cut" came the order, "That was great, now in the next scene you grab Supergirl and kiss her before telling her to get undressed. Then you do the same and you get into bed together and frolic around for a while until I say, OK." I agreed and awaited the instruction of the director. Then came the shout "Action", and I leaned over towards Denise and uncomfortably gave her a tentative kiss on the lips. Denise reacted by opening her mouth slightly and I followed as the director had said to. Then I felt something wet at my lips and was astonished to find Denise had slipped her tongue into the entrance of my mouth. I did the same and soon her tongue had slipped fully into my mouth and was exploring my mouth with her long moist tongue.

My nerves began to disappear and soon we were locked in a long lingering passionate kiss. I heard a low moan coming from Denise's trademark full pouting lips and glanced over at her face. Her eyes were closed and her tongue was lapping around my lips sexily. Could it be that she was actually enjoying it? Then I got my answer, as she grabbed at my crotch, feeling the bulge of my aching penis, which had become semi-erect from kissing the beautiful actress. I was more than a little shocked and let out a little gasp as I felt her slender fingers stroke at my imprisoned cock through my costume. I looked over at her face and she winked sexily at me before stepping away from me and grabbing the top of her lycra body suit. Then I remembered the orders from the director and realised this was all part of the script. Denise stripped off the blue stretch top and little red mini skirt, standing before me I only a small white lacy bra and panties and a long lowing red cape. Script or no script, my cock was swelling rapidly as I gazed over at Denise's fabulous body.

Her breasts heaved as the small bra struggled to contain the large round breasts which more than adequately filled it. Her stomach was flat and tanned leading down to her knickers, the waistband of which sloped down at either side forming an arrow shape which seemed to point at the heavenly treasure contained within. The panties tapered down to her slender thighs, which were long and shapely and crowned the finest pair of calves on the planet. She then seductively climbed beneath the bedclothes and blew me a kiss across the room. Although it was kinda difficult trying to concentrate on the task in hand with this adorable chick lying half naked in a bed right in front of me, I recalled I was then to strip and join her. I closed my eyes to try and concentrate on what I was doing and slowly removed my trousers and top until all I was left in was a pair of black trunks.

The tension was then added to further as a voice from the direction of the bed whispered "I am at your command", I re-opened my eyes and looked across at the bed. Denise threw back the covers. She must have finished undressing beneath the duvet, as she now lay totally naked. My eyes were stuck to her naked body. Her boobs had now been freed. They were large and round, with big brown nipples standing firm on top. Her pussy was smooth as it had been specially shaven to allow for wearing the skimpy costumes and her pink lips were clearly visible. While one hand was holding open the bedclothes, the other was rubbing her golden skin, moving slowly over her stomach before caressing each of her perfect ripe breasts.

My cock was now fully erect inside my briefs. "Why don't you take off those pants and join me?" came the enquiry from Supergirl as her hand strayed dangerously close to the opening of her sweet vagina. I stood frozen for a moment. I knew the role called for me to be totally naked, but as I was facing away from the camera, all that would be seen was my ass. As I looked over at Denise, she lay licking her lips and tracing the opening to her hot cunt with her index finger. This caused my stiff dick to twitch and I suddenly felt a cool sensation on my throbbing purple head. I looked down and discovered my cock had become so hard that the top inch or so has popped out of the top of the skimpy trunks and was in full view of Denise. "Oh well, no disguising it now I thought and pulled down the trunks.

My rigid cock sprang up as it was released and pointed directly up at the ceiling. I looked over at Denise whose big blue eyes widened even further as she stared at my big fat erection, she and I being the only two aware of its existence. As she looked at me, her hand slipped between her legs and began rubbing at her glistening pussy. She beckoned me over and lowered the duvet back down. As I strode over towards her my big hardon swayed from side to side, Denise's eyes watching its every move as though she were watching a tennis match. I opened the bedclothes and slipped between the sheets, all the while shielding my throbbing manhood from the camera and crew. I had seen my fair share of soft porn on TV so I new what these scenes usually involved and I rolled on top of her and kissed her. She turned her head and whispered sexily in my ear, "Just kiss me for a while, then suck my tits, I'll take it from there." I did as I was told and after kissing her for around 5 minutes my tongue traced down her chin and along her neck, inching ever closer to her massive tits.

Like a wild animal, I grabbed her right breast and pressed my face hard against the soft flesh. It felt warm and ripe as I kissed it all over before moving to the left. Denise had her eyes closed and was purring softly as I massaged her boobs roughly in my trembling hands. Groping her boobs I pushed the together, before lapping my tongue over them each in turn. I wasn't going to waste such an opportunity to do whatever I liked with my fantasy girl's perfect young bosoms, leaned my head over her right breast before placing my mouth over her hard dark nipple and sucking noisily like a feeding baby. Although, Denise was moaning and writhing beneath me I couldn't tell if she was acting or really enjoying me molesting her firm nubile body. I thought I would find out for certain and released the grip on her heaving bosom with one hand. I stroked down her stomach tracing her firm abs with my long fingers before placing two fingers over the opening of her cunt. The sticky fluid which greeted my touch gave me my answer. It appeared she was enjoying it as much as me.

I looked up at her face smiling with pleasure and her big eyes met my gaze as my fingers rested on her vagina. She silently mouthed at me to put them inside her and I wasted no time. My index finger slid easily into her pussy, which was very wet, and I began to slip it back and forth with considerable ease before it was joined by two more. As I fingered her moist tunnel Denise reached between my legs and began caressing my balls with both hands. I gasped with pleasure as I stared deeply into her sexy eyes as she began stroking my shaft slowly with one of her hands, while still massaging my scrotum with the other. She released her grip on my rigid schlong and pulled my hand away from her cunt before rolling me over onto my back and straddling me, all the time her back still to camera. She rose up onto her knees and grasped the base of my dick in her right hand, while steadying herself with the other. She then positioned her pussy lips over the head of my cock. Then as we stared deep into each other's eyes, she lowered herself slowly so the tip of my dick was just between her swollen lips.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered as she slid down further until two of the seven inches of my rigid pole were inside her hot wet slit. Grabbing her hips firmly in my hands, I pulled her down forcefully, at the same time lifting my hips so my cock slammed forcefully all the way inside her tight cunt making her scream as the fat cock meat stretched her pussy to its limits. She soon became accustomed to the feel of such a large member inside her and was soon bouncing up and down making my balls slap against her firm warm ass flesh. She rested her hands on my muscular chest and I grabbed firmly on her slender hips as she rode me wildly thrashing her head from side to side making her long hair flick sexily across her beautiful angelic face.

I knew fucking this sexy bitch, I wouldn't last too long so I wanted to give her a good hard orgasm before I came myself so I raised her up high, sliding my cock entirely out of her dripping gash before lowering her once more, this time impaling her asshole on my throbbing sticky cock. As my full length entered her ass she looked down on me and mouthed "You bastard!" which although she seemed genuinely annoyed, turned me on even more and I stared up and whispered "You fucking love it you slut!" pressing my thumbs against her cunt as I did so. She soon forgot her annoyance and her pussy pulsed under my touch. I knew she was gonna cum, so I pushed hard against her cunt as I pumped her tight ass with my big dick. She grabbed her boobs and pushed them together before forcing them up towards her face. She lowered her head, and her long tongue flicked out, skimming across her long hard nipple.

The sight of Denise feasting on her own fat boobs was driving me rapidly to orgasm so I quickened my rhythm inside her ass before once more pulling out my fragrant cock and slamming it back inside her pussy. The sheer force of the thrust caused Denise's pussy to contract around my dick and I ground her pelvis hard against mine until finally her pussy began to spasm. She threw her head back and yelled as her orgasm built inside her. Her whole body began to shake violently and then she screamed out loud as her cunt juices gushed from her pussy all over cock and into my pubes, her orgasm was very intense and lasted for around 6 minutes, momentarily subsiding before another filled her stomach and cunt. She pounded her ass up and down quickly on top of my thighs and hissed through gritted teeth "Come inside me you fucking horny bastard!",

Well the director told me to follow Denise's lead so I thrust my hips up violently and pumped wave after wave of hot creamy spunk deep into Denise's belly. "And Cut!" came the call from a flabbergasted director, "My god that was brilliant, although I don't think we'll get your last couple of lines past the censors guys. Jeez, anyone would think you were going at it for real!" We both laughed and put on our robes. "Just wait till they see all that cum on the sheets!" whispered Denise, catching her breath after powerful climax just minutes earlier. "Yeah" I replied, "They'll have to rename the film "Superslut!"