Denise Was Ready

Story Info
Working late has its benefits.
1.3k words
3.31
49.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise was ready! She was wet with anticipation. Couldn't wait to get her hands and mouth onto Scott's cock. She had sent everyone from her job home using a few excuses so she could have her chance. Once everyone had left, she changed into a sexy outfit of a sheer blouse, short skirt and heels. She going to use the excuse that she going to meet "the girls" to go on their Thursday nite dancing adventure after the paperwork was done but she knew there was no way Scott could resist her in this outfit. She was wet from putting the outfit on as well as knowing that Scott had told some of the people at work she was sexy and he really wanted to see more of her. Well, he was about to see all of her.

She glanced out the window to see Scott loading the last pallet on to his truck and her pussy tingled. She ran back to her desk to pretend to be finishing something up since he'd be up in 2 minutes. She looked down to see her nipples visible thru the blouse and she smiled to herself. The redneck truck driver didn't have a chance to hit the road without both him and her cumming at least twice each. She was determined after months of fantasizing to taste his cock and hear him moan from her skills as a cocksucker. She thought of how her coworkers teased her that the driver from the south had the hots for her, but they had no clue how hot she got just thinking of him showing up weekly.

She heard the truck door slammed close and knew the time was coming, only a flight of stairs and some well planned flirting away, to having his cock. She stood up so that when he entered the office with the paperwork, he would see her from behind slightly bending over the desk. It made her skirt ride up and her shaved pussy was for him to see right away.

She heard the door open and she took a deep breath.

Scott wanted to fuck Denise in the worse way. He was on the road 50 hours a week and he looked forward to seeing her. His fantasy was of doing her any and every way. She could be flirty or cold to him so he never knew what to expect. He did notice that several cars had left the parking lot from when he pulled his truck in an hour ago only to see one car left. He felt this cock twitch from thinking that they might be alone as he walked up the stairs.

As he opened the door, he saw Denise with her long legs bending over looking at something on the desk. WOW he thought until he mind goes blank as he thinks he might see a glimpse of her pussy. He takes a deep breath when he realizes he now sees what he has thought of on the road for months.

Denise turns when she hears the sound she had hoped to get as a reaction. As she turns, Scott looks up and sees what looks like her nipples poking through a see thru blouse. Denise smiles and says, "Hey Cowboy, you ready for me?"

Scott can't believe what he hears and can't seem to close his mouth since his jaw had dropped a few seconds earlier.

Denise giggles and says " You are ready for me and didn't leave the paperwork in your truck, did you?"

Scott clears his throat to get his composure and finally can say, "No, I remembered"

Denise says "Great, I am going dancing with the girls and want to get there early so my friend don't get to the first choice of hot guys. Do you like my outfit?" Which she turns to spin to give him a full view of the sexiest outfit she owned.

Scott again clears his throat and says "wow, that is one awesome outfit" as his cock is growing quickly.

Denise smiles and thinks to herself, HE'S MINE!!!!

As he comes over by her desk, she tells him to sit down and she'll take care of the paperwork. As planned, once he sits, she has to reach across him to get a pen. As she does that, her blouse hangs loosely from her and Scott gets to see her tits and nipples with absolutely nothing covering them.

Denise glances down to make sure his cock has gotten to the size she had hoped for and she isn't disappointed. As she signs the paperwork, she takes her time as she bends over giving Scott as view her naked thighs. She hopes to feel his hands run up her legs on their way to her clit but Scott still is in partial shock from the sight before him.

Once she signs, she gives him a huge smile and tells him thanks for waiting.

Then she tells him she has to run, Scott can't be more disappointed and gets up to leave for a long trip and waiting another week to see Denise. After he takes a couple steps, Denise says, "Scott, I'm going to a country line dancing place next week with some friends. If you have a minute or two right now, can you give me a quick lesson?."

Scott stumbles trying to say "yes ma'am, I'd love to" with his heavy southern accent.

Just hearing that makes Denise wetter. She loves that country talk.

So Denise puts some George Strait music onto her computer and comes around the desk, puts her hand out and says, "OK, Sexy, Take me and teach me a thing or two!"

After a minute of token conversation on lessons, Denise finally gets to be held by Scott. She quickly spins so that she puts her barely covered ass against the bulge in his pants. She isn't disappointed. Its better than the vibrator she has pretended was Scotts cock in her pussy the last few weeks. She makes herself cum 2-3 times a day using the vibrator that she affectionately calls "Scotty"

Scott's cock is straining against the tight jeans that Denise loves. As he now holds Denise in a position he wasn't sure would ever happen, he can only instinctly push and grind his hips forward.

Denise feels the push and moans.

She reaches between them to finally feels what she has yearned for. OH MY GOD, I need this now she thinks.

As she turns, looks at Scott, she can only say, "I have to have it now!". She drops to her knees to see the cock that Scott can't get out of jeans quick enough. Denise takes hold of the object of her affection in her hand and stares at it. She leans forward.

Just as she runs her tongue up his cock to the tip that has a drip of cum on it, There is a bang on the company's front door. The voice that she hears yell, DENISE, is that of her boyfriend.

Denise, Denise, are you going to get up! Your alarm is going off.

As Denise opens her eyes, and the blurriness wears off, she sees her boyfriend sitting on the bed with her with a cup of coffee for her.

He says, "Hey babe, good morning! Here is your coffee, you better get into the shower, you know how busy you are on Thursdays due to the truck pickups then you going out with your friends."

He kisses her on the forehead and as he leaves, she thinks of the reason that her pussy is dripping. She jumps out of bed, and heads for the closet determined to find that short skirt and sheer blouse for her "night of dancing with the girls"

But we know its going to be a exhausting night for Denise as she learns to do Country line dancing!!!!!