Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick my boots slave." She ordered as I felt a drop of hot wax fall on my back.

The pain was not bad but the shock of the heat on my naked flesh made me jump. Meanwhile my master was fucking me. I could feel my breasts sway to the rhythm, my ringed nipples grazing the floor. Mistress Greta's boots were smooth on my tongue. The splashing of hot wax on my back was encouraging me to lick thoroughly. It was a long time before Master Jake withdrew and moved to kneel at Greta's feet. With a strong grip on my ears he guided my mouth over his throbbing prick. I could feel the little jerks and then he orgasmed. The come drove deep into my throat but he held my head and made me gulp it down. Master Jake then pulled the whip handle from my cunt and seemed to be about to test it on my ass. The drip of the wax on my back stopped and I heard Mistress Greta blow out he flame. Master Jake started to move my head back and forth as he built up another erection. Then with a sudden thrust the candle was pushed into my cunt. I would have cried out in shock if my Master's giant cock had not been pushing to the back of my straining mouth.

I heard Mistress Greta unzip her costume. Her whole smooth leather suit came off above the waist leaving her shuddering breasts exposed. She offered a nipple to my Master's mouth while one hand slipped to her crotch. Master Jake came again. As he did so he slapped my face with the back of his hand.

"Bitch, you made me come again too soon." He shouted.

Mistress Greta unzipped her crotch. I heard a gasp of surprise from Master Jake as her huge erection sprang into view.

With a smile Mistress Greta said. "I get to fuck the bitch now. Pass me my cane or will you thrash the cunt for me?"

"She needs a flogging for making me come, I'll do it."

Mistress Greta fucked my ass. Her movements pushed the candle deeper into my cunt as my master cut me with the cane. He started on my ass and worked his way up my back. Then he started to flick the cane at my hanging tits. I felt another orgasm coming on but Mistress Greta came first and they both slowed down depriving me of my climax.

My two tormentors sat on the edge of the bed. I had not been ordered to move so I rested on all fours with the candle poking out of my pussy and come leaking from every orifice.

Mistress Greta was fondling her cock while Master Jake admired her breasts. His hand touched her nipples and fingered the ring for a moment before wandering over her taught belly and hovering near her upright cock.

"Do you like my little prick?" said Mistress Greta as she put a hand on his wrist.

"It was a surprise." He admitted. "But it is interesting."

"If you need cunt you always have the use of my slave. Her entire body is yours to torment and enjoy as you wish." Said Mistress Greta. "That is what I like about this slut. She is so useable. She begs to be punished. In fact she has never asked me to stop. I am sure that I will find her limits but I haven't yet."

Mistress Greta guided Master Jake's hand to her cock while she slid the other hand up his back to the back of his head.

"I should like it if you gently sucked my nipples." She said as she slowly pushed his head so that his lips brushed the dark tips of her breasts. He pursed his lips and took in the nipple. I watched Mistress Greta manipulate Jake. I felt awe at her control. She always got her way. Jake gently sucked her nipples and did not seem to notice his hand being placed on Mistress Greta's prick. Mistress Greta's hand played with his hair for a moment before once again pressing the back of his head. Now that Jake's hand was on her cock she moved her other hand to his groin. Her gloves gripped him and started to pull. With steady strokes she built him up. When the excitement made his breathing ragged she pushed his head down to her thighs. There seemed to be a moment of resistance but Mistress Greta was firmly in control. His lips closed round the tip of her cock and his cheeks pinched in as he started to suck obediently. Greta did not push him to the limit but put him back onto her nipples before she could come in his mouth. Instead she waved me to her groin.

"Suck my prick bitch slave. I need to come." She ordered.

I crawled between her leather-clad thighs and sucked her cock. It was only moments before she gushed come into my mouth. I felt a hand grip my breast. Master Jake was pulling and twisting me.

"Denise used to be such a closed legged prim little shit in the office." He said. "Now she is a perfect slut. You really must come and pay me a visit after office hours. I would love to be fucked by you in your old office."

"My dear Jake." Said Mistress Greta. "Denise does not fuck. She gets fucked. That's the way that she likes it. I'll tell you what. Why don't you come back for another session in about a months time?"

"What is happening then?" Replied Master Jake.

"Denise is paying to have some very special work done to herself. It might be nice if you could come and see the results." Came the answer.

"I would be delighted to come." My parting gift from Master Jake was another sharp slap in the face. "What a fucking whore you are Denise." He said. "I would not have believed the change in you if I had not seen you enjoying it so much."

"Say, "Thank you" to Jake." Said Mistress Greta.

"Thank you for allowing me to please you." I said.

"She's such a good little bitch." Said Mistress Greta to him. "I would be so sorry if she decided to leave us here but I'm sure that she is determined to stay and enjoy our ministrations."

"I hope so, because I would like to fuck the slut again and test the limits of her resolution." He said as they passed through the door.

As they went down the corridor I heard Mistress Greta organising the next visit. The last words I heard her say were, "She has mentioned that she would love to be branded, perhaps you could help label her."

I knelt on the floor. My leash snaked across the thick carpet and my breasts touched my knees. The slap that Master Jake had given me still throbbed on my cheek. I felt like I must have looked, a cunt slave ready to be punished and pleasured as was the will of my betters.

When at long last I was led back to my cell Mistress Torment was waiting for me. For a moment she inspected me. Then she showed me the little whip that Miss Clearmont had used on my naked pussy.

"It is time to celebrate your big tits my dear. I have brought along an old friend to meet them." She said. "It has already had the acquaintance of your cunt, now it gets to meet your giant breasts."

Twelve Slave Writer

My breasts rest on the desk like the vast melons that they have become. A short iron chain is all that binds me but it connects the ring in my clit to the rough wooden stool so that I cannot move. Occasionally Mistress Torment comes in to see how I am doing at my tasks and cuts me with a cane if I am not making progress.

I can see the welts on my tits, the ones on my ass and back show their presence by the throb of bruised skin. My body is growing even larger and slacker on the diet of fat and other such food. The only exercise that I get is to be led from one punishment or pleasure to the next. Ridges of fat and folds on my once tight belly enhance my once thin figure. I am not Denise anymore but an engineered sex slave who will go to any length to avoid the next punishment and to please her Mistress's. But the changes are much deeper than my appearance; they have penetrated my mind. Punishment is inevitable as Mistress Greta fucks my mouth and ass; and Mistress Torment fucks my body by changing and improving me. But in a way the punishment is a relief to me, it gives me assurance of my place and the secure feeling of being looked after. It is proof of care.

Kathy paid us a visit. Pete followed her in like a good dog. His unusable prick hung flaccid almost hiding the small scar where his balls had been.

"He's such a good lover with his mouth that he does not need his little prick. Do you my pet?"

Pete nodded and said, "I love you Mistress Kathy."

Kathy patted him on the groin, but his prick did not stir.

"He asked me specially to have his balls removed, didn't you my sweet?"

Pete nodded once.

A smiled flickered across her lips for a moment as her fingers reached the empty space beneath his flaccid cock and then slipped to the sensitive tip. Her fingertips played over the glans and pulled back his foreskin but there was no reaction, no sign of an erection.

She then turned to me and squeezed both of my enormous breasts with both hands and said, "Well Denise you do look a tasty sight in that tight rubber dress with your tits hanging like ripe fruit. I like the ring in your cunt as well; it really makes you look the part. You really are putting on some weight at last my dear. I have never seen you looking so good." She laughed and then continued, "It was really rather better that I didn't get you as a slave because our earlier friendship might have made me too considerate towards you. Training must be severe to really be effective. I must say though, that you make a fine set of holes for Greta's prick. Did you know that she plans to feature you in a series of porn movies? I shall buy them to remind me of you."

I felt Kathy cup my breasts. Her strong fingers rolled the tips of my nipples with a slow smooth motion. A flicker of discomfort as my slave rings moved only added to the pleasure. Her support of my breasts, their soft flesh overflowing her hands; made me lean back a little. Kathy's hand slipped down my swelling stomach to my naked cunt lips. Her fingers pressed against my thighs causing them to part obediently. A touch of the ring that pierced my clit and then a stroke of my inner lips. I responded by edging forward on the chair as she slipped a finger into me.

"My, my, you have become a responsive captive my dear friend." She said as her thumb twiddled the ring and her lips closed upon mine. I felt her tongue search my mouth, finding my bare gums and exploring my pierced tongue. The strumming of her thumb became more insistent and my body responded with an explosive orgasm. Her other hand explored my breasts and nipples and twisted the rings embedded through them. I could feel myself becoming excited again and gave myself to the feeling. Understanding my need she pulled at the rings sharply causing the now familiar pain and pleasure. Her tongue ran over my bare gums while her fingers gasped my clit. At that moment I realised that I loved her with all my heart. She understood my extreme pleasure at the pain causing me to shudder to a climax that made me heave against the restraint of my chains. I tried to raise my fettered hands to her shuddering breasts and my clit chain pulled at the ring.

"I love you too Denise. But you belong to Miss Torment not me. She will look after you well and train you." She whispered.

My hands fell from her breasts as she drew away almost reluctantly. For a moment she stood looking at me before turning away; then she left the room without a backward glance; Pete followed her with bowed head.

Master Jake has also visited a number of times. In fact he comes quite often to the house. Mistress Greta is twisting him round her finger. It is not that she wants him as a slave. No, she is building him up to be a merciless Master. He is ever more confident with the punishments. Slowly he is overcoming his squeamishness about sex and pain. The result is that he whips and canes me harder and is forever seeking to push me to my limit. He does not realise that Mistress Greta sets my limits and she would never call a halt. A few days ago Mistress Greta persuaded him to let her come in his mouth. She has a grip and does not let go. Kathy was right all those months ago. I have a suspicion that when he is ready Mistress Greta will tell him the truth about me. When she does it won't upset him. It will excite him and make him want to own his own slut.

There is one last thing to tell. I did have an idea to raise the money for the operations that will complete my transformation. Mistress Torment sensed that I did and got it out of me. I was reluctant because I felt that I would not do her justice. Then she made me start to work for her. Because the final irony is that I have to write this novel to raise the money that Mistress Torment needs to complete my sexual enslavement. She has the advance in her black nailed hands now; my future is slavery, sexual service and degradation but I have come to accept it. Now I am taking pleasure and pain as it comes.