Denise's Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I think its fun to have so many friends here." Denise chimed in.

It seemed that everyone had been invited. Mary had wanted a large turnout; she relished the attention she received when she just happened to mention that the Wilsons were coming. She was the envy of every woman in the town. Her coup-de-grace was that she had made the event a social gathering rather than a true party, this way she could mingle with Denise as much as she wanted to. Her party, her home, and her rules she thought.

The men stood where they could watch Denise's movements. She seemed to be so poised that even a misstep or a slip was dismissed as an anomaly. She was just the perfect woman and Dan was her husband. This fact apparently wasn't the main factor for the men behaving themselves, their wives were. As the men told the same old jokes and jockeyed for better positions from which to watch her, the women were all wishing they had her hair, her skin, her tight firm thighs, the breasts which seemed to defy gravity. How was she able to appear so poised all the time? It was the secret every woman would die to know, and they all hovered around her in anticipation that she might let slip the secret at any moment.

Time to go home Denise thought. The crowd was disappointed, and followed the Wilsons out the door and to their cars, much as a herd of sheep follow the Shepard. "Goodnight, all." Denise smiled and waved as they departed.

Mark and Mary Denon were very proud and satisfied that the party was a big success.

"We'll have to have the Wilsons over again." Mary sighed.

"Absolutely." Mark said. "I'm bushed, let's go to bed, honey, I've got something I think you might like to share."

"Oh, Mark, you're so bad." Mary remarked, grabbing him by the front of his pants and leading him away. Things sure had been good between them the last year, or so she thought, as she turned the lights down low.

At the gym the next morning the buzz was about the party at the Denon's house.

"Denise was absolutely beautiful." One woman commented.

"I hear they may have another party next week." Still another remarked.

"If Denise is there, I would love go too. She is such a nice person; I've known her for awhile now." The first woman added.

"Oh! There she is." A third observes, as the entire gym takes in her style, grace and her fluid movements as she begins her workout.

The girls were chatty this morning and just overwhelmed Denise with questions about the party. Who was there, who did she talk to; the word was that Mary Denon was an entertainment expert and should be appreciated for her efforts.

All through the morning workout Denise was distracted by thoughts of her new customer, Gloria. She found herself getting excited about the appointment later that day. Funny, she thought I've never gotten excited before. Then again, she was her first woman customer, some excitement was due. Denise finished the workout, said good bye to the girls, and headed for home and the shower.

In the hot shower, the water coursing down her back, she found herself rubbing her clit with her finger extended into the velvety opening of her vagina. Placing one hand on the shower wall to support herself, she begins in earnest to masturbate herself to climax, the whole while, a vision of Gloria plays through her mind over, and over again. Coming in violent pulses, she gasps out loud, "Uh...oh god!"

Trembling, she finishes the shower with a smile and a piqued interest in what was happening to her. Was she gay? Was she losing it? Who cared, she thought, its exciting nonetheless.

Nine-thirty came, and Denise was already to go. She had pulled on a one piece stretch tube that covered her from just above her breasts to just below her mid thigh. She was pulling into the beauty shop parking lot when she glimpsed Gloria in the window for a moment, before disappearing just as quickly. Denise parked the car, stepped up to the door, entered the empty waiting room of the shop and said, "Hello. Is anyone here?"

"Come on back Denise." Gloria shouted from the back room. "I'm back here."

Denise walked into the back room that appeared to be a storage room, but had a chaise lounge along one wall. "Oooh, I like this." She commented admiringly.

"Make your self comfortable while I lock the front door." Gloria offered.

Gloria moved past her on the way to lock the door, but stopped as Denise placed a hand on her arm, turned her slightly, and placed a kiss ever so gently on her lips. Gloria paused before continuing, then with a sly curl of a smile, went to secure the door.

Denise decided to wait for Gloria to return before undressing. As Gloria returned, she seemed tense and a little hesitant. Denise remarked that maybe they should agree on compensation before they progressed.

Gloria nodded the affirmative and asked, "How much would you like for making love to me?"

Denise just smiled and said, "If I was going to love you it would be free. But, as we are entering a business arrangement, I expect that fifty dollars would be sufficient for me to entertain you."

"Fifty dollars?" Gloria said, "Wha...what do you do for fifty dollars?"

"Let's start with you undressing, then I'll show you what you get, OK?"

"OK." Gloria said as she began to undress.

Denise helped her undress, caressing her from time to time, admiring the form of a mature woman. When Gloria was fully unclothed, Denise pinched the hem of her tube with two fingers on either side and pulled it slowly over her head, exposing herself fully to Gloria's wondering eyes.

Gloria gasped as Denise exposed her wonderful female form to her. Lust built up inside her and motivated her to place a hand gently upon Denise's bare breast, while mouthing a small "Oh," in astonishment.

Denise pulled her to the chaise and began to massage the large breasts that hung like wine botas from Gloria's chest. Sensually, she moved into position to press her full form on top of Gloria's, probing her tongue between her lips as her hands caressed her cheeks. Denise was inspired. She began to administer every technique she had ever enjoyed as a woman to Gloria.

Gloria was enraptured; she had never been so totally consumed by a lover. Denise was wonderful as she applied one loving caress after another. Gloria moaned approvingly even as she was being kissed, tongued. Then Denise slid down, slowly, methodically, to place her face between her thighs, her tiny pink tongue darting out to make contact with Gloria's clit. Placing one finger, then two inside the rapidly moistening vagina, Denise began to kiss gently the clitoris and stroke her fingers simultaneously.

The tender kisses were different than the way a man does it, men are coarse and rough. This was as if an angel's wings were brushing across her clit. "Oh, god!" She cried out as the first wave of orgasm crushed over her. She grabbed Denise's head with both hands and thrust her pelvis into her face repeatedly. Jerking up off the chaise, she begins to cry out loud as she comes exquisitely on the tongue of her new lover, her new sexual partner, her 'business partner'.

They both lay gently kissing, cuddling, and nibbling one another as the glow of Gloria's euphoria was enjoyed at length, as only two women can appreciate.

Gloria is the first to speak. "Fifty bucks? God, I'd pay anything for that again."

"Anything?" Denise asks.

"Sure...You have no idea what you just did for me honey."

"Well, if it was that good, maybe you could share a little of the wealth." Denise said with a devious grin.

Gloria smiled, moved into position, and in moments had Denise shaking with the first wave of her orgasm.

Denise thought as she cleaned up, I sure like Wednesdays.

Remembering that she was supposed to call Monica Logan, Curtis' wife, concerning the play at the Bijou, Denise went home and called Mrs. Logan. Monica Logan was the drama teacher at the high school and once a year she would hostess a play for the community. In order to accommodate the large crowds the production was at the old Bijou Theater, mostly unused, it was perfect for such occasions.

While talking to Monica, Denise came up with a grand idea; she could arrange to pass out the soccer uniforms and, just maybe, she could get the Principal to assist her, then the opportunity to do a little business might present itself. She explained that she would like to pass out the uniforms before the play, and Monica agreed it would be ideal, as she had some cleaning up and stage work to complete anyway. They agreed to meet before the play.

Next, Denise called the Principal to assure his attendance and a commitment to help. He indicated that he could hardly deny her after the fantastic fund raising results. Everything was set.

Thursday afternoon was upon Denise before she had expected it. She had visited the Mayor and two City Councilmen to conduct business in the morning, the dog had to get his shots at the veterinarian's, the Vet was also a customer, Thursday was rapidly becoming a busy day.

Finally, Denise was able to clean up and go to the Bijou. Monica was already there, working on the lights, curtains and the stage equipment.

"Hi." Monica shouted as Denise drove up.

"Hi, yourself." Denise responds. "I see that Curtis dropped off the uniforms." Indicating several large boxes arranged in the foyer.

It was about three hours before the play was to begin, and about thirty minutes before the time the kids would be expected to begin picking up their uniforms. Denise took a quick accounting of what was where and had just arranged everything when the Principal, Tom Parks, arrived. She greeted him warmly, causing him to blush a rosy hue of crimson. She explained what she needed help with and set him up with a clipboard and pen. As she described what was in each box, she would deliberately lean over so that he had an unobstructed view down her blouse. She could see him stare, and then fidget with his pants, before looking again. Denise realized he was close to a deal and he didn't even know it.

The kids came and went, the operation was a success, and Denise pawed and patted and complimented Mr. Parks for his invaluable assistance. People were now arriving for the play, and they removed the remaining uniforms to the back stage area of the Bijou.

As the last box was stacked, Denise commented, "I don't know what I would have done without your help today."

Mr. Parks blushed again and remarked, "It was all my pleasure."

"Was it really?" Denise asked. "How much pleasure can a man derive from such efforts?" She continued.

"Well...Uh...I just enjoyed you – your company – so much." He stuttered.

"Gosh, you enjoyed my company? What would you do for a little ol' kiss?" She inquired as sexily as she could manage, moving close to him and placing a hand on his shoulder.

A shudder raced through his spine. He wanted to respond, but the words didn't come. He was stricken stiff as a board.

Denise smiled, moved close to him and brushed her lips across his, breathing a soft, warm, sweet breath into his nostrils, gently caressing his cheek with one hand, while teasing the inside of his trouser leg with the other. "Would you like to spend a little more time with me?" She asks through a whisper into his ear.

Mr. Parks begins shaking uncontrollably. His flesh became pallid and sweaty. He couldn't respond to her. He convulses forward, into her and as he does she feels his penis jerk against her hand several times as his trouser leg becomes wet with semen. He had prematurely ejaculated into his trousers, as now the spasms lessened in their intensity.

Mr. Parks turned red with embarrassment, dropped his eyes, and brought a hand to his brow to shade his discomfort from Mr. Wilson's sight. "Oh god...I am so sorry." He manages finally.

"There, there, Mr. Parks. I think it was very flattering." Denise said in an understanding tone. "Here, let me clean you up." She offers. And without hesitation, she drops his trousers, pulls his flaccid penis out, and swallows it. Denise begins to manipulate him back to rigidity. Within seconds, Mr. Parks is fully erect and slowly thrusting back and forth into Mrs. Wilson's face. She begins to swallow his penis and simultaneously extends her tongue to flick the bottom of his ball sack. He's never experienced such magnificent sexual stimulation before in his life and soon he is coming again in violent convulsing spasms. As his seed splashes against the back of her throat, Denise fights back the gag impulse. She has never swallowed anyone so deeply before, certainly not while trying to swallow his semen.

This has been a week for breaking her rules, she thought. As Mr. Parks pulled up his trousers, Denise asks him if he had enjoyed their little escapade.

"Oh, my." He said, "I've never had such wonderful sex. My wife thinks its dirty and hasn't let me touch her in years."

"You poor, poor man. We'll have to do something about that, wont we?"

"What do you mean, Mrs. Wilson?" Mr. Parks says confused.

"Well, if you like what I do for you, we could get together once a week to continue our relationship." Denise says, rather business like.

"Oh my! I would love to but what about our spouses? What will we tell them?" He asks.

"Nothing. We say nothing to them this will be our little secret, OK?"

"Well, OK, but..." He begins before being cut off.

"No buts, Mr. Parks. It has to be this way, or not at all." She interjects.

"OK." He says as they walk through the dusky, dim back room, to the stairs leading to the theater.

"By the way, Mr. Parks, from now on, no more fellatio, just intercourse, and its fifty bucks a visit, OK?"

"Oh, OK, I guess." He squeaks as they enter the theater, find their seats, and enjoy the play.

On Fridays, Denise volunteers with the other ladies to read to the lower grade kids at school. Denise rotated these readings between the three classes that she had kids in. To day it was Mr. Simon's kindergarten class. Denise had been very careful about approaching Mr. Simon because his wife was one of her parent's council buddies and seemed to be very possessive and jealous of him. Jealous wives seem to know too much about their husband's proclivities.

Mr. Simon greeted Denise as she came into the classroom, introduced her to the class again as today's reader, and allowed her to take control of the class. He removed himself to the back of the room, took a seat, and listened as she began to read in her melodious voice. She is so wonderful with the kids, I wonder if she is as wonderful as a lover, he thought, imagining her laying beneath him as he pressed his male organ into her succulent flesh, feeling his penis growing in his pants, he rubs it lightly, continuing to dream of Denise Wilson under his pressing flesh.

Just then, he hears the kids giggle, and opens his eyes to see the entire class looking at him. He blushes as he hears Mrs. Wilson explain that the reading period was finished and the lunch bell would soon be sounding.

"G...Good." He says, shakily, "Let's give Mrs. Wilson a big round of applause, class."

As the kids clapped their approval the lunch bell sounded, saved by the bell he thought. The kids lined up for lunch and Mrs. Wilson asked him if he would eat lunch with her. "Oh, of course, Mrs. Wilson." He accepted.

In the lunch room Denise sat at a table next to her youngest child and awaited the arrival of Mr. Simon. She had saved a seat next to her for him. He sat next to her and said how wonderful it was that she had devoted the time to the class. She just smiled and winked at him. He was still embarrassed, it seemed, from the incident in class. She thought it was cute, he thought it humiliating.

"How's your wife, Mr. Simon, I haven't seen her for the last couple of days, is she alright?" Denise asks,

"Oh, her mother is ill and she is helping out for a few weeks 'till things get better." He says.

"Oh, that's too bad, for both of you." Denise says with a smirk.

"How's that, Mrs. Wilson?"

"Well, who's taking care of you?" She says in a pouting, baby doll manner.

"I...Well...Uh, no one, really." He stutters, visibly blushing.

"Maybe I could help out. While she's out of town that is." Denise offered.

"That would be terrific." He agreed. "Tonight at eight, then?"

"Oh no, I have a family, too. Let's make it five at the library." She countered.

"The library? Sure." He accepted.

The library was a dark, lonesome building at the edge of the downtown district that was dead after three o'clock. Denise would invariably stop by here every Friday to drop off and pick up books for the kids to read on the weekends. Ushering the kids into the children's reading room, she watches intently for Mr. Simon to arrive. Just as he walks into the library Denise asks one of the librarians to watch the kids while she searches for a book in the upstairs stacks. Accepting her charges, the librarian smiles as she wonders just how nice Mrs. Wilson was to let her watch her kids. What a wonderful person she is, the librarian thought.

Denise moves to the stairs and watches as Mr. Simon follows at a safe distance. At the top of the stairs she finds a private study room, enters and waits for Mr. Simon to follow her inside. As he moves through the door, she smells the aroma of fine male musk mixed with cologne. She is intoxicated by the smell, but instantly shakes her head, remembering she was here for business, not pleasure.

Closing the door and locking the door knob, she turns to face him just as he grabs her and forces a kiss on her lips that both surprises her and bowls her backward into the table. She pulls away and pushes him back saying, "Whoa boy, down. We're here to have fun, but not that kind of fun."

"What do you mean?" He asks swallowing hard and panting.

"I mean, you have to behave yourself or no deal"

"Deal, what do you mean deal?"

"I mean if you want this body you pay to play and you play by the rules."

"Pay? Play? Whatever do you mean" Mr. Simon says confused.

Denise explains, "I will allow you to have intercourse with me for fifty dollars, only while we stand and you hold me by the hips only."

"You...You're a prostitute?"

"Not exactly, I am a business woman, a mother and a good friend of your wife. I will, for a price allow you to relieve yourself using my body. If this is acceptable to you we have a deal, if not good evening and good bye." She countered.

"Holy shit! Does your husband know about this?" He says exasperated.

"No! And he won't find out, just as your wife won't find out if we don't say anything."

"This is very interesting." Mr. Simon says, rubbing his chin in thought. "Why can't we just go over to my place and discuss this in more detail." He asks.

"Because the rules are that we do it my way or no way Mr. Simon. Understand?"

"Not good enough. I want you on your back in my bed with soft music playing in the background." He insisted.

Oh god, she thought, I've done it now. How am I going to extricate myself from this predicament, she wondered, her mind racing. Then she realized he was just full of hot air, but dangerous if alone while sexually stimulated, just like all men. "OK, but not now, I have the kids with me. How about tomorrow night, late, say midnight?" She offers as sincerely as she can muster.

"Fine, it's a date, my place at midnight." He says and grabs the back of her head, crushes his lips into hers and forces his tongue into her mouth. "Tomorrow." He says, much too confidently.

Where did all that bravado come from, she wondered. How did she lose control of this man? Was she losing her power over the male of the species? She was shaken and knew she couldn't show up at his place without a plan to defuse the arrangement. She grabbed the kids, went home and began to plan ways to deal with this terrible turn of events.