Denise's Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise couldn't sleep, she tossed and turned, until the thought of Gloria crept into her mind. How she wished that Gloria was here to talk to. She would know what to do with an asshole like Mr. Simon. Sitting straight up in bed, she said out loud, "That's it!" Dan wakes momentarily, she pats him and tells him "its ok, honey, go to sleep." She gets up and calls Gloria.

"Good god, do you know what time it is?" Gloria says into the phone, "Who is this?"

"It's me, Denise. Gloria, wake up. I need to talk."

Without giving her all the facts, Denise explains that Mr. Simon has duped her into a situation that she doesn't want to be part of. And that he expects her to be at his place at midnight for sex, or else.

"Ha, I wish I had your problems, Denise, men don't threaten me, I threaten them." Gloria chuckled.

"Be serious, Gloria, I'm in a real fix here."

"I know, Denise, I know. And I have the perfect solution." Gloria says confidently, "Here's what we do...."

Anxiety didn't describe the anguish Denise felt the whole day, Saturday. She fidgeted and was totally consumed by the plan that Gloria had concocted. It was brilliant, but would it work? Could she pull it off? By the evening she was exhausted from the stress of the constant worry. Then the phone rang. It was Mr. Simon reminding her of their date that evening. She was incensed, angry that he would violate her sanctum sanctorum, her home. She steeled her nerves, and resolved to end this tonight.

At eleven thirty Dan was fast asleep and Denise slipped out, started her car and made her way, slowly to Mr. Simon's house. She parked two houses down so as not to be conspicuous, walked up to the front door, and knocked softly. Mr. Simon opened the door wearing a big grin and a smoking jacket, little else.

"Hi, glad you're on time, I've been expecting you." He says.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." She returned with equal sarcasm.

With a furrow of the brow wondering what she meant by the comment, he invites her in to the living room, motioning to a wine glass on the table and says, "Have a drink, to us, a beginning," Holding his glass in a toast.

"Mmm, this is good." Denise coos, then asks, "Where's the bedroom?"

"Top of the stairs, on the right." He says eagerly.

Let me freshen up and I'll be right there." She says in her best fuck-me voice.

"There's the wash room, I'll just wait upstairs for you." He says pointing, dazed that it was going so well. Damn this is going to be one hell of a fuck, he thought.

Denise turns the water on in the sink, peers out the door, up the stairs to make sure he couldn't see her, then goes to the front door and lets Gloria in, informing her where the bedroom was, she sneaks back, turns the water off and climbs the stairs to the bedroom door. Pushing it open, she pulls her blouse over her head, holding it in front of her breasts she modestly unfastens the bra and reaches with her free hand to the light switch and switches it off.

Denise moves across the room to the bed, reaches forward and feels first one leg then the other, moving up his torso, she feels his bare flesh as it quivers under her touch. She breathes heavily into his waiting mouth and says, "I almost couldn't wait. I had to have you. Now just lie back and enjoy." Denise begins to lick his nipples and draws tiny little circles with her tongue on his chest and stomach, finally, moving down to his erect penis. He was well endowed she thought. Maybe that's where he got his confidence from, she imagined.

She took his penis into her mouth and with a swirling motion of her tongue began to circle the tip with teasing licks from underneath the head to the crown, and then with a thrust, she stroked her hand the full length of his prick. She placed the tip of it in her mouth and very sensuously presses forward until the head was hitting the back of her throat, she gagged, pulled off and coughed, "I'm sorry-gasp-gurrg, I'll be right back." As she got up and went to the rest room, coughed, hacked, and then silently returned to the room.

Mr. Simon smiled as she gagged on his huge male member; he relished the opportunity to gag the most desirable woman in town.

He closed his eyes as she began to swallow his cock again, this time she was much less tender and caring, she was much rougher and it excited him greatly. He was fighting off an orgasm, knowing he wanted this night to last. Just as he tried to pull away from her grip, he noticed her large sagging breasts drag across his thighs. He wondered, what had happened to her firm taught breasts when flashes of light blinded him over and over again. "What the fuck!" He yelled. "Who are you? What are you doing to me?"

"Well, honey, I'm Gloria and I'm gonna fuck your lights out." She says as she maneuvers up to place his penis at the opening of her vagina. Flash, Flash goes the camera that Denise is holding, recording the very sordid affair Mr. Simon is having with the Hair Dresser.

"Oh shit." Is all he can say.

"Honey, as I understand you like to treat little girls rough. Just how much do you like it rough yourself?" Gloria asked as she began to plunge his swollen penis in and out of her pussy.

"Damn," He says, "You guys are gonna get it for this."

"We're already getting it, honey; you had better shut up and listen while Denise explains the rules again to you." Gloria warns him.

Denise begins, saying, "Mr. Simon, you will be required to service us at regular intervals agreed upon by Gloria and myself. You will pay for this opportunity as we see fit. If you break any of our rules, these pictures will be published in the local paper with an admission by Gloria that you two had a torrid love affair behind the back of your doting wife. Do you understand?"

Realizing he was beaten, He just shook his head in the affirmative. And resigned to get what he could from these two women. Besides, this Gloria woman was pretty good at what she was doing. He liked the strong controlling type; it made him feel inferior and vulnerable. Damn, this was getting hot, he thought. This could be a great arrangement.

Denise, feeling somewhat vindicated, moved to the bed, straddled his face and allowed him to lick her clitoris to orgasm, taking a picture or two along the way. As the three of them sucked and fucked the night away, the bond between Denise and Gloria was solidified in a most profound way, Denise just looked into her friend's eyes and said, "Thank you."

Gloria kissed her friend and continued to stroke her new man-meat that Denise had provided her. Thinking how wonderful a person Denise was, she smiled that crooked little smile and came over and over again.