Denise's Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He climbed on the bed, lying next to her. Taking her into his arms, Chad kissed her softly on the lips. Sighing, Denise pulled him closer. She parted her lips, inviting his tongue into her mouth. They clung to each other as they kissed. Everything else fled from her mind. This was where she wanted to be, in the arms of the man she loved. His hand caressed her side, his other lightly brushing her cheeks.

"You're so gorgeous. Do you know how much I love you?" He smiled at her, leaning forward to kiss her again.

"Mmm, yes, I know. I love you to, Chad."

His hand moved up to cup her breast through the flimsy material of the nightgown. She felt her nipples stiffen with his touch. Desire bloomed inside her. She wrapped her arms around him and clung to him desperately. Their tongues entwined as Denise slipped a hand down Chad's back to cup his bottom, pulling him toward her. Chad's lips left hers, kissing his way down her chin and onto her neck. The feel of his lips on her throat excited her and she heard herself moan with pleasure. His hand fondled her breast, his thumb gently stroking her nipple. Each stroke sent electric shivers through her body.

Denise traced her hand around Chad's hip, sliding it over his engorged member. She grasped him, feeling how hard he was through the fabric of his boxers. He groaned into her neck as she stroked him.

"You should take these off," she breathed into his ear.

"You should take this off." He laughed, tugging at her nightgown.

Giggling, Denise slipped her gown off over her head and tossed it off the bed. As she did, Chad squirmed out of his boxers. When they were both nude, they came back together, clinging to each other as they resumed kissing. Now Denise could feel his stiff shaft pressing against her thigh as they kissed. Knowing that she excited him excited her and she could feel herself growing damp. His hand came back up to cup her breast sending sparks of pleasure through her.

She lay on her back. Chad lay on his side next to her, leaning over her as he kissed her deeply. Denise put her arm around him, pulling him over her. They kissed passionately, their tongues cavorting in a frantic, unchoreographed dance of passion. Denise reached across her body to take his cock into her hand. Gently she stroked him. She wanted him; needed him inside her. She pulled him onto her, spreading her legs. She could feel her nectar seeping and she knew she was ready.

"I want you." Her voice was husky with lust.

Chad smiled at her and moved between her legs. She gazed into his eyes, seeing love and desire in their depths. Spreading her legs wide she invited him in and he didn't hesitate. Although they had made love many times before, she still gasped with pleasure as she felt the pressure of him penetrating her. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she drew him into her. His eyes closed and he moaned in pleasure as he sank deeper. The feeling was heavenly. He filled her so perfectly, touching spots in her that no one else had.

He slowly withdrew until just the tip of his cock was still inside her and she felt empty. Then, just as slowly, he slid back in, filling her again. His hand brushed up her torso to cup her breast. Her head rolled back, arching her back and thrusting her hips up to him, driving him deeper into her. Hands gripping his strong shoulders, she pulled herself up to him, locking her lips on his, exploring his mouth with her tongue. Love, lust, and sexual bliss filled her. Moaning into his mouth she clung to him, legs locked around his hips, hands gripping his shoulders. Undulating in tune with his rhythm, she lost herself to the passion they were sharing.

After a long while, Chad gently rolled her over so that she was on top of him. Their sweat covered bodies never separated. Denise put her hands on his thick chest and pushed herself up until she was sitting on him. Gazing down at him, she smiled as she began to rock up and down. Both his hands slid up her firm stomach to hold her breasts, his fingers finding and caressing her incredibly hard nipples. Her hands moved to his head. Leaning forward she brought his head up, guiding his lips to her nipples, urging him to suckle. When his lips touched her sensitive nipples she arched her back and drove her hips down onto him, forcing his cock deep into her sex.

Moaning long and low from the pleasure she was receiving, Denise threw her head back. She was in heaven. Sweat dripped from her face down onto her chest as Chad continued his loving ministrations on her nipples and breasts. She held his head to her and felt her orgasm bloom inside her. Her sex gripped her lover, massaging him. Silently willing him to cum with her, Denise gave herself to her pleasure. Inside her, she felt Chad's cock swell and then pulse and she knew that he was cumming inside her.

Finally, she collapsed on top of him, their sweat soaked bodies entwined as he held her gently and she clung to him. She wanted to laugh and to cry at the same time. She loved this man so much it hurt. Never in her life had she had someone who was so obviously in love with her. Never, she vowed, never would she do anything to hurt this man.

They lay together for a while. Denise, satisfied, loved, and exhausted, smiled as she gazed up at her man from the crook of his arm. Chad's arm cradled her, his massive biceps her pillow. Neither spoke. There was no need for words. What they had just shared was too precious for words. Denise let her hand float up and down over his taut abs, absently combing through the thick hair on his stomach.

"Let's go get cleaned up and then go to sleep." Chad's deep voice broke her reverie.

She nodded and slowly untangled herself from him to sit up. Looking down at him, she smiled. He grinned back. She glanced at the clock beside the bed. They had been making love for over two hours. No wonder she was so tired.

Friday morning Denise looked through her closet. She wouldn't have time to come home and change before her work meeting with Ray and she wanted an outfit that looked good, but also said this was only a business meeting. She settled on a black knee length pleated skirt and a white button-up blouse. Sensible black shoes finished the outfit.

Her sister shook her head as Denise walked through their house.

"What?" Denise asked, feeling self-conscious.

"Chad must be an amazing fuck if you are going to meet Ray dressed like that. You look like a nineteen sixties schoolmarm."

"For your information, Chad is an amazing fuck and I don't want Ray to get any false impressions." Denise looked down at her clothes. They were very plain.

Carla looked her up and down. "Did you even put on granny panties? You know you will be making it obvious to Ray that you have feelings for him and are overcompensating."

Denise blushed at her sister's comment. In fact, she had put on plain white high waist panties. She gave her sister a glare.

"So what do you think I should wear?"

"Let's go look. We have time before you have to leave for work anyway."

The two sisters retreated to Denise's closet and finally settled on a mid-thigh pencil skirt, charcoal stockings, a bright yellow pleated button up blouse with a diving neckline that exposed about an inch of Denise's cleavage. Two-inch black heels finished out the outfit, giving her a smart and sexy business look but nothing over the top. She looked at herself in the mirror and wondered if it was a little too sexy but when she thought about how Ray would look at her, she smiled. "Let him eat his heart out," she thought, "I belong to Chad."

All day at work she received compliments on her clothes and one of her closer friends, a mousy young woman named Elaine, even asked if she had a big date that night. Denise just smiled and told her no. Around two in the afternoon she got a call from Ray. He just wanted to let her know he was about to board his plane in Phoenix and would be able to meet her that night as planned. His voice on the phone made her head spin and her pussy wet but she quickly reminded herself of Wednesday night. There was no way she would ever cheat on Chad.

She spent the rest of the afternoon making sure she was ready for her meeting with Ray. She double and then triple checked her answers to his short list of questions. She even thought about what he was trying to accomplish and then tried to anticipate other questions he might ask so that she could make sure she knew the answers to those questions as well. The work kept her distracted and before she knew it the clocks had ticked down to five thirty. She stuffed all the material she had gathered throughout the day into her leather satchel and took a deep breath.

"You can do this, girl," she said aloud and then glanced around to make sure no one had heard her. The office was empty and she grinned sheepishly. Another deep breath; she focused on Chad and the night they had spent together. She felt her nipples harden. "Oh, that was a bad idea."

Purposely walking slowly, she made her way to the elevator, making sure to keep work in her mind. The last thing she needed was for Ray to see her erect nipples and get the wrong idea. A brief picture of Ray taking her in his arms and kissing her made her nipples pop up again. She stopped. She had to get control of herself. She managed to keep her breathing and nipples under control as she rode the elevator down to the garage area and made her way to her car. She just had time to make it across town to Dusty's Steakhouse by six-thirty.

The drive was tedious but uneventful and she managed to keep her thoughts away from either Ray or Chad the entire way; rush hour traffic helped. She parked her car and sat for a moment trying to keep her hands from shaking. Steeling herself, she clutched her satchel in front of her and marched up to the door.

Inside, the maître'd took her name and immediately showed her to a table. Ray had not arrived yet, but she was a few minutes early. Dusty's Steakhouse was very upscale. Soft light showed off the expensive and tasteful artwork on the walls. Their table was a two-seat table, just barely large enough to hold their two meals, tucked into a private alcove. A small, brass candelabra hung above the table casting its romantic glow upon her. Their waiter, a young man impeccably groomed and wearing a perfectly fitting restaurant uniform, came with a bottle of expensive red wine. After pouring her a glass he sat the bottle on the table and asked if she would like anything else while she waited. She gave him a smile and a "No thank you" just as Ray approached the table.

"You look amazing, Denise," Ray said as he got near. He was dressed in tailored khaki pants with a light blue dress shirt, khaki blazer and red and blue tie.

She stood and extended her hand for a shake but instead of shaking, he brought her knuckles up to his lips and gently kissed her hand. Blushing furiously, she felt her nipples harden. Gracefully, Ray's eyes never left hers and she could only hope he hadn't noticed her body's traitorous reaction to his gallantry.

"How was your trip?" She asked as they both took their seats.

"Excellent. I was out there to buy two large tanning vats and I managed to negotiate the price down to almost half what they were asking. All I had to give for that was a promise to buy two more within two years, which we were planning on doing anyway." He gave her a broad smile. "But that isn't anything to coming back and having dinner with the best account manager anyone could ever ask for."

Denise smiled at him, enjoying the flattery. "I have the answers to your questions right here." She reached down for her satchel, but Ray put his hand on hers to stop her. The gentle contact made her heart race and her already erect nipples hardened even more.

"That can wait until after we order. That way we won't be interrupted."

As if on cue, the waiter appeared again. He poured Ray a glass of wine and then asked if they wanted an appetizer. Ray looked across at Denise with a mischievous look.

"Would you care for the oysters Suzette? It is one of their best."

Denise looked at Ray. His boyish grin made her smile. God, he was so devilishly handsome and he just exuded confidence.

"Sure that sounds nice." She'd never had oysters Suzette before but she liked baked oysters. The slightly naughty implication wasn't lost on her but she didn't want to sound prudish before they even got down to business.

Ray placed the order with the waiter and gave him a wink. Denise pretended to ignore it but inside she felt amused. Did Ray plan on seducing her tonight? Despite her body's reaction, she knew his attempt would be useless. She belonged to Chad and she would never do anything to hurt him.

"So, what do you do for fun?" Ray asked as soon as the waiter was gone.

"Hmm, well, lately all I've been doing is planning my wedding." There, she thought, that ought to cool his heels a little.

A big grin spread across Ray's face and his eyes lit up. "Congratulations! I didn't know you were getting married. When is the big day?"

"In four months. My mom is going nuts. She's hired a wedding planner and already made an appointment with a bridal shop for me to go look at dresses."

Ray's smile hadn't faltered even a little. "That's wonderful. I'm happy for you but I'm jealous of the lucky devil who managed to snare you."

"Thanks." His compliment brought a smile to her face.

Ray reached across the table and touched her hand. "May I see the ring?"

"Oh! Sure." Denise had felt a definite spark when he touched her. She couldn't let this man see what he was doing to her. Feigning like the touch was no big deal she extended her left hand so that he could see the ring. It wasn't the largest ring she'd ever seen, but with its two caret solitaire, it was large enough to suit her.

"Wow!" Ray's eyes widened. "It's almost as beautiful as you are." He grinned at her. "And that is saying a lot."

Blushing furiously and wishing that her body would quit reacting to everything Ray said, Denise pulled her hand back.

"Shall we talk business while we wait for our appetizer?" she asked as she reached down for her satchel.

"Sure." Ray sat back, his eyes boring into her.

They talked business and she gave him answers to each of his questions. Throughout the conversation, Ray continued to compliment her, thanking her for her preparation and thoroughness. While they talked, the waiter came and took their orders and by the time their oysters arrived, she had answered all of his questions. After putting her papers away with the promise of emailing him all the information first thing Monday morning, she sat back feeling that the night had been a success. She was sure that Ray was satisfied with their software and happy with their service.

"So, what do you do for fun?" she asked him, reversing his earlier question.

"Well, my wife and I and a couple of friends are going to the Air Supply concert next Saturday. We like concerts, parties, bar-b-que's, pretty much any excuse to get together and have fun." Ray smiled at her as he spoke, his eyes locked on hers.

For some reason, Denise felt disappointed that he had a wife. It was silly, she belonged to Chad, but the tight knot in her belly didn't dissipate even though she hid it with her reply.

"Oh! I love Air Supply. I tried to get tickets for them, but they sold out the same day they went on sale."

"Yeah, can you believe it? I only got tickets because a guy my wife knows saved us back four."

"Lucky you." She was having to struggle to keep the smile on her face.

Ray's lips turned down. "I wish I could invite you and your fiancé to go with us, but we already invited Coke and her date of the day."

"Coke?" Denise's brow furrowed.

Ray laughed. "Yeah, she's a wild child at heart. Her mom named her Cocaine, but we all call her Coke. Everyone in our group loves her." He winked at her.

Denise felt like she was missing a joke, but she was still fighting the disappointment of Ray being married and she didn't make a big deal of it.

Through the meal, they talked about music, books, even art. She and Ray connected on so many things, it truly astounded her. Finally, the meal was over. Even beyond her crush, Denise found that she really liked Ray. She hated to admit it to herself, but if he hadn't been married she might have been truly tempted by him. When the bill had been paid they walked out to the parking lot. Ray insisted on walking her to her car, which Denise found charming but a little silly. She'd walked from her car to the restaurant without any trouble.

At her car, she turned to thank Ray and found him standing right in front of her. He put a hand out and gently stroked the side of her face.

"Denise, I really enjoyed tonight." He said softly looking down at her.

The touch of his hand on her face was electrifying, sending shivers of passion through her. Her face turned up to his and her lips parted. She knew she should stop him. She knew she should turn away. She didn't. He bent lower, bringing his mouth to hers. Their lips touched and without thinking of what she was doing she moaned as she brought one arm up to embrace him and pull him closer.

Their tongues darted around each other and she felt him take her in his arms. She wanted him to hold her; needed him to hold her. And he did. They embraced, each holding the other tightly, as they kissed. Heat boiled in her middle and her need for him became desperate. She had no thought of Chad or of Ray's wife, she only knew she wanted this man to kiss her and to hold her and to love her.

Ray's hand moved from her back to her thigh and then slowly slid up her body. Still they kissed; hungrily tasting each other. His hand slid higher to just under her breast and stopped. She yearned for him to go higher and touch her. She was desperate to feel his hand on her breast, to feel his fingers caressing her oh so hard nipples. His hand moved higher and she moaned again. She moved her left hand up to his shoulder, caressing him and as she did light reflected through her engagement ring. With a start she realized what she was doing and she quickly pushed Ray away.

"I can't." she panted out. "God, I want to, but I can't."

"Your fiancé?" Ray asked, his arms still holding her, but farther out now.

"Yes. Aren't you worried about your wife?"

Ray smiled at her. "My wife and I understand that we're not suited for monogamy."

"You're swingers?"

"We're polyamorous. We love each other deeply and I would do anything for her. We are committed to each other, but we also understand that we can be committed to each other and love others as well."

Denise shook her head. "It doesn't work like that. You can't be committed to someone and have sex with someone else."

"Why not, Denise? No, don't answer. I don't want to spoil what we shared this evening. If this is not what you want, I won't force it on you." He released her and stepped back. "Think about it, though. Ask yourself why? Question those stifling rules you have been taught for so long. When you have the answers you will know yourself better. It doesn't matter if you agree with me or not, it matters that you know why you believe what you believe." He turned and walked a few paces away from her and then turned. "I'll talk to you on Monday. I hope that this beautiful thing we shared tonight won't affect our business relationship."

She could only nod. Her breath was still ragged and her heart was still racing. She'd almost cheated on Chad. Her head spun as she watched Ray walk away. Guilt racked her causing her to shake uncontrollably. She fumbled unlocking her car and then again trying to start it. Tears were streaming down her face by the time she pulled from the parking lot.

She was still crying when she pulled into the driveway of her house. How could she have let Ray seduce her? How was she ever going to face Chad again? The one promise she'd made herself since she was a small girl, she'd broken. The one thing she'd told Chad over and over again she would never do, she'd done. Well, they hadn't gone far, just a kiss and a feel, but that was too far.