Denise's Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning in his arms, she pulled his mouth to hers and without even thinking about his wife being right beside them, she kissed him deeply. He dropped a hand to her butt, caressing her, while his other hand cupped her breast through the t-shirt and bra. Moaning into his mouth she accepted his tongue and gave hers to him. She could feel his excitement and she dropped her hand down to rub his cock through his pants.

"I want you tonight," Ray whispered into ear between songs.

"I want you too." She husked back to him and then pulled his mouth back to hers.

They continued to make out through the rest of the concert. The music and the wonderful feeling of Ray holding and kissing her made her heart race. Denise was both disappointed and excited when the band left the stage. When the lights came up and the crowd started making its way out of the auditorium Coke came up from the mosh pit holding the hand of young man. Denise hadn't even realized that she'd left.

"Can we give Jeremy a ride home?" Coke grinned as she reached them.

Jill smiled at the grinning man. "Sure." She winked at Coke. "Does he know what he's in for?"

"He should, I gave him a blowjob in the pit during the concert. That's why he needs a ride home."

Denise didn't understand. "Come again?"

"Oh, he will." Coke laughed then added. "He's on a double date, but his girlfriend got mad and told him to find his own way home."

"Well, we have plenty of room." Jill looked him up and down. "You think you can handle two women tonight?"

"I'm sure I can." He said, his southern drawl coming through strong.

Jill grabbed him and kissed him deeply, grabbing his crotch as she did. Denise saw his eyes go wide and then shut as the kiss lingered.

"Don't worry, we'll make your night one to remember" Jill said when she pulled back.

At the car, Coke and Jeremy climbed into the back seat. Ray sat in the middle with Jill driving and Denise in the passenger seat. Before they even got out of the parking lot sounds of grunting and moaning came from the very back as Coke and her new boyfriend were kissing and pawing at each other. Jill laughed as she caught Denise turning and looking back. Unfortunately, the dark interior of the SUV prevented her from seeing much.

By the time they reached her house, Denise was sure that Coke was actually fucking Jeremy in the back seat. The thought both mortified and thrilled her. The SUV was bouncing as she got out. Ray leaned up and whispered something to Jill and then walked her to her front door.

"What did you say to Jill?" Denise asked, looking up at him with a twinkle in her eye. She wished he would come in and spend the night, but wasn't sure that would happen.

"I told her that if you invited me in, she should go on home. I'd find a way home tomorrow." Ray smiled down at her.

Denise smiled at him and then looked over at the SUV and waved. "Would you like a cup of coffee?" She opened the door, smiling up at him.

As the door closed behind them, Denise heard Jill pull out of the driveway. She smiled at Ray and led him to the living room. Ray took her into his arms, leaning down to kiss her tenderly. She melted into his arms, cooing softly as her lips brushed hers. His hand went to her butt, cupping it. He held her and she wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him to her. The kiss grew urgent and their tongues danced together. She felt her chest heaving as her breathing quickened. She wanted him and nothing was going to stop her tonight. She would deal with the consequences later, but tonight her passion and need for this man consumed her.

As their kiss ended, Ray smiled at her. "I don't really want coffee."

"Me either." Denise took his hand and led him to her bedroom.

In the bedroom, Denise turned to Ray, pulling him down to a kiss. As their lips met she dropped one hand down his back and pulled herself into him, pressing her crotch against his thigh. She felt his hand cup her butt and she sighed into his mouth.

"I want you. I want you now. I don't care that you are married or that I'm engaged. I don't care about anything except us, right here, right now." Denise gazed up at him. "Fuck me, Ray. Fuck me and make me scream."

Ray grinned at her. "It's a tall order, but I'll do my best."

He pulled her t-shirt over her head, exposing her pink bra. As soon as her shirt was gone, Denise grabbed Ray's belt and quickly released it. Hurriedly she unsnapped his pants and lowered his fly, pushing his pants down as she did. While she was doing that, Ray reached around her and deftly unsnapped her bra.

With her eyes focused on Ray's swelling groin, Denise shrugged her bra off, letting it fall to the floor. She stepped back giving Ray the opportunity to step out of his jeans leaving him in just his briefs. She started to unbutton her jeans as well, but Ray stopped her.

"Let me." Ray knelt in front of her. Moving her hands from the button on her jeans, he unfastened it slowly.

Denise reached down and pulled his shirt up, forcing him to raise his hands above his head to allow her to remove it. Once his shirt was off, Ray slid a hand down to her calf. Raising her leg tenderly, he slipped her shoe and sock from her foot and then repeated the process on the other foot; the entire time his eyes never left hers. His hands slid up her calves, past her knees, over her thighs, on up until they reached the top button on her jeans. With his eyes still focused on hers, he slowly unbuttoned the top button.

Denise let her hands rest on his shoulders. Conflicting emotions raged inside her. Lust, desire, fear, and a tiny kernel of guilt warred to assert themselves. He undid the second of the three buttons holding her jeans up. She wanted him so bad. She needed to feel his mouth on her, his hands on her, his cock inside her. Her bare stomach quivered at the nasty thought. His fingers manipulated the third button through the hole, releasing it.

With his eyes still locked on hers, Ray slid his hands to the waistband of the jeans, one on each hip. With practiced ease, he slowly drew her jeans down exposing her pink thong panties. As he pushed her jeans down past her knees, his eyes finally left hers, flowing down to her bare breasts and then lower, past her stomach and over the small triangle of material barely covering her sex.

"Nice," he whispered and then looked back up at her. "Very sexy."

The compliment made her blush and she felt the heat rise in her pussy. He gently lifted one of her legs and slipped it free of the bunched up leg of her jeans. The next one followed and he tossed her jeans to the side. Standing up, he took her into his arms.

"You are the most beautiful, sexy, woman in the world." His lips touched hers and she melted into his kiss.

She knew the words were a lie. She'd seen Jill and Coke and knew he had other lovers as well. She wasn't naïve enough to believe he didn't tell them the same thing, but it didn't matter. Right then, she loved hearing his complements.

His lips trailed down over her neck, one of his hands slid from her back around to the front and cupped her bare breast, his thumb lightly stroking her erect nipple. She moaned as he kissed his way down her chest, kneeling again as he did. His mouth took her nipple between his lips and he suckled for a moment, his tongue dancing around and over the crinkled bud. She felt her pussy getting damp and embarrassment joined in with the emotions already battling inside her.

"Just relax, my beautiful lady," Ray whispered again, his breath exciting her nipple more.

He took his time, licking and kissing and sucking on both of her breasts and by the time he moved his mouth lower she wasn't just damp; she was wet. His lips trailed down her quivering stomach and lingered on her navel. As he kissed her, he slipped a finger into the waistband of her thong on each side and slowly drew them down exposing her pussy.

She wasn't shaved, but she had trimmed her pubic hair close. Her labia were swollen and glistening with her nectar as the thong dropped to the floor. Ray kissed lower, down over her mons, almost to her pussy but then he stopped and looked up at her.

"Lay down." He said as he rose and guided her back to the bed.

When she felt the mattress on the back of her thighs, Denise sat down, thinking she would spin around to lie on the bed properly, but Ray had other intentions. As soon as her butt touched the mattress, he pushed her shoulders back, forcing her to lie down sideways on the bed, her legs hanging over the edge. Kneeling between her legs, he spread them wide and kissed the inside of her thigh, just above her knee.

Taking his time, Ray kissed his way up her thigh. She hungered for his mouth to touch her pussy. She longed to feel his tongue on her lips, his lips on her clit. She brought her hands to his head, guiding him to her sex, but instead he moved his mouth to her other thigh and again started just above her knee.

Groaning in frustration, Denise tried to pull his head back up, but he didn't relent. With agonizing patience he slowly kissed up her thigh until his mouth was once again almost on her pussy.

"Tell me what you want." His breath on her sex thrilled her and frustrated her.

"I want you." She hissed.

"No, Denise. Tell me what you want."

She wanted him to kiss her. She wanted him to make her scream with pleasure. She wanted him to hold her in his arms and never let her go. But somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew that wasn't what he wanted her to say. It wasn't like her to talk dirty during sex. Oh, sometimes when she masturbated, but that was only when she was alone. But she wanted to please Ray. It was important to her that he enjoy this as much as she was.

"I want you to kiss my pussy." She moaned.

His lips moved to hers and she felt him kiss her.

"Yes. Lick me. Eat my pussy." It felt odd saying such nasty words but it excited her too. "That's it, baby, suck my clit. Do it! Oh!"

She felt an orgasm spark inside her, growing as Ray's mouth worked wonders on her pussy. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his shoulders. Her hands gripped his head and held his mouth to her sex, willing him to pleasure her. And pleasure her, he did. His tongue delved deep between her lips and then slid up to glide over her clit. Over and over again he licked her. He sucked her labia into his mouth, holding them as his tongue bathed them. Then as her juice ran freely into his mouth, he moved up and took her clit between his lips, sucking it, flicking it with his tongue.

Her orgasm exploded through her body causing her hips to buck and dislodge her lover. He tried to return and she held him away as waves of ecstasy washed over her. Her chest heaved and tears ran from the corners of her eyes as her orgasm crested and then waned.

Ray stood up, removing his briefs. He lifted her, turning her to put her head near the headboard and then climbed onto the bed beside her. She turned on her side to face him and gave him a broad smile.

"That was amazing." Denise trailed her hand down his chest, past his stomach, to take his cock into her hand.

Slowly she stroked him. He was already erect. Not nearly as large as Chad, she realized, but still certainly enough to please a woman. She kept her eyes on his as she fondled his cock. Leaning forward she kissed him and felt his hand move to her hip. She kissed over his cheek until she reached his ear.

"Now, you tell me what you want," she breathed.

"I want to fuck you and make you scream."

"Don't you want me to suck your cock like the slut you've made me?"

He drew back from her, concern in his eyes. "I haven't made you a slut, Denise. I don't think of you that way."

She smiled at him. "It's okay, Ray. I want to be a slut for you." She pushed him over onto his back and leaned over him. "I want to be your slut and do all the nasty things that Jill and Coke and all your other lovers do for you."

He seemed to relax a little and she leaned down to kiss him. She kissed down to his neck and then lower to his chest. He didn't have nearly as much hair on his chest as Chad did and he wasn't anywhere close to as muscled as Chad either, but he was still fit and attractive and his nearly hairless chest was different and exciting.

She closed her mouth over one of his nipples, sucking it into her mouth and biting it gently. She let her tongue flick over it, just as he'd done to her, and he groaned in response. Kissing her way over his belly, she reached lower and again took his cock into her hand. Stroking him slowly she kissed her way down until her mouth was inches from the tip of his cock.

"Do you want me to suck your cock, Ray?" Denise looked up at him as she spoke. "Do you want me to show you what a good little cock sucker, I can be."

Denise realized that the dirty talk was exciting her. She'd never done it with a man before but now she couldn't wait to talk dirty to Chad. She imagined all the nasty things she was going to say to her fiancé and how excited it would make them both. She stayed like that looking at Ray for a moment and then moved down to lick the head of his cock.

"Do you like that, Ray? Do you want me to suck your cock? Tell me, Ray. Tell me what you want."

"Do it, Denise. Suck my cock and let me cum in your mouth." Ray groaned.

Denise took his cock into her mouth. She'd never been able to deepthroat Chad, but she could Ray. The tip of his cock pressed against the back of her throat causing her to gag slightly, but her lips were all the way at the bottom of his shaft. She let herself gag for a moment and then pulled back off until just the tip was between her lips. Circling the tip of his cock with her tongue, she breathed through her nose, preparing to go down again. She slipped her hand down between Ray's legs and gently squeezed Ray's balls, bringing another groan from her lover. Driving her mouth down his shaft she again took his cock all the way into her mouth.

"Fuck, Denise, that is amazing. Oh, yeah, baby, squeeze my balls."

Denise did as he asked. She worked his cock, up and down, her tongue laving the underside when he was mostly out of her mouth. She varied the tempo as she sucked, rotating her mouth on his cock as much as she could. Again and again, she took him deep and then withdrew. His balls were getting heavier and she knew he was close. She pulled off and looked at him.

"Do it Ray. Cum in my mouth. Let me taste your cum." She immediately took his cock back into her mouth and sucked on the knob, her tongue circling it as she sucked.

Ray grabbed her head but didn't force her down, he just held her.

"I'm gonna cum. Fuck!"

His cum flooded her mouth and she quickly swallowed as fast as she could. Jet after jet exploded from his cock, filling her mouth. She never stopped sucking as his cock jerked and twitched in her mouth. His cum was salty and just a little bitter, but not bad tasting and she savored every drop he gave to her. Finally his cock stopped twitching and she let it pop from her mouth. Looking Ray in the eye, she swallowed the last bit of his seed and then smiled at him.

"Mmm, I liked that."

He smiled back. "So did I, Denise. You are an amazing woman. I never would have expected you to do that."

"Why not, Ray? Did you think I don't enjoy sex?"

"No, not at all." He shrugged. "I guess I didn't expect you to be so good at it."

"Sometimes, people are not who they seem. Sometimes they just need to come out of their shell." She crawled up the bed and lay down beside him, her head on his arm.

"You never cease to amaze me, Denise. You are smart, kind, beautiful, and loving."

She smiled at his compliments. "And you are a handsome rogue and a corrupter of good women."

"Have I corrupted, you?"

"Oh yes. I have been thoroughly corrupted by your charms." She dropped her hand down and stroked his flaccid cock slowly. "And as soon as you are ready again, I want you to fuck my brains out."

"Is this really what you want, Denise?" Concern was again in Ray's eyes.

"Yes." She got a serious look on her face. "I wouldn't have ever been happy if I hadn't done this. I would have always looked back on tonight and wondered what could have been. I don't want to regret my life."

"And you're not going to regret this?"

"I hope not. I believe Chad may be open to this lifestyle. On our first date he told me he had just dated another woman who was a swinger. He seemed like she may have almost convinced him. She might have convinced him if his wife hadn't dumped their daughter on him right then. I just have to make him see that it won't be bad for his daughter."

"If you're open to it, I have some friends who might be able to help convince him."

"Women friends, I bet." She grinned at him. "Named Jill and Coke?"

"Actually, I was thinking of a woman named Lilly; Lillian Melendez. If there is anyone who can make a man think with his cock instead of his brain, she's it."

"Well, I can't really object to him being with another woman anymore. She won't steal him from me will she?"

"No, she is married and happily so. She just had a baby about three months ago but she is already looking fine and fucking like a rabbit."

Her ministrations on his cock were having an effect and he was beginning to stiffen. He pulled her down to a kiss and his hand slipped down to cup her ass. Their kiss lingered as his cock became fully erect. Denise slid up to straddle him.

"Fuck me, Ray."

She positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and lowered herself down onto him, feeling his cock penetrate her. She was still wet and he slid in easily. He didn't fill her the way that Chad did, but it still felt amazing.

She looked down at him. His face was so handsome and that boyish smile just made her want him more. Rising up she almost went too far but stopped with the head of his cock trapped between her lips. She bore down on him again, driving him deep and she heard him gasp.

His hands came up to her breasts and he thumbed her nipples as she continued to fuck him. She could feel another orgasm building and she leaned forward to change the angle of his cock so that the head would press against her g-spot as she rode him.

"Do it, Ray. Cum in my pussy. Make me your woman for tonight. Cum inside me and claim me." Her voice was a hiss forced through clenched teeth as she fought to hold off her orgasm for just another minute.

Sweat coated her chest and her legs were getting tired. She twisted her feet under Ray's legs and threw herself to the side, rolling off him and dragging him up on top of her.

"Fuck me, Ray. Give me your cock. Pound me like the slut I am."

Ray didn't speak; he just started thrusting into her. Using one hand on the bed to hold his weight off her, he used the other hand to caress her breast. She slipped one hand down between them and began to furiously rub her clit. Her feet were locked behind his butt, pulling him into her.

"Harder, Ray. Fuck me harder." She grunted; jaws still closed tight.

He picked up his pace. His eyes clenched shut and his brow furrowed. She felt his cock swell inside her and she allowed herself to cum with him. Both of them moaned loudly as their mutual orgasms overwhelmed them. Ray thrust deep into her and clenched, staying there. Her legs clamped around him, not letting him move as she pushed up, her butt coming off the sheets. They remained like that for a long moment and then they collapsed together.

Ray rolled off her and lay beside her, panting. Her own chest heaving she stared up at the ceiling. That had been amazing. Not better than Chad, but different and wonderful. She knew she wouldn't stop seeing Ray, but she desperately didn't want to lose Chad. She would have to find a way. She would find a way.

Minutes passed as the two lovers lay beside each other. Finally Ray turned onto his side and looked at Denise.