Denise's Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are having a party next Friday night. I'd really like for you to come to it." Ray smiled at her.

"It's a sex party isn't it?" Denise asked, turning toward him.

"Yes. Do you think you can convince your fiancé to come?"

"I hope so." With the glow of lust sated, Denise felt more anxious about how she was going to convince Chad to accept this.

"So, you'll be there?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, Ray. I'll be there, with or without Chad."

--

Epilogue:

Chad sat on his couch toying with the engagement ring in his hand. The large two caret diamond stone reflected the light from the window as he turned it. His daughter Becky was beside him, babbling on and on excitedly. Sandy had just brought her back from the outing she'd taken Becky on so that Chad could have lunch with Denise. They hadn't seen much of each other for almost three weeks. Billy had screwed up bad and it had taken everything Chad had to pull his young employee's ass out of the fire. Now that was over with and life could get back to normal. He'd planned on a quick lunch and then back to his place to make mad passionate love to his fiancé. Things didn't go as planned.

"So I just can't decide if I like Hunter or Jack. I think I'll just like them both." His nine-year-old daughter said beside him.

Chad wasn't paying much attention. His heart was broken into dark shards and the pain in his chest wouldn't go away. Denise had cheated on him. And then she'd expected him to just accept it and start swinging with her. He'd been offered that lifestyle before he started dating Denise and had turned it down. She knew that. Why would she think he would accept it now? He had a daughter to raise. He couldn't abandon that.

"Suzie has three boyfriends. She's even kissed them all. I haven't kissed Hunter or Jack yet. Is it okay for girls to kiss boys? Dad! Is it?"

Chad hadn't been paying attention. "Is it what, sweetie?"

"Is it okay for girls to kiss boys?"

The question took him aback. She'd seen him kissing Denise. Is that what this was about? "Of course it is it, sweetie."

"Good." His daughter looked like she'd made up her mind. "I'm going to go make brownies."

"Okay, sweetie." Chad watched his daughter traipse off into the kitchen. She was growing up so fast. Maybe a brownie was just what he needed right now.

Just then his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and was surprised to see Lillian Melendez's name pop up.