Denny As The Handy Man Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened intently for a few more minutes but everything after that was innocuous. Anyway, my instincts had been right and now I had a new goal. Could I fuck my 50 year old aunt? She might be less a challenge than Maggie but at least she might be attainable. Maggie seemed beyond reach at this time although I still had hopes of getting into her pants.

Aunt Bev had always kept her bedroom door closed whenever I was in the apartment so I naturally had done the same figuring she wanted her privacy but now knowing that she was as horny as me, I started to leave my bedroom door slightly ajar and hoped that she might peek in some night. Because Mom often woke me up with a blow job I fantasized that my aunt might do the same. I knew that I always awoke with a morning hard-on that didn't go down until I pissed so I felt that there was a chance she might see me and want to take action. Of course, in the back of my mind I knew that the chances of that happening were mere adolescent pipe dreams but what other alternative did I have?

Actually, I did notice the very next night that Aunt Bev's bedroom door was slightly open as I passed on my way to take a piss. I thought I heard a faint humming sound like that of a small motor and then stifled moaning. Suddenly it hit me! My god! My aunt was masturbating!"

I tried to peek through the crack in the door but it was too dark to see anything. All of a sudden the door opened and there stood my Aunt Bev. I was devastated!

"What are you doing, you little pervert? Are you trying to watch your own aunt in bed? Wait 'til I tell your mother!"

Once again I was on the defensive. I stammered that I hadn't been looking but when I made the mistake of mentioning that I had been worried when I heard the humming and the faint moaning, I realized that I had blown my own excuse.

Fortunately, my choice of words had hit home. Now, she appeared nervous and embarassed. She realized that it wouldn't look good for her either if word got out that she had been playing with a vibrator with her door open and her nephew only a few feet away. Both of us agreed that this incident might better be forgotten and we both retreated to our respective bedrooms. As I returned to my bedroom down the hall, I was just about to close my door when I thought why not leave it open just a couple of inches.

When I awoke in the morning with my usual hard-on, I thought immediately of my aunt and prayed that when I turned over she would of course be salivating at the mere sight of my organ. Of course, she was nowhere to be seen and I giggled at my adolescent fantasy. As I climbed out of bed, however, I noticed that my door was open at least a good 8 to 10 inches. She must have been observing me as I slept!

The new day found me with a new list of chores to do but no sign of my aunt. Passing Mrs. Johnston on the stairs, she pressed against me, grabbed my cock through my shorts and asked if I could get released from my aunt's work detail today even if only for a few minutes. With a wink she raised the hem of her dress and exposed her pink panties while my mouth dropped open.

"A quick lunch maybe? Surely the warden will release you for a few minutes to grab something to eat?"

I raced through the first half of my chores and I snuck back into Mrs. Johnston's apartment. I discovered her dressed in her silk robe and we went at it as soon as she closed the door. She dropped to her knees and had my already hard cock in her mouth before I could even drop my tool case on the floor. I pulled open her robe and was pleasantly surprised to see that the gray-haired matron had worn some provocative and sexy pink underwear. Most surprising was the pink garter belt which was holding up some sheer white stockings. I almost came just from the wanton look she presented. Here was a woman old enough to be my grandmother, dressed like a charlatan, down on her knees fellating me. I blew my first load deep into her throat almost immediately.

Rising to her feet, she grabbed my still hard cock and pulled me by its root into her bedroom. She was in total charge and as I watched from my vantage point on her bed, she seductively rolled each stocking painstakingly slowly down her leg. Next she slid her transparent pink undies over her hips. They really hadn't hidden anything as I had been able to see her gray pubic hair through the tissue thin material. Next she shook her breasts as she loosened and removed her bra exposing her hardened nipples.

Then she climbed onto the bed and lowered her pussy right over my face. "Your turn to eat now, Denny!" she ordered.

She fucked my face as though she were riding a cock and soon she released a sea of moisture into my mouth as she came loudly.

Without a word she then took my shaft and lowered herself onto it until it was completely inside her pussy. She rode it for only a few minutes before she started to scream obscenities that she was cumming. I wasn't far behind.

Seemingly content she whispered that "quickies with dickies" are better than a "munch lunch" anytime. Wanting more I had almost forgot that I still hoped to get into my aunt's pants and that wouldn't happen if she caught me here with Mrs. Johnston again. I escaped before I could get involved again.

Luckily for me, I had just returned to breaking up the cardboard boxes that I was supposed to get ready for recycling when my aunt reappeared pleased to find me still hard at work. I could feel her eyes focusing on my butt each time I bent over. She looked embarrassed and actually blushed when I smiled as I caught her. I really think that she was undressing me with her eyes. I know because I was doing it to her and she got quite flustered and retreated back into the building.

While I was finishing my chores, I worked up quite a sweat and took off my tee-shirt. Have you ever felt that some one was watching you? Well that's the feeling that went through me as the afternoon wore on. I kept turning around but there was never anyone there. On one occasion it looked like there was someone at my aunt's bedroom window which looked out over the back area where I was working but I couldn't tell for sure. I figured that it was just my wishful imagination again although on one occasion, I'm sure I saw the curtains move.

Late afternoon came and I dragged myself back into the apartment that my aunt and I shared and I heard her crying on the phone, "Yes.. I'm so lonely. I seem to work all the time and never seem to have any fun. Yes…No…Yeah well just because I'm fifty years old doesn't mean I don't have needs. I love to dance but I can't very well go out to a bar and let myself be picked up by some stranger who only wants to get into my pants. Yes I know but you never know what kind of pervert you might bring home…No, I put a stop to that…Yes, they should have been ashamed of themselves but he is a handsome young man…Yes, I'm keeping him busy…. When are you coming to visit?…You are?…Okay then…We'll see you then. Bye now. "

I hurried into the bathroom but made sure that I 'forgot' to lock the door. Stripping off my clothes I climbed into the shower. Thinking of all the women in my life started to have an effect on my manhood as it started to rise in tribute.

I felt pretty proud of myself. I had bedded Mrs. Green, Miss Hoey, Mrs. Johnstone, Mrs. O'Brien, the nameless older woman after the wedding, Laura, Carol Babcock, a few other young girls that were just nameless faces and my mother of course. So far I hadn't had any complaints. It was then that I realized for the first time that I seemed to enjoy the older women the most. Was it the challenge or was it their experience that I sought? Even my dream woman, Maggie, the stripper was at least 10 years older than me. Now I was trying to seduce my aunt. Was there something wrong with me?

As I was soaping my now erect organ I heard an audible ghasp from just outside the curtain and realized that my aunt had walked into the bathroom without realizing that it was already occupied. I knew that she could see my erection through the transparent shower curtain. I feigned innocence by exclaiming, "Is that you Aunt Bev?"and peeked out from the edge of the curtain. She was beet-red and at a loss for words.

Backing out, she countered with an icy, "Why the hell wasn't the door locked? You gave me quite a fright. Do you leave the bathroom door unlocked at home young man?" Without waiting for my response she slammed the door shut.

Now I didn't know what to do. I guess I figured conceitedly that she wouldn't be able to resist my advances after seeing me in all my glory after all that's the way it always seemed to work in porno movies and in the stories that I had read on the internet. Now I would have to grovel again to get back in her good books. Then the idea that eventually led to my desired conclusion hit me like a sledgehammer.

After dressing and shaving and looking as clean cut as humanly possible I knocked tentatively on her now closed bedroom door. "Go away!"she called out.

"Please, Aunt Bev. I'm sorry! I know I keep screwing up. What can I do to make things better?" Even though I mouthed these words, I was really thinking, "Let me into your pants and I'll make all your troubles go away!"

"Go away, Dennis! Leave me alone! I don't want to see you. I've seen enough of you already. "

I didn't know what to make of that comment or was it just an understatement of the obvious? "Please, Aunt Bev! At least let's talk about it. Please?" I begged.

After a couple of minutes of silence, her bedroom door opened and she strode past me and curled up on the sofa. Her attitude had softened considerably. "I'm sorry, Dennis. I know I've been a bitch to you these last few days. I haven't been fair to you. Here you are giving up your summer vacation to help me out and all I do is lecture you and yell at you. I really am sorry. I appreciate your help. I really do. It's just that I'm so frustrated at what has happened to my life. Your uncle not being here has really made me very lonely. I miss his companionship even though he can be a real prick.. oops sorry.. "

At that point she looked like she was about to cry but then her inner strength returned and she attempted to divert the conversation from her problems. "Enough about my problems, don't you look nice. Oh and you smell nice too. Going out tonight? Who's the lucky girl?"

Be cool I told myself. Don't appear too anxious. "I don't have a girl here or at home. I never seem to be able to get a relationship going with any of the girls I meet. They all seem so young and immature. They can't even carry on a normal conversation. I'm going to head over to Smilin'Jack's. I hear the food is good there and that they have a hot house band. What are your plans?"

She frowned and repeated that she had no social life since my uncle had gone to jail.

Now was the million dollar question. Be cool I reminded myself. " Look Aunt Bev, I know I've been more trouble than I've been worth lately. Let me make it up to you. Let me treat you to dinner at Smilin'Jack's? It'll be fun for both of us. I hate eating alone and you said it yourself, you've been under too much stress lately. You need to unwind a bit. What safer way then with your own nephew?"

She seemed to be considering so I continued, " I know going into a bar by yourself is hard on a woman, especially one as attractive as you. I'll bet you love to dance but hesitate to go to the local bars because every creep would come out of the woodwork to hit on you if you went on your own but you'd be safe with me. You could consider me your date. Who better to trust yourself with than kin and you know I can be a perfect gentleman. " This seemed to have the desired effect.

"It does sound like fun. Are sure you'd like that? Are you sure you want to spend an evening with an old lady like me?"

Standing up, I made a show of holding out my hand and gesturing, "The royal volkswagon awaits whenever m'lady is ready. "

Giggling like a schoolgirl, she jumped up and racing into her bedroom she called back, "Oh what the hell. Give me 5 minutes to get ready!"

The five minutes became ten and then fifteen. I thought maybe she had changed her mind and had just about given up hope when she made her entrance back into the living room. She looked fabulous. She had changed into a bright red cocktail dress with scarlet pumps that must have had at least 4 inch stiletto heels. The dark nylons contrasted nicely with the red. The bodice was low enough to show off her size 40DD boobs. They seemed to be encased in some type of bra that helped to push them up and out even further than normal.

She may have been 50 but she could easily have passed for a woman in her late 30's. Actually she didn't look any older than my mother or Miss Hoey. Seeing my open mouth, she queried, "Do I look okay?" With that she swirled the hem of her dress which, rising in the breeze, exposed the tops of her stockings. She had on a black garter belt! I loved garter belts and high heels. All I could do was nod my head and cover my crotch as I led the way out to the car.

Dinner was good and we engaged in a very mature conversation about my college courses. We discussed her education, my Dad, my Mom, her job, the apartment building – everything except my uncle. He seemed to be the topic we silently had agreed not to bring up. Drinks and talk seemed to relax us both and I started to feel like I really was on a date. I actually found myself enjoying myself.

When the band started, we both drummed along on the table keeping time with our fingers. Finally I knew we had to dance. I needed to move on to the next stage. I couldn't wait to hold her in my arms. At first she declined shyly advising me to dance with someone young. She even went so far as to point out a couple of possibilities at other tables but when I refused and told her that she was the only woman in the room that I wanted to dance with, she seemed secretly pleased.

As I followed her onto the floor, I admired the way she walked. She placed each high-heeled foot one in front of the other as she made her way into the middle of the gyrating couples. This accentuated the bounce in her ass cheeks and I ached to put my hands on them. "Calm down. " I told myself. "Wait until there's a slow dance. "

Aunt Bev was a marvelous dancer. As her hips moved to the music her ample breasts swayed and jiggled on their own. I caught more than one envious dancer gazing at her treasure chest. The band was hot and we stayed out on the floor for several songs. The dance floor was crowded and we were forced to move closer together until it was almost impossible to move without making contact. Aunt Bev would raise her arms up in the air as she grooved to the rhythm and it was impossible for me to avoid her bouncing breasts not that I was stupid enough to try.

Anxiously awaiting a slow dance so that I could hold her body to mine, she looked up into my sweating face and said, "I'm not as young as you, Dennis. I know you young people can go all night but I need a rest. Keep on dancing if you want but I need to sit down for a few minutes. These high heels may look good on a woman but they're killing me. " With that she left me standing there scrambling for something to say. Disappointed, I meekly followed her off the dance floor.

After draining a few more drinks and swaying to the music while sitting at our table, Aunt Bev looked at me with those sparkling blue eyes and told me that she was having a wonderful time. Thanking me profusely, she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips. I just about fell off my chair.

My startled reaction must have unnerved her as she looked embarrassed again and apologized.

I, being Mr. Macho Man, handled it in the worse way possible. I uttered, "Wow! Aunt Bev. That was great!" …What a weenie!

Fortunately the band finally switched into a slow song. Before I could ask her, a drunk from the next table came over and said, "Come on, Baby. Let's you and me get to know each on the dance floor!" Without waiting for an answer he grabbed her arm and started to pull her up to her feet. She resisted but he insisted. Throwing caution to the wind I jumped up and standing as tall as I could, looked up into his face and told him that the lady was only dancing with me.

"Who are you little boy? Does your mama know you're out past your bedtime or is this your mama you're protecting?" That's when I made a major mistake. Figuring that he was too inebriated to do anything I pushed him away from my aunt. Unfortunately for me, drunk as he might have been, he still had good enough reflexes to grab my arm and then he drove his fist into my unprepared stomach. As I bent over in pain he landed a solid uppercut that knocked me over our table. I don't remember anything else until I awoke with a sore jaw and a bleeding nose in the volkswagon. Evidently the bouncers had moved in quickly and without any concern for my unconscious state had dumped me rather unceremoniously in my aunt's car which she had directed them to.

My aunt was cleaning the blood from my face and pleading with me to wake up. "Denny, my little hero! You're just like your uncle!" She seemed pleased but I was totally embarrassed. Imagine knocked out by a drunk in my very first bar fight! I hadn't even gotten a punch in. How humiliating!

Once we got back to my aunt's apartment I was still feeling ashamed and started to excuse myself but Aunt Bev seemed invigorated. "Oh please, Dennis. Don't go to bed. The night is still young. Besides that we never got to have that slow dance we both were waiting for. " Now that certainly caused a change in my plans.

As Aunt Bev bent over to turn on the stereo, I was once again treated to those taut buns that I was dying to get my hands on. She looked back over my shoulder and caught me admiring her ass.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

Then I think she deliberately bent over even farther on purpose. This made the hem of her dress rise even farther and the garters holding the tops of her dark stockings were now exposed. My organ was suddenly awake again.

The slow beat of a Harry Connick Jr. song came on and Aunt Bev kicked off her shoes and opened her arms wide beckoning me to join her. I almost tripped over her shoes in my rush to be wrapped in her bosom and we both giggled at my clumsiness. Finally I was encompassed in her arms and my chest was flush with her huge tits. Putting my arms around her I pulled her whole body into mine. Her twin beauties were mashed against my chest but she just snuggled closer.

We swayed romantically to the tune and then carried on into another and then a third. Neither one of us seemed to want to release the other or the dance to end. My hands made their way down her back until I took the plunge and softly started to rub her ass through the thin material of her dress. She let out a little whimper and allowed herself to be pulled more tightly into my groin.

There was no hiding my erection now but fortunately Aunt Bev seemed to be savouring the moment as I detected her starting to grind her groin into it. Her cheek was against my neck and she nuzzled deeper into my grasp. Then I could feel her tongue leaving a wet trail up my neck and onto my chin as she kissed her way north. Finally her lips met mine and what started out as just a light kiss on the lips ballooned into a wet smacker.

Soon our lips parted and she forced her way into my mouth and our tongues playfully duelled back and forth. Meanwhile my hands had abandoned her ass and had made their way to her ample breasts. I started to massage them through the thin nylon material of her dress and was pleased to find that I had been right. She was wearing some type of half bra to support her huge melons from below. Pulling the material down I kissed my way down her neck and onto the soft fleshy globes until I reached her nipples which by now were quite erect. I moved from one to the other sucking each nipple in turn.