Denny As The Handy Man Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Aunt Bev had opened my pants and was attempting to extricate my now blood filled cock. Not having much success, she finally gave up and just undid the belt and pushed my pants down my legs forcing them past my organ. Her hands were pulling and prodding it in all its glory.

Not to be outdone, leaving her heaving breasts to my capable mouth, I reached my hands down her legs and lifted the hem of her skirt up past her buttocks and then, forcing both of us to let go of the other for the briefest of seconds, I drew it up and over her head. Now my voluptuous aunt stood in just her stockings, panties and half bra.

As she undid her bra, I started to pull down her panties but found that the garters prevented me from completing the task. "Rip them off, Dennis!" she ordered. As I said earlier, I always do what my elders command.

While ripping them off I had lowered my face until it was even with her pubic hair. Now kneeling I started to kiss the brown curls and made my way to her clitoris and started to tease it with my tongue. Looking up over her slight, middle-aged belly, the sight of her swollen hooters jutting out from her chest encouraged me to reach up and fondle them again as I ate her out. Before long the tell-tale signs of her imminent orgasm started to appear. Her grip on my hair tightened as she started to pull my face tighter into her groin and she humped her mound against my lips. Her breathing became uneven and she started to shake.

"Oh fuck! Don't stop! Yes baby! That's it! Keep licking that! Oh yeah! Oh! Fuck! Eat me, Denny! Suck your Auntie Bev! Make your Auntie Bev cum!"

When she finally recovered, Aunt Bev drew me back to a standing position, kissed me passionately and then started to kiss and nibble her way down my chest and stomach until she had reversed our positions. Finally on her knees she was now servicing me. She played with my cock and started to titillate the head with the end of her tongue. She kissed up and down the shaft while she played with my balls. Lifting one of my legs over her shoulder she started to kiss under the shaft past the testes and under them until her tongue came into contact with my anus. When she tried to probe my ass with her tongue, I almost lost it but sensing it she squeezed my balls and the pain prevented me from exploding.

Aunt Bev turned me around and had me bend over at the waist until I was resting my arms on the couch. She then proceeded to ream my asshole with her tongue! The pure debauchery of this was mindboggling to say the least. She wasn't content to just stick her tongue into my anus but she gripped my cock and stroked it roughly at the same time. Once again she seemed to know how to keep me from cumming.

"Please Aunt Bev. I've got to cum! Please you're driving me crazy! Let me fuck you!" I pleaded.

Aunt Bev still had other things she wanted to try before providing me my relief. She turned me around again and pushed me back into a sitting position on the couch. Then she took my swollen cock and placed it in the valley between her huge breasts. The saliva that coated my cock from her mouth lubricated the gap between each tit. She held her breasts together so that my shaft disappeared each time I humped her upper body. When the glans would appear on my upward stroke she would lick the head and then it would disappear again.

"How do you like titty-fucking Denny?" she teased. My grunts were all the ammunition she needed to know that I was in ecstacy.

I had always been the one to control my cumming but Aunt Bev seemed to be able to bring me to the edge and then keep me from erupting. I started to beg, "Please, Aunt Bev! Let me cum! I've got to cum! Let me cum in your face and on those motherfucking tits! Please!"

Finally she relented and I could feel my balls expanding from the semen production. The build up was like a volcano preparing to erupt and sure enough on one of its upwards journeys through the tight valley of her breasts, the first intense wave of cum exploded against her chin, up into her hair and all over her face. She started to lap the air trying to catch as much jism as she could each time a new jet was released from my cockhead. Then she started to jack my cock over her large hooters and squeezed as much out as possible going from one to the other in an effort to share the juice evenly.

Temporarily satiated, we cuddled together on the couch. She cradled my head in her arms and held me close to her cum-covered breasts as she said, "We really shouldn't be doing this Dennis. I'm your aunt and I 'm taking advantage of you. "

Nuzzling her aureole, I looked up at her worried face, took her hand and placed it on my recharging penis. "Who's taking advantage of whom?" I asked. "Aunt Bev, I want to fuck you. I know you miss Uncle Bob but I'm handy and I won't hurt you. " With this statement I started to fill my mouth with her mountainous boob and went back to stroking her dampened clitoris. She laid back, spread her legs even farther apart and allowed me access to her slit again.

"Oh god, Dennis! You have magical hands! You're making me cummm.. again! Oh fuck! Don't stop!"

I couldn't have stopped even if I wanted to as she grabbed my hand and used it to jack herself off. "Take me into the bedroom and fuck me Denny! It's been so long! I need a thick cock in my cunt! I'll hate myself in the morning but I need your young cock in me now!"

As I said earlier, when my Aunt Bev wanted something, she always got it. Pulling me with her, we rushed into the bedroom. As we fell onto the bed I noticed a large pink dildo on her nightstand and realized why she wanted a real live cock even if it meant breaking one of society's ridiculous taboos. Not needing any preliminaries, she opened her thick thighs and pulled me to her large bosom at the same time as she pulled my rock hard cock into her pink-lipped pussy.

"Fuck me Denny! Your Auntie Bev needs a good fuck and judging by the satisfied looks on Mrs. Johnston's and Mrs. O'Brien's faces lately, you obviously know how to satisfy a woman! Oh fuck! That feels so good! Oh yeah, Denny! FUCK ME!!!!" She was cumming already.

Meanwhile, while driving my rod into her I was feasting on her tits. I was fascinated by their immense size. I had thought that I was a butt man but her huge boobs had me in awe. I rolled over onto my back so that my aunt towered over me. My hands filled with her dangling mammaries as she rode my blood-engorged young cock. Realizing my fascination with her chest, she leaned forward and covered my face with it and proceeded to rub the mass back and forth. I felt that I was being smothered yet couldn't resist.

Both of us were moaning as we continued to thrash against one another. My sexual satisfaction was being taxed to the limit and once again that intense feeling that only goes with an impending orgasm rose in my loins. Aunt Bev was there at the same time. I drove my organ up into her accomodating cunt as she threw back her head and wailed that she was cumming.

My hot cum burst from my dick at the same time!

"Oh.. oh.. Auntie Bev.. you're.. making…me…cummmm!!!!Oh fuck! I'M FUCKING MY AUNT!!!! HERE.. ITTTT…. CUMMMMSSSSSS!!!!"

Although I had cum only minutes before, the amount of semen that shot into her tight cavity must have been immense as I was wracked by spasm after spasm after spasm until finally I couldn't move anymore. We collapsed and moaned in rapture together. Finally, Aunt Bev stirred.

"Dennis, where in the world did you learn to fuck like that? Only your uncle has ever been able to make me cum and even then sometimes he doesn't even wait for me. He just shoots his load and rolls over not caring that I haven't cum. I know you shouldn't but I want you to spend the night here in my bed. I've been so lonely without a man in my bed. "

We fell asleep after talking for a while as she lay with her head resting on my shoulder. In the middle of the night I awoke to feel her ass rubbing against my growing member. Assuming she was still asleep, I put my arms around her and grabbing her by her breasts, pulled her closer against my now erect cock. She whimpered and moaned as I then took one hand, reached down between us and spread her labia which was already wet.

When I shifted forward so that my cock head was just inside her lips, she awakened and said sleepily, "Bob, what's gotten in to you?" Peeking back, a brief look of shock appeared on her face as she realized that it wasn't Bob, her husband, that was in her cunt but me, her nephew. She quickly acknowledged her faux-pas and apologized. Although momentarily embarrassed, she pushed her rump back and forced my organ in deeper. "Fuck me Den!" was all the encouragement I needed. Minutes later I had released another payload into her pussy.

The next morning was rather awkward but we somehow got through it. We both knew that our relationship had changed forever. I tried to get her to spend the day in bed with me but she begged off by saying that she had to go to work for a few hours. She reminded me that she still had to pay the bills and that the rooming house still was in need of repairs. Of course, she added, if I didn't feel like working today, she would understand. Before I let her go off to work, I got her to agree to give me a blow job just as she was getting ready to go out the door.

Glancing at her watch, she laughed and asked if I ever got enough. "Look at my dick and you'll get your answer, " I replied. With that I took her by the shoulders and guided her to her knees whereupon I rubbed my glans across her lips. "Open up Aunt Bev!" When her lips parted I drove my cock deep inside.

She was obviously an expert cocksucker as she took control of my actions. Grasping my ass cheeks she encouraged me to sink my whole shaft into her mouth. In and out I drove amazed at her ability to deep-throat my 8 inches. Her cheeks expanded and I was amazed at how her lips moved up and down my shaft bringing me closer to my inevitable conclusion. Finally I was there. Holding her head still, I made one final push until my cock was buried in her mouth so deeply that only my pubic hair was visible on her nose.

"Eat it!" I ordrered. "Eat my cum! Suck it all! Oh fuck, Auntie Bev! I'm cumming in your mouth! Oh suck it! Oh Auntie what a fucking great cocksucker you are!!!!"

The waves of ecstacy caused my knees to buckle as I unloaded jet after jet into her awaiting mouth. Excess semen leaked out of the corners of her mouth as she attempted to swallow as much as she could. Wiping her lips with her tongue she smiled down at me as she opened the door and said, "That should keep you satisfied until I get home!"

Horror of horrors, there in the opened doorway just about to knock was...

Author's request : Who was at the door? Please help me decide how to end this chapter by sending me an e-mail. Possibilities are that it was :

(a) Maggie Martin the stripper again
(b) Mrs. Johnston
(c) Mrs. O'Brien
(d) the gay guys from 2A
(e) my mother
(f) Uncle Bob after getting an early release from jail