Denny Does 'Em All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara started to kiss her friend's neck and her hands began caressing the other woman's perfectly formed breasts. Janet nervously continued to talk until finally their faces were inches away from each other. Barbara took the initiative and sweetly touched her lips to Janet's. Janet in turn opened her lips and pushed her tongue into her best friend's mouth. That's all it took. All pretense was gone. The two sex-charged women wrapped their arms around each other and started caressing each other's erotic zones.

Within seconds they both had divested themselves of their clothes and turned until they were in the sixty-nine position. Neither had ever 'done' another woman but they were both naturals. Soon their tongues and fingers were working their magic and they both came almost at the same time.

Not satisfied and wanting to bring her friend to another orgasm Barbara rolled Janet onto her back and sank her tongue into the woman's pussy while fondling her perky boobs. She envied the fact that Janet could get by without having to wear a bra. Soon Janet was bucking her pelvis up into Barbara's face pleading with her to "make me cum... oh.. yeah.. that's.. it.. don't.. stop.. oh... shit... I'm... cummmmingggg again!!"

Spent for the time being, they lay side by side cuddled in each other's arms when they realized with astonishment that they were not alone – Dennis was standing inside the door gawking at them with a mixture of amusement and lust!

"Oh my god, Dennis! What are you doing here? It's not wh.. "

"Don't bother Mom. I don't mind. In fact as you can see this little scene of erotica has had a profound effect on me. " Saying that they all looked down at the bulging erection at the front of Dennis' jeans.

Then Miss Hoey shocked Dennis' mother by licking her lips and inviting the boy to let it out.

"What are you saying, Barbara? He's my son!"

"It's time you knew, Janet. Your son and I have been intimate on more than one occasion. Remember you were asking about the drive to the wedding? Well, I gave Dennis a blow job in the back seat while you were sleeping and it was your son fucking me that night in my hotel room when you heard us. Please forgive me but I couldn't resist. Just look at that sweet young face and muscular young body but more importantly look at that tool of his. And as you know he is very adept at using it. "

Turning her attention back to the young man who had by now taken off his jeans and underwear and who was stroking his organ in anticipation of what was about to be his ultimate fantasy, she called him to come closer. When he did she reached up and started to stroke his 8 inch cock. His knob grew even more bulbous under her ministrations and tiny droplets of pre-cum appeared at the tip.

"Please Mom. I want you both. I love you both and it's obvious you love each other too. What can be wrong?" He offered his hand to the now befuddled older woman who had recoiled at first but now found herself being aroused at the scene unfolding in front of her very own eyes.

She leaned forward as Barbara offered her the rod that she had been stroking. Tentatively, Mrs. Mitchell reached out and took Dennis' magnificent specimen into her petite hand. Looking up at her son's smiling face she couldn't help but feel a rush of passion and love as he encouraged her to kiss his manhood. Looking up into his dark brown eyes which took after her own she allowed her tongue to lick the pre-cum from his rod. His groan filled the room.

Getting bolder she allowed the purple head to enter her awaiting cavity. Dennis couldn't believe what was happening. Walking in on the two of them after hearing the phone message had been a pure stroke of luck. Never in his wildest dreams could he have imagined that he would be getting a blow job from his own mother while the object of his teenage lust was waiting her turn.

While her friend was sucking her own son's hardened cock, Barbara had reached under it and now had his balls in her grasp. She started rolling each ball back and forth knowing that a man was totally helpless in that situation. Then she moved closer and started licking the sac while sharing the region with his mother. Finally she sucked one ball into her mouth and was encouraged by Dennis' sudden intake of breath. She sucked the enclosed ball as far into her mouth as possible. Then the two women exchanged anatomy.

Barbara began to fellate the boy while his mother gave loving attention to his other testical. Dennis stood with his legs spread and his eyes wide taking in the pornographic scene below. Two older but equally well preserved women that he cared about were giving him the penultimate blow job.

The dark haired former teacher and babysitter who also happened to be his godmother was getting so ravenous in her sucking that her large tits were swinging from side to side so much that they were hitting Dennis' mother's cheeks as her face was below the cock feeding on his now swollen testes.

The urge to cum was building up inside his loins and Dennis warned them that he was about to explode. They both had seen the tell-tale signs of his impending eruption and were spurred on by this. Faster and faster they sucked and kissed and slurped. Neither one was about to stop. Indeed they were playing with themselves as they serviced the young man and each had had their own mini-orgasms.

Finally the boy couldn't hold out any longer and he grabbed the back of each woman's head with his two hands and pulled them closer into his groin. At the same time he was pushing his cock as deep into Miss Hoey's mouth as humanly possible. Face fucking this beautiful woman while his own mother played with his balls was finally more than he could stand.

"Oh.. Uh... That's it!! Oh fuck!! I'm gonna... cummmm!! Holy shit!! Suck it Miss Hoey!! Squeeze my balls Mom!! Oh shit, don't... stop!! I'm cummmmingggg!! Aaagh!! I'm cummmmmiiiinnnnggggg!!"

Just as his ejaculation started somehow Miss Hoey had released his organ and the first blast hit her square in the eye. His second jet was turned towards his mother's tanned face and landed in her right nostril. They both opened their mouths to accept his next few loads and he didn't disappoint them. His third spasm flew right into the back of his mother's throat and he could see her swallowing it as his fourth release covered Miss Hoey's tongue. As his spasms decreased so did the volume but the two women continued to share his deflating cock. Finally he was spent and he collapsed onto the couch.

The two women however continued to kiss each other and to pass his sperm back and forth between their mouths as they fondled the other's clit. Both came in thunderous orgasms of their own and finally they too collapsed in an embrace onto the carpet.

Miss Hoey was the first to recover and she grabbed Dennis' hand and he in turn offered his free hand to his mother and the three of them walked into the bedroom.

Once there, Dennis' mother was placed on her back and the other two started to fondle and kiss her. Dennis attacked her breasts and licked each one ravenously. He loved sucking on her firm oval-shaped tits and realized that he was suckling on the same breasts that he had suckled on as a baby only now he was enjoying it for a different reason.

Miss Hoey climbed between her friend's legs and spread them as wide apart as possible. First fondling her friend's clitoris she started to insert her fingers past the lips of the labia. In and out she pushed and her fingers started to become wet from the activity. Then she moved closer, inhaled her friend's musky odour and teased the clit with her tongue. Faster and faster she worked and Janet started to heave on the bed beneath her.

Now Barbara started to insert her tongue into the wet channel. In and out it went like a cock. After a couple of minutes of all this intimate attention to her sex organs, Janet bucked her hips up and pulled Barbara's face tightly into her genitals. If she could have she would have pulled Barbara's whole face into her pussy. She screamed as she came and held on tenaciously.

"Don't stop!! I'm cumming!! Oh Barb!! You're making me cum!! AAAAGGGHHHH!!"

While she was recuperating Barbara climbed over her satiated friend and started to mouth Dennis' rock hard young cock while her hands fondled his balls. Taking one finger she traced a line with her fingernail under the shaft until it touched his anus. Slowly she pushed her nail past the sphincter muscle and Dennis gasped. Slowly she began to work more and more of her finger into his butt-hole until it was entirely inserted.

Dennis released a little urine into her mouth as her finger touched his prostate gland. The taste took her by surprise at first but since it was only a drop or two she carried on only now she was removing her digit slowly. Then she would start all over again. Dennis had never experienced this kind of agonizing yet strangely erotic feeling. His penis expanded in her mouth and he was almost ready to explode.

Sensing this Barbara removed his quivering organ from her mouth, turned to her best friend and offered her his cock. "Fuck your son, Janet! I want to see you fuck him!"

By this time, Dennis, who had been so close to cumming in his godmother's mouth, didn't care who he fucked. He just knew that he needed to cum and to cum soon.

"Come on Mom! Fuck me! Fuck your son!"

Janet was dumbstruck at the bawdy scene in front of her. Here was her best friend holding her son's erection and both of them pleading with her to climb on the young boy's joystick. She couldn't stop herself. She practically flew until she was lowering her spread lips over his waiting rod. Barbara was aiming it until it was firmly enveloped in the mother's sheath.

Dennis lay back in awe as his mother worked her body up and down his shaft. He grabbed each breast and mauled them. Barbara meanwhile was playing with his testicals again and they all sensed that the urgency to cum was upon them. Barbara started to hump her clitoris on the young man's thigh as the three of them climbed to their own orgasms.

"That's it Denny! Fuck your mother! You motherfucker!"

Within seconds the women were moaning with rapture that they were cumming which in turn forced the boy to finally lose control and he exploded jet after jet of his cum deep into his mother's cunt. Spasm after spasm hit all three and they finally fell exhausted into a heap of three totally spent bodies.

The perspiration was rolling off their bodies as they gradually recovered. Their arms and legs were intertwined so that when one moved they all moved. Finally, before dragging himself out from under the two tired older women, Dennis looked at his mother and sheepishly asked, "Mom, do you think Dad would mind if I stayed over?"

12