Denny Moves On to Gramma

Story Info
Dennis consoles gramma after granpa's death.
4k words
4.52
391.7k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denny9
denny9
652 Followers

Author's note : this is a follow up to my other stories. You may want to read DENNY's MOM before this one.

* * * * *

A few months later my grandfather passed away and once the funeral and all the legal stuff were resolved, my grandmother asked if I could stay at the house for a few days to help go through my grandfather's clothes and tools. Although I had never been really close to them, my mother encouraged me to help out.

The first 2 days were uneventful but 2 days without sex was more than I was used to. At home, I could corner my mother and get her to give me a blow job or fuck her if my father wasn't around. This, in addition, to scoring with some of the local girls, seemed sufficient. Now, far from home, and sleeping on the couch, I found myself waking up with a hard-on but gramma always seemed to be around so I couldn't jack off. If I tried to sneak into the bathroom to masturbate she would always knock at the door and inquire if I was alright.

Accordingly, I, for the first time started to look at my grandmother in a different light. I was horny as hell and as you know no doubt when a young man is horny almost anything will get a rise out of him.

Because she had gotten pregnant when she was in high school and my mother had given birth to me when she was in college, gramma was not your typical grandmother. I realized that she was only 54 and looked even younger. The years had been good to her and like my mom, her daughter, she knew how to look after herself. I f I had to compare her to anyone I'd say she looked a lot like the movie actress and original Charley's Angel, Jaclyn Smith, except for one department – her tits. The more I checked her out, I realized that Gramma was a very voluptuous woman. Why hadn't I noticed this before? She was much larger than mom and her measurements had to be in the 38-27-36 range which even under normal circumstances could get a rise out of any normal male let alone one with the sex drive that I had. Grandpa had been one lucky bastard even though he had been so bitter.

I needed some relief and since she was preventing me from taking care of myself, it seemed only fair to my insatiable libido that she could fix that for me. Could I score with her? I reasoned that if she was anything like her daughter once I got her going she might be an incredible lay. The more I stared at her in her tight little sundress with no stockings on and her tiny feet in open-toed sandals, I found my manhood starting to strain against my shorts. What would she say? What would she do if I walked over to her, ran my hands over her tight little buns and cupped her firm bountiful breasts? As I thought this she turned and caught me ogling her.

"What's wrong? " she asked. "Is my make-up on crooked? Is my hair standing on end? "

"No.. no... gram... I just realized how beautiful you are. It's obvious where mom gets her good looks. "

Obviously I had unnerved her with my honesty and she stuttered a thank you, smiled, and coughed nervously as she started to blush. I stood up in all my glory since my cock was by now totally erect and showing down the front leg of my shorts and started to step towards her. She looked right at my crotch, jumped back and stammered, "We'd better get back to cleaning your grandfather's closet." With that she almost raced out of the room and ran up the stairs.

Giving her and myself a few minutes to recover I adjusted myself when my penis had deflated and headed up to join her.

We worked quietly sorting socks, underwear, pants, sweaters, jackets and suits into various categories : goodwill, friends, laundry, and garbage. She made me try on grampa's old sweaters to see if I was interested in keeping any of them. This meant of course that I could take my top off each time I tried a new one on. The styles weren't to my liking of course but my grandmother seemed to be enjoying the show as she commented several times that I looked good in each one. Better than grampa she said. Such an off the cuff comment but it reinforced my desire to prove that I was "better than grampa" in another way.

I started to flex my muscles each time my upper body was on display. My abs were pretty good from all the sit up contests that my phys. Ed. mother had challenged me to. I could see gramma taking longer and more appreciative looks as the morning wore on. She started to appear flushed and complained that the room seemed to be warming up. I guess it was. When the sweater drawer was finished I asked about trying on some of my grandfather's pants before she gave them away or threw them out.

"What a good idea! "she almost shouted and handed me a pair of denims. You can change in there and she pointed to the walk-in closet. I stepped in to change and while doing that I could see through the crack in the door my grandmother fanning her face with her hand but I knew that the room wasn't that hot. Things were heating up as they say. Stepping back into the room I seemed to startle gram but she recovered quickly.

"Turn around and let's see how they fit at the back," she announced. As I did I could see her eyes following my groin as it turned and she seemed to admire my buns which were straining against the denim material.

"I guess they're a little tight gramma."

She innocently said, "You're grampa wasn't as big as you, Dennis "This evoked another stirring in my loins and my cock started to show that it had a life of its own. Although she had really been talking about my height, we both realized that something else was implied. Gramma was embarrassed as soon as she said it but it was too late. When my grandmother noticed the outline in my pants, she raised her hand to her mouth and uttered "OH MY! "She tried to cover up the fact that I was having an effect on her by coughing and said that maybe I should try on another pair.

"I kinda like my pants tight gramma but if you insist ok." With that I started to pull down the zipper before I stepped into the closet with a pair of black dress pants. "Should I try on these next? " I queried. There was silence from gramma as she continued to look at my pelvis and licked her lips. "Gramma, what do you think?"

"Uh... Think?... About what, Dennis? "was all she could utter. She was definitely flustered now and judging by the colour in her cheeks and the wiggling of her behind on the bed, I was obviously having an effect on her.

"That's ok I'll try on this pair now." And with that disappeared into the closet again. I turned quickly to look back through the crack just in time to see my grandmother start to massage those 38 inch boobs. The nipples started to strain through the material of her sundress. "Just like her daughter, " I thought. As I strained to get my joint tucked into the dress pants I could see my grandmother reach up under her nice little dress and touch herself. This was getting good. I instinctively knew that it was time and stepped out before I had even finished zipping up. Gramma was so embarrassed because she couldn't get her hand out from under her dress fast enough. I deliberated let her see my shaft as I started to pull the zipper up tantalizingly slowly. I knew that not wearing underwear would pay off one day.

"I like these but I think you're going to have to lengthen them. Is that possible, gramma? "

"I'll have to measure them Dennis if you don't mind."

"On or off?" I asked knowing the response that I wanted to hear.

She responded quickly by grabbing her measuring tape from the bedside table and kneeling down at my feet. "I'll have to measure them while they're on silly! " I looked down and realized that she was a knock-out. How come I hadn't noticed that earlier? Her dark hair fell past her shoulders and her chest was very prominent. I couldn't wait to grab hold of them and stick my cock into her sensuous mouth.

She seemed to sense what I was thinking and realized that she was in a vulnerable position. I longed to whip down my zipper and watch her take the shaft in all its glory. I was getting harder and harder and I could tell that she was aware of it's size but didn't know what to do or say so after a hungry look she took one end of the tape, placed it by my cuff and drew the other end up the inside of my leg to my crotch. That's all I needed. The outline of my hard cock was so obvious. She couldn't help but touch it and that elicited a groan from both of us. Her eyes widened and she lost all control and pleaded, "I'm sorry, Dennis, but I've got to touch it. It's been so long for me. Your grampa wasn't well and I couldn't cheat on him. Please forgive me! "With that she didn't hold back. Her fingers caressed the length of it as she marveled at its size.

"Is it really that... big?" she asked.

"Take it out and see for yourself, gramma."

She didn't need to be told twice. While one hand stroked my erection her other hand started to pull the zipper down. She was so close to it that it plopped out when it was finally released and banked off her forehead. It stood straight out in all its glory. Her eyes bulged out at the sight of it and she looked imploringly up at me with her steamy eyes and repeated, "Please forgive an old lady, Dennis but I've got to touch it. Please don't think I'm a bad person but I need to touch it." She didn't wait for an answer and wrapped both hands around its girth and started to stroke it up and down.

"It's so big and hot to the touch," she exclaimed. Well it was getting bigger and hotter with each stroke.

"Kiss it gramma. It's ok. I want you to. Lick it up and down! That's it. Stroke it and lick it! Oh gramma you have a magic tongue! You're making me feel so good! "

Several minutes went by and gramma took it upon herself to lick the pre-cum off the head while she now took a firm grip on my balls.

"Stick it in your mouth, gramma! Suck it in and out! "

"It's too big Dennis. I've never seen one that big. I could never..."

I didn't give her a chance to finish and certainly wasn't about to give her a chance to decline so I grabbed her head and forced my rod past her lips and into her mouth. She gasped initially at its size but slowly started to adjust to the in and out movement. While she was doing this I looked down her top and ordered her to take off the sundress. Not wanting to let go of her head I got her to lower her dress over her shoulders and push it down over her tits and over her hips. She showed no signs of old age. Her skin was tanned and firm in all the right places. Without releasing my cock she pulled her panties off as well displaying black pubic hair matched the long, silky black hair that I was now running my fingers through.

"Touch yourself, gramma but don't stop what you're doing to my cock." She took orders easily and her left hand dove into her cunt and started its own in and out movement. Within seconds I could tell that she was going to cum. As she did she tried to expel my cock from her mouth but I held her head firmly with her lips still wrapped around my cock. I knew it was time to push my organ as deep into her mouth as possible. I hoped that she was as capable as Mrs. Green and as my mother because they both had been able to deep-throat all 8 inches of my rod.

"G.. uuuu... st... oooo... ppppppp! "she tried to implore but I continued to pull her face into my groin. When I realized that she was having difficulty catching her breath I pulled out slightly and told her to breathe through her nose. This seemed to work as I was now able to inch my rock-hard dick deeper and deeper inch by blood-filled inch. All the while, as she started to relax, I realized that she was starting to swirl her tongue around my cock head each time I pulled it out slightly getting ready for the next onslaught.

She started getting into the rhythm. Each time I pulled back a bit, she licked the head and each time I drove it back in, she started to relax her gag reflex and soon I could tell that I was in her throat. "Gramma, you are fucking unbelievable!" I cried and pulled her head even closer. "Take it all! Suck my cock, gramma! Make your grandson cum! Eat me! EAT ME YOU COCKSUCKER!!"

Finally my whole length was in her mouth and throat and I gloated, "Did you ever deep-throat grampa? I'll bet you've never had a cock as hard and as big as mine! Right gramma?" All she could do was grunt but I could tell that she was nodding her head. Her hands grabbed my ass and pulled me into her face.

Suddenly her eyes bulged again and she squeezed my balls and shaft even harder. It took me a second to realize that she was cumming again! We were both in heaven now and I kept pounding my flesh into her mouth knowing that I was going to blow everything I had into the deepest recesses of her throat. My basic instinct was to unload my gism in her throat but she was my grandmother after all and I wondered if she would be disgusted by my cumming in her mouth. I considered pulling out but 2 days worth of cum was not to be denied. To hell with it, I knew I had to cum in her mouth whatever the consequences were.

"I'm... gonnna... cummmmmm... in... yourrrrr... mouth gramma! Swallow it all like a good cocksucker! "With these words she tried to fight me but I was relentless. This was not a feeble old woman. This was a sexy mature woman who was enjoying this as much as me. My instincts were right as she started to orgasm again.

"HERE... ITTTTT... CUMSSSSSSS... GRAMMMMMMMMA! TAKE MY CUM DOWN YOUR THROAT!! EAT... ME!! OH FUCK, GRAMMA! I'M... THERE!!" With that I buried my shaft as far into her mouth as I could. I swear I was trying to drive it out the back of her head. I exploded into her throat with jet after jet each one more pleasurable than the one before! I held her head in place, pulled my cock out so that she could catch a quick breath, then I drove it back into the hilt and blasted some more. I watched her eyes fill with tears from my assault on her face and relaxed my grip on her hair as the gobs of cum continue to shoot out but now far more gently.

I was pleasantly surprised that she didn't release my cock right away and continued to gobble the sticky cum as she washed my cock with her tongue. Slowly she released it from her mouth and I could see that she had swallowed almost every drop and seemed determined to do the same until she had drained me.

Finally she released my cock and all of a sudden a shocked look came over her face when she had come down from her latest orgasm. "Oh my. What have I done? This is wrong! You're my grandson! How will you ever forgive me? What would people say? Your mother will hate me! "

I tried to calm her down by grabbing hold of her hands but she would have none of it as she jumped up, pulled on her dress and raced from the room. I could hear her slam the bathroom door, lock it and start to cry. I tried to talk to her through the door to tell her that it was ok but she refused to listen and asked me to go away. After trying to open the door and once again insisting that I loved her, I knew that it was no use trying anymore at that time. I told her that I would be down in the living-room when she was able to talk.

Hours passed and she still refused to come out of the bathroom so I laid down on the couch to watch some TV. I had fallen asleep for a couple of hours when I felt a hand imploring me to wake up. There was gramma holding my suitcase telling me that I had to leave. I tried in vain to get her to discuss what had happened but she refused and continued to implore me to leave. She became very animated and started to shout. I knew that I had to calm her down and that I couldn't leave her in this state.

I forcefully grabbed her wrists and pulled her down onto the couch with me. "Stop this foolishness, Gramma, and listen to me! I'm not hurt and you're not a bad person. I wanted us to do what we did. It was fabulous. I don't care what people think. We don't have to tell them. It's none of their business. As for Mom, she can't say anything because I've been fucking her for over 2 months now!" There I'd brought it out into the open.

Gramma's jaw dropped. "You mean your mother and you... what about your father?" she asked.

"He doesn't know. No one knows except she and I and now you of course. Look we're not hurting anyone. It feels good and it brings us closer together. Let's face it Gramma you and I have never been close but now I'm not ashamed to say I love you. Please don't send me away. What we did was beautiful and I want to do it again. I want to make love to you. You need me especially now that Grampa is gone. You're still a young desirable woman. You have needs. I want to help you satisfy your needs. What we did upstairs was just the frosting on the cake. I can make you happier than you've ever been. I can make love better to you than Grampa ever could. Every woman I've fucked has said that I'm the best that they've ever had. "

I could tell that she was weakening and decided that I better take the initiative now or lose the chance forever. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her passionately. She tried to resist but her resolve disappeared as my hands started to explore her body. One hand massaged her breasts while my other hand reached under her sun-dress and started to tweak her clit. She responded by putting her arms around me and pulling me closer. We kissed like this for several minutes and I started to push her backwards onto the couch. She resisted at first but then relaxed and allowed me to carry on with my caresses.

My fingers pushed into her cunt and started their in-out movement that I could tell was bringing her closer to climax. As she sucked on my tongue, I could feel her touching my cock through my shorts. She found the zipper and pulled it down. Reaching in, it wasn't difficult for her to find my erect cock and start to stroke it up and down. I could tell that this made her even more excited and she started to convulse in her first of many orgasms.

I took this opportunity to raise up enough off her to pull her dress off over her head and to pull my shorts right off. Her panties which had only been in the way I tore off. This savage act brought out the animal in her and she implored me to fuck her. I didn't wait for a further invitation. I wasn't going to give her a chance to reconsider or to change her mind at this point because if she had I would have raped her anyway. There was no stopping me now. I was going to fuck my grandmother as hard as I could.

I was fully on top of her now and we were still locked in a deep kiss. "Do me, Dennis! Stick it in me now, baby. Fuck your Granny! Make me cum!" With that she spread her knees, opened up her privates and pulled me into her cunt. I thrust right into the hilt on the first push. She was extremely wet! I was extremely hard.

In and out. In and out. My cock had a mind of its own. Gramma wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in even tighter. I felt that she was controlling things and I wanted to be in charge so I pulled out and stopped at the entrance to her cunt.

"Don't stop. Why are you stopping? Put it in me!" she cried.

"Before I finish I want you to remember that you started this Gram. You're not taking advantage of me. I want to fuck you like no one ever has. Is that ok?"

Her actions spoke volumes as she acquiesced and forced me back into her loins. Minutes of exquisite pleasure passed. She orgasmed over and over. She pleaded with me to cum in her but I held off as long as I could. I was amazed at my own self-control. "Tell me again, Gramma. Am I the best you've ever had? "

"Fuckkkkkk yesssss. No man has ever fucked me this good. Finish me off pleeeeeeeeease! You're the best I've ever had!! I want your cock in me every day for the rest of my life!! FUCK ME YOU LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER!!"

As she started to orgasm again, I could feel my juice started to explode from my loins. I drove myself into her as hard as I could. I lifted her body off the couch and tried to pull her into my insides. I exploded like a rocket that keeps going and going. Jet after jet of cum shot into her cunt. I couldn't seem to stop. It was the most intense feeling yet! "FUCKKKKKK... GRAMMMMM... YOU'RE... THE... BEST!!"

denny9
denny9
652 Followers
12