Density and Singularities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," she answered, trying to think of an explanation for them.

"I can't make out with you on the couch with all this stuff here," Lee smiled and offered, "Where do they go?"

She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, "I have an old hope chest."

Before she finished her sentence, he'd gathered most of the things into his arms and announced, "Well, lead the way."

She swallowed, her throat suddenly dry, and took him to her bedroom. Opening the chest, he laid them gently inside and closed the lid.

He tapped on the wood and said, "Solid piece, they don't make them like this anymore."

Renee started to explain the origin, but Lee took hold of her and sat her on top of it. She laughed.

"What are you doing?" she almost giggled as he leaned in to kiss her.

He whispered, "Bet you never made love on top of this thing."

She tried to slide away, unsuccessfully, as she answered, "No, the thought never..."

And, his hands crept beneath her pajama shirt.

He squeezed both breasts, and said, "You have an amazing body underneath these Care Bear pajamas. I think I'm going to have to take them off you."

Renee didn't resist as he pulled the shirt over her head to reveal her hard, puckered nipples and she raised her hips for him to slide down the cotton pants. In a few quick movements, she was stark naked in front of him, laid out on the chest.

When he reached, she opened her legs like an invitation. He smiled and buried his head there. Renee sat up on her elbows and watched as he pulled her lips apart and dove in with his tongue. She laid back and moaned.

Lee circled her clit slowly, teasing her. She raised her hips to meet his mouth. He grinned and sucked it between his teeth gently, probing her wetness with his finger. Renee closed her eyes and let the feelings take over.

Her sucked and tugged at her lips, then licked her juices. Carefully, he inserted one finger, and then two. Her excitement dripped onto them as he began to move them in and out of her pussy. After a moment, she moved with them and her breathing became shallower, quick. His mouth found her clit again, and she sucked in a deep breath, letting out an intense moan.

Renee begged him, "Please, now, I need you inside of me."

Lee did not leave her clit, circling and sucking again as his fingers continued their ministration. His tongue flicked faster as her body responded. She raised her hips completely off the hard wood and he took her ass in his hands, squeezing. He dove his tongue into her pussy and tasted her honey. One more flick of her little knob and she was gone, moaning, begging him not to stop, cumming all over his mouth. He didn't stop until she truly begged.

"Fuck me, Lee," she cried out, "You have to fuck me, please!"

Lee stood and pulled his t-shirt over his head and unbuttoned his jeans. She was an obscene sight, her legs spread and her juices flowing. He was rock hard. He walked around to the side of the chest and offered his cock to her.

She opened her mouth for him, and slid inside easily. She tilted her head and took him until his hairs tickled her nose. Slowly, he began to fuck her mouth. She submitted to his in and out motions, licking the base of his cock with her tongue until the saliva covered her chin. When he pulled out, she wiped her face with the back of her hand and looked into his eyes for approval. He smiled, and her heart fluttered again.

"Come here, Renee, honey," he said as he slid her body around on the chest.

Before she knew what was coming, his cock was buried deep inside of her, pumping and pounding. She screamed out in ecstasy as he probed her deeper than any man had. She raised her legs, resting her calves on his broad shoulders. When he tapped her cervix, a whole new world of pain and pleasure opened to her. She screamed again from the surprise and came just as quickly.

She shook and cried out, clawing the chest; he never missed a stroke. When her orgasm subsided, he moved her again, flipping her like a rag doll. She was on her belly and he was behind her. His fingers probed into pussy again, taking the wetness to her asshole.

Renee whimpered. She'd never had a man take her ass, and she was certain Lee had every intention of doing just that. His cock was there before she could finish the thought. He pushed inside slowly and she buried her head into the wood, biting her lip as the bulbous end slid inside. He held still there as her ass spasmed at the invasion.

He moved slowly inside of her, leaning over to whisper, "You're amazing, Renee."

As he whispered, his finger found her clit again, her sensitive, swollen clit. He rubbed it gently, holding his cock still in her ass. After a moment of his massaging her back to life, she was bucking against him, driving his cock deeper inside her. She didn't care. It was the most incredible feeling to be so filled by him. She felt powerless over his touch, and as he drove deeper into her, she came again.

He never stopped rubbing her as he exploded inside of her ass, whimpering himself, and telling Renee how beautiful she looked with his cock in her. Slowly he left her.

When he excused himself to clean up, Renee sat on the bed, his cum dripping out her ass and her own juices creating a puddle.

He returned with a smile, and she smiled back. They crawled into the bed and kissed. Gently he made love to her again, looking into her eyes, filling her pussy with him cock and his cum. Renee curled into his arms afterwards.

Lee pulled Renee close and whispered, "I can't believe I almost lost you over semantics."

Renee thought a moment and said, "I think it was more a matter of..."

Lee laughed, and asked, "Are you going to argue with me now? Seriously?"

Renee buried her face in his chest and laughed with him.

Renee practically radiated her own light the next morning as she sat in her office the next morning. She wondered if any of them could tell.

'Probably not,' she thought; she'd always just be a professor to them.

Her student asked, "If most of the large galaxies have black holes at the center, why do photos show a very bright spot instead of a black spot?"

Renee started to explain, "The density of stars tends to..." then, as she shifted in her chair the wonderful soreness crept from between her legs to her brain.

She grinned and answered, "It's all a matter of perspective."