Dented Ch. 02

Story Info
The twins confront their attacker. With surprising results!
18.6k words
4.83
90.4k
198

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another huge THANK YOU to Lovefreely1993 for helping me edit this. Of course, all the characters in this story are fictional, do not intentionally represent any persons living or otherwise, etc. etc. No animals were harmed in the writing of this. All characters involved in sexual activities are 18+.

*****

My sister sat on top of me, her nude body glistening with a sheen of sweat. I slid my dick in and out of her quivering pussy, pushing her towards another orgasm. Her fingers dug into my chest as she crested again, her body trembling throughout. Jess collapsed on me, panting in my ear.

"Cum, big brother," she said playing up the taboo angle of our relationship. She did that occasionally, knowing how it excited both of us. "Cum inside me. Please."

Not that I needed any encouragement. I'd been fighting the urge to cum for a while, and her words broke my defenses. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close as I released inside her.

"Oh yes. Yes yes yes," she whispered in my ear as she felt me cum. "Fill your little sister up."

We lay there, out of breath and soaked in sweat for several minutes. My slowly deflating cock staying in her as long as we didn't move much.

"You know." I said looking up at her, "You used to get upset when I called you my little sister. Used to argue that I was only thirty minutes older than you."

"Well, that was before you deflowered your sweet, innocent, little sister."

"Innocent? Oh, that's rich!" I laughed, getting a sour look from Jess.

"Oh you asked for it!" she yelled as she pounced on me.

The problem with being intimate with your twin sister is that she knows each and every sensitive and ticklish spot on your body. With practiced ease, she found them and attacked. I convulsed and contorted myself trying to get away, howling with cries of laughter. Oh, it was on.

I reached down and found her most ticklish spot and went for it. With a yelp, she jumped up and off me, clutching her midsection for protection. Something warm and wet splashed across my thigh as she did, and we both looked at a trail of my semen that had poured out of her as she leapt.

"See what you did?" we said in unison, breaking into laughter again.

We both laid our heads on the pillows and sighed, relaxing and holding each other. It had been four months since we got back from our Obsidian trip. Four months since we confessed our true love for each other.

"Whatcha thinking?" I asked.

"How glad I am Mom and Dad took that vacation."

"Especially since we have to pick them up at the airport, so no chance of them coming home early and catching us?"

"Exactly!" She said, stretching. "What about you?"

"Just marveling that it's been a little over four months now."

"Yep." she grinned, hugging me. "Still happy?"

"Exceptionally happy," I said, gently playing with one of her nipples. "So what do you want to do today?"

"Lay here and let you molest me all day long." she signed contentedly

"As much as I would love that too, we have afternoon classes."

"Spoilsport." Jess sat up, grinning. "But you know. It's not afternoon quite yet."

Jess slid down and took my semi-rigid dick into her mouth. Slowly, steadily, she sucked me back to fully erect. She was right, we had plenty of time.

*****

Later that night I woke up with a start. Reaching over, I felt the empty spot where Jess usually was. Jess had been sleeping in my bed almost constantly now. Our parents had long ago stopped checking in on us at night, especially since she would be in my bed half the time anyway. Still, we rarely slept nude when they were home and we took great care to act like we normally did. When they were gone, however, we had a lot more freedom.

I looked up and saw Jess sitting on the bay window bench, her face and pert breasts illuminated an eerie shade of bright white from the glow of her laptop.

"You okay baby?" I asked, surprising her a little.

"Yeah, just couldn't sleep," she said sadly.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I got out of bed and walked over to her.

Jess scooted up a little, letting me sit behind her. She leaned back and angled the screen so I could see as well. On the screen was the inmate page for Margaret. Her short cut blue-and-black hair was unmistakable. Her eyes were red and puffy, like she'd been crying before the picture was taken.

"Why are you looking at this?"

"I can't stop thinking about her Jace. I mean, why the hell did she do it?"

"I don't know. I've been trying to figure it out myself, but we may never know."

Jess reached around pulled my arms around her, kissing the back of my hand before laying her head back on my chest. Slowly, she shook her head and sighed.

"No. I can't accept that. I have to know."

"Unfortunately, there's only one person who really knows," I said pointing at the screen.

"Yeah," she said wistfully, then her head snapped up. "Yeah. Yeah, you're right. She knows!"

"No," I said reading her thoughts. "No. That's a bad, bad idea, Jess."

"Why? We can get the answers we need."

"Do you think you can face her?"

"Yeah, I do. I did when we were with the lawyers. This time she'll be behind glass and can't touch us."

"Maybe."

"Plus," she said, leaning her head back and whispering in my ear seductively. "If you cum inside me before we go I know I'll be okay."

"You are such a dirty girl," I said, my hands cupping her breasts and rolling her hard nipples between my thumbs and fingers.

"I'm your dirty girl," she breathed. "But now I'm also a wet girl."

Jess closed the laptop and spun around on me. She slid down and took my cock in her mouth, bringing me to full hardness in a few moments. I rested my hand on the back of her head as she bobbed up and down, making sure I was fully wet.

"Oh God, that feels so good baby." I moaned.

She raised her head, my dick slipping out of her mouth with a wet pop. She smiled as she stood me up, turned me around, and pushed me back onto the bed. Straddling me, Jess leaned down and kissed me while her hips lifted to allow me to enter her. She reached back, positioned the tip at her wet entrance, then slid down my shaft until I was completely inside her.

I reached down to hold her up, but she shook her head. Jess took my hands and held them against the bed beside my head. She started rolling her hips, sliding up and up on my cock. As she rocked against me, she started going faster and faster, clenching her vaginal muscles around me. I felt her legs tremble as her orgasm grew closer and closer. I started thrusting my hips in time with her, trying to help in any way I could. Her moans grew louder and her movements became more erratic and forceful, finally thrusting one last time and grinding against me. She threw her head back, eyes closed and mouth open, breathing ragged and halting. I felt her pussy spasm around my cock, and I kept pushing into her as she came.

When she cooled down, she collapsed onto me, panting. I kept thrusting into her slowly, enjoying how she felt while I ran my hands up and down her back.

"I love watching you cum," I said when she finally raised her head.

"You make me cum so easily," she responded, kissing me gently. "I love feeling you inside me."

"I'm not going to last much longer." I cautioned.

I started thrusting faster and faster. Her breasts jiggled over me as her body shook with my thrusts. She squeezed me with her muscles, and I felt my own orgasm nearing. With a final push, I plunged as deep as I could as I released my cum inside her. I held onto her, pulling her against me as I spasmed inside her.

"When you cum inside me," she said once I opened my eyes again, "I can feel every spurt. It's a warm, tingling flood inside me, filling me. It's amazing."

"Feels kinda squishy to me right now."

"Well, you made me all messy and gooey inside now." She slid off of me, resting on her side. "I love these late night fucks."

Chuckling, we re-positioned ourselves on the bed and went back to sleep in each other's arms.

*****

Unfortunately, you can't just show up and visit someone in jail. As it turns out, they have to approve you to visit them. So Jess and I sat down and wrote a letter to Margaret. I'll admit that it was a rambling mess, but we basically introduced ourselves and let her know that we have questions about why she did what she did. We ended the letter saying that we hoped she would respond. As a gesture of our goodwill, we told her we would add one-hundred dollars to her prison commissary.

We sent the letter, then waited several days until we were sure she had received it before we deposited the money in her account. We figured that the worst case scenario was that we made ourselves feel better and wasted a hundred bucks.

We received a letter back in three days. In neater handwriting that we had expected, her response was short and to the point. She didn't answer our questions, thank us for the money, or apologize for what she did. However, she also didn't tell us to leave her alone, didn't tell us to go away, and in the end, she did respond. We read it together a couple of times.

"Well," I said, "at least she didn't tell us to go fuck ourselves."

"Yeah. Too bad." Jess nodded slowly. "Would've been nice to finally get permission from someone."

*****

We corresponded with Margaret weekly over the next two months. Jess and I would come home from college and immediately check the mail. There was about a three-to-four day turnaround so we never really knew when the letters would arrive. The only thing we did know is that we wanted to make sure we intercepted them before Mom and Dad could get them. There were times we weren't sure if we should continue writing to her, but we would always give in and respond. The letters didn't ever really get to the heart of the matter, but we also made sure to keep a lot of personal stuff out of them. Finally, we thought we were on solid enough ground to ask if we could come to visit her. The response letter took longer than usual, but she reluctantly agreed.

We had managed to keep our correspondence with Margaret from Mom and Dad, mainly because we knew they'd be livid for us doing this. We figured it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission. So when they went out of town again, something we encouraged them to do as frequently as possible, we made plans to make the trip to Lincoln, Illinois. A week later we were in the car, driving the over two hours to Logan Correctional Center.

It's a fairly dull drive with the only thing to really look at is endless rows of stalks of corn. As we got closer, Jess reached over and held my hand for support. Logan Correctional is right next door to Lincoln Correctional, making the entire area a high-security choke point with a single access road. Pulling into the cracked paved parking lot, I shut the engine off and we just sat there for a moment, looking at the one-story brick building.

"Are you sure?" I asked one last time.

"We came all this way," she sounded almost monotone.

"Yeah, but it's not like it was across the country."

Jess took a deep breath and gave my hand one last squeeze. She looked over at me and smiled, breaking out of her reverie.

"Normally, I'd give you a huge kiss right now," I said, squeezing her hand back, "But I'm pretty sure there are cameras all over this place."

"I appreciate the sentiment anyway." She looked into my eyes and bit her lower lip. "I love you, Jace. Thank you for doing this."

"I love you too Jess. Ready?"

"Yeah. Let's do this."

We got out of the car and headed for the weekend visitor's entrance. It was an imposing and oppressive building, even as small as it was. First we had to be subjected to a full pat-down then several minutes of filling out forms. Eventually, we were led into a room with multiple seats and tables. Looking around, I didn't see any cubicles with glass separation and phones; movies have lied to me again.

Jess sat down, pressing her hand to her abdomen. She looked over at me, giving me a knowing smile. We had made love that morning, and she was reminding herself that my semen was still inside her. Given how frequently we were intimate, I'm pretty sure some of my semen was ALWAYS inside her.

A few moments later, the inner door opened and a guard escorted Margaret in. Her once bright blue and dark back hair had faded and the blonde roots were clearly showing. The piercings she had once sported had also been removed. It was her mood was the most striking change. She didn't shoot daggers at us this time. Instead, she looked down at the floor and barely made any eye contact. Slowly, she shuffled to our table and flopped into the chair. She sat slumped over, obviously uncertain about what to do.

"Hey," I said unsure how else to begin.

"Hi," she said softly. I think this was the first time I had heard her voice. It was softer than I had thought it would be.

We were silent for a moment, both sides scared to make the first steps into deeper conversation. How do you start talking about why someone terrorized and threatened you?

"I guess you're here for a reason, huh?" Margaret finally said, trying to sound tougher than she looked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"But only if you're ready to talk about it, Margaret," Jess interjected, trying to soften the moment.

"Ugh." she winced. "I hate that name."

"How about Maggie?" I offered.

She smiled for the first time, and I was immediately drawn to her. I had to mentally remind myself who she was and why she was here.

"My therapist says I should talk about it." she sighed and shrugged. "Kinda like the twelve steps or something I guess. Making amends and whatnot."

"Okay," I said, prompting her to continue.

"I'm just not sure where to begin," she admitted dejectedly.

"At the beginning?" Jess suggested.

"That'd be with my brother."

We both stiffened involuntarily. He wasn't someone we liked to think about, but we had agreed that he would probably come up and had tried to prepare ourselves. It's hard to be ready for it when your nightmare is put immediately in front of you.

"Growing up with my mother and father was... difficult to say the least. Not that that's any excuse for what's happened, but it sure didn't help any. It really fucked both John and me up, even before either of us did any drugs."

Maggie stopped as she collected her thoughts. After a minute, she continued.

"But I honestly think John had it worse. He was my father's namesake and the one to 'Continue The Family Name', or some bullshit like that. He was the one they were really proud of. The one they pinned all their future plans on. I was just the mistake."

"Oh, honey." Jess breathed, obviously upset with Maggie's take on her family. "You're not a mistake."

I guess Jess was a little drawn to her as well.

"Oh, I was." Maggie continued. "Mother and Father reminded me of that more than once. I was the result of too much drinking during Father's birthday. They never missed an opportunity to tell me that."

Jess moved to hold her hand, but stopped, reminding herself that not only was this the person who threatened us but that we weren't allowed to have contact with the prisoners.

"So anyway, Mother and Father doted so much on John that he thought he was invincible and could do anything. Hell, they let him get away with anything as long as it was private, so why wouldn't he think that?"

"Did he hurt you?" Jess asked.

"Nothing physical. Just words. From all of them." she paused for a moment, pushing the memories away. "Anyway, John was the golden child, but Father had really high expectations of him. He got away with a lot of shit but he was expected to keep appearances up. Grades couldn't slip, had to be in the right clubs, girlfriends had to be the right...type. No parties, no letting loose. No fun. 'We Must Protect The Family Name.' Father would always remind us." She let out a soft chuckle. "If we had a family crest, I'm sure that would've been on it."

"So what happened?" I asked.

"My brother started to snap. It wasn't all at once, but a little here, a little there. He couldn't take the pressure. Mother and Father hid it from the rest of the world very well. Private rehabs, councilors, anything he needed to get back to where they wanted him to be. He'd come home and all would be forgiven." she shook her head. "The only thing he learned from all those places was how to hide it better. He hid it pretty well too until that story about your family's company came on. I remember Father yelling at me and John about why couldn't we be more like you two? Why were we not perfect like you?"

"That's insane!" I said. "We aren't perfect, and that show didn't make us look perfect either."

"You were more than we were." Maggie shrugged. "At least in Father's eyes."

"But we were only twelve at the time. He was six years older than we were."

"Didn't matter to Father. He knew what John was like at twelve and he wasn't like you two."

"What about you?" Jess asked. "You were, what? Nine? Ten?"

"Ten. Mother and Father tried to make me into the spitting image of you." she looked at Jess. "Changed all my clothes. Even cut and colored my hair."

"Jesus." I breathed. "Sounds like a nightmare."

"It was. No amount of pleading could change Mother's or Father's minds. Then one day, John made the mistake of talking back to Father. You just didn't do that with him."

"What happened?" Jess asked, but we both knew the answer.

"Nothing good." Maggie shook her head, trying to expel the memories. "Afterwards, John became obsessed. He took all the money from the safe and ran away. He left a note, vowing to return only when he had changed and was as good as you two. So Father would be proud."

"And he couldn't change." Jess finished.

"No, he couldn't. Not like that. So in his twisted mind, if he couldn't raise himself up to you, you would be brought down to him."

"We never heard about that," Jess said.

"You wouldn't have." Maggie shook her head. "It was in a letter that we never released. After all, that would look bad on Father and Mother."

"That must've been hard on everyone."

"Yeah. You'd think that would have opened their eyes or changed something in them after that. Instead, they just doubled down on everything with me. Suddenly I was their second chance, but now everything I did was compared to John. And nothing I did was good enough. If I got an A, they would remind me that John got an A+. I ran fast, John could run faster. Years and years of it," She said bitterly. "Like John, I turned to drugs, but mainly to try to keep up. To make myself faster. Stay awake longer to study. And finally, when I couldn't cut it, after years of taking whatever shit I could find, I started doing them to make myself feel better about my shitty life."

We sat in silence for a few minutes while she collected herself.

"So what changed?" I finally asked.

"When nothing else I did seemed to please them, I decided to do what John couldn't. And I failed at that too." She shut her eyes tight and struggled to control her breathing.

We let her compose herself for a few minutes more. Jess reached over and took my hand, squeezing it for reassurance.

"You want to know what the most fucked up thing is?" Maggie asked sniffling.

"What's that?" I asked.

"After years of being compared to you, I feel closer to you two than I do my own family."

"Have they said anything about all this?"

Maggie shook her head. "As soon as I was arrested, they disowned me. Father and Mother both told me they didn't have children anymore. That both of us were dead to them."

"They haven't visited you?" Jess asked incredulously.

"No. You're the first ones to visit me besides the lawyer, and he hardly counts."

Jess leaned toward Maggie, tears welling up in her eyes.