Dentist Gets A Filling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the climax passes she is still holding the monster cock in her hand and mouth. She looks up and meets the eyes of the bald man and he pulls her up his reclined body to him. As they kiss he positions her over his upright cock and lowers her onto it. Despite all the lubrication in her cunt she struggles to accommodate this tree trunk. Slowly, ever so slowly, she eases it into herself. The sensation of being so completely filled is unlike anything she has experienced before. This big dick is stretching her little pussy to its limit and triggering new orgasmic spasms with every centimetre. With each bit of progress she has to pull back up a little, then start down again. She is gasping and panting from the effort and eventually can take no more. All then she can manage is to bounce up and down a little, but that is more than enough to send powerful bolts of intense pleasure up through her body.

Marsha is just settling into a rhythm that will carry her to a renewed orgasmic height when she is aware of Carl by her side. He offers his fully erect cock to her mouth and she eagerly receives it and starts to suck him. As she does this she can hear him offer approving comments. His hand is on her back and moving down to fondle her bum. As she sucks him, his fingers find her anus and start to probe into it. Part of her wants him to stop, but part of her wants this final intrusion.

Without a word Carl withdraws from her mouth and moves behind her to stand over her. She feels his perfect cock, wet from her mouth, nudging her ass. Just as she is thinking that it is impossible for him to enter her ass while the monster cock is in her cunt, she feels Carl press down onto her. His cock head starts to slide into her anus and the sensation is almost unbearable. It's like a painful tearing, but suffused with a delightful pleasure. She groans in ecstasy as the head of his cock passes into her and encounters the inner ring of her anus. Its progress is temporarily halted until Marsha recalls some far off instinctual response to bear down. When she does this Carl's cock continues its journey into her most private part.

The two cocks are now buried deep inside her. The two men work together to alternate their slow and penetrating thrusts. Marsha is in raptures of orgasmic bliss. She has ever before felt such utter fulfilment, or been so totally used. The sheer, unspeakable depravity of her situation is creating a kaleidoscope of delight. Marsha feels her body flush with heat and she knows that she is on the way to a positively seismic orgasm. She starts to ride the cocks in her cunt and ass and to gasp and pant instructions to her lovers.

'Oh yes, fuck me!' she groans, 'Fuck me, fuck my ass and pussy. Oh, fuck, your cocks are so hard and big and deep inside me. I fucking love it. Fucking bastards, do it to me. Fucking do it.'

Carl and the bald man quicken their pace as best they can. They are struggling to control this frantic woman between them. But they too are determined to get their satisfaction. Suddently the bald man cries out that he is going to cum. With an incredible effort Marsha lifts herself off his cock and collapses onto his stomach with her face just centimetres from his twitching cock. Her hand clasps its enormous girth and directs it at her mouth just as the first big blobs of cum shoot from its tip and coat her nose and lips. The blobs continue to land on her face and the scent and taste of the spunk sends her into an orgasmic stupor.

Carl is now furiously fucking her ass and Marsha can feel her insides erupting with a final earthquake sized orgasm. With both hands gripping the still ejaculating cock of the bald man, Marsha screams in sheer lust and raw animal gratification as her body contracts in wave after wave of sexual climax. In the midst of all this Carl reaches his climax and slams deep into her ass one final time. His cock explodes delivering its sticky load deep inside her ass. This final assault sends Marsha over the edge and into a trembling, trance-like fit of orgasmic convulsions.

Slowly the guys withdraw and leave Marsha on the big bed still twitching and moaning with continued pleasure. After a while Carl returns alone with a warm wet towel and a larger dry one. He gently removes Marsha's suspender belt and stockings and then proceeds to wash her face and body to remove the sticky remnants of the sweat and spunk coating her skin. When she is clean he dries her limp body with the large soft towel and then rolls her under the deep, yielding covers of the big bed. He puts out the lights and slides in beside her, their naked bodies folding together in an intimate embrace. His cock is hard again from the stimulation of cleaning and undressing this gorgeous woman, but she is too spent to take any more and he contents himself with drifting off to sleep with her in his arms.

In the early morning Marsha awakes and looks around the room with the early morning light streaming in. She admires the reclining form of the beautiful man next to her as she slides from the bed. She goes to the toilet and has a drink of water to freshen her mouth. Looking across the room she sees that the still sleeping Carl is sporting a magnificent morning erection. Taking an ice cube from the minibar, she makes her way back to the bed. She kisses her way down his body and then pops the ice in her mouth just before she takes his cock between her lips.

The cold makes him start awake and he jumps a little, but when he sees Marsha looking up at him with his cock in her mouth he just smiles and relaxes again. The heat of his cock and the cold of her mouth combine to cause intense pleasure, and Carl has to summon all his control not to cum. Instead he reaches down and lifts his sexy lover up to stride his cock and lowers her onto it. For the next several minutes they make love, slowly and passionately, like true lovers. Marsha enjoys a satisfying orgasm and when Carl's orgasm approaches she hold him deep inside her and relishes the feeling of his wonderful cock ejaculating into her womb. They both then fall asleep in each other's arms.

An hour or so later they rise and shower together. They order breakfast and eat it in the fluffy robes provided by the hotel. Over the table, drenched in morning sun, Carl tells her how beautiful she looks, and how sexy she is.

'I want to see more of you,' he announces.

'Well I thought you'd just about seen all of me,' Marsha giggles.

'I suppose I have, but it's not enough. Tell me, are you busy tonight?'

Marsha can't help but laugh at this and then Carl laughs too.