Denying Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,855 Followers

Denise's eyes opened suddenly and she tried to sit up with a renewed vigor, brought on by the promise of a much needed release.

"No-no, you stay right where you are. I'll be right back." April said as she left the room.

When she returned she carried a video camera and she filmed her aunt lying on the floor, opening and closing her legs, relishing in the feel of her pussy lips opening and closing.

Denise heard a giggle and was stunned to see her niece filming her, as she tried to stimulate herself without her hands. "No, please, no cameras!" she cried as she tried to turn her face out of view.

"Oh no," said April, as she grinned smugly. "The camera stays on and I'm only going to give you ten minutes to get off. Oh, and you have to do your nasty business on my foot."

"No, I won't do it! Goddamn it, I refuse you little bitch!"

"Suit yourself. Oh and by the way Neesie, you just lost five minutes for failing to call me my proper name!"

Denise could feel herself beginning to hate her niece. The girl had promised her an orgasm and now she was attaching all these humiliating conditions to the bargain. Unfortunately, Denise was hopeless to do anything about it. She could feel the aching need in her cunt welling up. It was enough to drive her crazy . . . insane enough to do what the young girl asked.

"Please, just put the camera up and I'll do it," Denise begged.

"Uh-uh," April said licking her lips in anticipation of victory.

Denise rolled over and tried to reason with her niece. "At least, let me have the ten minutes back?"

April leaned back in the chair and stuck her leg out, wiggling her toes and teasing her aunt. "You better get busy; you only have four minutes and thirty seconds now."

Tears fell freely from Denise's eyes, as she ambled up on her uncooperative limbs. She had no choice; her body required her to at least try. However, as she tried to mount her niece's foot, the young girl pulled it away.

"Please," the frustrated woman begged.

"Please, what?" asked the grinning girl, all the while videotaping the humiliating debasement of her aunt.

"Please, Mistress, hold your foot still," Denise pleaded, while trying to look away from the camera.

"Tell the camera why Nessie. Tell it what you want . . . what you need," April teased, while running her foot up and down the older woman's thighs.

"Please let me fuck your foot Mistress! I need it, I need to cum!"

"I don't know Neesie, you might get your nasty fuck juices on my pretty foot. You must promise to clean it, win or lose."

"I promise Mistress. I swear, just let me cum. Please?"

April held her foot still so that her aunt could mount her ankle like a saddle. The older woman moaned in pleasure as her hips began to pump involuntarily.

To Denise's horror, April was videotaping the whole humiliating experience, even going as far as taking close-ups of her face and sex, while she humped. To make matters worse, Denise noticed that April's foot was going lower and lower, causing her to squat in an uncomfortable position as she sought release. Soon, her thighs felt like they were on fire from the strain and she was sure she was looking even more stupid as she squatted lower and lower.

With the camera held up to her eye, April laughed at her aunt's pitiful efforts. "I wonder what Tom would say if he could see you now Neesie? Oh, that's right, we can always show him the tape."

Denise pictured what would happen to her if the tape got out. She knew she should stop, but her hips were already pumping. Giving up on stopping, she tried to straighten herself and worked her hips faster, but in a much more abbreviated motion, so that her performance was at least more respectable.

"10-9-8-7-6" April counted down the remaining seconds and Denise groaned in frustration. Her legs were cramping and she threw modesty in the wind, as she humped the foot with abandon. However, the much needed climax stayed just out of reach and the older woman's legs gave out before the April called, "Times up!"

Defeated, Denise lay crying in torment on the floor from the pain in her cramping legs and her unfulfilled desire. She opened her eyes only to find April's wet coated foot in front of her face. Automatically, she started cleaning the remnants of her nectar from her niece's foot.

"That's good Neesie, suck my toes now. That's right, suck them like a little cock. I wonder what Tom would think about you sucking someone else's cock?"

********************

April had just finished securing each of Denise's ankles to the bedposts. The bonds were not too tight, but they prevented her from trying to pleasure herself. Then she stripped off her clothes and snuggled up next to Denise. "Sleep tight Neesie," she said as she snuck her hand between her aunt's legs to make sure she was still aroused.

"Please . . ." Denise pleaded.

"Please what Pet?"

"I need to cum Mistress - have mercy." Denise thrust her sex up to meet April's soft fingers.

To the older woman's disappointment, the fingers were withdrawn and held up to her mouth. Denise dutifully cleaned the fingers like a good little sub. Next, April lowered her mouth to her aunt's and she kissed her. Denise found herself first accepting the kiss and then returning it fervently with mounting passion.

'What is happening to me? This is a girl -*my niece*,' she reminded herself. 'Oh God, why do I want her?' Denise was lost in the moment. Lost in the sensation of her niece's tongue exploring her mouth; praying that it would move down to her aching sex.

April pulled her mouth away from her aunt's, who tried to protest, but the young girl put her finger to the older woman's lips. "Shhhh," she said, laying down and pressing her body tightly against Denise's and lightly brushing her fingers over her helpless body. "There you go, just relax Neesie. Let it all go my pet . . ."

Denise found her body relaxing under April loving touch. Soon she was fast asleep. However, she was woken up many times that night. Sometimes it would be to fingers in her sex and bringing her to the brink before once again brushing against her body until she relaxed enough to fall asleep. Other times, she awoke gasping for breath, only to find April riding her face to orgasm. It always seemed as if the precocious girl wouldn't rise up enough to let her breathe, until she felt a tongue buried in her slit.

Once during the night, Denise accidentally stuck her tongue in the wrong hole.

"Oh God! Eat it, stick your tongue in it, you ass licking whore!" April shouted.

Poor Denise was too tired and had submitted in both her body and her mind to her niece. She licked the young girl's ass, even though she thought she would gag. Even when it was over, she still had the taste in her mouth.

********************

In the morning, April jumped out of the bed and stretched her nude body, tantalizing her aunt. "God, I feel like a new woman!" she said, as her eyes blazed with power. She undid the binding on her aunt's ankles and helped her out of the bed.

The pitiable older woman felt utterly beaten and powerless from the prior treatment by her young niece.

April opened up the lingerie chest and asked Denise, "Do you want a pair of panties on?"

Denise looked down at her swollen and aroused sex. "Yes, Apr- I mean Mistress."

"In you go Pet."

April watched as Denise stepped into the panties and they were pulled up snuggly to her crotch. Then she led her to the bathroom.

"Kneel down here Neesie," April said, directing her aunt in front of the toilet bowl. The young girl sat down immodestly and began to pee in the toilet right in front of her aunt's face. Denise blushed being so close to this very disturbing and personal bodily function.

"You know what I want you to do," commanded April, spreading her legs widely.

Denise's blush deepened. 'No, she can't possible mean it!' she thought in horror.

However, April did mean it. "Do it or no cummie-cumm." She could still see the hesitation on her aunt's face. "No time limit this time. I promise."

"This isn't right April."

'Well, I already had my tongue in her ass last night,' rationalized the kneeling woman. Hesitantly, she leaned forward and began to lap the droplets of golden dew from the curly hairs of her niece's sex.

After she was done, April was kind enough to brush her teeth and then Denise's.

Denise's bladder felt like it was about to burst. First, she had watched while April peed and then listened to the water run. "Mistress, I've got to go," she begged.

"Okay Neesie, I'll be right back." To Denise's horror, when April returned she was carrying the now dreaded video camera. She helped her aunt sit down on the toilet, but didn't remove her panties.

"Please, Mistress. . ." Denise begged, while April turned the faucet on to a trickle.

"Now, spread your legs Neesie," commanded April.

Reluctantly, her aunt's legs widened, displaying the damp crotch of her panties.

'Oh God . . ." Denise moaned as her cheeks blushed in shame and her brow knit with anguish. The darkened spot grew bigger and then began to drip. Her mouth opened as she relaxed her bladder, the golden water gushing from the crotch of her panties as April caught her humiliation on tape.

"Ewww, nasty girl, you made a mess on yourself again. Time to clean you up." April led the older woman into the shower and took her panties off. Using the back-scrubber and the pulsing jet of water, she soon had her aunt moaning loudly and begging for mercy from her constant teasing.

"I'll stop teasing if you pose for me," April said.

"Please, I'll do anything . . ." Denise begged.

"I know you will. Now, hold still while I get those nipples nice and hard." April reached down and cut the hot water off, then proceeded to spray the freezing cold water on her aunt's helpless body. Soon, chill bumps covered the poor woman's body and her nipples contracted into tight elongated nubs.

"Perfect." The young girl turned off the water then began to film her naked aunt.

"Stop, hunching and straighten your back. That's my girl. Smile pretty now." When Denise refused to look at the camera and smile, April tweaked harshly on her nipple. "Again. Oh yeah, that's gorgeous. Lick your lips for me, beautiful. Great! You should see your nips and twat, they're huge . . . I could cum from just looking at you. Come on, spread those fuckable legs for me slut. . ."

Denise knew she should hate what was happening to her, but she found herself growing aroused displaying her body before her niece in this manner. Soon, she was posing for the young girl as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"Goddamn, you are hot for an old woman!" beamed April, as she watched her aunt pretend to fuck an invisible lover, with her gaping cunt spread for the camera.

"Come on, we better stop and eat breakfast before I jump in the shower and rape you right now."

Yesterday, Denise would have been frightened by the thought, but today she yearned for her niece to rape her - as long as she would be allowed to cum. Reluctantly, she got out of the shower and was led to the kitchen.

April fixed a bowl of cereal and took a banana off the refrigerator, before returning to the living room. She turned the television, her moist pussy displayed between her widely spread legs. "Come here Neesie. Yes, that's right, I want you between my legs."

Denise nuzzled her head between her niece's thighs and reverently kissed the petals of the young girl's sex.

"Did I ask you to lick me?" April demanded.

Confused and looking slightly dazed, Denise shook her head. "No," she murmured.

"I didn't think so. When I want my dim-witted Neesie to do something, I'll tell her. Is that clear?"

"Yes," Denise weakly replied.

"Good." April sat the cereal bowl on top of her aunt's back and proceeded to eat breakfast.

Denise felt like crying. She couldn't believe that she had been reduced to a mere TV tray. The older woman tried to keep perfectly still, even when her niece dribbled milk on her back and hair. But, the worst thing had to be the moist aroused pussy inches from her face. Only yesterday, she would have been horrified at the thought, but today for some reason, she felt the urge lick her.

When April finished she placed the remainder of the bowl beneath her wet sex. "Lick it clean," she ordered.

Denise lapped the milk from the bowl, while staring fixedly at her niece's sex. April looked on approvingly, and peeled the banana, breaking it into three parts.

"I hope you know how much I enjoy feeding you, Neesie," April said, as she inserted the banana into her sex.

'Might as well get this over with,' thought the older woman. Denise buried her face into her niece's cunt, sucking the opening with her mouth.

"Uh-huh, not like that pet. Where are your manners?" April pushed her aunt's puzzled face away from her matted sex, before releasing her. "Make love to it. Coax my pussy into feeding you."

Denise couldn't believe her ears; it wasn't bad enough her niece was making her do this, but now the bitch wanted her to pretend to enjoy it.

"Do it!"

Denise lowered her head back down to the young girl's soaked flower and traced her tongue along the puffy lips. She lightly kissed the girl's swollen clit and was rewarded with a long drawn out moan.

"Look at my pussy Neesie. See, it's rewarding you." April's brow wrinkled in concentration and a tiny bit of the white fruit peeked from her nether lips. "Go on, don't be afraid. Take a tiny bite - but, don't be greedy.

Denise took a small bite from the white fruit. She swallowed it and looked up for her niece's approval.

"That's a girl, now, push it back in and start again."

The older woman formed her tongue into a point and pressed the fruit home until it disappeared into the pink folds of April's sex. Then she began to lick her niece's sex again.

"Mmmmm - goddamn - oh fuck!" moaned April, as her aunt forced the banana back inside with her tongue.

Denise couldn't believe that she was doing this. She felt helpless enough, but now it seemed she didn't even have control of eating. She had to rely on the whim of April - no, April's pussy for food.

She kept this up for quite some time, with April urging her to take smaller and smaller nibbles each time, until Denise felt she would be eating her breakfast for hours. However, just when she had given up on quelling her hunger, her niece grew uncontrollably aroused.

The young girl's body was drenched in sweat, as her body quivered from the effects of her aunt's tongue. She spread her legs widely, straining her taunt muscles. "Eat it! Eat you hungry bitch. Oh God, I wish Tom could see his pretty little wifie now. Ugh . . .you're my wifie now, aren't you? Fuck - fuck -fuck you're gonna make me cum little wifie. Oh-oh-here-it-cums-" The eighteen year-old's hips began to thrust, her body quaked from the effects of a powerful orgasm.

She pushed her aunt's face to the mouth of her pussy. "Suck it! Suck it!" she screamed.

Denise sucked and licked frantically at her niece's cunt, struggling to keep up with banana and cunt juice that was expelled from the young girl's pussy.

Denise lovingly explored April's pussy with her tongue while the girl came down from her orgasm. Then April reached down and captured her aunt's head between her hands and looked deeply in her eyes. "Goddamn you're awesome," she said and kissed the sticky coated lips of the disheveled woman.

"please . . ." Denise weakly moaned when April broke the kiss.

"Please, what?" asked the young girl.

"cum . . . I need to cum . . ." begged her aunt.

"Shhh, don't worry, I'm going to take care good of you, Neesie." April's hands roamed over her aunt's unresisting body. Reaching underneath her restrained arms, she took out her large breasts and laid them on top of her cast covered arms.

Then April parted her lips just inches above the rosy areole, teasing her aunt. Denise couldn't believe she was doing it, but she lifted her breast up to her niece's mouth. It felt better than she imagined it would. However, much too soon the young girl pulled her lips away and then moved them further away than the first time.

Smiling, April watched the kneeling woman struggle to bring the nipple to her lips. This time, instead of kissing the breast, April lightly bit down on the hard little nib and pulled the breast upwards. Then she released it and watched gleefully as the breast bounced down and before coming to rest. Denise gasped from the pleasure and pain.

"Don't move a muscle," Denise warned. Then set about tormenting her aunt's breasts in earnest.

She began to lightly flick her fingernail across the nipple drawing out a moan from her aunt. "You love this don't you, my sweet little dyke."

When Denise didn't answer, April grasped the pink nipples between finger and thumb then pulled out and twisted. "Don't you?" she demanded.

"Ahhh-yes-yes-ugh-I love it."

April began to caress the sore nipples again. "What are you?" she whispered.

"I-I-I'm a s-slut?"

April slapped the large orb, causing it to quiver. "What are you?" April demanded.

"A slut."

"What are you?"

"A slut. A dirty slut.Ow! A horny woman!"

"What are you?"

Tears were streaming from Denise's eyes. "A whore! A cum slut!" she cried, but she knew there was a place she was afraid to go, but there was no hope for it. Sobbing she blurted it out. "A dyke. A dyke in love with her niece." Broken and defeated the older woman sobbed with her eyes closed. She was afraid of what April would think of her, now that she had admitted her weakness.

"There-there, that wasn't so bad was it?" April said, kissing the breast once again before lifting her aunt's chin and kissing her on the lips.

Denise opened her eyes and sniffed. "No," she replied.

April stood up. "Here, I think you deserve a reward for being honest." The young girl helped her aunt turn around and then lowered her upper body to the floor, with her ass sticking in the air, before returning to her seat.

Lifting her foot up, she traced the older woman's sex with her big toe.

Denise moaned and shifted back to impale herself on the small digit. However, April removed it, before admonishing, "No Neesie. Never forget that I'm in charge. You may open yourself and moan, but that's all."

Denise whined in frustration, but opened her legs widely to signal her true intentions.

April slid her toe down the entrance of her aunt's cunt. "That's good pet, just relax." She inserted her toe easily into the slick depths of her aunt's sex. She was impressed with her aunt's obedience, but something was still lacking. "It doesn't sound like you want this Neesie."

Denise moaned loudly, grunting and groaning like a common slut. Somewhere it the back of her mind, she knew she was acting like a depraved slut, but only for just a moment.

"See? It feels good doesn't it, little dykie? Mmmmm, you don't even want a cum right now, do you?"

"Ugh-please . . . please let me cum," Denise moaned.

"Wrong answer little lezzie." April abruptly withdrew her toe. "and you were doing so well there for a moment. The correct answer is only if Mistress wants you to cum."

April slid her toe up and down the wet lips of her aunt's sex teasing her, before slipping it in. This time Denise wailed so loudly that April was afraid the neighbors might hear. She fucked her aunt gently with her foot, until several toes were smacking wetly in her passage. "Does the little dykie want a cummie-cum?" April asked.

"Ah-ah-only if ah Mistress wants me to," Denise said, all the while praying her niece would continue.

"Well I don't. Not yet anyway. We need to do some shopping first." April eased her toes out. She felt her own sex juice up as she looked at her aunt's gaping wet hole. The poor tormented woman was shuddering helplessly with her desire.

Couture
Couture
3,855 Followers