Department Store Scene

Story Info
A scene beteeen a sub and her Master in a dressing room.
1.6k words
3.88
33.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom6432
tom6432
502 Followers

(I wrote this fantasy just for fun. All characters over 18. I could have placed this story under the category exhibitionist & voyeur, but seleected BDSM. It contains humiliation and sex. Please enjoy.)

I walk purposefully towards the side entrance to the Department Store located in the local shopping mall. I am dressed in my jeans and white collared golf style shirt with my strong arms showing, and a tanned face from golfing. I look like the confident Master, which I am.

It was just after 5:30 p.m., and I knew that you would be waiting for me in the women's department, lingerie to be exact. I had called you earlier in the day at your office, and had instructed you to meet me there appropriately attired.

Of course having to work in an office, you wore the typical business skirt, white button up blouse, tan thigh high stockings and conservative shoes. What was not typical was that after my phone call, you went into the ladies room, slipped off your panties, and took your anal plug from your purse.

After lubricating it with some Vaseline, you eased it into your bottom hole. You quiver when the plug is fully inserted, not only from the warm feeling that seems to spread to your pussy, but also the thought that your Master might insert the "real" thing, when you meet at the mall later. You remember to put on your schoolgirl panties prior to leaving the ladies room. They are white cotton full cut panties.

I see you standing at attention near the wall, your mouth slightly opened your legs spread about a foot apart and your head lowered. Your hands are clasped behind you just as I have taught you. I can see the hem of your skirt is above your knee revealing your long legs. Your white blouse is unbuttoned to the top of your breast, which now contain no bra and your long brown hair is resting on your shoulders.

You smile when you see me approaching you around the racks of bras, slips and other assorted intimate apparel. You had already picked out a few things to take into the adjacent dressing room and had informed the sales person that someone was going to meet you there to give his opinion on what you had picked out.

I grin as I wrap my arms around your waist and give you a deep, tongue, stabbing kiss. I can smell a hint of your special perfume. The special scent always makes my cock harden. The perfume seemed to work, since as I kiss and suck at your mouth, my cock hardens and grinds into your crotch. My hand reaches behind you to your backside and I give you a quick swat feeling your anal plug, as I smack your bottom.

'How do you greet your Master subbie?' I ask.

I watch as you curtsey deeply lifting your skirt above your hips oblivious of the other shoppers.

'Raise your skirt higher Missy so I can see your panties and bend lower as you curtsey,' I order.

'Yes Master,' You say as you execute my order your knee touches the ground as you reveal your white cotton full cut panties to all around you.

Your face is a deep red as you remain in position until I finish inspecting you with my eyes. I nod and you rise and your skirt falls back into place. Your head remains lowered as I take two fingers and place them into your opened mouth.

'Suckle my slut,' I order.

Immediately you start to suck and slurp my fingers following me as I walk towards the dressing room. My fingers remain at my side forcing you to walk in a bent over crouch reveling your thigh-high stockings and pretty school girl panties. It takes about 30 steps to reach our destination as onlooker's point and smile.

The dressing room is huge with several mirrors around the room. There is a thick crimson carpet covering the floor and a recliner chair. The room is reserved for VIP's and as I spend a great amount of money in this store it is always reserved for my benefit.

I know you love cock. You love to suck, the feel, the smell, the texture of my long hard thick cock. You are aroused as I can smell your scent from where I stand. I allow you to stop sucking on my fingers and to stand. You place the items you selected on the nearest table.

I say 'Present,' and you immediately stand at attention, lower your head, open your mouth and raise the hem of your skirt over your hips revealing your long, tanned legs, thigh-highs and pretty little girl panties. You place your hands behind your back clasped at the elbows and stretch your legs wide apart.

I can see your panties are soaked with arousal. I reach forward and feel between your legs. You groan as I take my finger and allow you to suck your juices. Turning you around I see your bottom cheeks peeking below your little girl panties.

'Did you gain some weight Missy,' I knew she was in perfect shape. I slap your cheeks at the base.

'No Master you had me purchase my panties a size too small, which is why they are so tight,' you answer respectfully.

'Okay subbie,' I say.

'Display my slut,' I order.

You lower your panties to your knees with both hands turning them inside out for my inspection. You keep them stretched by spreading your legs wider. I see your bare vulva lips, which look freshly shaved.

'Kneel cumslut,' I order.

I watch as you execute the command perfectly. You drop to your knees on the thick carpet; your buttocks resting on your heels, your knees spread wide, your hands at your thighs, palms outward, head down.

I watch as you kneel in front of my spread legs. I pull my cock out of my jeans and grab your head tilting it upward, pulling your mouth towards my increasingly hardening shaft. I guide your face to my shaft your mouth opens wide then you close your lips around the head. Using your tongue you flick the pre-cum from the tip of my head. I watch as you use your mouth to take the head into your mouth using your saliva to wash the mushroom shape head.

You your lips further along the shaft. You still remain on your knees your hands behind your back your breasts slightly showing. You slowly take the top of my shaft into your mouth and than pull back to the head sucking slowly. I feel the friction of your mouth as I guide your mouth gently towards my shaft again. This time you take the whole cock into your warm mouth your face against my tummy, as you suck gently making me moan with glee. You continue to suck up and down the complete length of my shaft and you can feel the veins along its length with the flat of your tongue.

My long penis is now rock hard, but I have another area I wish to explore so I gently push your head off my shaft. I order you to stand and turn around so your bottom is facing me. Your little girl panties make me smile again, as I order you to bend over with your palms on the dressing room chair. Your panties fall to your ankles. Your bare ass cheeks are now exposed and your skirt is flipped up on your back. I can see your anal plug sticking out from between your cheeks. I gently pull your plug out from between your legs. Reaching into my pocket I take out the KY jelly and lube your rosebud with my finger.

I take the head and shaft of my cock lube it and direct the head to the opening of your cute pucker. Pushing in gently, I ease the head just past the entrance and pause a minute to make sure you were not in any pain. Enough lubrication had smeared your rear opening to where you felt nothing but fullness.

Taking my palm I swat your backside just as I push gently into your bottom, which I can feel begin to stretch to accommodate my length. I reach over and slowly rub your clit making you push back onto my shaft. I can feel your wetness as we both moan in unison. I am deep into your bottom hole and begin to gently rock as you feel the penetration surge through your pussy. You are now ultra wet as I feel the juices leak down your thighs.

Deeply I push inside you as I begin to rock back I feel your sphincter muscle begin to hold me inside you as I come forward again. I rock quicker making sure I do not hurt you, but feel my cum building. With one final thrust I explode inside of you. You feel my creamy cum inside as you begin to orgasm starting at your clit and rising to your breasts and than your whole body. You begin to shake from the orgasm and than both our bodies go limp as you gasp for air from your mighty orgasm.

As my cock softens it slowly falls from your bottom, both of us exhausted by the scene we did in such a public place,

'Did you enjoy that cumslut?' I ask as we both straighten up. I give you my handkerchief to dry yourself, as I use a paper towel.

I feed you some of the cum dripping down your leg with my fingers and watch as you suck my fingers gently. Taking your collar out of your hand bag I snap it around your neck and attach your leash to the collar. Holding the leash I say 'Lets pay for this lingerie and go home to continue this.' We both smile as we leave the enclosed alcove wondering what the salesperson will think.

tom6432
tom6432
502 Followers