Deployment

Story Info
"Congratulations, and welcome to the rank of HM1."
1k words
4.19
10.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Congratulations, and welcome to the rank of HM1. I know you will tackle these duties with ease and I pray that other junior and senior ranks can be as hard of workers as you are." With that, Chief Master Sergeant Hamlin pinned on the newfound rank, shook hands, and sent him on his way. Deone had done it at last, he had made HM1. So now, HM1(FMF/SW) Soma who had achieved it in only 10 years, stared at the door of his hotel room. The ceremony was still going on, but he was ready for peace and quiet.

Deone, who was deployed to Quatar and staying in a hotel solely because he was deployed with eleven airforce officers as their only 'Doc', sighed a happy and yet painful sigh. He missed his family, his friends, and mostly his wife. Michelle was supposed to be the one pinning him, just as he pinned on her LCDR rank only four months prior. The first three months of his eight month tour had gone fast, he had worked excruciating hours to ensure his officers had all their medical needs taken care of. Now that they were, and with officers being 'too proud' for sick call, Soma was waiting for something to happen. Anything at all to happen. He had five more months to still do stuff. Removing the card key from his left blouse pocket, he opened the door and stepped in.

Reaching over, he switched on the light and headed for the refrigerator. The hotel wasn't five star quality by any means, but it was still nice. Queen size bed, stove and a microwave, refrigerator, warm shower and nice tv with decent channels. The hotel was only a mere five minute walk from the base, and this hotel was the most secure for miles around. After all, this is where the military seniors, E5 and above, were staying. Shots could be faintly heard in the distance during the night and throughout the day, but those were from the men and women doing their training missions. With his back to the bed, his unlaced and removed his boots and began to unbutton his blouse when he heard someone clear their throat. Turning around, Deone's shocked expression turned into a wide grin; Michelle was sitting on the bed.

Deone could barely speak as he stared at his wife. She was in nothing but stilettos, red panties with a black lace trim, and a purple silk blouse with only one button buttoned. Crawling to the edge of the bed, she grabbed onto his blouse and kissed him hungrily all over his face and neck. Unwilling to move, Deone could only moan and sigh with pleasure as his wife continued to kiss him. Coming to his senses, he softly pushed her back onto the bed before climbing on top of her. Nose to nose, he breathed in her vanilla scented perfume and kissed her lightly on the lips as she ran her fingers through his hair. Nuzzling her neck, she continued to softly run her fingers through his hair and massage the back of his neck. "I've missed you so much, babe. I just couldn't wait five more months without your touch. Your buddy, Hamlin, helped me with the details and surprising you. I'm just sor-" His lips pressed hard against hers and their tongues danced once their lips parted. After a moment, he went into a kneeling position and began to unbutton his blouse. As he struggled to get rid of his blouse, Michelle was busy undoing his belt and zipper. His concentration now gone, he watched as his wife reached into his unzipped pants and pulled out his hardened member. Glancing up at him, she smiled a sly grin as she licked from shaft to tip. Once thoroughly wet, Michelle now pushed Deone back into a laying position and took him all in her mouth.

With his head barely off the edge of the bed, he closed his eyes and softly moaned as his wife's head bobbed up and down as she continued licking and sucking on his dick. His breath quickened as she continued her assault by only flicking her tongue and stroking only the tip of his penis. Just when he thought he was going to have to stop her, she once again took him all in her warm and wet mouth. Softly, he gathered her long hair into his hand and began "helping" her as she happily continued to deep throat him. Firmly but gently, he eased his dick further into her mouth and quickened the pace. He could hear his wife begin to moan as he used his other hand to play with her breasts. Struggling to sit up, he released his hold on her hair and focused on her breasts and ass while she played with his dick. After a moment, she took him out of her mouth and began jerking him off with her hand. Michelle started stroking faster, but Deone stopped her and laid her back down. Swollen and ready to bust, he snatched off his wife's panties and with one quick thrust eased himself all the way into her cunt. She let out a quick breath, and then moaned loudly as he went faster in his movements. Grabbing one of her legs, he raised it over his shoulder and thrust deeper inside his love.

"Oh Deone!" she wailed "please, please faster!" With sweat running down his face and his shirt getting soaked, he adhered to his wife's command and went faster. In seconds, his breath quickened and he buried his face in her breasts as he let out a yell and flooded her body with his own release. Sighing, he weakly unbuttoned his wife's only button, to find she wasn't wearing a bra. Gingerly, he kissed and licked one breast while his hand played with her other breast. "Mmmmmm... oh yeah..." was all he could hear his wife say as he continued to pleasure her body. After licking the sweat off her chest and abs, he laid his body beside her. Smiling her beautiful smile, Michelle snuggled close to her husband; and fell asleep in his arms.