Depraved Deal - Breaking the Rules

Story Info
One of the rules of their deal is broken.
1.1k words
4.08
51.7k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nonesees
nonesees
151 Followers

In comparison to most of my stories, this one is quite short, but please enjoy. There will be third part. All characters are over 18.

* * *

Julia Winger was woken at 6:07 am by knocking on her bedroom door. Tired but unsurprised, she stretched and shifted into a more comfortable position before calling out, "Come in." Her son, Nick, confidently entered the room and made his way to the head of the bed, where he stood looking down at her, his erection forming an eyelevel tent in his boxers.

"Morning mum," he said.

"Good morning Nick. Why have you woken me up?" she asked, although she had a pretty good idea.

"I want to cum on your face again," Nick confirmed. Consciously or not, one of his hands went down and rubbed the front of his boxers, and his eyes were running over her face and body like she was a piece of meat.

"Okay," Julia sighed, feigning reluctance. Although it was a bit annoying that he'd woken her up so early, she was awake now and, she had to admit, a little turned on. Julia had always been a bit horny first thing in the morning, something her husband David used to take advantage of, but those days were long gone. She rolled over slightly to present Nick an easier target to cum on, and he wasted no time in shucking his boxers and beginning to jerk off.

"Are you going to pull down the sheets mum?" Nick asked as he began playing with himself. "To avoid stains?" After she obligingly pulled them down to her waist, Nick leered down her and gestured to the old shirt she slept in. "And the shirt?"

Julia rolled her eyes but wriggled out of the shirt, and Nick licked his lips as her breasts swayed and jiggled. She stared up at him, brown hair messily pillowed around her head, and he began to pant as he jerked his dick harder and faster. "Fuck you're hot," he grunted, and then slight movement under the covers drew his eye away from her face and chest. It looked like something was moving between her legs...

While Nick masturbated above her, Julia was doing a little playing of her own. She carefully slid a hand between her legs and began to finger her slit, her fingers quickly becoming slick with her own juices. As she got more and more excited, and Nick didn't seem to notice, she started to move her fingers faster and faster, and began rocking her hips. Soon she was really getting into it and the movement of her body and expressions on her face finally got to Nick. He grunted and erupted all over her face, and the splattering of his hot cum across her cheeks and chin triggered her own orgasm. Julia squealed and her legs clenched shut as she writhed on the bed.

Once she came to her senses, Julia looked up at Nick, who was gazing down at her with an expression of pure lust. There was no hiding the fact that she'd just fingered herself to an orgasm while her son coated her with cum, which was a little further than she'd intended on taking their little deal. As she opened her mouth to say something, Nick squeezed the end of his dick, forcing out a last string of cum, which landed on her lips and slid into her mouth.

"That was so hot," Nick said as she reflexively swallowed. "See you soon." And he walked out.

* * *

Some six hours later Julia was in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on dinner when Nick wandered in. He made a show of looking interested in what she'd prepared for dinner, and hung around until everything was served up and stored in the fridge.

"Are you busy?" he asked hopefully.

"Again, already?" she asked, and he simply shrugged. "Can't you just go take care of yourself?"

"Of course I could," Nick said. "It's just so much better when I get to cum on you. And it's not like you don't get anything out of it."

Julia internally groaned. She'd hoped they could have just ignored her masturbating that morning, but it seemed she would have to tackle it head on. "I assume you're referring to this morning?"

"When you came when I came all over your face? Yep," Nick grinned. "If you want to finger yourself, I'm fine with it. In fact, it was really hot. I haven't been able to get your O-face out of my head all day."

Oh god. Julia glared at him, but Nick seemed unfazed, grinning cheekily back. "That wasn't part of the deal."

"But it's not against the ground rules you laid out either," Nick pointed out.

Julia conceded that was true. And she had to admit that her orgasm this morning was insanely intense, to a much greater degree than any she'd had lately (with and without David's involvement). And masturbating in front of Nick was hardly worse than letting him cum on her face...

"We could give it a try now," Nick suggested, derailing her train of thought.

"Now?"

"Why not?" Nick said. "I'm basically always good to go, and from the way you're squirming I can tell you're a little bit turned on." Julia glared at him again, but he was right, so with a sigh she began pulling off her shirt. Nick soon followed suit, pulling off his shorts and following her into the living room, where she reclined on the couch.

As Nick took up a position near her face, Julia nervously unbuttoned her skirt and slid her hand between her legs. She gently rubbed her lips, feeling them quickly become wet, and looked up into Nick's eyes. They stared at each other as they rubbed themselves frantically, but Julia came first. As she moaned in ecstasy, something hard and hot and throbbing was shoved into her mouth, and her eyes shot open as she gagged on Nick's dick.

Caught in the heat of the moment, Julia slurped on the dick in her mouth, and Nick immediately began thrusting back and forth, urgently rushing towards his own orgasm. He quickly came, blasting his cum into her throat and then over her mouth and lips, and Julia spasmed in the throes of another orgasm.

Once the euphoria wore off, Julia calmly licked her lips and swallowed, then turned her gaze upon her son. "What," she asked coldly, "Was that?"

"I didn't mean to, honest," Nick said, visibly frightened. "Your face was so hot I leaned closer, but I went too far and went into your mouth, and then it was just so hot I couldn't help but..." Nick trailed off hopelessly, caught in the fury of his mother's gaze.

"I understand, but this will never happen again," Julia said tonelessly, and she turned and left the room.

nonesees
nonesees
151 Followers