Depraved Descent Pt. 01

Story Info
Supernatural.
1.8k words
4.05
42.7k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DulceNena
DulceNena
20 Followers

Lena woke slowly, head pounding and mouth dry. She lifted her head from the pillows and stared around her former bedroom.

It was just dawn from the colour of the light peeking through the dark and heavy drapes.

She dimly remembered her Grandfather getting her into bed and something else had happened. She lay in the warmth of her bed and desperately sought to bring forth the memories of the previous night.

She and her Grandfather had been having a drink to celebrate her twentieth birthday. A single drink should not have affected her so drastically.

It had, however, been the seventy year old single malt her Grandfather reserved for only the most exciting of celebrations. Perhaps the whiskey was simply too strong for her.

She decided to reconstruct the night in the most linear manner she could manage, starting with the phone call that brought her to her Grandfather's house.

"Lena my darling, I realise you've plans for your birthday tomorrow but as is traditional in our family when a woman reaches her twentieth year, we will take communion in the family chapel tonight on the eve of the day of your birth. I expect you at the house by seven this evening." Her Grandfather had intoned in a voice that brooked no dissent.

"As you wish Grandfather. I look forward to seeing you. I've missed you since I moved out. I miss our chats. As for tomorrow, well I won't be going out. I've decided that this year I just want to relax and have a quiet night in with a good film." Lena had said.

"Ah, very good. Stay the night here then. We will make an evening of it. I have missed you as well my sweet Lena. I hope that I can convince you to move back in with me so be prepared to listen to my persuasive arguments to that effect." Her Grandfather had replied.

"I would love to spend the night Grandfather, but I quite enjoy my little flat in the city so you may try your hardest but I believe I can withstand your entreaties. Perhaps if you were to find a suitable bribe of some sort I may reconsider..." Lena had trailed off a hopeful tone in her voice.

"Yes my sweet, I must always bribe you for your affection." Her Grandfather's reply had become somewhat impatient.

Lena had decided to take a calculated risk, she knew her Grandfather hated her living out of his house, even though it had only been a few months since she had moved out.

"Please Grandfather, give me an increased allowance and I'll be back under your roof before you know it." Even to Lena's ears her voice had sounded petulant.

She knew she owed everything to the man who had raised her but she always craved more from him. In this instance his money.

"Enough Lena. Come by at seven and we will discuss the terms of your return to me then. I've no wish to haggle over the phone." And with that her Grandfather had disconnected and left Lena chewing her lip in dismay.

She had pushed too far. She actually hated her time away from her Grandfather but had hoped he was desperate enough for her to return to finally give in to her demands.

Lena remembered the phone call and her arrival at her Grandfather's house well enough. He had kissed her warmly on the cheek and held her fast against him for a protracted hug when she first saw him.

They had retired to his study for a drink of that potent whiskey...it had tasted of smoke and vanilla, and then she remembered her Grandfather's face looking down into hers as she sat boneless in a deep leather recliner.

Lena struggled to remember more and she felt so tired, fuzzy headed and sore all over. She lay quietly in her former bedroom and wondered how she had ended up her with no memory of the previous night after the drink.

She tried to sit up as her door opened.

"Ah my sweetest Lena...finally awake. How do you feel my love? Quite body sore I should expect." Her Grandfather stood in the door, clad only in a dressing gown which was open and showed his immense erection. Lena could only gape at him completely at a loss for words.

"You will find that you can only move your head and you cannot speak. Don't be alarmed my sweet, it is only the affects of the ritual you undertook last night. You performed beautifully last night and our master is well pleased with you. You will make a most delicious vessel for his rutting." He ended the words with a deep chuckle.

Lena could only stare at her Grandfather's cock. It was ...unnatural. Easily twelve inches long it was horrendously thick and veined. His balls were large and hung heavy in their sack.

t dripped pre-cum and was, to her astonishment, bifurcated at the tip. She looked more closely and saw that in fact it was double headed and not bifurcated.

His words flowed over her and made little sense to her as her mind and body were too attuned to his obvious sexual need for her to focus. She realised she had begun to pant with desire and her cunt was becoming soaked.

She didn't understand what was happening but she felt herself becoming deeply aroused by her Grandfather.

Her thoughts were a jumble as he came closer to her bed. He stood a moment at the side of the bed staring down at Lena. His eyes were dark, no, she saw that they were, in fact, entirely black showing neither iris nor the whites of his eyes.

Her gaze was so drawn to his that she scarcely noticed when his robe dropped to the floor and he stood naked at her bed side.

"Show yourself to me girl." Her Grandfather said.

Lena found that she could move now and she swiftly pushed down the duvet and found herself naked.

Her hands, seemingly of their own accord, held open her cunt lips as she spread her legs under her Grandfather's gaze.

A flush of anxiety and shame swept through her. Lena tried to puzzle out why this situation was wrong but she couldn't seem to collect her thoughts enough to come up with a good reason why she shouldn't be open, naked and wet for her Grandfather's enormous, deformed prick.

"Good girl Lena. I see how wet you are for my cock. This is as it should be my sweet for you are the master's sow now and he always wants you to be wet for my cock. Even now your training begins to take hold. You are indeed the one he has waited for. Tell me Lena, who do you serve?"

As he spoke Lena's Grandfather stroked one hand down her body from nipples to cunt, exciting her body and causing Lena to spread her legs and cunt wider and thrust up against his fingers.

Lena spoke before she realised she was doing so, the words flowing from her as if rehearsed.

"I serve the master, I serve you his loyal servant and I serve all those he sees fit to give me to."

"So serve me sow. Get into breeding position and make yourself ready for me." Lena's Grandfather fisted his cock and waited while she got on hands and knees, arse towards him and legs spread wide.

She looked over her shoulder and saw her Grandfather's black eyes become half-lidded with lust. Lena shivered in anticipation and her mind scrambled to make sense of situation. Something was wrong and she struggled to speak.

"Grandfather?" She asked plaintively.

"Silence sow, you will be obedient and as I know from last night, you will enjoy this as much as I. We are both pawn's to our masters will but that doesn't mean the master will curtail our enjoyment of our duties. He wishes you debased and I am the instrument of his will. Now ask me to breed you sow."

Her Grandfather stroked her arse as he spoke, fingers finding her cunt hole and stabbing inside suddenly. Lena arched her back, cried out and thrust back against the invading fingers.

"Please sir, please breed this sow." Again her words came from her but were not hers. Lena's mind, confused at first, began to calm as she understood what was expected of her.

It felt far easier to accept this new reality than to fight against the confusion. Her mind slowly slipped into sensuality and need and she moaned as her Grandfather aggressively stroked his fingers in and out of her dripping cunt.

"Please sir, fuck my sow cunt and breed your baby into me." The words flowed more easily from her now.

Lena felt eager for her Grandfather's attentions

"Yes sweet sow. I will fill you with my seed and if the master wishes he will cause my seed to fill you with new life. I have waited long years for you my sweet. So many years of watching you grow and become a woman. Knowing that on your twentieth birthday your cunt would be mine...your soul would be his and our child will be anointed his newest avatar on earth. A child borne of unnatural lusts."

Lena's Grandfather grabbed her hips while he spoke and placed the heads of his cock at the glistening entrance to her cunt.

Suddenly he was in her. His unnaturally large cock ripped into her on a single thrust and she screamed in sudden agony.

Her Grandfather grabbed her hair and pulled her neck back causing her back to arch violently. The motion caused her to further impale herself on his cock and she screamed in discomfort again.

"Yes, yes, sweet screams for me. How I love your screams. Feel how I stretch you, fill you completely. You want this don't you my sweet? You need this don't you? My monster cock in you as no other man will be able to fill you. My master made me this way for you. He wants you trained to this cock...to beg for it and dream of it and do you know why my sweet?"

Her Grandfather punctuated his words with punching his hips forward and driving his cock as deeply as possible into her grasping cunt.

Lena heard his words distantly, too lost in carnality to understand him. Pain had become pleasure and she felt herself falling further away from the rational world and decided that she didn't care.

She felt too good, his cock, his pleasure where all that mattered.

"Why sir...?" Lena could barely speak the words.

"It's his cock my lovely sow...his. I lost my own long ago, sacrificed for the honour of becoming his servant. I serve you with his cock, I derive my own pleasure through his tool. I fuck you for him as he isn't strong enough to manifest yet."

Lena understood little of this. Her Grandfather growled possessively as he strained to get his entire cock inside his pretty granddaughter.

He had much to teach her and this was only her first night as the master's new toy. He came inside her suddenly, overwhelmed by the thought of finally breeding his lovely granddaughter. Yes, so much to teach her.

End Part I

DulceNena
DulceNena
20 Followers