Depraved Indifference

Story Info
Mother of twin boys kidnaps a runaway.
4.5k words
3.58
37.4k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat had just come home from her shift as a waitress at the local truck stop. She worked hard and different shifts in order to provide for her twin boys who are 18 and still living at home. Upon entering the house, she made her way back to her bedroom and passed the room the boys shared. She glanced in the room and saw the twins on their beds, stroking their young hard cocks. This had become almost a daily occurrence and she stormed in the room.

"Don't you boys have better things to do than hand jacking your peckers?" Pat yelled.

Billy looked at her and said. "I can't help it ma. There ain't girls anywhere close to us."

Tommy added. "Yeah ma, we get boners all the time cause we got a lot of spooge and there ain't no hussy girls to use."

Pat sighed at looked at both of them. "I suppose your right. Maybe mom can find you a piece of ass to use. We get runways all the time at the truck stop and I'm sure I can find you a cute girl to bring home to use."

"Would you mom? That would be so nice to have a piece of ass to stick my pecker in." Billy replied with a smile.

"Would I be able to butt fuck her? Asked Tommy.

"Sure thing boys. You can stick your peckers in her butt, cootchie and mouth. I would like to watch you boys have a go at her. She'd be yours to use any time you want whether she wants it or not. I'll make sure the tramp I bring home is properly punished is she doesn't please your peckers."

Both boys got up from their beds with their long thick peckers hanging down and hugged their mom thanking her.

"Clean up boys, while mom makes supper. I have another late shift at the truck stop tonight.

Pat left the room and headed towards the kitchen to fix the boys supper. While fixing supper, she thought of all the runaways and lot lizards that came and went at the truck stop. To her, these girls were nothing more than hussies and tramps. She figured the girl could be kept in the basement on an old mattress.

After supper was done, the boys did their part in cleaning up the kitchen. While the boys cleaned the kitchen, Pat went to the bathroom to get a shower before heading back for another shift. While in the shower, her mind flashed back to seeing her twins on their big hanging peckers. She slowly rubbed her clit as she thought about her boys shoving their peckers inside all the holes the hussy had to offer. She even thought of training the girl to eat her cootchie and ass. She stopped before having an orgasm, finished her shower then got ready for work.

Pat arrived at work on time as usual. The place was busier than usual do to an accident further up the highway which rerouted more traffic pass the truck stop. Pat didn't complain because she knew she would make good tips and the likely hood of her finding a hussy for the boys was even better. About thirty minutes before she shift ended Pat headed to the ladies room. When she entered the ladies room there was a girl sitting on the toilet crying. Pat looked at her and saw wads of cum all over her face and hair.

"You ok honey?" Pat asked.

"No ma'am, I'm not. Just look at the spooge on my face and hair. I thumbed a ride with a trucker and when we pulled in for some food, he grabbed me and made me suck his pecker before blowing spooge all over me." She said between the cries.

"Men can be a bunch of pigs. If it helps any, my shift is over in a bit and you can come home with me and I'll cook you a nice meal and you can take a shower and clean up."

The girl looked up at her, cracked a slight smile and said "Thank you ma'am. That's very nice of you to do so."

"Ok then, clean up a bit and then take a seat at the counter. I'll treat you to a cold coke while I finish my shift." Pat said with a smile.

Pat left the ladies room and called home. She told the boys she found a hussy for their use and for them to stay in their room until she came and got them. She wanted to surprise the boys and also not scare the girl.

The girl came to the counter and Pat gave her a coke to drink till her shift ended. While cleaning up the counter she looked at the girl as asked "What's your name?"

The girl replied "Amy Ma'am."

"I'm Pat and it's a pleasure to meet you. How old are ya?" She asked.

"I'm 18 ma'am"

"What's a pretty girl like you doing running away? Asked Pat.

"My stepfather tried to get into my pants cause momma was on the rag. He did manage to shove his pecker in my mouth and he made me suck it till he spooged in it causing me to puke all over. He got mad and called my mama in to show her what happened. Mama beat me with a belt and told me I need to be a good hussy slut for her man when she wasn't able to service his pecker. So I played cool about it and I ran way the next day and here I am."

"I think you did the right thing Amy." Pat replied with a smile.

"Let me go clock out and then we can get out of here and I'll take ya home and fix ya a hot meal and you can shower to get that spooge out." Pat added.

"Sounds like a plan." Replied Amy.

Pat clocked out and said goodbye the crew still working and Amy followed her out to her car. Pat and Amy got into the car. Pat started the engine and then put the car in reverse before pulling out of the parking lot. She caught a glance of Amy and noticed her young firm tits. She figured the boys would enjoy having fun with those nice full tits. As they were driving home, Pat asked Amy. "You have much experience with boy?"

Amy blushed a bit and replied. "I've hand jacked a few peckers, let some grope my tits and let a few inside my panties to finger bang my cootchie."


Pat replied with a smile. "I think most girls your age have done that. Ever sucked a pecker, taken one in your cootchie or butt hole?"

"I tried to suck a peter once, but it hurt trying to get mouth around it cause it was a big one. Never has a pecker in my cootchie and I would never let a boy put his pecker up my butt hole, cause that's so gross." Amy replied.

Pat just smiled at the fact her boys were going to be the first to violate her cootchie and butt hole. Her panties were getting wet as her pussy dripped while she thought about watching her boys have a go at this cute naïve hussy. Judging by the size of their peckers, she knew Amy was going to be ripped open pretty good. She even liked the idea on watching her puke while one of her boys was gagging her with a pecker down her throat.

It wasn't long before Pat pulled into the driveway. Pat and Amy got out of the car and Amy followed behind Pat to the back kitchen door. Once inside Pat told Amy have a seat at the table while she went back to her room to change out of her work clothes. She returned wearing a tank top and white pair of panties. Amy looked at Pat when she returned to the kitchen and noticed Pat's nipples poking at the fabric and she also noticed the thick bush in Pat's panties and the fact that hair was showing outside the panties.

"How about some pancakes with bacon?" Pat asked.

"Um, sure. That sounds yummy right now." Amy replied with a giggle.

While Pat was making the pancakes and frying the bacon she noticed Amy kept glancing at her.

"Does my attire make you uncomfortable?" Pat Asked.

"Um no, it's just..."

"Just what?" asked Pat.

"You seem to have a lot of hair covering your cootchie." Amy said blushing.

"I got than from my mama's side of the family. I reckon. We all have long thick pubic hair." Pat said with a smile.

Pat finished cooking and set down a plate of pancakes with bacon and a glass of milk for Amy. As Amy ate her food, Pat lit up a cigarette and watched her eat. She could feel her panties dampen knowing that later tonight Amy was going to be used by her and her sons.

"Those were great pancakes." Amy said after finishing the last bite.

"Why thank you Amy. Why don't we head to the bathroom so you can shower that spooge off?

"Ok." Amy replied and then followed Pat to the bathroom.

Once inside Pat closed the door and then started the shower. She told Amy to get her clothes off. Amy was a bit hesitant till Pat pulled her shirt off revealing her tits with her nipples sticking out.

Amy took her shirt and bra off revealing a nice pair of tits. Pat figured she must be a full B cup. Amy then took her shoes off before pulling her jeans down and stepping out of them. Pat smiled when she say the cute yellow flowered panties Amy was wearing.

Amy stood there just in her panties and was hesitant to pull her panties off.

Pat slid her panties down revealing the two inches of hair covering her wet cootchie.

"Off with the panties Amy." Pat told her.

Amy slid the panties down slowly and Pat noticed her cootchie was bald. Pat noticed how Amy's labia hung down.

Amy was embarrassed showing Pat her bald cootchie and then said. "Mama likes to shave it bald cause it makes me look like a little girl."

"I see. I must say it does." Pat relied and then stepped into the shower and took Amy's by the hand to bring her in with her.

Pat had Amy getting under the shower head to soak her hair and then Pat poured some shampoo into her left hand. Pat rubbed her hands together then proceeded to wash Amy's hair. She would intentionally rub her tits against Amy's back now and then. After about 10 minutes, Amy's hair was clean. Pat told Amy to put her left foot on the edge of the tub and then Pat soaked up her hands and reached around to wash her young firm tits. She made sure she would rub her nibbles just enough to make them respond. Amy's breathing picked up a bit then Pat slid her right hand between Amy's open legs and started to wash her cootchie.

Pat whispered. "All little girls should have a clean cootchie." As her fingers pulled on Amy's labia just before sliding her middle finger inside.

"Little girls can't be dirty down there, can they?" Pat asked.

"No ma'am." Amy replied with a moan.

"Good girl. Now bring your leg down and bend over." Pat told her.

Amy complied and then Pat took her soapy right hand and slid her middle finger up Amy's butthole.

"Little girls can't have a dirty butthole can they? Pat asked.

"No Ma'am" Amy replied as Pat's finger slid in and out.

"I bet your mama checked your panties every day?"

"Yes ma'am." Amy replied with a groan.

"What was your mama looking for Amy?"


"She would have me stand in front of her and have me pull my panties down to my knees so she could see the crotch. Mama looked for tinkle, skid marks, spooge and cootchie cum." Amy replied in an embarrassing tone.

"What happened if they were dirt Amy?"

"Mama would punish me. With skid marks, she would drag me to the bathroom and give me a big enema and beat my ass while holding it in. She would watch me on the potty telling me what a dirty little girl I was. With tinkle marks, she would watch me go tinkle then have me wipe myself with my fingers and suck them clean. Mama would take a belt to my cootchie is she saw cootchie cum."

Hearing this made Pat very aroused and wet.

"I'm sure there are many mamas out there that don't like have dirty little girls around. My mama did the same." Pat replied as she slid the finger out of Amy's butt hole.

"Let's rinse off and I'll get you a robe to wear while I wash your clothes."

"Ok." Amy replied.

Pat shut off the shower and both stepped off to dry. Pat handed Amy a robe and told her she would get her an iced tea. Pat walked into the kitchen with a towel around her waist and poured Amy an iced tea. Pat then opened a cabinet drawer opened a prescription bottle and poured out three Valium. She crushed the pills and then stirred them in the iced tea.

Pat called Amy into the kitchen. Amy sat at the table and Pat handed her the iced tea. While Amy drank it, Pat gathered up Amy's clothes to be put into the trash. She noticed Amy's bra size was a 34B and her panties a size 5. Pat did take a sniff of the panties and smelled Amy's young cootchie in them. She thought about eating her and having Amy eat her as well.

When Pat returned to the kitchen, Amy was groggy and Pat suggested they go to the living room. Pat helped Amy get up and then had her sit in a chair. About ten minutes later, Amy was out cold. Pat went down to the basement and came back up with some rope and a knife.

She pulled Amy up from the chair and removed the robe. Pat admired the young girl's body and then proceeded to put Amy face down over an ottoman. She tied Amy down good and make sure her legs were wide open giving her boys easy access. Pat went into the linen closet and removed a bed sheet. She took the sheet back to the living room and covered Amy with it.

Pat then proceeded to the boy's room and knocked.

"May I come in?" Pat asked.

"Yea Ma." Billy replied.

Pat opened the door and the boys looked right at Pat's tits. Pat knew what they were looking at when she pulled the towel down showing the boys her bush.

"Mama has a treat for you boys. I've got a cute piece of ass for the both of you. Now get undressed so I can show you the hussy." Pat said with a smile.

The boys were stumbling trying to get out of their clothes. Once naked, Pat noticed the two sporting erections.

"Let's go meet the slut boys. No more hand jacking those nice peckers any more. Mama has a slut for you boys to use. Don't worry if she screams or cries when you shove those big peckers inside her butt hole or cootchie. Mama will make sure the slut behaves for you boys."

The boys followed mom into the living room and she had the boys stand near the covered ottoman when she pulled back the sheet, showing Amy's naked exposed body.

"Damn she's pretty one Mama." Billy said with a squeal in his voice.

"She even has a bald cootchie." Tommy added.

"She's a tight one boys. I'm gonna get a can of lard you can use to grease of those peckers with before shoving them in her butt hole."

Pat returned with the can of lard and put in on a table. She sat in an oversized chair and spread her legs open wide.

"Ok boys. Why don't one of you put your big pecker in her mouth and the other up her butt hole? Mama will take care of her bald cootchie later."

Billy knelt down and grabbed Amy by the hair and pulled her head up. He then slowly slid his pecker inside Amy's warm mouth. Amy started to come to just long enough to open her eyes a bit seeing Billy slide his pecker in her mouth. Amy then realized she was tied down.

Pat watched Tommy grease up his pecker then put the tip against Amy's tight butt hole.

"Don't be gentle Tommy. Just get the tip of your pecker in her butt hole then push it hard all the way in." Pat said as she rubbed her clit.

"Ok mom." Replied Tommy and he slid the tip inside Amy's tight butt hole. He waited a bit then grabbed Amy's hips and shoved his thick pecked all the way in.

"Damn she's got a tight butt hole mama." Tommy said as his pecker spread her butt hole open.

"I bet she is Tommy. Give her a good hard butt fucking and make sure your spooge up her butt hole." Pat replied.

The drugs were starting to wear off and Amy felt the sharp pain of the invader in her butt hole. Amy opened her eyes to see Pat sitting with her legs open and rubbing her clit.

"Hi slut." Pat said.

"These two are my boys. Billy is the one with his pecker in your mouth and his brother Tommy is one with his pecker up your butt hole. I got tired of my boys having to hand jack their big peckers and I thought why not bring a little runway hussy like you home for them to enjoy? No one knows where you came from nor are they looking for you. I bet your mama is home right now fucking her man and could care less about a hussy like you. Your mama should have trained you better. Puking while sucking a pecker is so immature. I'm going to train you properly to service my boys. You can count on getting beatings for disappointing me. I'm also going to train you to eat my cootchie and butt hole too." Pat said laughing.

Amy was still a bit groggy when Billy shoved his pecker down her throat. Amy's gag reflexes kicked in causing her to puke up the pancakes.

"Damn ma, she just puked all over my pecker and the floor." Billy screamed.

"Go get the strap Billy and bring it to me." Pat replied.

Billy got up and went to get the strap.

Pat looked at Tommy and asked. "How's that butt hole?

"Nice and tight mommy." Saying with a smile.

"Good. Now pull out of her so mama can give her a beating for puking on your brother's pecker.

Tommy pulled out and Pat noticed the brown marks on his pecker.

Pat got up and pulled Amy's head up by the hair.

"You dirty little girl. Tommy's pecker has shit all over it. That's another beating for you."

"Tommy, cut the ropes and hold her down. When Billy gets back, you two will take her to the basement and tie up her hands over the hook in the ceiling."

"Yes mama."

Billy came into the room with the strap and handed it to Pat.

"Ok boys, get the hussy ready for a beating." Pat barked.

Tommy and Bill grabbed Amy's semi limp body up from the ottoman and then dragged her down to the basement. Pat ran her fingers over the same leather strap her mama use on her. Her cootchie was soaking wet at this point and she need to give Amy a good beating.

Pat got up and noticed the big wet spot on the chair. She smiled as she headed towards the basement swinging the leather strap along the way. Pat headed down stairs and saw Amy's hands tied over the hook and her feet on the floor.

"Good job boys." Pat said with a smile.

"Now go have a seat while mama gives this hussy a proper beating. You can hand jack your big boy peckers if you want while I use the strap on her. If you're gonna shoot your spooge, let me know so I can stop and you can shoot your spooge on her." Pat told the boys.

"Sure thing mama." The boys replied.

Pat stood in front of Amy. She saw the puke dripping from her mouth.

"Time to wake up for your beating, so little hussy!" Pat yelled before slapping Amy right across the face. Amy's head swung to the left after the blow landed and her eyes popped wide open before emitting a scream.

"Look boys, it seems mama got her attention." Pat laughed.

"Ok little girl. It's time to give you a beating for having a dirty butt hole and for puking up my nice pancakes on Billy's pecker just like your mama gave you for puking on her man's pecker. The faster you learn to take my boy's big peckers down that nasty mouth of yours and swallow their spooge like a dirty little girl should, the better off you will be. You also better get used to the taste of cootchie too. I'm going to have you licking my cootchie and butt hole daily. Since it ain't proper for a mama to be sleeping with her boys, I thought they could use a nice hussy like you to use. I see Tommy has a thing for butt fucking you and Billy having you suck his pecker. This basement is now your new home. You can sleep on the mattress and I'll put a collar and chain on ya to keep you down here. That bucket over yonder will be your toilet. I'll bring you food in bowls daily for you to eat out of. When you get to nasty and smelly, I'll have the boys hose you off with some cold water. I'll give ya a sanitary belt to wear when your cootchie is dirty." Pat told her as she started to swing the strap around.

"You don't need to beat me ma'am." Amy cried.

"I'm afraid I do since your mama never gave you a proper beating." Pat said with a smile as she swung the strap and hit Amy's tits.

"Oh fuck!" Amy yelled.

Pat slapped Amy across the face hard and yelled at her. "Don't you be swearing in my house you dirty little girl. After your beating I'm gonna clean out that potty mouth of yours."

Pat swung the strap again hitting Amy's tender tits. Pat could see the red marks.

"Beat her harder mama." Billy yelled while stroking his pecker.

Pat let get furry go and proceeded to give Amy about 20 licks of the strap across her tits. Amy was now hanging from the ceiling and tears of pain dripped to the floor.

12