Depraved Indifference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok boys. I want each of you to take one of her legs and lift her back off the floor and hold her up to I can give her butt hole a beating." Pat said smiling.

The boys jumped up and each grabbed one of her ankles and pulled her so her butthole was face up.

"Watch mama put some welts on her tender skin boys." Pat said as she swung the first blow right across Amy's butt hole.

Amy let out a loud yelp just after feeling the leather rip her skin.

"Ain't she a screamer boys? I love a screamer."
"She be a screamer all right." Billy replied.

Pat continued to beat Amy's butt hole with the strap. After about 5 minutes, Amy pissed herself and passed out.

"Ok boys, drop her legs and get her off the hook. Lay her face up on the floor. Mama needs to clean out her potty mouth." Pat said as she put the strap down on the chair.

Amy was now lying on the floor face up. Her tits were red and swollen with welts.

Pat squatted over Amy's check and pushed her mouth open and then spit into her mouth.

"Wake up dirty girl. Time for mama to clean out your potty mouth." Pat said with a laugh.

Amy slowly came around and saw Pat's hairy cootchie near her face.

"Open up that potty mouth so mama can clean it out." Pat demanded.

Not waiting another beating, Amy opened her mouth and Pat straddled Amy's mouth, spread her cootchie open and let go a hard stream of piss.

"Drink up." Pat told her as she pissed all over Amy's face and mouth.

"That's it mama, potty train the hussy." Tommy yelled.

Amy did the best she could gulping down the hot piss. The piss had run all over her face and hair. When Pat was done she told Amy to lick her cootchie clean. A defeated Amy offered no resistance and complied.

"See now dirty girl, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Pat said looking down at Amy's piss soaked face.

All Amy could do was nod her head no.

Pat got off Amy and sat in a chair.

"Tommy, why don't you go back to butt fucking her? Make sure you shoot your spooge deep inside her butt hole and when you're done, go ahead and piss up her butt hole." Pat said as she fingered her cootchie.

Tommy went over to Amy and dragged her to the mattress. He put Amy on all fours and then rammed his pecker up her butt hole. Amy screamed out in pain as his thick pecker invaded her butt hole. Tommy grabbed her hips and kept ramming his pecker in and out. Pat was shoving three fingers up her cootchie while watching.

"That's a good boy Tommy. Now pump the dirty girl with your spooge for mama." Pat cried out.

Tommy felt his nuts tighten and then held Amy hard as his pecker began to spasm just before shooting his young spooge deep in her butt hole.

Amy was crying as she felt the spooge fill her butt hole.

Remembering what his mama told him, he kept his pecker inside Amy's butt hole as he emptied his bladder deep inside her.

"Now hold his piss up your butt hole. I want you to get your toilet and squat over it. Mama needs to make sure you go potty for her and the boys. I don't think you want mama to have to potty train you do you?" Pat yelled.

Cringing in pain and with her butt hole violated, she got up and staggered over to the bucket and brought it back over.

"Now squat over it and so mama how dirty girls use a bucket for a toilet." Pat yelled at her.

Humiliated, Amy squatted over the buck and let go the piss from her butt hole. As she was letting go, Billy got up, walked over to her and shot a big load of spooge all over her face and tits.

"Damn that was a big load of spooge Billy! Did you like watching her go potty in a bucket?" Pat asked looking at him.

Billy blushed a bit and nodded yes.

12