Depraved Sleaze Ep. 01

Story Info
Depraved Sleazy Fuck Fun.
3k words
2.92
10.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Depraved and Sleazy Fuck Parody Series

"Eat that jizz bitch! Swallow every fucking drop! Nasty fuck whore!"

"Feed me daddy... Give me your sweet jizz... PLEASE!!"

I jizz down my 18 year old daughter Misha's throat. She loves eating daddy's cum. My 14 inch cock pumps it down her throat... Misha... who's been trained very well by my wife... one of them... Kim Kardashian... opens her throat, brushes her long, blonde hair aside and gulps down my creamy wad. I smack her face and pump my cumming cock further down her throat. She doesn't flinch... no gagging whatsoever... I smile. I'm a proud father.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Tastes so good!" Misha mumbles around my massive cumming manmeat.

I smile huge... pump my still jizzing cock further down her throat... and freebase some coke. It's a perfect combo. Most people get all intense and goofy, freebasing... I just chill. I give Misha the pipe and she sucks on it... then goes back to sucking my still cumming cock... I cum a lot motherfuckers! Misha drinks down my wad, then kisses her daddy's dick all over... making me smile huge again.

I spend the next hour fucking her pregnant pussy... I knocked her up... and ass. I pound her stretched out pussy so hard the bed breaks. God damn... I love fucking hard. Misha screams out in pure sexual euphoria... cumming ten times...just from the pussy pounding.

Misha squirts another seven times from the booty banging. I drill up that tight ass, stretching that motherfucker as wide as possible... pounding the fuck out of her sweet, juicy booty relentlessly... doggy style on the broken bed... kissing her... roughly molesting her gorgeous, milk filled natural tits. I squeeze them hard, as I pummel my daughter's 18 year old ass. I finally fill it with my creamy load... overflowing it with cum.

I groan into Misha's mouth, as we kiss... she giggles into mine. I love cumming. It's one of the great pleasures in life... and another one is what I did next. I started pissing in Misha's cum filled booty. FUCK... THAT FEELS AWESOME! It shoots out onto my expensive sheets, but I didn't give fuck. I ruin more sheets than anybody ever... hey... I'm rich... so I just keep buying them. I'm all about fucking anyway.

I piss in Misha's ass for two minutes straight... Misha moans happily and smiles... her sexy face on her arm, on the bed, smiling up at me. She's beautiful. My beautiful fuck angel. I kiss her and finish pissing... up her overflowing, shapely ass and all over my bed.

I spend another forty five minutes sucking the milk from Misha's soft, full, D cup titties. I chew on them, lick them and suck them so fucking hard, I leave huge red, suck rings around her white tits and light brown, thick and hard as steel nipples.

Misha is also my sister. I got my mom pregnant... I've actually knocked her up 12 times. She's had four of them. Family fucking is like a tradition for us... especially for me. The women in my family are so fucking sexy... and I'm the horniest motherfucker ever... so it's on like a fucking motherfucker... literally.

Afterwards, I walk down the hall of my Malibu Mansion, to my master bedroom. Kim is laying on the bed, on her stomach... nude... and our play toy... and my cousin... Spence (From The King Of Queens) is tossing her salad... licking out her world famous and truly perfect ass. He's wearing his purple gimp suit.. full body latex suit... holes for his nipples, cock and balls and ass. Kim is reading O... another of my wives, Oprah Winfrey's magazine.

"Hey babe... come over." Kim smiles, motioning me over. I walk over and sit on our bed... by her head. I lean down and kiss her.

"I needed my ass licked clean... and Spence was in the closet... (no pun intended... he's stays in there sometimes... til we need him.)... so I let him... good boy Spence... get in there... shove your tongue all the way up there... Mmmmmmm. Yeah." Kim smiles at me and blows me a kiss, as Spence shoves his tongue all the way up her awesome ass. Kim sticks out her tongue and licks, my cum glazed, very thick, cock head. I stroke her long, straight and shiny, platinum blonde hair... she switches between black and blonde for me.

Kim locks her gorgeous, piercing, dark eyes onto my blue ones and slowly sucks my soft cock into her super talented mouth. I watch my cock get slowly swallowed by my perfect wife... what a sexy fucking sight... and keep stroking her hair.

Kim doesn't need encouragement to go deeper on my massive... now half hard... cock. She gladly takes every single inch in. Oh my God... I feel like popping down her throat right now. She softly massages my huge balls... licks them too... then starts bobbing her perfect head on my super thick cock. Her mouth is stretched wide... her luscious, glistening lips locked tightly... around my huge... ever hardening... cock.

I reach back and smack her perfectly shaped, super phat booty a day squeeze it... shaking it too. I grab Spence's head and push it further into Kim's ass... fucking it with his tongue... bobbing his head into my wife's ass... just like she's doing on my... now rock hard... cock. K

Kim moans and sucks me faster... her head flying up and down my super thick shaft... her long, shiny blonde hair, hanging down on my legs... brushing nicely, against my huge balls.

I lean back and softly bite her booty, as she deepthroats me quickly... sucking so hard on my twitching cock. Kim's throat is so comfy. My cock slides easily down it. Kim slides two fingers up my ass and wiggles them... tickling my prostate. I feel my cum ready to explode out of my cock. I lick Kim's ass and smack it again. Her head bobs super fast on my throbbing, ready to explode, cum filled, massive cock.

I lay back and CUM HARD... BLASTING A MASSIVE LOAD OF JIZZ DOWN HER SUCKING THROAT! I close my eyes and enjoy every fucking second. My cock jerks and pumps blast after blast of cream right down Kim's throat. She just opens it as wide as possible and happily moans her taste approval... letting my full load pump down her throat. I cum and cum... dumping so much jizz down my perfect goddess wife's throat.

Kim fingers my ass, massaging my prostate... getting every drop out of me. She smiles back at me... knowing how food I feel. Kim loves pleasing me... and she does an amazing job of it... every fucking day. I softly stroke Kim's long, shiny, blonde hair and finish cumming down her throat.

Kim bobs her head on my cock... sucking me totally clean... getting every last drop of jizz out of me. Kim swallows everything... licking around my cock, as she sucks it. She looks back at me, smiling around my massive cock in her mouth. I blow her a kiss. She smiles and tickles my balls... winking at me.

Kim moans and cums from Spence's ass licking work. I rub her pussy as she cums. Kim reaches up and rubs my chest... playing with my hard nipples. She pinches them and twists them... rubbing the tips. I look at her, with my cock in her mouth and brush her hair off of her face. She's the sexiest bitch on earth... and she's all mine.

I lick my fingers, that were rubbing her cumming pussy... tasting Kim's cream. I love it. It's fucking delicious... smooth and sweet. I squeeze Kim's ass and shake it hard. She smiles and sucks my cock. I nod at Spence...he holds Kim's head all the way down on my cock and I piss right down her throat. Kim loves drinking my piss...but I enjoy faking forcing her to drink it. She plays along beautifully, acting like she's gagging ... pretending to try and pull her head off of my cock.

Spence's cock is wobbling, as he moves on the bed... rock hard. He pulls Kim's head up off of my cock... she drools all over it... taking my piss all over her perfect face. Spence pushes it back, all the way down on my cock. Spence bounces Kim's head on my massive cock, as I keep pissing down her fast swallowing throat.

We have this routine down perfectly. Spence does the dirty work for me... he's my slave... as well as Kim's. He keeps pushing Jim's head all the way down on my pissing cock... then pulling it off... letting Kim breathe and spit up all over my 14 inch pissing machine. Kim smacks his wobbling cock hard... teasing him... "punishing" him for "making her" drink my piss. It's a fun fuck game we play. Kim keeps smacking Spence's wobbling, precum dripping cock. Every time Kim smacks it hard, it jumps and Spence groans in pain/pleasure.

I finish pissing down Kim's throat and she happily... with a big ass, beautiful smile... sucks me dry. Kim tickles my balls and sucks me bone dry... her full, glistening, wet lips wrap so tightly around my ridiculously thick cock. They glide up and down my twitching shaft. I lay my head on the bed and smile. I grab my pipe and freebase some more coke, as I watch Kim slap the fuck out of Spence's, ready to explode cock.

"Take that slave!! How dare you grab my head!! I'm the queen!! You're my bitch slave!!" Kim yells at Spence... winking at me, as I get high. She strokes my soft cock with her right hand and slaps Spence's pulsating cock, with her left hand.

"Don't you dare cum til I tell you to either!" Kim is a great dominatrix... so fucking hot. She grabs Spence's head and forces my soft cock into his mouth. "There bitch! Now it's your turn! Open up motherfucker!" Kim bounces Spence's head on my soft cock... forcing all 10 soft inches into his mouth.

Spence opens his throat and takes me in... he loves sucking my cock. The bitch can suck a mean cock too. He gladly sucks me, licking around my shaft... wrapping his lips tightly around my massive cock. Spence's mouth is stretched really wide. Kim bounces his head faster and harder on my now, half hard, meat missile.

Spence's cock sticks straight up and Kim slaps it hard, over and over and over. He groans loudly around my cock, as I smoke and ride out my high. I blow the smoke out towards Kim... she sucks it in and blows me a big kiss, as she squeezes Spence's cock, digging her long, glitter covered nails into it.

Spence loves sexual pain and pleasure. He groans happily, sucking me off as fast as he can. Kim spits on his cock and squeezes it tighter... her long nails continuing to dig into the sides of Spence's thick cock. Kim let's his cock go. "Don't you dare cum, bitch! Make my man cum... and make it good. If you do a good enough job... I might consider letting you cum!" Kim orders Spence, twisting his nipples really hard. Spence winces.

"Yes Mistress." Spence mumbles around my cock. He sucks me off for a half an hour. Kim watches and sits by my face, rubbing my chest, sharing my pipe. We kiss, blowing the coke smoke into each other's mouths. I finally explode into Spence's sucking mouth. He gags a little... from the volume of jizz I pump into his mouth... but he swallows it all down... moaning happily, as he drinks his masters seed. He's my bitch and he loves it. Spence gets off on being sexually dominated. Kim and I kiss some more, then she pulls Spence's mouth off of my cock, slapping his face.

Kim sucks my cum glazed cock into her mouth, licking all over it, in her mouth, as she sucks the huge head dry. She sticks the tip of her tongue into my piss slot and licks out the last drops of jizz in me. She chokes Spence... then releases her grip. Spence loves breath and choke play also. Kim is the master at pleasing someone. Kim chokes Spence again... as she deepthroats my super happy, super sized cock.

Kim releases her grip on Spence's throat... he breathes deep, groaning in pleasure, his cock jerking, precum pouring out of it. Kim sees it and smiles around my cock. She reaches down and grabs it, squeezing the thick, wet cock really hard. Spence winces and groans loudly. Kim jerks Spence's cock really fast... pumping it so damn fast. Her hand flies up and down that thick shaft. Spence groans so loud, ready to explode... his precum oozing out onto Kim's hand. Kim knows it and stops. She laughs around my cock... loving teasing Spence.

Kim looks at her hand... seeing Spence's precum all over it. She shakes her head and puts it to Spence's mouth. He grabs Kim's hand and licks it clean, his tongue lapping up every drop of precum on my awesomely perfect wife's hand.

Kim sucks me totally dry and pops her mouth off of my cock. She kisses all over my cock and balls, rubbing her perfect face all over it. I caress her face and smile. I smoke some more and close my eyes. Kim takes the pipe from me as I drift off to sleep.

I wake up a half an hour later and no one is there. I shake my head, to clear it and get up, looking for Kim. I grab a beer from Kim's makeup table and head down the hall. I run into Queen Latifah... my very personal assistant. I titty fuck her for ten minutes. Those big ass, chocolate titties wrapped perfectly around my massive white dick. I pound them, squeezing them hard, as I do. I pump my creamy load all over them, covering both big, full, chocolate tits.

Latifah smiles and laps up all of my jizz, as I film it with my phone. She plays with the cum, letting it hang off of her full, luscious lips, swirling it with her tongue, on her big breasts. She slurps up the creamy jizz and drinks it down. Latifah sucks my dry, posing for pictures. I take a couple dozen pics.

I finally see Kim on the patio, bent over the rail, as Spence eats out her ass again. Kim sees me and smiles huge, blowing me a big ass kiss. She's shaking her ass... all over Spence's face... as he licks her out.

"Hey babe... I let you sleep... I know you've been busy. I let Spence jerk off, while he watched Katie (Katie Couric) eat my pussy. She's so good at eating pussy. Your mom's awesome. I pissed all over him too. He sucked my pussy clean... I came in his mouth twice. Spence did a really good job, so I let him eat my ass again. I told him of he does a good job, I'll jerk him off into Katie's mouth.

Spence's made me cum two more times... so I guess I'll be jerking him off into your mom's mouth. MMMMMMMMMMM!! Correction... three more times." Kim and I laugh. We kiss and I roughly molest her big titties... squeezing them super hard, twisting her thick nipples even harder.

A little later, I'm sitting in my living room, smoking a blunt, watching Kim jerk off a very excited Spence into my mother's super sexy mouth. Mom's tongue is outstretched... her mouth wide open. Spence is on his knees by moms head... Kim is on his left, smacking his cock on my mother's tongue, jerking it fast, then slowly. Spence groans and precum oozes out of his piss slot, hanging off the head of his cock. Kim wipes it on mom's tongue... she laps it up. Kim leans over and let's her saliva drool out onto Spence's cock. She leans back up and blows me kisses.

My sister Jessica (Jessica Simpson) has her perfect, natural titties wrapped around my cock... sucking the huge head, as she pumps my enormous cock with those huge tits. Her long, wavy blonde hair flies wildly, as Jessica sucks hard on my cock. Her tits feel so fucking good. I pinch, pull and shake her rock hard, pink nipples violently. Jessica's milk squirts out, all over my cock and balls, lubricating my shaft perfectly for the tit fuck.

Jessica moans so sexy, sucking me off, softly chewing on my shaft. I blast my load into her mouth. Jessica quickly downs every drop, happily swallowing my creamy seed, with a very big and very beautiful smile on her perfect face.

Kim jerks Spence's cock faster and faster. He shakes and groans, cumming in my mother's mouth. Mom aos his chubby ass and sucks his cumming cock. Kim jerks it, pumping out his full load into moms mouth. Kim shakes Spence's cum glazed cock in mom's mouth, after mom swallows all the cum.

"Good boy Spence." Kim says smiling. She jerks Spence's cock some more... making sure to get every drop out. Mom sucks Spencer's cock, as Kim gets up and walks over to me, kneeling beside Jessica. She looks right at me and kisses Jessica, sharing my cum. I watch the two perfect goddesses kiss and I smile so big, smoking and blowing the smoke towards the ceiling. Kim and Jessica suck me clean, playing with each others big tits. Kim laps up Jessica's milk from my cock and balls... then she sucks Jessica's big, full tits, squeezing them, drinking mouthfuls of her milk, as I watch and film it with my phone.

I get up and walk over to mom, standing over her. I start pissing all over my mother. I cover her entire body, from her feet to her hair... and everywhere in between. I spend extra time pissing on her 34C natural tits. Mom smiles, writing on the floor. I piss into her open mouth... she happily drinks it down. I piss ten mouthfuls of piss in mom's mouth... and she drinks every drop. Mom sits up and sucks my cock clean, looking right at me, smiling that gorgeous smile of hers.

To be continued...

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers