Depraved Wife

Story Info
She becomes obsessed with sex after first 3-some.
4.8k words
126.3k
21
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The usual warning about not reading this if you are not of legal age apply. Also, please feel free to e-mail me if you have any comments about the story, and where next chapters could go. Most of this story is fiction, but some was inspired by things that did happen during my first marriage. You can decided which parts ):

-------------------------------------------------

I guess my story starts a few years after I was married, when I found out that my husband had cheated on me. Well, I did not actually find out, he damn well told me half an hour after he got home from fucking another woman. We had been married for 5 years and like many young people we had talked about all the "what if's", and both declared that if we ever cheated, we would confess right away and sort things out. And that is exactly what he did; he told me he had just fucked another woman.

My husband was a virgin when he met me when we were both 18 and I was not (but that is another story). We had been married for 5 years and we were both 25 years old, and he had been to a friend's house for a party and got himself very drunk. His friend rang me and said my husband had passed out and would be OK for the night. It turns out that while he was sleeping, one of the female guests had decided to have some fun, and she got into bed with him and began to rub and caress him, and as he began to stir she started taking his clothes off.

As the lights were off and he was very drunk and confused, he presumed that he was in bed at home with me. Needless to say, one thing led to another and they were soon fucking. It was not until he awoke a few hours later, that he realised he was not at home, and the woman he had fucked was not I. He was terrified of what would happen, and as soon as he got his clothes on he was in his car and back home again. I heard him enter our bedroom at around 6 am and when he saw that I was awake, he began to fumble with his clothes, but instead of just getting undressed and coming to bed like he normally would, he said he needed a shower, and he went to the bathroom and undressed.

After almost 15 minutes he returned, crawled into bed beside me, and began to caress and fondle me. Having been in a 'horny mood' all night, I welcomed his advances and returned the actions. Soon we were into one of the longest and most enjoyable fucks he had given me for years. I could not believe how long he seemed to control himself, as usually he did not last more than 15 minutes, but that night he thrusted into me for close on an hour. Once he finished, and I had had about 6 great orgasms, he rolled off of me and cuddled into my back, and he placed his arms around me and pulled me tight into his body. His arms were placed in such a way that he had my arms pinned down and I could hardly move.

"Darling, I have something to tell you," he whispered into my ear.

"OK sweet-heart, but can you loosen your grip on me please, you are making it hard for me to breathe" I answered him.

He did loosen his grip, but only slightly, as he still held my arms against my body.

"I'm, well I'm ... what I'm trying to tell you darling, is ... ahh,..." he stuttered for a few moments. "I may as well just blurt it out! I had sex with another woman tonight!" he added bluntly.

"You what?" I laughed. I thought he was joking and did not know any other way to reply to him.

"It's true, I did not mean for it to happen. I was drunk and had fallen asleep. I woke with what I thought were your hands touching me. My cock was hard, the room was dark, and before I knew it 'you' were undressing me and sucking my cock. I could not believe how well you were sucking my cock as you have never liked doing that, so I was not about to stop you by asking questions!" he said.

"What the hell are you saying here? Do you mean you just 'some-how' managed to have sex with another woman, and then you decided to come home and fuck me, and then just blurt it out like you are some kind of hero?" I yelled as I tried to get my arms free of his grip.

"No, I'm sorry, it's just that I always promised you I would tell you if anything ever happened, and knowing that you would probably divorce me once you knew, I just had to make love to you one last time. It will be the end of my life once you walk out the door, and I can't imagine never being able to make love with you again" he whimpered.

I could not believe what I had just been told, but also, deep down inside my heart, I could almost feel sorry for him, as I knew that was a similar situation to how I lost my virginity; I had passed out after drinking too much, and I woke with someone touching and feeling me, but it turned out to be not my then boyfriend. But also, I did not want to let him off so easily. I began to rant and rave at him and accused him of many things, as well as declaring that I would be leaving him as soon as I could find a place to stay. The poor guy was in tears and no longer able to hold me. He got out of bed crying, and as he walked out of the room I asked him where he thought he was going.

"I'm so, so sorry for what I have done to you. I can't blame you for hating me. I will sleep in the spare room. I may as well get used to being on my own, I guess!" he cried as he left.

I almost laughed at the sight of him leaving with his 'tail between his legs', but also I still felt hurt, and knew that I must punish him for not knowing that the other woman was not I. For the next 3 months I played it 'cold' and basically ignored him. He stayed in the spare room and also did everything possible to make my life easy. It was at the end of the three months that things suddenly changed and I let him know he was forgiven. I was doing the cleaning and had entered the spare room to vacuum the carpet. As I opened the door I saw him there, still in bed and with his hand rapidly masturbating his rigid cock.

"You needn't think that will worry me!" I said as I went about my chores.

"I know, it is just that I am feeling so horny that I just need to relieve the pressure.

Pretending to be fully occupied with my cleaning, I continued on my way, but I could not help but take a quick glance at his hard cock being pulled up and down by his hand. MY GOD! I was feeling so wet and horny as it had been 3 months since we had last had sex. I finally gave in to my bodily urges and turned the cleaner off and pulled my pants off as I jumped into bed with him.

"Don't think that I am forgiving you because I am in bed with you. I am just so horny that I need it now, and I don't want to waste time looking for a hard cock, so yours will have to do right now!" I told him.

It did not take long before we were both in the land of sexual bliss, quickly followed by his cock spurting his pent up juices deep into my hungry pussy. After rolling off me and cuddling up, he soon began to ask the obvious questions about him, me, us etc and if he were forgiven.

"Yes, you are forgiven, but I have not forgot what you did regardless of who was at fault" I answered him.

"So, what happens now then?" he asked. "Do I stay in this room, or do we get back together and try and sort this out?" he added.

"Well, I am not sure, but I think it is only fair that I now go out and have sex with another guy! You know, like a 'get even' type fuck. I think then we can get on with our lives, as we will both have had sex with someone else. What do you say to that idea?" I asked him with a grin.

"Ah, ah, I don't know, I don't like the thought of you being out for the night and having sex with another guy. If you had just gone out and done it and then told me it would have been different, but now every time you go out alone, I will assume that you are off fucking someone! And, I would be worried about your safety. You know there are a lot of strange people out there that could hurt you?" he protested.

I said nothing straight away, as what he had said did make sense. I actually had only said it half-heartedly, but when he did not make too much of a protest about me fucking another guy, but more about my safety. I began to feel a little excited at having a hold like this on him. But it took me a few minutes of hard thinking before I came up with another idea.

"OK, you are right, it would not be fair on you if you never know when or if I have done it, so how about this idea? We put an advert in the local personal column and see what sort of guys are available for a 'fling' with a married woman?" I chuckled to him. "That way you can help decide who gets to fuck me, and you can be there to make sure I am safe" I asked.

By the sudden surge in the front of his pants, I realised that instead of shocking him, he was actually excited by the idea. It was from there that things snowballed. He got a pen and paper and began asking me things like 'what age, beard or clean-shaven, colour', etc., and he was soon writing a first draft of an advert. A few days later the advert appeared, and within a few days a whole lot of replies had turned up in our Post Office box. Most replies were easily discarded as they all just stated they would be happy to 'fuck' me, but they did not want him around as well. A few said they did not care if he was there as they also liked to have another guy fuck them.

By the end of the week I was ready to give up on the idea when my husband came into the room with a smile on his face. He had been to check the mail and there was one more reply, but unlike the others, this one was from a married man and his letter was more comedy than just being about sex. He said things like how he really needed to get some extra sex, but was not sure if he could perform with the husband in the room. He said he was totally straight and would freak at having another naked guy there, especially if things got hot and hands got mixed up and 'the guys' accidentally touched each other. He was also worried that as we were only 25 and he was 42, that we would not even consider him as a possible candidate. He seemed so polite that we decided to ring him, but being a little scared of his wife answering, I got my husband to ring instead.

The conversation started very slow and it was plain to see that his wife was there as well. My husband (John) was having a hard time figuring out the guy's cryptic answers, and eventually he just blurted out where we lived and said he should try and come around and meet us sometime. When he was off the phone he said that the guy (Frank) had said "yes, I am sure I can get around there tomorrow so you can help me with the computer program". We were not sure what he meant, but were sure that it was more for his wife then for us. The next day Frank turned up at 9am, and not just us, but he also had a scared look on his face.

"We made coffee and sat around and introduced ourselves, and the funny thing was, we never even talked about the reason he was there; sex! After a few hours of chatting he got a call from his wife, and just before he finished talking with her he said, "Yes dear, we are just finishing up now, he has been so helpful, but I will need to come back a few more times as it is hard going trying to learn this damn program!" We bid him farewell and he said he would be back a few days later.

For the next 3 months he would call in on us at least once a week, and each time we just sat and chatted in general while we had coffee. One day when he was there it was John who actually started things going.

"You know Frank, the whole idea of us all meeting was because my wife (Beth) wanted to get even with me for having fucked another woman! You realise that neither of you have even mentioned sex yet?" John blurted out to Frank.

"Well, umm .... yes, I know that, but I felt it was not up to me to begin anything. And actually, we have all become such good friends, I did not want to spoil things between us all!" he replied.

"Frank, I think I speak for both of us when I say we feel the same way as you, but this is driving me crazy. I know Beth deserves to get even with me, and I feel the sooner it is done, the sooner I will feel better about it. So, do you want to have sex with Beth?" John asked him point blank.

I could not believe how easily he had said it, and in such a straightforward way.

"John! How can you put him on the spot like that?" I asked.

"Well, yes, I guess that was rather rude of me, I'm sorry Frank" he replied. "I guess I should have asked you first. So Beth, do you want to fuck Frank or not?" he then asked me.

After what seemed like ages, and having turned so many shades of red, I finally raised my head and smiled, as I looked Frank in the eyes and said "Yes, I would love to fuck his brains out"! It was then Frank's turn to turn red as he tried to get the words to come out of his mouth.

"Are you sure you are fine with this John? I mean, if you are happy for this to happen, I would be honoured to do this for her, and knowing that you are in the next room will make her feel safe and you will be around if she needs your help. So if you all agree, when should we do this?" he stammered.

I had never been the overly aggressive type, but that day something came over me. I stood up and walked around to where he was sitting, and I sat myself on his lap and planted my lips to his and began to attack his mouth. I had not even realised until then just how hot and ready I was to have this guy fuck me. Frank seemed stunned at first and did not react, so I then placed my hands on his shirt and began to undo his buttons.

"Hey, if you two don't mind, can you take it into the bedroom!" John interrupted.

"Ha ha, yes, I guess we should do that. That is if Frank is willing" I retorted.

Frank was like a little boy in a candy shop. His eyes were bulging; not to mention other things; as I led him towards the bedroom. For the next hour John sat patiently in the kitchen, while Frank and I were in the bedroom, before I called out to him.

"John! Can you come in here for a minute please?" I hollered out to him.

He came running, and I guessed he thought there was trouble, but when he entered the room his jaw dropped as he saw us both sitting on the still neat bed, and we were still fully dressed.

"What's wrong? You two mustn't have done much as the bed is not messed up and you are both dressed again!" he asked.

"Well, you see, it is like this. Frank and I have just been talking a little first as this is the first time we have been alone. We both agree that we want to have sex with each other, but Frank, well Frank sort of ...." I began.

"It's like this John. I really want to, but I feel it is wrong to have you sitting out there and worrying. So I was wondering if you would feel better being here and see that I did not hurt Beth in any way, and if you at any time feel this is wrong; just say so and we will stop, promise" he told me.

John was flabbergasted, but also I could see he was excited at the prospect, as his trousers began to bulge out in front. He stuttered a few times, trying to speak, but I told him to just take a seat and be quiet, as I was waiting to get Frank's cock into my mouth and taste it. The scene was set; John was sitting on the chair opposite the bed as I began to take Frank's shirt off and then I went lower and unzipped his trousers. As soon as they were undone I grabbed them as well as his underpants and pulled them down to his ankles, where he then kicked them off. We kissed at first for a few minutes before first my hand, and then my mouth was at his ever growing hard on.

Frank just sat there as I took his swollen cock into my mouth and began to give it pleasure. After a few minutes he pulled me back up to kiss me, before he began his journey to my blouse, where he first removed it, then my bra and skirt. Finally he moved so he was straddling my legs and he slowly eased my panties down. He sat back and took in the entire length of my naked body, before he then went down and began to plant tiny kisses all over my breasts; first one, then the other. After feeling he had done a good job there, he then went lower where he got his first close up look at my neatly trimmed, ginger coloured pussy and pubes.

As he began his journey and started to run his tongue up and down the outside of my now moist pussy, I looked across at John and saw that he had taken his cock out, and he was slowly stroking himself. I burst out laughing and Frank wondered why, so he stopped and saw what I was laughing at.

"It is obvious that you don't think I am hurting your wife John, I guess this means that you are OK with this?" he asked.

"You know John, instead of you looking so out of place and making us feel uncomfortable, why don't you also strip and you can either just masturbate while we have fun, or if Frank doesn't mind, you can even join in! You know I have two out of three holes that I don't mind being used if you want to join us!" I laughed.

After a few moments of thinking, John did strip and he joined us on the bed. While they each kissed a breast each, I in turn was having fun stroking two hard cocks at once. Never before could I have imagined doing this, but I was too far-gone to care then. After a bit more attention from them, I pulled Frank up to kiss him, so John took his turn at licking my dripping pussy. Soon I was totally on fire and asked them both, just who was going to put out the fire.

"Well, I guess as I have been there many times before, it is only fair that Frank get to enjoy your body first. After all, it was meant to be just the two of you today, so I guess I can wait until you have had your fun!" John said as he moved to the end of the bed.

Frank did not need a second invitation, he quickly moved so he was on top of me and he was rubbing his cock along my slit, getting it ready to enter me. He began very gentle and made sure he did not thrust too hard, but I needed him to be hard so I began thrusting my hips up to take more of him. All the time I could feel John's eyes on us, and when I had the chance I looked, and sure enough, he was stroking his cock as his eyes were glued between our legs. He was getting turned on watching us, but I was not sure if it was seeing me get fucked, or by Frank's cock going in and out of me. The latter thought made me feel even more excited, just thinking about him being turned on by another guys cock.

I told Frank to stop, and this worried him at first, but then when I got on my hands and knees and presented my rear to his cock, he got the idea. He was soon once more sliding his rigid cock into my pussy as I beckoned John to bring his cock to my mouth. It was the first time I had experienced two guys at once, and I was not about to miss out on the fun. With John in my mouth and Frank thrusting into my pussy, and both of them facing each other, it did not take either of them long before first one, then the other unloaded their hot sperm into my holes.

After resting for about 15 minutes I decided I was not finished for the day. I asked who would be hard first so that I could get some more, and Frank laughed and said he always got hard quicker if he could lick out a full pussy. I was quick to take him up on his suggestion and I straddled his face so he could go to town on my dripping pussy. As I did this I leaned down to take his limp cock back into my mouth, and John sat and stared as my mouth and lips went to town on him. I had a devilish thought cross my mind so I Whispered to John to come closer and have a closer look at the action.

"Why don't you try sucking his cock? It tastes good!" I whispered, so that Frank could not hear me.

"No way!" he replied quietly.

"Come on, I dare you! I have had to suck you so many times, it is only fair you try it yourself and see how it feels!" I grinned.

I had known for years that John hated it when people dared him, as he thought he would look bad if he did not accept the dare. So, without too much persuasion he moved his mouth closer, and as my mouth withdrew to the top of Frank's cock, John swapped mouths. Slowly at fist he just licked a little on the top before only being game to take half the head into his mouth. He had a strange look on his face; I forced the issue and without him being ready, I pushed his head down hard onto Frank's cock so that it went all the way in until it hit the back of his throat. Frank jumped a fraction before taking his mouth from my pussy.

12