Depraved Young Black Cock Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
My continued dark path.
2.1k words
4.1
33.4k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A blow job brokered deal

After Davis and Jeffers left I went to the bathroom and started the shower. I opened the dog kennel to allow my dog to go take care of business while I climbed into the shower to rinse my cheating sins from my battered body.

I slept soundly that night, not even my guilt interrupted my sleep. The perceived guilt, during this time of my marriage, I did not know that this kind of behavior would have been accepted or even encouraged by my husband. That knowledge would not come for many years. I had started down this trail of lust and sexual gratification that would last over the next 22 years to how I currently live my life finding young black men to randomly suck off.

Sunday I heard nothing and I completed my daily routine which included a Sunday night phone call from David. I got to talk to him once a week, this was years before cell phones. He talked about exhaustion and being a hard ass, asked about me and how the dog was doing. He was limited to like 15 or 20 minutes. I said nothing about the visit from SSG Davis or Jeffers of course.

Sunday night before I went to sleep in my empty house I played with myself reliving the experience from Saturday over in my head. Monday went to work, when I got home the answering machine was beeping I pushed play.

"Susan, hello it's Cedric, I want to stop by about 8 tonight, see you then."

Cedric was SSG Davis's first name I assumed, because the purr of his voice moistened my pussy. I glanced at my watch, 5:30, no time for a workout. I went straight to the shower and makeup. I put on a red bra and matching G-string.

Door bell rang at a quarter till 8. I looked through the peep hole, there was Cedric, alone, and in uniform although his car was parked in front of the house and not a military vehicle this time. I opened the door.

"May I?" Cedric asked while motioning past me.

"Yeah, sure." I answered opening the door to allow his entrance while standing behind the door so that no one even him could see me in only my bra and panties. He stepped in and noticed my wardrobe.

"Gawd Damn, you are one fine ass bitch." He stated.

Grinning I closed the door and faced him. Immediately he began removing his uniform top and placed it on the loveseat. He then sat down on the couch and asked "Do you have a beer or something?"

I nodded, "yeah one sec" and I walked towards the kitchen.

A low whistle escaped his lips while my backside was towards him.

"Would you look at that ass." He whispered.

I grinned and hurriedly grabbed a beer from the fridge. Left over from David since I did not ever acquire the taste for beer like I had black cock.

I went back and set the beer down on the coffee table and sat next to Cedric on the couch.

"Looks like I might get lucky tonight." He said while starring at my tits.

I nodded while starring at his crotch which seemed to twitch under my gaze.

"Look, I want your cock but only while David's gone. When he gets back, I don't want to continue this." I said while glancing up at his face to see his expression.

He grinned and said "David's due back in 4 months or so and I am going to the Pentagon in 3 months, permanently."

I felt relieved. This was perfect. I wouldn't have to worry about Cedric getting love struck or something stupid like that. The Army was doing me a great service.

Cedric locked gazes with me and said in his only show of true affection during our three-month fuck session, "Obviously you liked it, or you wouldn't be dressed like you are."

I nodded while staring at him. He began unbuckling his belt buckle and uniform pants. "I don't have a bunch of time, I am actually on my way home." He added.

I grinned slightly as he pushed his pants and boxer to his ankles. His cock sprang to mid hardness into the air and slapped his stomach. I giggled.

"You like that, bitch." He said while pointing to his massive cock, half hard he would embarrass most men.

I licked my lips tasting my freshly applied ruby red lipstick.

"Time to get this party started." He said while pulling my bra away from my chest and then he pushed it down allowing my 36c's to fall out. "God you have a nice set of tits." He leaned forward and took my nipple into his mouth and sucked hard on them. They reacted by growing and I reached into his lap to stroke his cock. Quickly his cock hardened.

He then leaned back and pulled my shoulder towards him causing me to lean over his manhood. I got the message and allowed him to push his cock deep into my mouth.

"Hell yeah. Suck me off, bitch. I want you to drink it down." He said while thrusting up into my face and pushing my head down on him. I sucked hard allowing him to abuse me. I was totally focused on just satisfying his need for self satisfaction.

His strong grip on my hair was forceful but I didn't feel scared or threatened. When I was younger I loved the submissive slut side of me. Something I seem to have lost over the years.

A string of obscene lewd comments spilled from him accented by the pull and push on the back of my head.

"Suck my cock, slut, bitch, Dave's slut wife." That last one caused my pussy to moisten. I had a large black cock jabbing at the back of my throat on the love seat in David and I first house we owned since being married. "You like black cock, don't you?"

Cedric pulled my hair allowing my head to get a breath and nod at him while I continued to stroke his massive meat. He shook my head "I can't hear you, bitch!" He growled.

"I like black cock." I obediently answered.

"Good, I like you sucking my cock." He said while pushing my head towards his cock. I took him in and placed my hands on his thighs to allow me to push back enough to breath. But I kept a tight lip lock on him and hallowed my cheeks. He continued pushing his cock deeper with each thrust until he realized that I could take it all except for about three inches. Then he only pushed to that point. He seemed to have gotten quiet and sunk into the couch deeper. He allowed me more freedom to suck him off.

I began to tease him a little bit.

I licked the side of his cock all the way to his big black balls while staring in his eyes. When I took one of his balls in my mouth his head rolled back and a moan escaped his lips.

He stood up with me chasing his cock with my mouth. "Hold on." He said.

He untied his boots while leaning against the wall.

Then my dog barked, shit, she probably had to go to the backyard. As he finished pulling off his second boot and kicking his clothing to the side, I asked, "Should we head to the bedroom?"

He quickly turned and walked towards the bedroom.

"One sec." I opened the adjacent door to the guest bedroom "I have to let the dog out." I said.

"Hurry up, slut." He stated while climbing into my marital bed.

I swiftly opened the kennel dog and she ran to the doggie door and out into the back. I went into my bedroom and closed the door. Cedric was stroking his cock. "I wanna fuck those tits." He loudly said.

I shrugged and giggled a little.

"Lay the fuck down." He growled again.

I laid down of course after removing my bra, long ways across the bed he pushed himself up and flipped a leg over mine and ended on his knees while mounting my chest. I pushed my boobs together while he penetrated the tunnel my tits created. The head of his cock bumped my chin.

"Suck it while I fuck Dave's wife's tits." He said, and I bent my head to allow his cock to penetrate my fully open mouth and I moaned. "You like that when I talk about him, slut?" He said while staring at me.

I blinked.

"Yeah. I am going to cum, bitch, you swallow that shit." He said.

His hips kept slapping the bottom of my tits while the head of his cock received a wet tongue bath from my mouth.

He moaned again and pulled up and jammed his cock into my mouth and hit my gag reflex, I coughed as his cum began spurting out of his cock. "Oh shit, Oh shit." He breathed through clenched teeth. He then pulled back slightly allowing my mouth to finish his orgasm. I pressed my tongue to the underside of the large spongy head. Three or four more spurts filled my mouth and I swallowed for the second time a mouth full of cum. My right hand found his hanging balls and I applied some pressure. The last spurt was not as powerful but still filled my throat.

"Holy shit, that was massive." He said while exhaling and seemingly to relax.

"You like it porno still, right bitch." He half asked, I could tell by his demeanor that it didn't matter what I said, but honestly, I did.

I nodded while grinning. His cock fell back between my tits and I pushed the sides together. Seemingly involuntarily his hips started to move towards my head as he resumed his titty fuck.

"Have time for a quickie?" I hopefully asked.

Cedric glanced at his watch and nodded. "Yep but gotta make it quick." His thrusts intensified. His cock seemingly never softened.

He moved back and climbed between my legs. "Spread em." He murmured.

My legs instinctively widened as his cock poked at my pussy. He found his mark and thrust forward to the hilt of his massive black cock filling me.

"Shit, uggg, yeah." I squealed.

He pulled back leaving maybe two inches of his cock in me and started to pound me causing my entire body to move on the bed. My head flew back into the mattress and all I could see was white light as my eyes rolled back in my head. Flashes of multi-colored light exploded in my vision as my pussy contracted on his tool.

"Shit, shit shit, fuck." Was all I could manage. I heard his grunt as I clamped down on him. A sheen of sweat covered my torso as my skin reacted to his pounding. When I could open my eyes I saw that his eyes where tightly shut and he had a grimace on his face which displayed total satisfaction while his sensitive cock rapidly bumped my cervix.

"Your pussy gets so tight when you cum. You are the best piece of ass I have had in a long time." He managed through clenched teeth.

We fucked like that for another 10 minutes in my estimation and I had multiple orgasms on his cock.

My head was swimming in lust when he pushed his cock as deep as possible and the look on his face told me he was about to cum.

His cock erupted filling my pussy with cum. He grunted a few times then rolled off me and glanced at his watch.

"Shit I gotta go. But god damn, I wish I could just keep fucking you." He said.

"Same here." I answered as I closed my legs to keep his cum from flowing out of my pussy and onto the bed.

He got out of bed and began dressing. I stood up and opened the bedroom door and my dog was sitting there. I began to briefly feel slightly guilty being naked in my marital bedroom with a black guy who knew my husband with cum running down my legs and drying cum on my face.

I had been totally satisfied for the first time since my husband left on deployment. More so than when Cedric and Jeffers fucked me a couple days ago.

"I will be back soon." Cedric said pushing past me while I stood there struggling with my emotions.

He patted my dog on her head and headed down the hall to get the rest of his uniform on and I heard the front door open and close.

"Shower time." I said to my lonely house.