Depravity Loves Company Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdkdpdk
pdkdpdk
32 Followers

"Mnmhmmnm" is all Mark can hear as Staci journeys further south along his crotch, and he has soon drowned her voice out with his own moans.

Staci's tongue is digging as deeply as it possibly can into Mark's butt hole, and coupled with the utter helpless way he is exposed to my wife, he is soon out of his mind with lust.

Staci soon relinquishes her attack on his ass, and has turned herself to sit on his hard cock.

"Oh Mark...baby your cock is so big...feels so good" she whimpers as she rides him through several more shuddering climaxes.

Staci makes her way back to the floor, and starts cleaning his backside once more.

Helping her along now, and feeling comfortable with his newly found obsession Mark has lifted one leg so she can eat his asshole some more.

Eyes closed and moaning softly, Mark is not ready for another mouth to suddenly close over his dick, and yelps in surprise.

He is soon moaning though, as he recognizes the beautiful auburn hair of Amy softly bouncing around his crotch.

The moans are actually in stereo as Staci's moan matched Mark's upon her discovery of her young friend's presence in the room.

Mark is unable to control himself with the two greedy mouth's that are attacking him, and is soon spilling his third load into Amy's mouth.

Amy is humming softly as she taps my wife on the shoulder...Staci stops licking Mark's ass and joins her friend on Mark's dick, giving it little hickies at the base of the monster before swabbing her way up to the tip.

Amy immediately relinquishes control of the sputtering organ as Staci engulfs the tip, draining the last drops, before they engage in a heated, jism filled french.

Amy is surprised, but Staci is not, to find Mark soon begging and whimpering to be a part of their cum swapping session.

Staci doesn't make him wait as she is soon filling his greedy mouth with his slimy junk. For a long while, the three of them share sloppy kisses.

Mark ended up staying for some time that evening.

Amy made it back to the nurse's station just in time to receive her husband's call.

After chatting with him for a brief few moments Victor appeared, and pulled his chair over next to Amy.

Unbuttoning his greens, Victor laid his cock against his thigh, and tapped Amy on the shoulder, who at that point hadn't realised he was there.

Glancing at him she smiled, then glancing downward, she frowned at him mockingly.

Victor just shrugged his shoulder's, as Amy switched the phone to her other ear so she could reach down and grip his cock.

Victor sighed as he felt her soft hand, and his cock began to grow.

Reaching over, Victor grabbed the zipper of her uniform, and lowered it to allow his hand to slide in.

Just as he was reaching in, one of the patient's lights went off...damn! Victor bolted.

Amy hung up from her husband, and needed dick!

Just then, another patient's light flashed. It never rains, but it pour's thought Amy as she headed to the room in question.

Entering the room though, Amy found it totally darkened, with just some light spilling about the room from monitor's and other such equipment.

Quietly she approached the bed.

Glancing over, Amy saw that someone was asleep in the chair in the corner. She was not sure who it was though, as this woman had just checked in that morning. The hospital was kind enough to provide recliners for the spouse's who sometime's had to stay long hours.

Amy could see that the big old pregnant mama had rolled onto the panic button, sounding a false alarm.

Looking over at the sleeping figure in the chair, Amy saw that whomever it was had no blanket, so she silently grabbed one and made her way to the corner.

Amy stood over him for some time. His pants had a nice size tent in them. Maybe, just maybe, she thought, smiling to herself.

Silently, Amy removed her bra, and then unzipped her uniform to the navel once again.

Here goes nothing she thought, and Amy started to blow her breath softly toward his face as she hovered over his crotch, making like she was preparing to cover him, gently shaking the chair as well.

Amy listened intently as she blew out her sweet breath, and gently shook the chair...and then she heard it...a soft exhale.

Raising her eyes she looked up to see the man staring at her pendulous breast's. The incredible seductive power of Amy was not to be denied as she continued her mock placement of the blanket that she didn't want this guy to be covered with.

He didn't yet realise he was being watched, Amy thought with pleasure as she shook her massive tit's gently with her movement's.

Amy blew out a long breath pointedly into his face, and this caused his eyes to slowly meet hers.

A long look is shared between them.

Still looking him in the eye, Amy slowly grips his boner through his pants.

As he looked at Amy, she felt his hand slowly grip her nipple...kneading it softly.

As they rubbed one another, Amy moved up until she was hovering over his face with hers, as they still held each other's eyes.

Amy breathed a soft breath into his face, and he in turn blew his breath back into her face just as softly.

Amy moaned softly when she felt his breath, opening her mouth as she did.

The man in the chair also moaned softly, opening his mouth to match hers.

At the same time...the secret lovers swiped at each other with their tongue...just once before breaking apart again...

Slowly, Amy backed away, as he arose from the chair, and silently followed her to the front of the room.

Amy never turned from him as she backed her way slowly to the front of the room.

As soon as this man rose from the chair he had started to remove his pants, and basically walked out of them.

Amy was just about to enter the bathroom, when he quickly closed the distance, and found her mouth with his...

They were like silent animals as they tried to chew through one another's face...lips fused and tongues wrestling with abandon.

The man reached under her uniform, and in one violent gesture tore her g-string panties from her, causing Amy to exhale sharply through her nose as she tightened her grip on the back of his head.

Sometimes you just meet someone who is built to please you...and that was the case here.

They were perfectly situated to couple...he was built short and thick like a wrestler, which would explain the speed with which he moved.

Couple is what they did...frantically as he lifted her onto his hard dick.

Wrapping her legs around him, Amy never even had the chance to think about how surprisingly strong this guy was.

His thrusts were lightning quick as they stood in the corner silently rutting like bucks.

Breaking apart, they looked like wolves snarling at one another, as they silently tore into one another.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh" Amy's mouth hung open as he powered his cock into her, her breathy moans puffing out with each of his thrust's.

Amy could sense he was near explosion, and uncurled herself from his waist, neatly dropping into a squat.

He never really broke stride, and immediately was thrusting in her greedy mouth, holding her cheeks in his hands.

Silently his toes curled, and Amy drank.

Slowly the man staggered back into his darkened room where his pregnant wife slept as Amy crept out.

Later that evening, Amy sat alone at the nurse's station. Victor had just disappeared to the boys room, and Amy was just tidying up to go home.

Looking up she was startled to see the man she had rutted with earlier.

He stood silently watching her for a moment before speaking.

"I don't even know your name" he said, voice cracking.

"Hi...I'm Amy" she smiled awkwardly.

"Hi, I'm Jeff" he quipped

"Amy....would you mind explaining to me...what in the hell happened earlier" his voice was cracking and shaky sounding as he pointed back towards the hall where his wife's room was.

"I mean...I came to this hospital with my wife...and she is pregnant with our child...and she's sick ya know" he said as his voice was beginning to rise.

Amy went pale as she realised what she had done to this guy in pursuit of her depraved pleasure.

"I am so sorry" Amy whispered.

"I mean, I just, I can't believe it, I just, I mean...what the fuck? he exclaimed in exasperation.

"Jeff...can you wait for a little bit?" Amy asked.

"My shift is over in twenty minutes and we can talk then...I am so very, very sorry" she gushed.

Heaving out a long sigh, Jeff shook his head yes, and walked away from the desk with his head low.

Oh my goodness...what have I done? Amy asked herself as she watched him walk away. How could I be so selfish? How could I be so evil as to take a man in the same room as his wife lay? How could I stand there and let him pound his rock hard dick so sweetly and repeatedly into my wanton cunt, while his helpless wife lay just feet from us?

Amy had to stop right then...it was useless for her to try and reconcile her depravity.

25 minutes later she sat with Jeff outside in a small garden area at the entrance of the spa.

"Jeff...I just can't tell you how sorry I am...I don't know what happened...I just saw you laying there, and..." her voice trailed off.

"But, but...you don't even know me...you didn't even know my name" he spoke in awe of the situation.

"I know it, but...well there's this woman, and she is a patient of mine, and..." Amy went on to tell Jeff what had happened over the past week.

"I am married too...and I know how wrong it is, but then I saw you, and I just couldn't help it" she was trying to convince herself, as much as Jeff.

"But...we don't even know each other" Jeff repeated it over and over.

"I came to this hospital with a sick wife, carrying my child...and then you wake me up with yourself so open like that" he was shutting his eyes as he said this.

Amy had her sweater on to go home, and she wrapped her arms around herself, hugging her mammoth tit's to herself as she recalled her actions as well.

"Please don't talk about that" Amy sighed, and shifted in her seat.

"How can I not talk about it...my life is upside down here in big way...don't you see that?" he groaned.

Amy did see...and the memory of it was turning her on.

"I just saw you laying there, and...it just looked soooo good" she sighed, lost in her own thoughts now.

"You're like some kind of real nymphomaniac, aren't you?" he asked her incredulously.

"It didn't really matter who was in that room, did it?" he asked.

Amy had not really thought about it...she had just reacted to her lust is all. Was she a nympho? Yes...she probably was her mind answered.

"I can't believe this" Jeff was still in unbelief.

"You would let any guy, or girl for that matter...just start making out with you, wouldn't you? he quipped.

"I mean, it wouldn't matter if you knew them or not would it" he laughed.

"I mean if you walked in my room, and didn't know me or my wife, and then I walked up and started making out with you...you wouldn't stop me would you?" he said, staring intently.

"I'm not sure, I mean...maybe, I mean...I don't know" she breathed.

"You would...wouldn't you?" he breathed out.

"I could come up to you, and not even know you...and just give you my tongue...and you would suck on it like it was your own" his voice was a hoarse whisper as he moved closer to her.

"Just like this" he breathed, and kissed her.

"You just don't care who it is" he breathed, kissing her again.

"So fucking nasty" as he thrust his tongue into her mouth.

"Hmnmph" she moaned as her tongue received his, and her breath exhaled sharply through her nose to bathe his cheek.

Her breathing continued to increase as she chewed greedily on his tongue.

"Oh man, I want you so fucking badly" he groaned as he chewed on her lips.

Amy tightened her grip on his head as they growled hungrily in each other's mouth.

"Come on" he grunted as he stood.

They quickly walked through the parking lot to Jeff's mini-van. He had recently purchased it for the coming of his new family.

As they approached he pushed buttons, and the sliding door opened, and coming closer he pushed another button and the seats rotated downward, folding themselves into the floor.

"Stow-n-go" he smiled as he helped her into the back.

Climbing on top of her they clutched at one another for dear life as they made out for the longest time.

Losing their clothes they re-fused themselves to one another...absolute hunger...clutching and moaning and groaning...kisses without end.

Amy finally wrestled him to his back, and then she resettled herself for a fabulous 69.

If ever two people were built for one another, it was Jeff and Amy.

Amy had never been able to experience a real 69, because she was so short...it just never worked out, and always was a bit of a struggle.

Jeff, though, fit her body perfectly, and they remained so very sweetly locked together as they ate one another out.

Amy swallowed his second load, as he ate her through countless orgasm's before they were reunited in another long french.

Whether on top, or underneath, neither Jeff nor Amy had ever felt such incredible lust as the two bodies were truly made one.

Neither one of them had to set a tempo, or establish a rythym as they continuously drove into one another...pounding like no tomorrow, or grinding slowly, each lover seemed to have no capacity to even consider stopping...

Finally they noticed the light was changing as dawn had broken.

The two lovers started to grind with abandon then, as if each were trying to somehow break through the other's skin...

More than 5 hours into this incredible meeting, Jeff emptied his third load deep into Amy.

Slowly the lovers gathered their things...both of them giggling at the fact that the windows were dripping on the inside from their fantastic coupling.

To be continued...

pdkdpdk
pdkdpdk
32 Followers
12