Depravity Loves Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdkdpdk
pdkdpdk
32 Followers

"I just need you to return the gurney for me Amy, and I will be staying at the hospital to finish up some paper work" spoke Andy as they were making their way through the breezeway to the main hospital concourse.

"Uhm, no problem Dr." mumbles Amy with her head down.

Entering the elevator they move to the back as others make there way on board with them. Maternity was on the 6th floor, and by the time they had hit floor 1, the elevator was getting quite full.

Prior to the elevator filling, Andy had been allowing his mind to wander, and his dick to grow, as he replayed the scene with Amy and Staci in his head. He was elaborating on what could have happened in his dreams when suddenly more people pushed on to the elevator, forcing Amy to back up.

In the process, Amy was met with what felt like a baseball bat in the small of her back.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Amy replied.

"No...my fault" replied Andy.

Yikes...that was embarrassing thought Andy, but his cock continued to grow as he caught a whiff of Amy's scent with his trained nostrils, and he could still smell the unmistakable aroma of arousal on the young lady.

Amy's mind was a complete mess as well...still trying to recover from the most arousing experience of her life. Never before had she experienced such passion, and she was beginning to wonder if she was lesbian when she felt the unmistakable feel of a hard cock in the small of her back. After years of her husband poking her in the back in bed there was no mistaking the feeling.

But this felt really big!!!

Slowly...almost imperceptibly...Amy moved herself back again...poke.

Whoa...maybe he won't notice if I should bump it again...she tried to reason.

Amy was wrong in her thinking though, as the hyper-sensitive cock lurched with a mind of it's own, and on that third bump it was obvious what was taking place.

Ding. Ding. And that was that, as they arrived at the floor, and wheeled their patient into the delivery area.

After transferring their patient both of them made their way back to the elevator with the spare gurney.

"I thought you were staying back to do some paperwork Dr.?" Amy inquired with her large green eyes firmly settled on him, and Andy couldn't help but think this might have been the first time she had ever looked him square in his ugly face.

"Oh...I am...I just forgot something downstairs...so i'll just tag along with you...if you don't mind?" he asked...holding his breath now in hopes that he was right.

Amy just nodded her head silently as the door opened.

The ride down was not nearly as crowded, but right away the Dr. could tell he had called this correctly as Amy once again aligned herself directly in front of him.

Stopping on the next floor, only and a few people got on, but she deliberatly moved back to make room for people who didn't need it, and resettled herself against his hardened dick once more.

"Ohhh...I'm sorry" but this time her voice was much softer...almost a whisper.

"It's quite alright" and his voice matched her whisperlike quality.

Bump...bump...bump...

Amy was bouncing herself very lightly against his dick as the elevator continued it's downward trek.

Feeling very bold Andy bent his knees, because even though he was short, she was still even shorter, but flexing his knees he placed a hand on her hip and pulled her back firmly against the length of his impressive shaft.

"I'm sorry did you say something" he asked with his face next to hers as if trying to hear her.

Turning her head to him...her face just inches from his, and her mouth open as if asking for a kiss, Amy just gently breathed her breath in his face while shaking her head...she was unable to speak.

Andy's dick was positively pulsing against her backside as the bell rang once again, and the two departed from the car.

Not another word was spoken between them as they returned to the floor.

As Amy sat at the nurse's station, Andy followed and leaned on the counter next to where she was sitting.

Making sure they were alone he let his lab coat fall open revealing a now incredibly sized tent in his greens.

"Dr. Shelton...please...I'm married..." the young nurse said softly with her gaze on the desk in front of her.

"Please call me Andy" he said as he stroked her cheek with the palm of his, and slowly turned her face toward him.

"Oh my gosh..." she whispered as her eyes settled on the incredible tent formed in his hospital greens.

Amy had many times caused a tent to form in her husbands pants and thought it to be so cute, but it was not even half the size of what was now before her. It was as if someone had stuck their forearm out from beneath his groin. Never before had the young nurse seen such a sight.

This can't be possible...her mind screamed, but her pussy gushed at the sight, not to mention at the thought of what it must actually look like. The mystery of this concealed monstrosity had her nearly swooning, and she had to fight the urge to touch herself once more as she had with Staci.

"Please" she whispered once more while shaking her head no.

Rolling the dice once more Andy stood and turned to her so his dick was pointing straight at her and said, "I have to go to the lab and finish up some paperwork...if you need me."

Amy dropped her head, and sighed deeply. No. NO. NO. Don't do this...

What, how, why...the questions bombarded her mind. Her vows swimming amongst the actions of the past hours. The smell of Staci's pussy still inside of her nose because she had so completely immersed her face into the gushing woman's juicy gash, while she can still feel herself gently bouncing off the good Dr's. massive tool...and I just need to see it...I just want to know if it is real...I need his dick.

Oh my gosh, Amy allowed her mind to wander...Staci's kisses are so soft...so good...the smell of her...I wish Dr. Shelton...Andy had kissed me in the elevator...I need to be kissed. Can't you just wait? Your husband is home, and he is willing and able to kiss you...I wish Andy had kissed me...I would have made out with him in front of anyone at that moment...

This last thought caused her to squeeze her legs together to keep her hand from attacking her pussy.

Amy needed a cock really bad.

One more deep breath, and she pushed away from the desk, and started towards the lab.

Andy was sitting behind a cubicle when she entered, and poking his head around to make sure it was her, he smiled and said "Lock it."

Complying, she walked over and rounded the corner to find him sitting in a swivel chair...fat and naked...stroking his cock.

"Oh my gosh" Amy whispered once more as her eyes looked beyond the fat little pock-mark faced man, and she beheld the magnificent soaring masterpiece jutting from his flabby loins.

Even bigger than she could have imagined, it was indeed like a forearm sticking forward with a big fist on the end.

The head was perfectly proportioned to the rest of it...a big pulsing bulb, as his hand slowly traveled up, and back.

"Strip" he moaned as he fisted his cock.

Amy turned beet red, but complied, stepping out of her uniform, and standing before him in just her panties and bra.

Trembling, she unhooked her bra, and then slid her panties down, as he continued to slowly fist his monster.

Patting his leg, she moaned her compliance as she sat on his lap, and the moment her pussy lips made contact with the massive vein from the underside of his dick she shuddered in climax as Andy leaned forward and attacked her nipples with his lightning fast tongue.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, yes, oh my gosh, uhhnnngh" she was softly moaning as she rubbed herself up and down in a lewd lap dance. His cock vein was nearly an inch wide as it continually plowed her quivering pussy lips with abandon.

Driven into a frenzy, Amy reached between them gripping his massive shaft, and in one big motion, rose up and impaled herself on his pole.

"Ooooowowow, ow, ow" she howled as she realised, but too late that she shouldn't have done that.

Amy had sunk down about halfway onto Andy's massive trunk, but she was going no further, and tears sprouted in her eyes from the pain.

"Shh, shh, shh, be still baby, be still" Andy soothed her as he cupped her ass cheeks, supporting her for the moment.

"Be still, that's it...nice and easy, just be still" and with that he kissed her gently on the lips.

Opening her eyes through her tears she was looking directly into his close set eyes and pock-marked face, and seeing his genuine sympathy gladly rejoined her mouth to his in a long french.

Andy's tongue was dancing fabulously in her mouth, and soon she found herself slobbering all over his ruddy complexion with smooch after smooch.

Slowly the immense pain in her crotch was replaced by a steady throbbing, and she realised that his dick was steadily pulsing with his heartbeat.

All the sudden, and without warning she exploded in orgasm without ever having moved on his pole.

On and on her body shuddered as her flower slowly opened, and almost ten minutes later she had completely sunk onto his ten inch masterpiece.

Andy bounced her lightly in his lap once more causing a whole new set of ever intensifying orgasms to shudder through her.

"Oh my gosh Andy I love your dick" she gushed as she licked at his face.

"Mmm, love this dick...in meeee" she breathed hotly into his mouth as her tongue thrust forward.

Andy grabbed her hair and pulled her head back exposing her neck, and fluttered his lightning fast tongue over her exposed flesh following it with long broad sweeps up to her jawline.

Amy did not think it was even possible to experience this much pleasure...everything he did produced more, and then she went over the edge, and started to hunch and grind at the base of his monster, her legs kicking out into thin air as she wailed, and howled her delight.

This final climax went on for a good 90 seconds until she was just exhausted, and spent.

Incredibly, though, Andy had never even thrust once, other than to bounce her along a bit.

This is a dream come true, thought Andy as she was still licking and sucking his lips, while her body trembled with aftershocks from her climax...she will never be able to refuse my cock again he mused.

What a feeling to know that her desire was real, and with that he thrust his tongue into her mouth with a renewed passion that instantly had her moaning.

"You've had enough for today my dear" he breathed out, and slowly lifted her off his tool.

"But...did you cum?" she whimpered as they came unglued.

"No...not yet...but you can't take too much at once...trust me on this, you are going to be sore" he soothed as he rose from the chair.

"Lie down on your back" was his simple command, and with no hesitation she complied, lowering herself to the cold hard surface.

Dreamily she watched as he kneeled by her head and fisted his cock...she was still in absolute awe of it's sheer size, and the beautiful mushroom head.

Running his fingers along the massive vein with his thumb on the topside Andy slowly worked out a large drop of pre-cum to the tip of his mushroom, and then deliberatly smeared it along Amy's lips.

As he watched, her tongue appeared and worked it's way around her mouth, tasting the thick gooey fluid.

"Ohh...mmm" was her quiet moan as she closed her eyes to the sensation that was now washing around her mouth.

This was her first taste of a man's juice, and just as her earlier reaction was to Staci's copious juices, she found herself immediately wanting more, and the look in her eyes as she refocused them on Andy was all he needed to see as he squeezed out another dallop of his seed, but this time he delivered it to her open, and very receptive lips and tongue.

Amy's hand replaced his as she continually worked out his juice into her hungry gullet.

She was only able to handle the first few inches of his monster cock, but her incredible hunger, not to mention how gorgeous she looked had Andy feeling the beginnings of his long awaited climax.

Throwing his leg over her he started to fondle her amazing melons.

Pulling his cock from her protesting mouth he quickly inserted it into the valley of her heaving chest.

Andy was past the point of taking it slow now, and just started to thrust while pinching her nips between his fingers.

Amy placed both hands behind her head so she could raise herself comfortably, and meet his thrusts with her greedy mouth, and that is what did it for the good Doctor.

"Baby here it is...oh yes here it cums" he gushed as he plowed forth twice more into her cleavage before gripping his dick and holding it firmly.

And luckily he did so, because his dick went off like a semi-automatic pistol...recoil and all.

On and on he covered her with his discharge.

Amy looked like a fish begging for food as her lips opened and closed for his shots of jism, her face now completely covered with the slimy goo.

As his load subsided Andy slid forth and rubbed his ballsack, and his asscrack all around the slimy mess that was Amy's face, and she just commenced to moan and tongue her lovers ballsack, and asshole as if she had been doing it all her life.

Andy tried to ease off her face, but Amy had a hold of his asscheeks, and wouldn't let him go...forcing him to fall forward and catch himself lest he fall on his face...incredible he thought as he gave himself over to her willingness.

Finally she relented her grip, and he withdrew himself...forcing the last of his load out with his fist he fed her his cock once more before laying next to her in a heap.

Rolling over Amy immediately sought out his lips, and they started to french once more.

Andy had to push her away as she tried once more to remount him, knowing that this would not be good for her, but man if she didn't have him stirring again!!

"Get dressed" he ordered, "And let's go", he had to be firm.

Just before the two reached the corner for the nurse's station, they both stopped.

Looking into her face Andy was overtaken by her opened lips, as if waiting once againg to be filled with his monster, and glancing around nervously, leaned in for a quick kiss.

This was awkward to say the least for Andy, as he never had a quote girlfriend to speak of. but he went ahead and did it anyway as most of his hunches had been correct to this point concerning Amy.

Again he was surprised by the eagerness of her reaction as she slid one arm around his neck, and started to dry hump his once again stiffening member.

Reaching down he captured both of her ass cheeks in his hands as their tongue's dueled with passion. Anyone could come around the corner at any moment, and they would be unable to hide their acts, and this just about had Andy ready to return to the lab, but he thought better of it.

Wanting to be wanted, Andy slowly released her from his lips. Amy still had her eyes closed, savoring the feel of his fingers and tongue as he stepped back.

"See you Thursday...okay?" he smiled stupidly.

"Oh, and don't wear any panties" he stated seriously.

"Mnmhmn...oh I need your dick" she hissed as she boldly stepped forward and sucked his bottom lip, holding his face with both hands.

Breaking apart, Andy walked around the corner to find Victor just leaving the station.

"Goodnight Victor" smiled Andy.

"Night Doc" Victor replies as he heads for the exact hall Andy just came out of.

"Whoa" is Victor's exclamation as he suddenly finds Amy in his arms, almost toppling her over, "Sorry Amy."

"It's okay Victor" Amy smiles, breathing in his masculine scent. She has always been fond of Victor's choice of Calvin Klein's array of scents.

Holding her for a second longer than necessary, Victor fought the urge to pick her up over his shoulder and finish the job Andy started.

Victor was no dummy. Coming down the opposite hallway earlier, he had seen Dr. Shelton come out of the nurse's station, and head for the lab. Stopping in a doorway momentarily to check a client's chart, he had then continued down the hallway, and this was when he saw Amy step out of the nurse's station, and head for the lab as well.

Pausing to admire her legs, Victor watched her until she entered the lab, and continued back to the nurse's station.

After ten minutes sitting at the station, Victor's curiosity got the better of him, so he made his way to the lab.

Finding the door locked really peaked his curiosity, and made his jaw drop as well.

NO WAY!!! This just cannot be. A sexual predator like Victor could only come to one conclusion in a hurry...the Doc and Amy were going at it.

Running back to the nurse's station he grabbed a stethoscope, and a cloth, and raced back to the lab door. Placing the scope against the cloth, he brought both to the door and listened.

There it is...moans...repeated moans...lots of moans, and Victor is hard in an instant.

Victor walked back to the station in a daze...I can't believe that incredible hotty is getting it on with that frumpy old Doc his mind repeated over and over.

20 minutes later and still no sign of them...man that Doc is really putting the screws to her Victor thought.

Finally he could hear voices down the hall, and he crept just a bit closer to the corner, and that is when he heard Amy hiss about his dick...awesome. What a hot pig she is!!!

Running back to the station, his heart in his throat at the thought of being caught peeping, Victor tried to act as non-chalantly as possible, but his predator-like mind was already moving in for the kill.

And now here she was, chest heaving, in his arms...hot...man is she hot!!!

Immediately though a plan hatched in his mind...a most incredible plan that made his dick twitch right then, which did not escape Amy's hyper-sensitive dick awareness. Victor swore he saw a smile start to form on her lips as she stared downward at his groin.

"Sorry again...I'll be right back" he quipped and made his way toward nowhere as this had all been a ruse to run into her anyway.

Over the next couple of hours though Victor openly flirted with Amy, and the tension was absolutely fabulous.

Everytime Amy sat down, Victor would find some reason to lean next to her or place his hands on her. Victor thought a couple of times that he should have just pulled out his cock...he did not get the feeling she would have declined.

But Victor held himself in check, finally rubbing her shoulders as she sat during a phone call.

Her head rolled forward as she talked, and Victor could hear her sigh, and when the call ended he hugged his arm around her neck and said "Feel better" in a breathy tone into her ear.

"Mmm yes" she said dreamily, and Victor knew she was ready. Just a couple minutes more he thought.

At 9pm sharp the phone rang again, and Victor hurried to pick it up. Having worked with Amy for some months now Victor knew that Amy's husband called her every night at 9, and they talked for 15 or 20 minutes.

"Yes sir, she's right here" Victor smiled as Amy approached and took the phone.

Normally Victor would have got up from the chair, and offered it to Amy, and then departed for a bit to give them privacy.

Not tonight though.

Victor remained seated as Amy stood next to him.

Amy was nervously twirling her hair as she said hello to her husband. The incredible reality of her infidelity coursing through her veins as she spoke.

"Hi babe" she breathed, "Oh not to much going on tonight...pretty quiet...how about you?"

Amy's husband was quite excited tonight as he had closed a pretty good sized account with a firm he had been courting for some time, and he was anxious to share it with her.

"Uhm, yeah, I have some time...go ahead honey" she quipped, starting to feel at ease with the familiar loving sound of his voice.

Victor, for his part had scooted his chair even closer, and deliberatly reached around her for something on the desk, basically hugging her to him in the process. His head rested in the small of her back just above her buttocks as he made a show of trying to reach whatever it was that he didn't want anyway.

pdkdpdk
pdkdpdk
32 Followers