Depravity Pt. 06

Story Info
Things take a sinister turn for Louise.
6.6k words
4.39
21.8k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie

"Do you think she's really ready for this?" I asked.

"Definitely. I want to take her to the next level." Michael replied.

I looked down at the tablet. On the screen, the woman in the bath was surrounded by a sea of bubbles.

"I'm not sure." I countered.

"She may need a little bit of persuasion but I'm pretty certain you're capable of that."

I looked back down at the screen and said to myself more than Michael.

"Yes, I certainly am."

Steve

I sat at my desk. I felt exhausted. The latest merger I'd been working on had been dragging on for weeks, and the paperwork was immense. We'd finally had a breakthrough, and now

it looked like it was coming to a conclusion with the legal team giving it the final once over.

I buzzed Melanie. There was a mountain of photocopying to be done which had to be taken down to legal. I looked at my watch, nearly 6 o'clock. I'd phoned Lou earlier to let her know

I'd be working late, it was the umpteenth night in a row and I think she was getting pretty sick of

being left alone.

Melanie entered the office and I instructed her what to do. Despite our first encounter with Michael calling the shots, I hadn't taken advantage of her or abused my position since. Christ knows it was hard though, what with Lou becoming a Jekell and Hyde character - ice queen most of the time and nymphomaniac for the other. Melanie didn't help matters either. Her attire was outrageously inappropriate a lot of the time. For instance today she wore a low cut white buttoned short sleeve blouse, but with a black skirt that looked like it had been sprayed on.

Involuntarily my eyes followed every movement she made, as her ass cheeks swayed erotically from side to side as she moved. It was hypnotic to the point of sexual harassment.

On another occasion, when she'd worn a skirt that barely covered her knickers and revealed tantalising flashes of her underwear every time she stood up or sat down, I have to confess to nipping off into the toilets for a crafty wank. She'd become a dangerous fantasy, but I refused to cheat on Louise, aside of course for that first time when I'd been forced into it by Michael.

Mel picked up the last folders bundling them in front of her.

"Are you sure there isn't anything else I can do for you Sir?"

Of course there is. You can strip off naked, bend over so I can stick my dick in your sweet, sweet pussy and milk me until I cum. I thought.

I'd fantasised about Mel in any number of sordid situations, and it was only the workload and Lou's oddly timed outrageous sexual encounters that had stopped me turning them into reality. I was sure that what Michael had said was true. She would literally do anything I wanted. No matter how perverted.

As I watched her perfect ass shimmy out of the door in the skin tight skirt, my phone buzzed. It was Lou. The message simply read:

'Going out - don't wait up.'

Great.

At least I didn't have to feel so guilty about working late...

A couple of hours later I was leaving the office, as I reached the lift Mel appeared. She had her coat on.

"I've finished the copying Sir and was just leaving."

I'd told her she didn't have to call me 'Sir' when Michael wasn't around but she always did.

"That's good news Mel, sorry to keep you so late these past few nights."

She smiled at me and said it wasn't a problem.

The lift pinged and the doors opened.

I let her enter first. That ass. Oh that ass.

She pressed the ground floor button.

We stood in an awkwardish silence. I recalled a fantasy I'd had about fucking her in the lift, and this seemed to stifle my conversation. Perhaps I was worried she could read my mind.

In desperation I blurted. "Can I offer you a ride anywhere?"

"I'm going to see my friends in a bar."

"Oh OK."

"It's on the other side of the city, but if you're heading that way..."

"Yes that'd be my pleasure." I said.

Secretly I didn't care if was out of my way. Lou was out, and having this minx in my car, mmmm, more fantasies.

I punched the button for lower ground and we made our way across the car park to my car.

Mel climbed in and smoothed her skirt down her legs.

"It's very kind of you sir."

I guiltily thought of Lou the other week after we'd fucked in the cinema toilets. She'd reached across and unzipped my trousers as we'd drove home, then leisurely masturbated me until I came all over my trousers, and how Mel could repeat the performance.

"What are you thinking about Sir?"

"Oh erm nothing."

Mel directed me to the bar area where she wanted to be dropped off and reluctantly I watched her get out and walk across the road.

I really needed to have a drink and wank when I got home.

Louise

I lay in the bath gently rubbing my pussy. There was a lot of bubbles so if Michael was watching he wouldn't see anything. It had been two weeks since Michael's last anal fuck challenge. I idly wondered when the next one would come, or even if it would. Then as if my mind had been read I heard the familiar ringtone on my phone from the next room.

Fuck

Was he doing this because he was watching me in the bath and wanted to see me get out? Or was it a genuine challenge.

Secretly I was quite thrilled. Although I hated Michael for what he'd done, and wanted his cameras and him out of our lives, the last couple of challenges had turned out to be rather exciting.

"Sod you Michael - I'm in the bath, as you well know." I flicked the V's up. "You can just bloody wait."

I waited for the response and the phone to go again. It stayed quiet.

Twenty minutes later I stepped out of the bath as the suds were dissipating, hastily wrapping the towel around me.

I wasn't sure why I was so prudish about him seeing me naked, since he'd seen a lot more than me being starkers, but I still was. I grabbed my phone and checked the message.

'Your challenge this time, is to make out with a woman tonight.'

"Oh right," I said aloud. "Just go out and snog another woman. You're joking!"

The phone buzzed. 'No, I don't joke.'

"I'm not going to do it. Who am I going to find?"

The phone buzzed again. 'You will go out and meet Bonnie at the King's Arms pub at 9 PM. Bonnie will help you in this challenge. Steve will be working late. You must under no circumstances tell Steve that you are meeting Bonnie.'

I read the message twice.

"And what if I say No?" I said looking up to camera in the burglar alarm sensor.

Buzz. 'You cannot say no.'

"Oh yeah watch me."

Buzz. A picture flashed up on the phone. Oh fuck, it was woman and a horse and they were doing something that you usually only found happening in Greek myths.

Buzz. Another picture, no, the same picture but this one had my head photoshopped expertly over the woman's.

Buzz. Now a facebook picture, my facebook home with that picture on.

I quickly closed it down and opened facebook. It was OK. Shit that was just a picture of what my facebook would look like with that image on...

Buzz 'Seen enough.'

"I hate you." I spat. "It seems yet again I don't have a choice do I?"

I checked the phone all the texts had vanished.

I lay on the bed in my towel. What was Michael trying to achieve putting me (and Steve) through these challenges? What was his motive? How was I ever going to stop him?

After this one was over, I was going to have to confront him or do something. When he phoned the landline during the dinner party the other week my mobile was next to the landline phone and I'd secretly pressed voice record. I don't think he'd seen me do it - he was too busy getting me to lift my dress and show my knickers. I'd checked the recording after, it wasn't great, my voice was captured but his was barely discernible For now though it was all I had, and tonight I had to submit and do as he said. I didn't know if he could access my facebook account, but judging by what else he could do, he probably could, and if anything like those images turned up I'd be mortified.

I'd arranged to meet my friend from the dinner party - Sarah, so for now I put tonight's challenge out of my mind, and concentrated on getting ready to go out, ensuring I put my knickers and bra on under the cover of the towel.

Ha fuck you Michael you perv. Go get your sick thrills elsewhere.

Lunch with Sarah was a relaxed affair and I didn't get back till late afternoon. I then spent a ridiculous amount of time planning what to wear to the challenge. Part of me thought it didn't matter. Perhaps I should go for the stereotypical lesbian look? Nah, as apprehensive as I was about having to kiss another woman not to mention downright scared, I was determined that I wanted to look good myself.

After much deliberation I chose cut off denim shorts, and a baggy, long sleeved, off the shoulder, cream chiffon blouse, and some kitten heel sock boots to complete the ensemble. I checked myself in the mirror and wolf whistled. Looking pretty fine Lou. If I was a woman, erm which I was, then I would fancy me. If that makes sense.

The phone rang again, it was Steve calling to say he'd be late in the office again. "Are you having an affair or something?" I joked since he'd been late virtually every night this week.

"Of course not." He snapped.

"I was only messing." I replied.

"Sorry love, it's this contract - it's nearly finished and I just want it over, it's stressing me out."

"OK don't worry. I'll see you later... bye, love you."

I didn't tell him I was going out in case he started asking questions. I'd text him later to let him know.

As usual when faced with one of Michael's challenges I sat nervously around the house waiting anxiously for the time to come. Flicking through the TV channels didn't hold my attention for long and killing time before going out was unbearable.

Eventually the time came to meet up with Bonnie. I was intrigued by this lady. Was she a co-conspirator colluding with Michael? Was she even the mastermind behind these challenges? How much did she know? Too many questions - perhaps tonight though, I could find some answers.

I texted Steve to let him know I was going out and took the tube into the city and found the pub. It was a Friday night and the bar was heaving. I'd become increasingly nervous. Kissing a woman... that's not something I've even fantasised about doing, but thinking about it logically and realistically it probably wouldn't be too bad. Would it? I was about to go to the bar when I noticed Bonnie walking towards me with two drinks in her hands. Just as she reached me, a table next to us became vacant. Bonnie caught me by the elbow and led us to it where we both sat down. She placed the drink, a bottle of WKD in front of me. She was very petite and her eyes and expression didn't give anything away about how she was feeling. She smiled enigmatically at me.

"Michael is very impressed with how you performed in the last challenges."

"Really?" I said, my voice slightly incredulous. Well that answered my question about how much she knew.

"Yes, he thinks you and your husband will go far in this company." Her English was fluent but still had an oriental twang to it.

She reached forward taking my hand and ran her finger down it in an odd gesture.

It tickled me slightly. Was she trying to seduce me? Was she the one I was supposed to kiss?

"Take a drink." she said.

I did so, taking a large gulp of the blue liquid.

"What does Michael think he's doing setting these challenges? Do you watch the videos? Are you spying on me in my home, too?" I quizzed, bombarding her with questions.

She took my hand again, this time running her finger down it and along my forearm.

It tickled some more.

She moved her other hand but my focus was drawn to her finger on my arm.

"Please don't ask too many questions," she soothed.

"Her finger moved up my arm."

I took another drink from the bottle.

It made my head swirl slightly. I should have eaten something before I left.

Her finger reached my elbow and made its way back to my wrist.

"Drink." she said.

I took another swig.

"What did you want to know?" she asked.

"Erm you, Michael. You're watching me."

"Yes that's right we're watching you. We like to keep an eye on our employees."

"But erm the cameras."

"Yes, the cameras are good."

"Cameras are good?" I repeated. All of a sudden, I couldn't seem to think straight.

"Yes, cameras are good." she echoed.

"Do you like being watched Louise?"

"Erm, erm no." I replied.

"But cameras are good."

Her finger glided along my elbow and I watched mesmerised by it, tracking up and down my arm.

"Yes." I said

The background noise of the people in the pub seemed to have faded out as if someone had turned a volume knob down.

"Do you like being watched Louise?"

"Erm, Erm, I'm not sure." I said disjointedly.

"You like being watched Louise?"

"I like being watched?"

"You like being watched." she said as a statement. She repeated it.

"You like being watched."

I tried to shake the fuzz out of my head.

"I... I... like ...being watched." I said.

"Yes, yes that's good."

She had her hand on my arm grasped around my wrist.

Her nail dug into my arm. Instantly the noise of the pub came back at a deafening volume.

"What erm...did you say?"

"I asked what did you want to know?" she said.

I looked at my arm there were red streaks up and down it.

"Why are you and Michael doing th..."

Her nail slid down my arm to my elbow, and everything was muted again.

"is...to us.." I finished.

"Come with me." she said standing up.

Obediently, I followed.

We walked across town and down some dingy side street. Bonnie held my elbow and guided me.

Sometimes I felt her nails dig into me and sometimes I felt the top of her finger slide along my arm.

We arrived at a club called the Pink Parrot. There was a pink neon sign outside of both a parrot and the words pink and parrot in case you were in any doubt.

"Shall we go in?" asked Bonnie.

"Sure." I replied.

There was no queue and very few people around. We walked straight in, and Bonnie paid for both of us. Handing the giant tattooed woman dressed in black leather two twenties.

"I've never been here." I said stupidly.

"No it's off the main path, and hard to find."

Not with a bloody great neon sign outside, I thought to myself.

I led the way up the steps inside which took us to a bar area with a small dance floor.

"Here's where you'll find what you're looking for." said Bonnie.

I looked around, it took me a few seconds, but then I did a double take. Everyone was a woman.

This was a lesbian bar. I thought gay bars were for men and women, but gay men and women? Wasn't that the case? I didn't want to appear ignorant so kept quiet.

Some women were dancing, a few chatting, a few couples were making out. However, since we'd walked in I noticed that virtually everyone had paid us more than a glance or two. I felt a bit embarrassed like I was on show.

A waitress came over and Bonnie ordered two drinks for us, without even asking what I wanted. We sat in silence. 'You could be mine.' by Gun's 'n' Roses played through the speakers. Was that supposed to some kind of subliminal hint Bonnie had arranged? Was I supposed to get off with her?

After the drinks arrived I made a tentative move.

"So, what now... Do you want me to kiss you?"

Bonnie looked at me seriously for a brief moment and burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I quizzed. It was the first time I'd seen her show genuine emotion.

Still shaking with laughter, she shook her head.

"So, what then, if I'm not here to make out with you. You want me to approach some random girl in here and ask her to snog me?"

"You could try that Louise," she replied. "You are quite attractive, but I think your approach may need to be a bit more subtle."

I looked around the bar. A woman standing alone at the bar saw me looking and quickly turned away.

"How about her." Bonnie said motioning towards that woman.

"I don't know how to approach her." I quibbled.

"We're in a lesbian bar and she was just staring at either you or me. So it's 50/50 that she's interested in one of us."

"Go over and invite her back to the table."

I wondered what Steve was doing right now. He'd never believe I was in a lesbian bar with his boss's wife, attempting to chat up a stranger, a woman. I felt my heart race as I got up and crossed towards her. As I neared her, she turned and smiled. She was wearing a black skin tight skirt that emphasised every contour of her butt, and a white low cut button up, blouse. I could imagine that she could have any man that she wanted with looks like hers, but I guess men weren't what she was after.

"Would you like to join me and my. ... erm...friend for a drink?" Was all I could manage.

She nodded politely and followed me over to where Bonnie was seated.

Bonnie made no effort to join in.

"So what do you do?" I asked...

"I work in the city," she replied. "An admin assistant, nothing exciting. How about you?"

"I stay at home... er just a housewife."

I looked back to Bonnie. Still nothing. It was like she was catatonic.

Both of us took an uncomfortable swig of our drinks.

Knowing that I just wanted to end this farce, and before I could stop myself I blurted out.

"Would you kiss me?"

Rather than show any surprise or shock, she just smiled.

"Well it's all rather sudden but I have to admit I am quite attracted to you."

"No, no," I explained. "It's her," I said, pointing at Bonnie, "I have to snog a woman and, well I chose you."

"Oh I see, so you're not attracted to me, you're just using me for some game or other." she said..

"That's not strictly true, you are beautiful, very beautiful but I'm not into women. I'm sorry."

"But you want to kiss me?"

"Yes. It's a long story. But I need to kiss another woman tonight, and hey if you're going to kiss a woman for the first time, you might as well make it one as lovely as yourself." I smiled at her endearingly.

She looked at me as if contemplating what she should do.

Then she leant forward taking hold of my jaw and turning my head toward her she kissed my lips. I could taste the sharp tang of the gin she'd been drinking. I closed my eyes, as her lips opened and her tongue ventured into my mouth. Our tongues embraced, her hand moved to the back of my head so she could pull me close to her. We kissed for what seemed ages. It felt good. As the kiss became more and more passionate, her other hand dropped to my waist and ducked under my blouse reaching up to my boob. Sliding under my bra her long nails tweaked my nipple. I pulled back, opening my eyes to see Bonnie filming us on her phone.

I blushed crimson.

I stood up. I'd done what was asked of me, made out with a woman. Bonnie had filmed it, without my knowledge. As far as I was concerned, that was it.

Bonnie's arm flashed out and her arm seized my elbow.

"Sit down." she spat.

I complied, sitting back down between the two women.

"It's very rude just to leave like that." She said.

"This poor girl ... what's your name?"

"Mel." replied the woman.

"Would probably like a dance with you - isn't that right Mel."

Mel nodded. "Sure."

Bonnie's finger brushed feather like up my arm. I zoned out slightly, everything going slightly blurry.

"Everything Mel asks of you, you'll do won't you Louise."

I nodded.

"Answer me."

"I will." I replied.

Her nails dug into me and my focus returned again.

Mel was standing up proffering her hands to get me to join her.

The bass pumped through the room. Laughing, Mel grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor.

There were only three other couples dancing. Mel barged onto the floor and began dancing rhythmically to the beat. I faced her and in reply danced not so rhythmically, more like a puppet with some broken strings. I felt good though, whether it was the drink or Mel, or the dancing, I felt alive somehow. As a dance tune started up, Mel moved around behind me. I started to turn to face her, but I felt her hands land on my sides. She clutched me tightly around the waist. Her face pressed up against my neck, and I felt her hot breath and the sweet scent of her perfume, waft over me.

12