Depravity Pt. 07

Story Info
Louise tries to put an end to it all.
12.2k words
4.53
18.5k
12

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Sorry it's taken so long for this instalment guys and girls.

*I hope it's been worth the wait.

*Let me know what you think. I love getting feedback. ;0)

Pen.

*****

Louise

OK, so Bonnie and Michael had publicly humiliated me by forcing me to engage in some lesbian fuckfest in some dodgy club. I'm now determined that this has to end. I'm going to go to Steve's offices and confront Michael. I'll use the recording I made of him during our dinner party... it's not perfect, but hopefully I can bluff him and threaten him with the police if I can convince him that I've got enough evidence of what's been going on.

I have to do it before another challenge comes in.

I wait for Steve to go to work and give him an hour or two. I then get dressed. I stand in front of the mirror - naked, admiring my physique. Are they watching me? Is that a bad thing? Is it bad that I don't mind any more. I tell myself it doesn't matter it'll soon all be over.

I put on a pair of jeans and baggy top and head off to Steve's work.

Arriving at the office block I'm suddenly daunted by the task. Even the building is putting me off, this huge black monolith of a building is pretty intimidating.

Stay strong Lou, I tell myself.

Walking inside the lobby I approach the reception and ask which floor my husband's company - Eversheds are on. The blonde with layers of makeup and a perma-smile tells me politely that they're on floor thirty two. I look around and locate the lifts and head over to them. I'm conscious that I might bump into Steve - and that's something I'd rather avoid. I don't want him to know I've come to see Michael. I'm not sure of the layout of the offices but I know he has a private one - so fingers crossed Steve won't see me.

The lift whisks me up to the thirty second floor in no time and I exit it and follow the signs to Eversheds. The corridor opens out into another lobby which is staffed by yet another heavily made up blonde with perfect teeth. She greets me politely and asks who I'm here to see.

"Michael please."

"Which Michael would that be?" She says condescendingly.

"Erm ... Michael the head of the company?" I reply uncertainly.

"Oh you must mean Michael Slater."

I wasn't sure what his last name was, but now she's said it, Why does that name sound familiar to me? It was common enough I guessed.

"Yep that's the man," I said, trying to sound sure of myself.

"Well he doesn't take unsolicited calls or visitors. Do you have an appointment?"

She knew full well I didn't.

"No. But I'm sure he'll see me." I bluffed, betraying myself by my face reddening.

"I'm afraid he won't..."

I realised I should of said I was Steve's wife and that I wanted to surprise him and then found Michael in his hidey hole, now it was too late.

"Look, can you just call him, and tell him Louise is here..."

"Louise?"

"Yes Louise." I pointed at myself growing rather impatient. "That's me. See."

Before she could say anything her phone buzzed.

"Yes... yes... right away sir," she said into the phone.

She looked a bit sheepish.

"That was Mr Slater. If you'll follow me I'll take you straight through."

I didn't understand - then it struck me, he wasn't content with spying on me in my own home, he was spying on me in his reception? That was the only plausible conclusion.

The young girl stood up, smoothed her skirt, gave me a toothy smile and escorted me through some double doors, through an office area and knocked on the door to Michael's Office.

I entered and she closed the door behind me.

Michael sat at his desk. He didn't get up to greet me as I walked in.

"Louise, what a pleasant surprise. Have you come to see me or Steve? I would get up but I'm ...er a little incapacitated..."

What the fuck was he talking about?

"Sit down please, and tell me what's on your mind."

I hated his supercilious tone.

"You're on my mind. You, and your goddamned wife, taking me to that club and ..."

"Please try and lower your voice... the walls are quite sound proofed but I think you need to calm yourself a little."

"Don't fucking tell me what to do." I brandished my phone. "I recorded your call the other day to the house. This is evidence that you've been forcing me to enact your perverted little fantasies. If you don't quit this whole fucking thing now, take down the cameras and leave me and Steve alone then I'm going to the police."

Michael grimaced. His body froze for a second. Then his stupid superior grin returned.

"Well, What do you say to that." I uttered.

"Please Louise, uhh, uhh."

"What's wrong with you?" I could see something wasn't right.

I stood up threateningly and approached the desk.

"What the fuck!"

I saw a head wrapped in a black tight fitting leather hood bobbing up and down under the desk over his crotch. The filthy fuck was getting a blow job while I was berating him.

"Uhh, sorry. I think your talk of threatening me with police has turned Bonnie on, and she's suddenly become er...rather enthusiastic shall we say."

"You're just sick," was all I could say.

"Louise, I realise you're very upset, perhaps things did get a tad out of hand the other night."

"A tad? that lesbian lot raped me with dildos...and fuck alone knows what Bonnie did to me or my drink. I'm sure the bitch drugged me!"

"I understand you're feeling rather upset." he countered.

"Upset!" I exploded. "I'm more than fucking upset. You don't seem to live in the normal world, where the laws of decency apply. Look at you now..."

I peered over the desk, Bonnie, (if it was Bonnie, I couldn't tell with the mask on?) was completely naked and appeared to have her lips glued around his cock.

His trousers and underwear were round by his ankles.

"This isn't normal, managers of companies don't sit in their offices getting sucked off by the wives or staff ..."

"I'm sorry to say that I have to disagree with you on that, I know a number of successful CEOs who behave in exactly the same way as I do. I could introduce you to them if you like..."

He smiled maliciously.

"No. No. No, no fucking way."

I remembered my recording, and held up my phone.

Brandishing it in front of him, I said. "Look take your cameras out of the house, stop with the challenges, I won't say anything to Steve and this all ends now." I gave him my ultimatum.

"OK." Michael said.

Just like that? I couldn't believe it.

"Let's hear the recording," he continued.

Shit, shit, shit.

"No, you'll probably wipe it somehow."

"I promise that I won't do anything that will interfere with your recording."

Flustered I had no option. He'd called my bluff. I pressed play on the phone.

'A favour for you, yeah right.' - me tallking

'Don't w... it's p...ly simple' a muffled voice

'Go on.' I'd said clearly.

'Lift up ... rather ...wearing and me your ... ers.' Again, inaudible.

'Look I'm in the middle of a dinner party, can't this wait.'

'Just ... it.'

I stopped the recording.

"I know how it sounds but I'm sure your voices could be amplified," I said.

Michael looked at me sternly without saying anything.

I waited him out.

He leant forward placing his elbows on his desk.

"I have a proposition for you," he said eventually.

Cautiously I said, "Go on."

"I'll take down the cameras and stop the challenges if you swap places with Bonnie here for the afternoon."

I didn't immediately grasp what he meant.

"He continued to stare at me."

"You want me to take Bonnie's place under the desk?" I said incredulously.

"Yes."

"With the weird gimp mask on?"

"Yes"

"Naked?"

"Yes Louise, and before you say it ... sucking my cock, yes." he answered.

"You're joking..."

"I've told you before, I don't joke."

I looked at him in disbelief. Could he really mean what he was saying?

"You've got precisely two minutes to decide, and then I'll call security and have you escorted out of the office. If you see your husband as you're being removed, I'll have him removed from the company too."

Oh fuck, now I'd angered him, and involved Steve.

"No more challenges, or cameras..."

"That's right."

"I can't do it."

"Your choice Louise. It's always your choice."

It wasn't though really was it?

My mind was in turmoil. I bit my lip. I thought of the Clash song, should I stay or should I go... that just about summed me up.

One afternoon of being with a creepy pervo, or who knew how many more days and nights of his sick challenges.

"Clock's ticking Louise" He said.

No, no, no...

"OK I'll do it I blurted."

His mouth turned into an evil smirk. Moving back on his chair, he released Bonnie. She clambered out, stark naked except for the black leather hood, which only had eye and mouth holes and a zip down the back of it.

I noticed straight away how thin and flat-chested she was. Her figure wasn't appealing in a traditional curvy way at all and I wondered how Michael could fancy someone with such a boyish figure.

Michael unzipped the hood at the back of her head. She shook her short black hair back into shape then opened the filing cabinet and recovered her clothes - dressing quickly.

"OK," said Michael. "You're up Louise."

I suddenly felt self conscious. I really didn't want to strip.

"Only if she leaves the room." I nodded at Bonnie.

Michael acquiesced, and gestured to Bonnie.

She bowed slightly, and ignoring me left the room.

"I don't trust her," I said. "I don't know what she did to me the other night, but I don't trust her one bit."

"That's all very well Louise, but you're not here to offer your opinion on my wife. Just take off your clothes and put the hood on!"

I huffed and stepped out of my shoes, deciding whether to take my top or bottom half off - as if it made a difference.

I went with the bottom, unbuttoning the jeans and sliding them down my legs, then lifting my top over my head.

I had a purple lingerie set on and could almost feel Michael's eyes boring into me as I stood there before him in my underwear. I paused before taking anything else off.

"This is for real isn't it..." I tried to confirm the deal.

"Take your clothes off. As appealing as the sight of you in your skimpy knickers is. The deal requires nudity." he replied.

"I reached around my back and unclasped my bra releasing my breasts.

"My, my the sight of your luscious tits really makes my cock come alive."

Yeah well, better than Bonnie's two aspirins on an ironing board I thought uncharitably.

I lowered my knickers and stood before him, stark naked.

My hand hovered over my crotch trying to hide my modesty.

"Pick up your clothes and hand them here" he ordered.

I did as I was told, he put the clothes away in the cabinet, then stood up. I could see his cock jutting out in front of him like a fucking flagpole.

He handed me the hood. I put it up to my face, unsure of how to fit it. It smelt of Bonnie's pleasant perfume mixed in with a faint odour of sweat.

Putting it on, I lined it up so I could see through the eyeholes and breathe through the mouth hole. There wasn't an aperture for the nose, so I needed to breathe through my mouth.

I put my hair up and squeezed it inside. Michael reached over and zipped it firmly up at the back, then shifted his chair back so I could take up position of 'sub-desk slut.' I crouched down uncomfortably beneath his desk, feeling about as sexy as a jar of pickles in a fridge.

It didn't take long until my muscles were cramping and I was eager to get out. I figured if I sucked Michael off and made him cum as quickly as possible that'd be the end of it. In my restricted position I reached a hand out and took hold of the stem of his admittedly rather impressive cock.

I wrapped my lips around the tip and sucked fiercely along his length, swirling my tongue around and around him, as I alternated between wanking and sucking him.

I increased tempo, aiming to bring him to a swift and sticky conclusion.

"Oh Louise, you're very skilled in the art of fellatio. I do admire that in a woman." He said matter of factly.

"Bonnie's been down there for the last two hours, and I have to warn you that when I do come it will be an extremely forceful discharge of a quite considerable amount of semen."

Yay way to talk dirty, I thought.

I continued my assault on his dick, slightly perturbed by the fact that I was so eager to get this over and done with, I hadn't asked how long I'd be down here for. Surely once he'd cum that'd be the end of it. (Typical Louise - duh) When Steve shot his load, that was that as far as he was concerned, but if Bonnie had been here for two hours... Christ, I'd be dead of muscle fatigue at that rate.

With renewed vigour I reached under and fondled his balls as I licked the length of his dick.

He groaned with pleasure, and I could sense a release was imminent.

I felt Michael's cock twitch. He was about to cum in my mouth.

He quickly pushed my head away from his dick.

"Oooh nearly Louise. So near. So very near. Don't get me wrong I really want to spunk into your honeyed pouting lips but not yet."

"Stand up" he ordered.

He shifted back in his wheeled office chair.

I stood obediently, grateful to ease the ache in my muscles from squatting beneath the desk.

He didn't touch me but looked me up and down appraising my body, his eyes lingering over my exposed tits. He was quite handsome in a rugged sort of way.

"Turn around." he commanded.

"I turned and faced his desk."

"Hands on the desk edges."

I reached across and placed a hand on either side of the desk, stretching my arms to grasp the edges.

"Bend forward slightly."

"Oh fuck not, this shit again, your wife pulled this on me at the lesbian club."

"Did I say you can speak?"

"No." I grumbled.

"Then shut the fuck up... you only speak when I allow you to. Understand?"

"Yes.." I muttered.

"Yes...??" he uttered, waiting.

"Yes sir."

"Now bend forward."

I sighed inwardly and bent obligingly over the desk.

His fingers immediately began to lightly touch the insides of my thighs. Ever so gently his hands moved slowly and luxuriously up and down my thighs each time getting that ever so bit closer to my pussy. My brain was screaming 'just touch my pussy' but he showed remarkable self restraint and continued this sexually frustrating massage for what felt like ages. Eventually his fingers glided over my pussy lips for a brief moment and then fell away.

Noooo, I thought. Touch me some more.

What I was thinking? I was in my husband's building, in his boss's office - naked, apart from this stupid gimp mask, desperately hoping his boss would finger fuck me. When I was the one who'd come here to threaten him to stop all this nonsense.

I couldn't help myself. To encourage him I spread my feet further apart widening the gap between my legs.

"Louise, you are enchanting. I could stare at this perfect ass all day long." He commented, noting my obviously transparent attempt to masturbate me some more.

Suddenly his fingers drifted back to my pussy. I was starting to get wet from his teasing. He pulled his fingers back and I heard what I thought was him licking his hand.

One finger pushed into my awaiting pussy.

"Mmmmmmm." I groaned.

"You are so very wet aren't you? you delicious creature."

His finger withdrew from my pussy, leaving me longing for more.

Slick with my pussy juice he pushed it without warning into my ass, pausing only slightly as my sphincter yielded to the pressure.

"Owwww!" I yelled.

"Don't give me that. I saw your audition to be a porn star. 'Porn stars like it up the ass.' he mimicked.

I felt my face flush even under the gimp mask as I remembered uttering these exact words to Steve when Michael's challenged me to have anal sex.

He wriggled his index finger inside my ass before pulling it out. He stood up from his chair and turned my masked head with his hand and pushed his finger in my mouth.

"Ughhh" It tasted horrible. It smelt of, well ass. A shitty dirty smell, not at all like when that bitch Mel had made me suck on the strap on that had fucked my ass, this time it was something completely different, that wasn't pleasant.

"That's it lick your dirty ass off my finger, you slutty whore."

He pushed his finger in and out of my mouth up to the knuckle on his hand. I pushed my tongue against it, resisting it's forceful entry into my mouth.

Once satisfied he removed it, and sat back down behind me.

I felt two fingers enter my pussy and probe their way deeper inside me.

I let out a slight groan of pleasure. Then remembered where I was. If anyone came into the office and could see me now I'd be mortified. I tried to console myself with the fact that I was doing this for a reason - to stop it happening anymore, to bring this whole thing to an end.

Michael's fingers began to fuck my tight pussy. He frigged me frantically back and forth in short sharp strokes, paused and repeated. I was getting so wet I felt splashes of my internal pussy juice fall onto my thighs.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck... yes." I whispered.

As I approached orgasm he stopped abruptly.

"Nooooooooo." I yelled in frustration.

"What's wrong slut?"

"Please sir, make me cum." I tried, hoping my use of the word 'sir' would influence him.

"All in good time. All in good time." he said.

"Now bend right over the desk."

I obeyed, leaning my whole torso over his desk prostrating myself and pushing my ass into his face.

I heard the sound of a drawer opening. Then the sound of something squelching. I tried to turn round to look behind me, but Michael warned me not to with a swishing slap to my ass.

"Face forward, bitch"

He inserted something into my pussy. A gelatinous rubbery device was pushed firmly into my awaiting snatch. It didn't feel like a vibrator.

"Wha, what is that."

Thwack. Another slap to my ass.

"You just don't learn do you slut?" he admonished.

"Stand up."

I lifted my torso maintaining my legs spread stance while still holding on to the edges of the desk.

I glanced down warily to between my legs. Just below the thin band of pubic hair I could see a strand of luminous pink rubber dangling between my legs. What the fuck?

"It's my new toy. Or should I say your new toy. Would you care to see how it works?"

Michael laughed to himself.

He placed his mobile phone down on the desktop next to me.

"It's a remotely controlled vibrator, which is activated by the app on my phone. Allow me to demonstrate."

He briefly tapped the desk next to the phone with a pen. Bzzzzt. The vibrator buzzed inside me, creating a subtle pleasurable response in my pussy.

"You see the noise creates a signal which is translated into a vibration. A small tap like that one creates a gentle pulse, but..."

He slammed his hand down next to phone banging the desk harshly.

BZZZZZZZTTTTTTT. The vibrator went into overload and thrashed about deep inside me, creating a tidal wave of stimulating pulses. My legs began an involuntary shudder as wave after wave after wave of sustained buzzing sent my pussy into a wild spasm, but frustratingly not an orgasm. It was deliciously cruel. It provided an unbearable level of erotic pleasurable stimulation but didn't bring me to climax.

I needed sooooo desperately to touch my clit.

"Ooooohhh fuuuuuck!" I yelped as it pounded away inside me.

"Makes you want to cum doesn't it. I bet you want to touch yourself don't you." He said reading my mind.

He thwacked his hand against the desk again. The same sensation hit me again. A massive pulse of vibrating pleasure shook my pussy.

"Uhh... uuhhh... uuhhhhh... uuuuuuhhh!" I groaned. My legs turned to jelly and actually buckled.

I dropped to my knees in front of Michael with my back to him. I put my hands to my sex in an effort to subdue the vibrations.