Deprivation

Story Info
What has her?
2.1k words
3.65
13.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath was heavy; chest rising high with fear.

Utter darkness was all she could see; yet no cloth was over her eyes.

The air was hot; sweat beaded on her naked body.

Mustiness of a closed room; no fresh air had entered in a long while.

She fired the muscles in her legs; they responded but were impeded by restraints.

Her spirit rose with her arms; hope flew away after their inch of freedom limit.

Her mind filled with fear; how had she come to be here?

Last night... at the bar... drinking alone when she had started feeling strange... the world started shifting... she had gotten up to try and go home... hands grabbed her arms to hold her up as she faltered... a bright light... and then darkness...

Straining to shake more out of the obscurity; her consciousness was greeted with naught.

She tried to make out anything of the room she was in. Her eyes searched all around, but were met with complete night. Nothing was impeding her ability to see; it was if she were blind...

Her focus turned to the state of her body; she was naked on a hard table.

Her arms were stretched out from her body, 90 degrees to her torso. She tested their restraints again; her mind knowing nothing would have changed. The wrist shackles again only allowed about an inch of travel from the surface before dashing her hopes; the unmistakable sound of chains revealing they were the cause of the restraint.

Terrifying thoughts entered her mind as she came to realise her sex was exposed; her legs spread apart wide, and fastened down at the ankles. The table she was on ended just below the small of her back, her buttocks and thighs met the hot air untouched; until just below her knees the table started again to hold her there.

She could feel the edge of the table running down the side of her arms; it ran close to her torso. Her mind filled with an image of what the table must look like; a starfish shape that was specially designed for easy access to its occupant's body...

Giving up on the freedom of her arms, she tried her legs again; if only she could get her knees up...

No movement rewarded her efforts at all; she collapsed into the table... defeated... for now...

She strained to make out any sound; silence drifted loudly into her ears and mind.

A few minutes of this started her mind descending into panic; it was interrupted...

A single fingernail...

It pushed firmly into the tip of her left big toe; her body jolted with surprise. Someone had been standing... waiting... in that perfect silence... watching her.

Her captor...

There was just enough pressure applied to bring the nail to the forefront of her mind; through even the fear now clouding her being.

The fingernail started a slow, unbroken journey; the whole time her body constantly writhed in its bonds to escape its touch:

It rounded down the back of her toe,

Slid down the sole of her foot,

Gently around her ankle,

Over its restraints,

Along the front of her calf,

Rolling underneath her knee,

Tracking across the back of her thigh,

Moving to the outside of her hip,

Trailing the curve of her side,

Climbing the fullness of her breast,

Skimming across her nipple,

Pressing harder into her neck,

Tracing the line of her chin,

Dancing gently over her lips,

Passing down her chin again,

Across the opposite side of her neck,

Straight down her torso,

Dipping into her belly button,

Entering her pubic patch...

The fingernail pulled away from her body; replaced again with perfect silence.

Her pelvis involuntarily arched upward to try and regain the fingernail's touch; why did she do that?

-----

The fingernail had left her body only a moment ago; it felt as if it were an eternity as her mind questioned everything around her.

Whoever had touched her must be standing beside her; watching her again.

How could they be so silent? Who was doing this to her?

Footsteps suddenly filled her ears; they were close to her but heading away.

This raised even more questions in her mind. Where was this person going? What would they do if they returned? She strained her ears to try and make out what the person was doing. The footsteps stopped; she guessed that they had reached the side of the room; it sounded a couple of metres away.

Two sounds came to her ears.

Something had been picked up off a table... a metallic sound... with two distinct parts to it. It was quickly replaced by the sound of a shoe twisting on the concrete sounding floor, then steps coming back towards her.

Her stomach filled with fear again, as she tried her restraints without success; her body pleaded with them to let her go. She finally remembered her voice; she could scream!

Her diaphragm dropped low to bring her as much oxygen as she could take; she forced it all out in one sharp breath.

"Heeeeeeeelp!!!"

Suddenly all she could see were stars; dancing in front of her eyes. Her brain faltered, and then started to register what had happened; she had just been slapped across her face... hard. Her cheek was on fire, tears swelled up in her eyes. Her face jerked back in shock as a single finger was placed along her lips, the symbol for silence.

'Shhh' her captor was cautioning her.

Still in shock from the slap, her mind held back further resistance; at least until she could come to her senses.

The finger; apparently satisfied that she would stay silent, removed itself from contact with her lips and traced down to the middle of her chest. It stayed in a single point for a long time; before it started 'drawing' across her skin.

She focused her mind on working out what was being drawn...

The letter; R

The finger left contact with her skin as it reached the bottom of the letter; replaced again with that perfect silence. Her skin tingled; her mind raced for what the letter 'R' meant... it was familiar somehow... she couldn't put her finger on it... a warm thought unfurled in her mind... somehow the letter brought her some comfort...

Whatever her captor had picked up, was now being readied. She could hear the slight 'clink' of metal, and the 'click, click' of a dial being turned twice.

Her body trembled.

Suddenly a hot sensation on her right nipple; almost unbearable, yet pleasure started to tingle through the heat. The device was pushed down further into breast.

Her torso tried to curl into the table to get away from the device, but it was being pushed down too firmly. She had no idea what kind of device it was; it felt like a hot, raspy tongue swirling around her nipple, yet alien to anything she could imagine. A thousand tiny, wandering lines of electricity danced into her nipple; not in a painful way, in a pleasurable one. They started penetrating through her breast, deep into her chest.

After ten seconds the electric sensation died down to naught; the device had cooled to body temperature on her nipple. It was almost seemed part of her now... she couldn't feel anything differing between her two nipples; it was almost as if the device wasn't there at all...

More seconds of silence; until another 'clink' of metal followed by the two 'clicks' of a dial again.

Her body tensed with anticipation; knowing what was about to come.

Heat bore down onto her left nipple as the same sensation started to be repeated. Her body again struggled to get away from the forced application of the device, but there was nothing that could be done to escape. Her mouth opened to scream, but her still stinging cheek made her think better of it.

The electric lines calmed down to a stop just as they had on the first device. Her breath eventually returned to normal after a minute of absolute silence. She tried to analyse her body. She couldn't feel any sensations coming from her nipples. It was almost as if she had dreamed what had just happened to her.

Her consciousness became surprised and horrified to register the tell-tale feeling between her legs, as she knew that whatever had just happened had caused her great excitement...

-----

Footsteps away again; they sounded like they were heading back to the same location as before.

Her legs involuntarily tried to close; trying to hide the fact that she had become so excited by the nipple devices. They failed at their attempt; she could still feel her wetness meeting the air.

The footsteps stopped at the end of the room, replaced with another metallic 'clink'; only one this time. Something had been lifted off a table. Calm footsteps back towards her again. Her legs tried to clamp together again in anticipation of where the person was heading. The footsteps continued closer, but approached the top of her body.

A gloved hand seized her face; she let out a gasp of fright.

The hand felt like ice cold leather; its surface seemed to become one with her skin.

Fingers dug into her jaw, painfully forcing her mouth open. She attempted to flick her head left or right to release its grip on her; the hand held unmoving at her attempts, strong as steel.

She started to scream; it was cut short by a thick rod being forced past her lips.

It stretched her mouth as wide open as she thought it could possibly go; the rod pushed deeper and deeper into her mouth. As it started contact with her tongue she could start to feel its texture unfolding; feeling like it was made from a thousand tiny ball bearings made of jelly, but was somehow still hard as metal when she tried to focus her mind on any one point. The whole surface seemed to pulse randomly; tingles of electricity passing into the walls of her mouth and tongue.

Her tongue burst every single taste she had ever experienced into her brain at once; the device was causing a kaleidoscope of taste sensations in her mouth.

It continued to move to the back of her mouth and started down her throat. As it met her tonsils she instinctually started to gag; the next instant the feeling completely subsumed by another electric jolt passing up into her brain. What was this crazy device?

It started morphing down her throat; the whole time completely filling her mouth to the breaking point, her cheeks now tingling with pain as they stretched. As its journey continued, she could feel herself starting to gag for air. Her throat started convulsing; trying to eject the mysterious machine, but this too was neutralized by the electrical stimuli.

Her throat stretched to its fullest, she gasped for air, expecting to find none. She was surprised and relieved in the same thought; she could breathe perfectly fine. She laid there, body arched off the table in tension, face held upright tightly, mouth and throat aching with force. She could feel the device continuing to feed into her. It was delving to the deepest part where her throat could feel, and beyond it.

The device started to pulse; sending waves of strain down from her mouth, into her throat. Her taste quickly returned to neutral again, her cheeks started to relax down, her throat shrank down to a comfortable level. It was shrinking; without being removed from her.

More lines of electricity feed out of it into her; penetrating into different parts of her brain. As it shrank she could feel herself getting excited; her nipples started tingling with pleasure, her hips bucking against the sensations.

Her conscious mind screamed for her body to resist; it wasn't listening.

Her brain spilled pleasure through her; everything she was now railing towards orgasm.

Her body tensed; the device in her throat withdrew just to her lips in one swift movement.

It surged a warm liquid into her mouth; there was no possibility of her spitting it out. It completely filled her mouth; it tasted bitter and sweet at the same time. She was forced to swallow it all as her mind screamed for air.

As it started down her throat, her orgasm came.

She moaned loudly through the liquid as it passed down into her stomach.

Her whole body convulsed spasmodically with pleasure.

The last of it passed into her stomach; her orgasm over.

She collapsed onto the table on the verge of consciousness; the hand released her face.

She passed out.