Deprived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The greatest orgasm I ever had came as I humped the floor and kissed her ass.

Later, as she showed she had no use for my tiny cock, I was only allowed to lick her pussy and once done, work my way around to get at her ass again. Very seldom was my little guy allowed in her again.

She left me for one of her studs but kept me around to serve. We played Goddess and slave. Then we became Goddess and slave. Significant steps were kissing her feet, especially in public places. She peed in my face. She dressed me as a French maid. She fucked my ass with a dildo as I became her lesbian slut. Each of these steps were important in their own way.

Perhaps the biggest step, the one that demonstrated my complete obedience was when I cleaned her after she fucked her black stud. We shopped for outfits that I paid for but would never see on her. I got her ready and cleaned her up after an awesome fuck.

This weekend her stories took us further down the road of depravity. She revealed my shortcomings to Liz and Tony.

The scary thing is that Liz asked her if she would make me give one of her studs a blowjob.

12