Deputy Duffy Goes To Puppy Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way Farra, don't do it," Angel barked. "He's a pig."

"Yeah, please, we were just teasing you," Farra pleaded.

I twisted her nipple. "We'll, now it's time to please me."

I twisted Farra's nipple harder, until she cried out and nodded her head. "I will, I will."

After a few seconds of hesitation, Farra helped me slide my uniform pants down, my erection poking free from my boxers. My dick felt so hot, I fully excepted to see steam coming off it, as Farra's lips made contact. She hesitated for another moment, as the other girls told her not too, before putting it in her warm mouth.

"As for you two," I said, turning my attention to the wide-eyed front passengers.

"No way, I'm sucking your dick too!" Angel barked.

"You'll do what the fuck I tell you too!" I shot back louder.

"Why should we? I mean your getting your blowjob from the queen."

Boy was I, Farra was now bouncing her head up and down, her tongue wrapping and swirling around my dick. She was even better than I thought she would be. I took out their IDs from my pocket.

"I still have these, you know, doctoring driver's licenses is a serious offense," I said playing my trump card. "Plus, I'm the law, and Angel you should really learn to show the law a little more respect."

Angel responded by giving me the finger. I should have figured that would be her response, but I couldn't get mad at her with Farra's lips wrapped around my cock. Amanda quickly swatted Angel's hand.

"Well, I mean, what do you want?" Amanda asked nervously.

With Farra increasing the speed and tempo of her blowjob, it was a little hard to think clearly at that point.

"Well, for starters, get out of them clothes and throw them back here." I managed.

"No way!" They both shouted. "Yeah, not again."

"Do it or I'm taking you down to the station," I barked, and then I patted Farra on the head. "But, not you honey. You're doing just fine."

"What...What if a car comes by?" Amanda sputtered.

"A car on this road.... There hasn't been one yet, plus at this time of night, I think we're safe," I responded. (I wondered why they think I made them pull onto this road in the first place? I also thought it strange that they never asked about Kim.)

Grabbing Farra's ponytail, I slowed down her tempo. I figured she was trying to get me off as quick as possible, and she was doing a good job of it. I watched as Amanda and Angel slowly removed their clothes, the spotlight doing a good job of lighting up the car's interior. I was none to surprised that Angel's clothes slammed into my chest.

"Well, now that we're a little more comfortable. I must say Angel you did a good job licking Amanda's pussy, so Amanda, let's see yah return the favor."

"That's it, we can do that, but no cock sucking." Angel said with a snarl.

Angel got into the same position that Amanda was in earlier, only on her side. Amanda was looking at Angel's ass staring her right in the face. She flashed me a concerned look.

"C'mon Amanda, I'm sure you've done it before," I said.

She shook her head back and forth. "Angel usually just does stuff to me. I mean, I like guys. I mean, can't I just suck your cock, too?"

Hearing her say this almost made me cum in Farra's mouth. I had to stop Farra by pulling up on her ponytail.

"Amanda, just do what he says," Angel said.

I didn't like the smile on Angel's face, so I added. "That's right, do what I say, lick her pussy, make her good and wet for me, so I can fuck her."

Angel's head snapped around, looking at me in the eyes, her smile now gone, but she remained silent, probably because Amanda finally went to work. I had Farra strip off the panties and then climb over me. It was indeed time for some fucking. I also wanted to get a better view of Amanda's pussy licking. I got Farra into position, one knee on the bench seat the other on the floor, her chest pressed to the seat. This gave me a clear shot at her pussy. I slowly entered her pussy from behind trying to find a good position. I grabbed the headrest in front of me and this left my head resting right next to Amanda's. I watched as her tongue ran along Angel's hairless slit. Angel was moaning out orders of direction. Farra on the other hand, didn't need instruction, she was thrusting her hips back and forth, effectively fucking me. This young woman was already a pro cock-grinder.

"Yes, Amanda, eat my pussy," Angel cried out from time to time.

After a few minutes of this, I had Amanda stop. I loved how her face glistened with pussy juice.

"I want you to taste Farra's pussy, too." I moaned, and I grabbed Amanda by the hair and pulled her half over the front seat. Bringing her face down to my cock. She pleaded at first, but was soon slurping away, like a pro cock-sucker. I helped Amanda back into the front seat, as I had another idea.

"Amanda, spread her pussy lips with your fingers," I ordered.

I watched as she obediently spread Angel's pussy open. It was silky bright red. Her musky smell filled the air.

"Now use your fingers on her," I ordered, as Farra's pussy had found my cock again, she continued her grinding, soft moans escaping from her lips. I watched Amanda fingered her friend's pussy. I had Amanda use more fingers, until she had all four in Angel's pussy. She tried, per my request, but just couldn't get her whole hand in her pussy, so it was time for another plan. I had Amanda spit on Angel's anus next, and lick her other index finger. She had a horrific look on her face, as she had to know what was coming next. Surprisingly, Angel offered no protests, even as Amanda's finger plunged into her asshole. She just cried out louder and louder, as Amanda began finger fucking both her holes. It was pretty cool.

Farra's tight pussy was doing its magic at this point. I just couldn't hold out any longer. I gripped the headrest even tighter, as a blast of cum erupted from my dick deep into Farra's pussy. She seemed to use her inner muscles to milk out my cum. I grabbed Farra by the hair and had her spin around and use her mouth to milk out the rest, you know, just to be sure. I heard loud cries coming from Angel. I figured I would let her cum at this point, so she might be a little more cooperative, as she still had some work to do.

I ordered the girls out of the car, after a brief rest, in which Farra cleaned her pussy with some napkins and Amanda her hands. They all were a little hesitant, being naked in all, but finally complied. I had all three of them lean over the front hood. What a site they presented. I only wish I had the squad car with the dash camera. I spent some time fingering each one of their pussies, giving each one of them a good going over, especially Angel's pussy. My dick was coming back to life, so I had Amanda, with the help of a handful of hair, use her mouth on it, while I fingered the other two. When my cock was fully hard, I had Amanda bend back over the hood and did some doggie style fucking. I moved in back of Angel and she quickly spun around and spat at me, "Fucking pig!"

My emotions finally got the best of me and I hauled off and slugged her. I spun her around and slammed her over the hood. I was done playing. I kicked her feet apart and slammed into her, she screamed out. The other girls were whimpering. (I felt bad, but if they only cooperated.) After a few more strokes, I could tell by the tight grip that it wasn't her pussy I was fucking. I didn't care. I wiped her spit off my face as if looking for the reason.

I moved over and grabbed Amanda by the hair and pulled her to her knees. I didn't give her time to think, before I thrust my cock into her mouth. I used her hair to fuck her face until I thought she had enough. When I let go she quickly spit up onto the ground.

"God, you were in her ass."

"Who do you girls think you're playing with!" I shouted into air. I pulled Amanda up by the feet and tossed her onto the hood. I pulled Farra over by the arm. "Lick her pussy, now."

She followed orders and I kicked her feet apart and started fucking her while she did.

"You're all going to get some" I announced, "But if you're good, I'll stay out of your ass."

They didn't even fight me anymore, even Angel. Every time I would get to close to coming, I would switch up and change partners. I made sure I fucked each one of them and that they had a chance to eat each other out. I lost track of time, as I was fucking for a while now, my uniform shirt, absolutely soaked with perspiration. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I had the three girls squat down, shoulder to shoulder. Amanda in the middle, Farra and Angel on her sides. The three girls seemed to know what was coming next and none of them seemed too happy about it. I gripped Amanda's soft hair and began fucking her mouth. I pulled out of her mouth, just as a spurt of cum escaped from my cock, hitting Amanda right in the right eye. A second shot quickly followed. I ordered the girls to stick out their tongues. When the three tongues touched, I ran my dripping cock over them, back and forth, making sure they all got a little cum. Farra once again used her skilled mouth to finish me off completely. Exhausted, I slumped over the hood.

"Can we go now?" Amanda whimpered, wiping some of my cum from her face. I just nodded.

I watched as they got dressed, trying to regain my composer and my strength. Farra was the first dressed, as she didn't wear much. She skipped over to me.

"God, that was something," she said as she approached, and then she added. "You know, unlike them, I'll do just about anything for a man with a badge."

I could only nod my head, as she had already proven that point. (I could still smell cum on her breath.)

"Are you going to fuck Kim later?" She purred into my ear. (I almost forgot about Kim, myself.)

"What do you think?" I mumbled.

"I think you are," she answered.

"Actually, she made the offer," I said.

"Really, maybe the whole show thing got her all fired up?"

"Maybe?" I mumbled.

She laughed. I was confused.

"Oh, sorry," she offered. "Maybe she likes you too, but really, we need a place to stay for the weekend. We had a little fire at our place and it won't be ready until Monday."

"Fire?"

"Yeah, damn hair dryers. I mean, after what happened at the party, we shouldn't really stay at the Smothers' place. Never mind that Amanda stole Derek's car."

"I see?" I said, while also remembering the story about the party, and she had a point. It also explained a lot.

"So, can I come with you, I mean come too?" She asked, batting her eyes.

"Well, I don't know, I only have one bed." (I'm such an asshole.)

"Well, like I said, I'll do anything, or just about, that you say. Plus Kim's my college roommate and well, I've been trying to get in her pants for a year now, and I figured...."

"That I'd hook you up," I interrupted her.

"Well, yeah. I couldn't help but notice that you like the girl - girl, thing. You could make us do stuff to each other, as you've already proved."

"Ah, you could say that, but what's in it for me?" I teased.

"Well, me dummy," she said, as she leaned over and nibbled my ear. "Your cock is awesome. No frat guy had ever fucked me like that. Plus, you can show Kim and I how to give YOU a tag-team blowjob, and more. Honestly, I love being bossed around and wanna see Kim, you know...?"

"I don't know," I said, enjoying the playful banter, even if she was laying it on pretty thick.

"Please, oh, I'm only a sophomore. It doesn't have to be a onetime thing. I have other girlfriends, hotter then Kim."

"I see, yeah, I gu...." Before I finished, Farra was jumping up and down, kissing me on the cheek.

I led Farra back to my patrol car, hand and hand, stopping only to give Amanda and Angel their fake licensee's back and thanking them for a great evening. None to surprised that I got a "fuck you asshole" from Angel. Farra gave them a playful wave goodbye and then she gave them the finger. I also warned them that from now on, Farra was not to be messed with, while also reminding them that "this never happened."

"I wish you had hit her harder," Farra whispered, as we made our way over to the squad car.

As I opened the back door of the squad car, Farra leaned forward and purred into my ear, "Interesting night, eh?"

"Nope, just another night for good ole' Deputy Duffy." I said with a laugh, as I closed the door.

And it wasn't over yet!

The End

STAY TUNED FOR MORE ADVENTURES from Deputy Duffy!

Please post your feedback.

Or

Send your comments to me at my link below.

12