Deputy Duffy's Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bald man handed the doctor the speculum, she felt the doctor spreading some lubricant on her pussy and then felt the steel device invade her, she tried to relax the best she could, as she felt her inner walls expanding, when the speculum snapped into place.

"Get out of the way Doc and start on the other one, I have to get a picture of this," the bald man barked, as he snapped of a picture with Amy in the most exposed position imaginable. Amy then watched as April received the same treatment from the doctor, and the bald man.

"Here you wanna see what your pussy really looks like," the bald man hissed, as he held up a picture, but Amy's eyes were to watery to focus on the picture, not that she really wanted to. April on the other hand seem to enjoy looking at them. Amy tried to clear her eyes and her head, she knew from this point on she would have to be or at least act stronger if she was going to get through this.

After the doctor cleaned them up with some wipes. The bald man positioned himself by Amy's feet and ran his baton up Amy's flat stomach and then over each breast. He had her squeeze her breasts together and slid the baton in between them several times. After April received the same treatment. He held the baton in front of Amy's mouth. "Lick it" he ordered. Amy reluctantly replied as she did when he ordered her to, "suck it." After several minutes he slid the baton down her body and it was now resting on her pussy.

"With your left hand spread your pussy wide," Amy complied not believing how humiliating this was, "now with you right hand grab the end of the baton."

Amy again reluctantly complied with the order, her hands trembling. When the bald man applied pressure to the baton, Amy knew what the pervert wanted. With hands trembling, she inserted the head of the baton into her pussy, slowly the baton invaded her, sliding back and forth. She closed her eyes and tried to pretend this wasn't happing, pretend she wasn't fucking herself with this cruel weapon. Thankfully after several minutes of this the baton was yanked away from her and she watched as April went through the same thing.

Amy was surprised to see that April was rubbing her clit with her left hand while fucking herself with the baton in the right. She was even more surprised when she shuttered violently on the table obviously enjoying an orgasm. The bald man grabbed the baton away from the girl and trusts it to her lips.

"Clean off my fucking baton you fucking whore!" Amy was shocked when April lustfully sucked it off.

"Ok Doc, check their pussies again to make sure they didn't hurt themselves when they were fucking themselves with the baton,"

The doctor returned to his stool in front of Amy, yet she was still surprised when the doctor inserted his finger in her pussy and began to feel around like he was searching for something. She heard April let out a moan and knew the doctor was now fingering her pussy as well.

"Just seventeen hours to go" the bald man laughed. "But first put these on, I think we have to cool you down some." The bald man said, as he tossed them their T-shirts. The bald man led them dressed in only T- shirts and boots across the parking lot into the gym, as they entered the pool area they where met by three men dressed the same as the bald men. There was also six men swimming laps in the pool.

"Hey you mean to tell me they lasted this long," the man that they had seen earlier teased.

"Fuck you!" The bald man replied. "I can't help it if these whores actually like this shit!"

"Well what you fucking waiting for hit the pool," one of the men barked.

The girls were just about to jump in the pool when the tallest of the men yelled. "Wait a sec," as he approached the girls. He was huge he must of been 6'10, 300 pounds.

"Take these off," he said, tugging on their T-shirts. The two girls trembled as they shed their shirts, and then their boots. The other men crowded around to take a closer look. After several minutes and several comments about their bodies and what they wanted to do to them. The bald man picked up Amy by the ass and tossed her into the pool, April soon followed.

For the next hour the eight remaining canadates swam laps. Amy heard a horn blow and she knew it was time to get out of the pool. "16 more hours left," she thought to herself as she climbed out of the pool.

"Get in line!" The bald man barked.

The eight of them were quickly marched into the steam room. Amy noticed the men were as naked as she was.

"Have a seat and see yah in one hour," the bald man barked.

The canadates sat in the steam room and were joined in there by an older gentleman. He was there to make sure they didn't talk. The hour went by slowly as the heat was intense as well as the stares of the men who were none to shy about checking out April and Amy's bodies.

"Hit the showers!" The bald man screamed, as he flung open the door, "let's go move it."

The eight of them rushed to showers that were running. Screams filled the air as their red-hot bodies met a stream of cold water. After 15 minutes the now freezing canadates were led out of the showers.

"You two come with me," the bald man barked, pointing at April and Amy. The shivering girls were led into an office were they were told to assume the position. Next, the bald man used a blow dryer to dry the girls, the doctor came in and took a seat in the corner. When they were good and dry the bald man had April hold out her hands. He squirted some body lotion into them and ordered April to rub it into Amy's skin. Amy jumped back when the cool lotion hit her skin. April ran her hands all over Amy's front side paying particular attention to her breasts and did the same with Amy's back giving her ass a good going over. Amy tried to conceal her excitement over Aprils firm body massage, her body on the other hand was an open book.

Like everything else April got the same treatment. Amy ran her lotion-covered hands over April's body, again trying to hide her feelings. When she was finished with her massage, Amy thought she did a good job, but the bald man wasn't happy. He squirted a large amount of lotion on April's tits, as he guided her behind April. Reaching around April's back, Amy massaged the lotion slowly into April's excited cones. She was jealous of how firm they were and was a little embarrassed at how turned on she had become.

"Well why don't you girls get to now each other a little better," the bald man whispered. The two girls looked at him. "Don't look at me like that, you now what to do!" He hissed.

The two girls slowly embraced, their glistening bodies pressed together as their lips meet. Amy admitted to kissing other girls before, but April kissed her like they were long lost lovers just reunited. They were finally broke up by the bald man with a much needed water break. After the break they returned to their kissing only to be broke up by the bald man again who had the dreaded camera with him again.

He had the girls assume several posses, like he was fulfilling some sort of fantasy of his own. He finally let the girls return to their own version of girl sex, lots of rubbing and kissing, nothing to obscene. The bald man however still had his own ideas, after following several lewd commands, the girls finally found themselves in the classic 69 position. Amy was on top and soon got her first taste of pussy, although she admitted to not enjoying it that much at the time, she sure enjoyed April tongue on her own pussy. She soon found her body enjoying a powerful series of orgasms. After several minutes, Amy was slightly embarrassed when she looked at April, whose face was still drenched with her body's juices. She quickly helped clean her off with a small towel, but not before the bald man got his pictures.

"OK girls now that I let you have some fun, it's time for some fun for myself!" The bald man oozed as he hand the girls kneel side by side.

"Now I'm not supposed to touch you physically, but there is nothing about you touching me. Like lets say if you were to unsnap my pants and pull them down."

The bald man was standing right in front of Amy, she couldn't help but notice the large bulge that tented the front of his pants. After the bald man repeated his order, Amy reached up and unsnapped his pants and carefully pulled down his pants. The bald man now stood in his black boxers, moving over in front of April, she didn't even need more instruction, she reached up and pulled his boxers down, letting out a small gasp when his powerful errection sprang from it's confinements and smacked in her face.


Amy watched in horror as April took his large cock in her mouth and began slowly moving back and forth over it. Amy was proud of the fact that she had made it this far in life without sucking cock, just the sound of it repulsed her, and now as she watched April almost hungrily engulfing the bald man's cock, she knew she had just seconds to make up her mind.

"Was all this was really worth it?" She silently asked.

The bald man moved in front of Amy, his cock still slimy from April's tongue job. Amy closed her eyes and slowly let the cock into her small mouth, she tried to put it out of her mind what she was doing, focusing more on why she was doing it. She also felt a sense of shame wash over her, because she now knew she was the type of girl who would give head to get ahead. She tried to copy April's previous actions. The bald man must have sensed her inexperience because he quickly returned to April, Amy watched as April blew the bald man for several minutes before she watched in amazement as the bald man started moaning, she watched as April seemed to take his cock even deeper in her throat, swallowing all that the bald man had to offer.

After the girls cleaned up in the bathroom. They returned to find the bald man lying on the floor, on a large towel. He had the girls get down on all four and crawl over to him, he spent some time sucking on their tits as they hung from their chests, then he had the girls take turns mounting his hard cock. Amy lost track of how many times and how long they took turns fucking the bald man. The only thing that made it bearable was the way April caressed her body. Amy now knew she would even fuck her way through this as well.

The next thing Amy remembered was being awakened by a blast of cold water.

"Get up and get your ass in the showers," a voice boomed.

Amy looked around, she was strangely alone, and she followed the large guard that had woken her to the showers, he even watched as she showered. Amy tried to use the time to clear her head; maybe it was just a bad dream.

"Lets go follow me," the guard ordered as he turned off the water. A still dripping wet Amy followed the guard closely trying to use his large size to hide her nakedness from several by passers as they made there way down several hall ways. Finally she found herself outside the door of the Colonel. Amy trembled with fear as she was let into the office of the powerful officer. Amy was humiliated that she finally got to meet the Colonel, only now in her present state, she felt like a five-dollar whore.

When Amy saw the older Colonel admiring her naked body, she lost it, after several minutes of crying, she started to tell the Colonel her story, she finally protested to him about the way the bald man had used his position to take advantage of her and April. Only after telling him her story, did she get the feeling that her story was only turning on the older Colonel more. She soon found out that she right, she also found out that the Colonel was even more perverse than the bald man was. For the next several hours Amy found herself on the receiving end of some of the most perverse acts imaginable.

Amy's next recollection was waking up in her bed, her body feeling every ache and pain from the long day's events; it took Amy several days to recover. Amy soon found vengeance running through her blood. She was once a proud woman, yet seemingly in one 24 hour period, she was reduced to a common whore. Amy wanted some payback, not only for herself, but to assure that no female canadate had to endure what she had. Amy soon found herself undergoing a quest for justice, which turned out to be even more humiliating then what she went through on Hell Night. It seemed that no one believed her story, due to some holes in her story. The Colonel wasn't even on the base that weekend, he was with his family at the Air force-BYU football game. The hulking bald man was nowhere to be found. April also seemingly vanished, and none of the doctors in the area matched her description. The finale kicker was none of the upper level officers knew anything about an exclusive team, headed to Desert Storm, in fact the Operation was almost over.

Amy spent the rest of her time in the Air force trying to prove her sanity. It wasn't until she was discharged, for mental reasons, as she could never prove her story, did Amy finally get some of the answer she was seeking for so long. Amy received a phone call from one of the male canadates who had taken part in Hell Night. It seemed like a simple plan at the time, many of the male canadates felt Amy was a little cold or stuck up and they planed to take her down a notch. The picked the weekend when the Colonel was away. The bald man as it turns out, was a former pro wrestler, and brother to one of the men. April was a call girl, they had to pay a bunch of money for her part, but mostly to shave her head. The doctor, they found him on an Internet gyno/fetish web site, they got the money for the call girl by selling the pictures they took that day to the doctor, for his web site. The Colonel was a former porn star that was supposed to lead Amy back to the men's barracks, so they could all get some, but like all plans, theirs didn't go exactly as planed.

After the call Amy tried to pick up the pieces of her life. She was thankful that at least her ordeal was not a figment of her imagination. It took some time, but Amy now runs an thriving Adventure Camp in the great state of Vermont. She also now lives with a sexy biker chick, who sports a crew cut. Amy confessed that at least one good thing came out of Hell Night.

The End

STAY TUNED FOR MORE ADVENTURES.

Please don't be shy with your comments and feel free to vote.

12