Derby Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were finished with their treats, the sun had set. Derby led her away from the cafe, holding her hand. They walked back onto the campus through the lawns, avoiding the concrete paths. He knew where he was going. He steered them to a place that would be a perfect setting to move his plans along for the evening.

"Where are we going, Derby?" Christy asked.

"To a place I found earlier today when I was walking around. It looked so good in the daylight, I wanted to see how it would look with the light of the moon. It's not as pretty as you, but you should be able to dress it up nicely."

They had entered an area behind one of the old buildings of the original campus. The area was paved with ancient, cracked flagstones. Vines covered the back wall of the building on one side, and trees and ornamental bushes nearly enclosed the area. The center was dominated by an old stone fountain, and stone benches were arranged around it. It was fragrant with late-blooming flowers, quiet, private, and softly lit by moonlight. In other words, it was the perfect place for a young couple to go. Christy imagined that some young men had proposed marriage to their beloveds here. Derby thought he might join the ranks of young men before him who had first gotten lucky with a new girl in this intimate setting.

Derby and Christy sat on one of the benches. He held her hand in silence. She noticed how the moon lit his handsome face. The romantic feel of the place nearly overwhelmed her. Christy felt a powerful urge to kiss this young man, but waited, feeling it would be proper to wait for him to make the first move. But he just sat there, staring at the moon, holding her hand, almost too tightly.

Christy stayed silent, looking at his profile. Derby's silence was not unsettling, but she found herself wishing she knew what he was thinking. She suddenly became aware of a trail of sensation coming from her hand, clasped tightly in his. Puzzled at first, she realized that the part of the trail that led to her heart could be the beginnings of real affection for this handsome, brooding hunk, and then she discovered that she was feeling sensations elsewhere. Her pussy was becoming noticeably moist.

"Derby?" she whispered. No response. "Derby? What are you thinking?"

Derby suppressed the cruel smile that threatened to show itself. He knew his act was working. He drew a deep breath, and then let out a long sigh, marshaling his reserves to carry him into the next stage. Deep inside, he was smug when he realized that he had managed to force tears to form in his eyes.

Slowly, he lowered his gaze from the moon and turned toward her, allowing the tears to spill onto his cheeks. Feigning embarrassment, he quickly wiped the tears away with his free hand.

"Derby, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, anymore. After Megan, I had decided that maybe I was just not the kind of guy who could ever talk to a beautiful girl again, let alone feel anything for one. I assumed I would be alone for a long time. And yet, here you are. I guess I should feel ashamed to cry in front of a girl I just met, but I'm not. Those were tears of happiness. You're so easy to talk to. I feel I can be myself around you. I'm safe with you. I'm happy I found you."

Now it was Christy's turn to feel like crying with joy. No one had ever said anything quite like that to her before. Abruptly, she came to the realization that she wanted Derby. She wanted to kiss him, to hold him. She wanted him to make love to her.

She could hardly hold back when she felt that he was moving in for their first kiss. She was prepared for a passionate, full-on kiss; she wanted it. But what she got pleased her even more.

Derby kissed her waiting mouth gently, tenderly, ever so lightly. He held the kiss for only a second or two and then pulled back slightly. He looked deep into her eyes. Her desire for him caused her to mistake the deep stare of his icy blue eyes for love, instead of the cold, calculating lust Derby was actually feeling.

Slowly, carefully, Derby kissed her lips again. Then he kissed her cheeks, one after another. He reached for her, deliberately using a light, comforting touch. In as reassuring a way as he could manage, he pulled her to him in a tender-seeming embrace. She responded by melting into his arms. He could feel her hard nipples against him. This was working very well, but he had to be careful. He wanted her to believe that she was the aggressor, that whatever happened was, at least in part, her idea. He was pretty sure he would be able to fuck her before the night was through, but he didn't want to rush things and scare her away.

As they embraced, Derby whispered in her ear, "May I touch your hair?"

"Please," she said, almost gasping.

Derby gently ran his fingers through her hair, caressing her head and neck. He scooped up a few locks and nuzzled them with his nose, breathing audibly. He had to admit to himself, her hair smelled very good. He wondered if there was hair elsewhere on her body that was just as blond, and speculated on how good that might smell. By this time, he was fairly sure he would find out before the night was through.

When Derby combed her hair off her neck with his fingertips and began to plant feathery kisses behind her ear, Christy felt herself shudder. She had only had sex with one other boy besides the boyfriend she had had senior year in high school, and neither of them had made her feel like this. Her arousal was becoming more and more intense, and somehow, she felt that she was falling in love with this young man she had just met.

By this time, Derby had covered the one side of her neck with tiny butterfly kisses and was going to work on her throat. He was moving slowly, in a carefully calculated plan to seduce her, but she perceived it as tenderness, almost reticence. She felt he was worshiping her delicate skin, and she was becoming hungry for more. She wanted to give him permission to proceed. She wanted him.

With her fingertips, Christy touched Derby's cheek. He paused, pulled back, and looked at her, a question in his eyes. She answered it by pulling his face to hers and kissing his lips. Lightly at first, but then with increasing pressure and urgency, she kissed him. Deciding that she needed to move things along, she parted her lips slightly, darting the tip of her tongue out to touch his lips. He barely opened his mouth, and she entered it with her tongue, seeking his.

Using both hands, she embraced his strong neck. Their kiss deepened. She felt his hands tighten a bit around her shoulders. She needed more. Lowering her one hand, she began to lightly stroke his back. She shifted her weight to lean in more closely against him, knowing he should be able to feel the firmness of her small breasts against his chest. The movement was not lost on Derby, and he had to fight the impulse to smile. This was going well.

When they finally broke their kiss, he examined Christy's face closely. He could see the arousal in her, could hear her slightly labored breathing. He fancied he could even sense a hint of her musk in the air. Oh yeah, she was going to be easy. He was definitely going to fuck her, and she was going to want it. In fact, he might not have to do much more work to get her to decide that she was seducing him.

"Derby, why are you staring at me?" Christy asked.

"I'm trying to figure out why I'm so lucky to be able to kiss such a beautiful, desirable woman. The moment I saw you this afternoon, I knew I wanted to get to know you. You are a woman any man would be crazy not to want to spend time with. But I never thought I would be able to kiss you," Derby said.

"I want to kiss you again, Derby, but I don't want anyone to see us out here. Let's go back to my room. My roommate isn't going to get here until tomorrow morning, so we can talk and kiss some more. Would you like that?"

"Very much Christy. Very much."

They walked, hand in hand, back toward Christy's dorm. A few times, when she was sure no one was looking, Christy would stop and pull Derby to her for another kiss. They walked the last block or so with their arms around each others waists. By this time, Christy wanted to feel Derby's hand on her ass, but he seemed too shy and unsure of himself. She decided she would have to take control of the situation.

She unlocked her door and they walked inside. She locked the door behind them, and turned on the small light on her desk. She pulled him over to her bed and had him sit down next to her. They began to kiss, and again, Christy felt she needed to lead. She made her kisses more passionate, deeper, longer, holding him tighter. He responded well, she thought, but he seemed to hesitate a little.

Finally, Christy pulled back. "Derby, do you like me?"

"Yes, Christy, I think I do."

"Do you find me attractive?"

"I think you're beautiful. Your face, your hair, your eyes, your lips,..."

She interrupted him. "What about the rest of me?"

Derby looked at her, seeming uncertain of what she was asking.

"What about my breasts?" she whispered. She took Derby's hands in hers and placed them on her chest. Her nipples were as hard as she could ever remember them having been, and the feel of his fingers on them through her t-shirt made her feel new moisture seep into her panties.

"Amazing," Derby said softly. He struggled to resist the urge to rip her shirt off and twist her nipples.

"Your touch is so gentle, Derby. That feels so good. Please, take my shirt off. I need to feel your hands on me."

"Are you sure, Christy?"

"God yes, Derby. I'm sure. I'm damn sure." She pulled Derby's shirt off over his head, then quickly removed her own. She replaced his hands on her breasts and kissed him hard.

It was Derby's turn to take control. He knew he had her now. Tomorrow when she woke up, Christy would remember that she had wanted this. Since he knew his orgasm with her would be more intense if she were a well-aroused and active participant, he didn't mind taking the time to pretend to make love to her. He did like foreplay with a pretty girl, especially if he could get her involved enough in the process to make her want to do good things to him. It was all right with him if Christy got off. In fact, he hoped she would, since he knew she would then do everything she knew to reward him. He still wasn't going to respect her in the morning.

He returned her kiss hungrily. Her breasts felt good in his hands. They were firm, a little smaller than his ideal, but beautifully shaped, with small, slightly puffy areolas in a pretty shade of pink topped with extremely erect, perfect nipples.

Derby forced himself to remember how to make gentle love to a breast, resisting the dark urge inside him to hurt her. It helped that these breasts were a little different than Megan's had been. Christy's breasts seemed more delicate, more virginal somehow, and his instincts told him that she would want them to be treated with care and reverence. He guessed she wouldn't like the rough, vigorous sex he felt he needed, at least not until he got her good and warmed up. He tuned up his sensitivity, concentrating on her body language to see how far and how fast he could push her.

It wasn't really that Derby liked only forceful, athletic sex, but if he could get her to ride him like a rodeo performer, that would be good. He had done the sweetness and light routine often enough with Megan, and that was fine with a girl he had loved. Now, he really wanted something different. He wanted a hot, nasty fuck, but he'd settle for "nice" if that was all that was available.

As he fondled her breasts, skillfully stimulating her nipples with his fingertips, he decided to let her continue to lead for a while. When he reclined on her bed on his back, she followed him down, lying on her side, partially on top of him, giving him continued access to her chest. She leaned in and kissed him again, hard, seeking his tongue with hers, gripping his shoulder firmly with one delicate hand. So far, so good.

Never breaking mouth contact with him, she began to stoke his chest with that hand. He continued his manipulations of her breast flesh with one hand, and began to gently rub the smooth skin of her naked back with the other. He noted with satisfaction that her hand moved southward across his chest and firm abs as he extended his strokes down her back toward her ass.

Christy loved his touch. He was being so gentle with her, and it made her trust him even more. She was not used to being so forward, but she was feeling pretty horny by this time, and Derby was pretty much forcing her to take the lead. He was a gentleman, and, apparently, a little shy. Then it hit her. This poor, sweet man was afraid of being hurt. That bitch Megan had hurt him terribly, and now he was afraid of letting himself go with another girl. Christy suddenly felt she understood. She decided it was her responsibility to make him feel good.

She moved farther on top of him. That way, she could let him feel the warmth of her crotch against his leg, and she could feel his growing hardness against her thigh. It allowed him easy access to caress her ass, which she really wanted, and made it possible for her to really push the issue of deep, sexual kissing.

Derby knew what she was doing, and it was exactly what he had hoped for. He continued rubbing her back, sometimes lightly, sometimes firmly, with ever-longer strokes. When he finally got to the waistband of her shorts, he paused for a moment, tracing a line on her skin with the tip of his index finger against the edge of the denim. After a second, he got the reaction he was looking for. He felt her tighten her leg and butt muscles to more firmly push her sex against his thigh at the same time as she renewed her assault on his mouth.

He eased his hand into the gap between the denim and her skin at the small of her back and began to explore and fondle her ass. Nice. A thong. He wondered if she liked to be spanked, but decided to wait a while to find out. He knew he would have to guard against the urge to hit too hard, to avoid crossing that line between spanking and beating.

Christy loved the feel of Derby's hand on her skin. She was glad that she had chosen to wear a thong tonight. This was one of her favorites. She remembered having posed for herself in the bathroom earlier, admiring how the pink color of it matched the color of her areolas and how its flimsiness showed the shape of her lips. She hoped Derby would like it, and she knew by now it would be transparent, considering how wet it was.

Progress had stalled again. Sure, they were making out furiously, and Christy was aware that she was lightly humping Derby's leg, but she wanted more. He felt big against her thigh. It was time to learn more about him.

Making sure that Derby wouldn't lose contact with her ass, Christy rolled slightly to her side to give her hand room to move. First, she touched Derby's hip. Then, she ran her hand down the front of his thigh to the bottom of his shorts. His leg felt strong, firm, hairy, and masculine. With a firm touch, Christy inched her hand upward again. In less time than she expected, she felt the tip of his cock. Damn, he did feel big!

Derby shuddered slightly when he first felt her hand grasp his manhood through his clothes. He made a little gasping sound, which he knew she would like. He didn't have to work too hard at that one, since it did feel really good.

Christy heard him and smiled to herself. Rubbing his length more firmly through his clothes, she decided that he was a lot more well-endowed than the other two guys she had been with. She knew he liked her touch, but still, he wasn't stepping up the game. Poor boy, she thought. Poor sweet, injured, fragile boy. She was going to make him feel better. Better about himself. She was going to make him feel really good.

When she opened his shorts and worked her hand inside, she was well-pleased with what she found. He was not yet fully hard, so she had little trouble in freeing him from the confines of his clothes. She bent him upward and ran a single finger up the underside of his shaft. When she got to his most sensitive spot, she found a drop of his clear, slippery fluid that had leaked down to it. She used that to moisten the head.

Derby pulled Christy to him and moved her up so her chest was at his face. She knew what he wanted. She wanted it too, so she positioned herself so he could taste her breasts. The first touch of his tongue to her nipple made her moan.

He was kneading her ass firmly now, exploring it, enjoying the feel of the firm flesh in his hand. He sucked gently on the nipple that had been offered to him, and Christy began to stroke him. Their kisses became even more urgent.

Suddenly, Derby rolled Christy on to her back. He undid her shorts and worked them off her legs, throwing them onto the floor. It was as they both had suspected – her tiny pink thong was soaked. He leaned in to kiss her briefly on her belly, teasing her navel with his tongue, and then removed the last scrap of fabric to reveal her completely to his view. Another question answered. She was a natural blond, the hair neatly trimmed, baby fine, beautifully decorating her small pussy. Oh yeah, this one was really worth fucking. Twice, if he liked it well enough.

She spread her legs slowly, her firm little breasts heaving with her breath. For an instant, she felt shy and a little apprehensive with him, but when she saw the look of longing in his eyes, the same as she felt, she whispered, "Make love to me. Please. Make love to me."

"Not yet," Derby answered. "I want to taste you."

He lowered his face to her, extending his tongue. From her pink rosebud to her clit, he took one long, slow, deliberate lick. Then he lifted his head and stared at her.

Christy looked back, lust and need in her eyes. Barely audible, she said, "Do that again, please."

Derby complied. He didn't mind. She tasted good, so his ministrations to her sex were unrelenting. He was a machine. Christy had been eaten out before, but not like this. She hadn't imagined that anyone could stimulate her so well. His tongue, his lips, his fingers, even his teeth, all were bringing her more pleasure than she had ever felt before. This boy was amazing. She had never dreamed that there were so many different parts of her pelvic region that could be made to feel wonderful in so many different ways.

Christy didn't really like giving head. She had done it before, but it didn't do much for her. She knew of some girls who claimed to like it, and a few even said that giving a blowjob had almost made them cum themselves. She couldn't imagine that. Her old boyfriend used to beg her all the time to suck his cock, and she sometimes had, but she had always finished him with a handjob or by having him cum in her pussy. She had always felt a little guilty when her boyfriend went down on her, since she had liked what he had done. Still, her dislike of giving oral sex had always been great enough that she had had trouble reciprocating. This time was different. When she regained some of her senses after her third orgasm, she was ready to give the blowjob of her life.

She struggled, exhausted, to push herself up on her elbows. "Derby, that's enough. My God, that's enough. It's your turn now. I want to make you feel good."

Derby crawled up in the bed and lay on his back, his cock throbbing noticeably. He gave her a warm loving smile as he thought to himself, "About fucking time! Now it's about me."

Christy knew the basics, of course. But she wanted this to be much more than just a basic blowjob. She felt obligated to repay Derby for the pleasure he had given her. She wanted to give him the pleasure that he so richly deserved, having been without a woman for over a year while recovering from the pain Megan had caused him. Plus, she needed to demonstrate her growing love for him. The feel of his large cock in her hand had turned her on, and the phenomenal orgasms he had given her had shown her how much he cared for her. Relying on her instincts and her lust, she began.