Derby Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna, seeming like she wanted to get off the subject, asked, "So what's the deal with this party?"

"Oh, the usual frat party stuff," Karen said. "Lots of beer, lots of booze, lots of fun, maybe a wet t-shirt contest and a wet boxer-short contest if the right people show up."

"Well, I'm certainly not going to join in on that!" Anna said.

Karen laughed. "No pressure, although I bet a lot of those frat guys would like to see those tasty, tiny titties of yours."

"Karen!" Anna exclaimed.

"Like I said before, lighten up! I might just join in, if I get drunk enough. And there's no way you're not going to stay right with me to watch the wet boxer-short contest. You're in college, girl. Time to lose your innocence. So, what do you say, guys, are we going?"

"Anna," Derby said, "I'll stay with you just in case any guys try to hit on you or anything, if you like."

"Then it's settled. I just have to change shirts." Before Derby or Anna knew what was happening, Karen had stripped off her shirt and was unclasping her bra. When it was off, she stood there in front of them, topless for a moment, and then grabbed a tank top out of a drawer and pulled it over her head. It was only when she was smoothing it over her very nice-looking breasts that she said, "Oops, I guess I shouldn't have done that. Oh, well, at least maybe now I can get Derby to vote for me if I enter the contest, now that he's seen me up close. Come on, let's go."

The three left Karen's sorority house and headed out on fraternity row. They passed a few houses, and then went up the front walk of the house Derby had seen earlier in the day, the one with the volleyball court in the side yard and the beer truck out front.

"This is your boyfriend Brad's house?" Derby asked, trying to keep the excitement out of his voice.

"Yeah. If I'm going to show you two how college kids party, this is definitely the place to do it. This is THE party spot on campus."

As soon as they walked in the front door, Karen was grabbed by a huge shirtless guy whose chest and arms were covered in tattoos. He picked her up and kissed her roughly, ramming his tongue in her mouth. She kissed him back just as hard.

"Hey, Mountain," Karen laughed when he had put her down. "Just as shy as ever, I see. Where's Brad?"

"Probably upstairs getting his knob polished by two blond cheerleaders," Mountain rumbled.

"Oh," Karen laughed. "Just as gentlemanly, too."

As they walked away, Anna asked, almost fearfully, "Who was that guy?"

"Everyone calls him Mountain, for obvious reasons. He's one of Brad's friends. He's also the resident tattoo artist. He did every bit of ink on him himself, using mirrors. Did you ever try to draw in a mirror? That's really hard to do. Imagine how hard it would be to tattoo yourself. But Brad does excellent work. A lot of the guys have at least some of his work. If you're good, I might show you what I had him do on me. Of course, if I get drunk enough, you might see anyway."

At that point, two more frat brothers approached Karen, one from each side. Both leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, and each of them grabbed one of her breasts. She kissed them both warmly on the mouth. "God, it's good to see you guys. I missed you all summer. Oh, I'm sorry, Drake and Jerry, this is Anna, a freshman from my high school, and her friend Derby."

Drake and Jerry both shook hands with Derby, and Drake dropped to one knee in front of Anna, took her hand and theatrically kissed the back of it. Jerry grabbed Anna, scooped her up in his arms like a child, and said, "Little girl, do you want a piece of candy?"

"Dammit, Jerry," Karen said, sounding a little annoyed, "knock it off. She's not ready for that. She just got here, for God's sake. Put her down!"

Jerry complied, grinning. "I'm just friendly," he said.

"No, you're just a major pervert. She's eighteen, you idiot. Way too old for your tastes. Brad's told me about how you like to hang out at the middle school," Karen said.

"Did he tell you how he begs me to come along?" Jerry asked.

"You're insufferable, you know that?" Karen said, still sounding a little irritated.

"Speaking of insufferable guys that you love," Drake said, "Brad's up in his room."

Karen motioned Derby and Anna to follow her upstairs. "These guys are really all harmless. They just like to have fun. Although, that Jerry is a little weird. In fact, he's pretty much of a jerk."

When they got to Brad's door, Karen made a motion to the other two to be quiet. She tiptoed over to Brad, who sat at his desk, his back to the door. Karen put her hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" she asked, disguising her voice.

"I give up, who?" Brad answered.

"Your favorite internet porn star," Karen answered.

"Damn, I was hoping it was my girlfriend, Karen. She's hotter."

"Right answer, baby!" Karen said, moving around to kiss him. "But before you do anything to test your theory, you should know that I brought guests. Guys, this is Brad. Brad, this is Anna, the girl from my town I've told you about, and her friend Derby. They're both freshmen. I wanted to show them how college kids party."

Brad stood and shook hands warmly. "You came to the right place. This is Party Central. Let's go downstairs and I'll show you kids around."

As soon as they got downstairs, someone shoved plastic cups of beer into each of their hands. Anna immediately looked uncomfortable. "I don't like beer," she whispered to Derby.

"What do you like?" Derby asked, taking a big gulp of his.

"I don't know. I've never had much to drink. I've tried beer, which I don't like, and I've had some wine and wine coolers, but nothing else.

"OK. Look, there's a table with punch bowls. Let's get you some of that," Derby said. They walked over to the table together.

A frat brother was sitting behind the makeshift bar, mixing drinks and serving punch. "What's your poison, little lady?" he asked.

"I'd like some punch," Anna answered.

"Unleaded, super, or (drum roll, please!) racing fuel?" he said with an evil glint in his eye.

"What's the difference?" Derby asked.

"Unleaded is plain, unadulterated fruit punch with a little ginger ale to jazz it up. Super is the same, with enough grain alcohol added to make it interesting. If you pace yourself, you can drink that shit all night and still wake up for lunch. Racing fuel is, well, let's just say, strong. Real fuckin' strong. It's about 2/3 punch and 1/3 grain. Guaranteed to speed you on your way to oblivion," the bartender answered.

"I'll take the unleaded," Anna said.

"She'll have the super," Derby said to the bartender. To Anna, he said, "Just try it. If you don't like it, I'll get you the plain stuff."

They wandered off with their cups, talking. To his surprise, Anna finished her punch at the same time Derby finished his first cup of beer. "Refill?" he asked.

"Sure, why not. You know, that stuff really tasted good," Anna said.

"This has potential," Derby thought. "If she gets a little drunk, maybe she'll be easy to fuck." He got another beer for himself and another cup of super.

The party was definitely heating up. People were dancing in several of the rooms downstairs, and there was loud music everywhere. Suddenly, Anna squealed and jumped.

"What's wrong?" Derby asked.

"That guy just grabbed my ass!" Anna said, looking horrified.

"Stay here," Derby said. He marched over to the guy Anna had indicated and grabbed him by the shoulder, spinning him around.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Derby growled in the guy's face.

"Having fun, dude. That's what we're here for. To have fun."

Derby grabbed the guy by the throat and shoved him against the wall. "The lady didn't think it was fun, asshole! You owe her an apology."

"Fuck you, freshman," the guy gasped, trying to break Derby's hold on his throat.

"Yo, yo, break it up, break it up!" Brad yelled, rushing over and grabbing Derby. "What the hell's going on?"

"This motherfucker grabbed Anna's ass. So I'm gonna break his hand."

"No, you're not. Outsiders do not lay a hand on a brother in this house. Now, I know you couldn't have known that, so I'm not going to kick you out, but you need to back off," Brad said to Derby. To the other guy he said, "Joel, I'm going to break both of your hands if you don't apologize to both the lady and to my man Derby. And no bullshit. You know I can do it, and you know no one's going to stop me. Rule #1 of parties here: you don't touch chicks that aren't asking for it. You know that. And she's definitely not asking for it. She's here with a guy, and you disrespected both of them. So apologize to both of them, and then go get another drink.

Joel did as he was told, and shook Derby's hand. After that, Brad announced, "OK, show's over, everyone. Drinks are on the house!"

"They were anyway," someone yelled.

Brad laughed and said, "I know, but it sounds cool to say that. Come on everyone, let's party!"

There was a lot of cheering, and then the incident seemed forgotten. By everyone but Anna, anyway.

"Derby," she said, "can I talk to you where it's not so noisy?"

"Sure. We can go outside. Let's get refills on our way out."

When they were away from the worst of the noise, Anna said, "Thank you. You didn't have to do that."

"Yes I did," Derby said. "It makes me furious when someone is disrespectful to someone I like. That jerk had no right to do that to you. And besides, well,... it's just that,... oh, forget it."

"What is it Derby?" Anna asked.

"Nothing. I don't want to talk about it. It's just,... well,... it brought up a bad memory."

"Tell me, Derby," Anna said, taking his hand in her own. "I'm a good listener."

Derby said nothing for a minute, leading Anna over to a back corner of the yard and inviting her to sit with him on the grass under a tree. He turned on his well-rehearsed act, staring off in to space, his face turned slightly away from her, until he was able to work up some tears in his eyes.

"When I was a senior in high school, I had a girlfriend. She and Todd had been my best friends for years. We knew everything about each other, and Megan and I fell in love. She was everything to me. Sometimes we went places as a threesome, sometimes we would double date with his girlfriend of the week, but mostly, it was Megan and me. We even applied to the same colleges. I was going to ask her to marry me.

"Then, they did the most disrespectful thing to me that anyone could do. The night of our high school graduation, I caught them in bed together. My best friend and the girl I loved! Can you imagine how I felt?" At that point, Derby turned to Anna and let her see his tears.

She sat there holding his hand. "Go on," she said. "I told you I'm a good listener. Let it out."

"I'm sorry, Anna," he said with a convincing fake sob. He wiped away his tears. "It's rude of me to talk about another girl to you. But you're so nice. I just had to tell someone. And that bastard in there grabbing you, showing a beautiful girl like you a complete lack of respect, just pissed me off. And when he acted like he did with me, it just brought it all crashing back. Another guy was trying to do something with a girl I care for. I just saw red."

Anna said, "That's so sweet of you, Derby. It means a lot to me that you defended my honor, and it means a lot to me to hear you say that you care." She hugged him, and he hugged her back. They held each other for a while.

Derby said, softly, "That's the truth, you know. There's something about you that does make me care a lot about you."

Anna pulled back from their embrace and looked at Derby, searching for the tenderness she heard in his voice. Satisfied, she said, "I'm starting to care a lot about you, too."

When Derby leaned in to kiss her, Anna let it happen. Then, she responded, kissing him back warmly, but tenderly, the way he had kissed her.

Derby assumed she was a virgin, and not very experienced with guys. This was a problem, but it could also work to his advantage. Since she seemed innocent, he would have to be careful to not move things along too quickly, but, at the same time, he might be able to use looks, lines, and gestures that might loosen her up. Some more punch couldn't hurt, either.

They resumed hugging and talking, sipping their drinks. After a while, their cups were empty. Derby said, "Let's go back in and get another drink." He stood up, and pulled Anna to her feet.

"Oh, wow," she said. "I think I'm starting to feel that punch."

"Don't worry, Anna, I took care of you before, didn't I? Just relax and enjoy yourself. I'll make sure you're OK," Derby said, putting his arm around her as they walked.

When he got to the bar, the bartender said, "Another draft, and another super punch for the little lady?"

Derby said, "A draft, yes. Could you make the punch half-and-half?"

"Half super and half unleaded?" the bartender asked.

"Half super and half racing fuel," Derby answered.

The bartender smiled and filled their cups.

When Anna tasted her punch, she said, "Whoa! This stuff burns going down!"

Derby said, "They just made a new batch. The bartender said he may have gotten too much ginger ale in it, so it might have a little extra zip."

"Yeah, it does. Whew! Well, do you want to dance?"

"Sure."

They started dancing to the blaring hip-hop music. Anna was obviously getting a little "happy," and on some of the numbers with more risque lyrics, she was doing more risque dance moves. Derby was pleased to see that she was loosening up. But he was starting to get impatient to loosen her up a whole lot more.

After a few dances, he pulled her off the dance floor.

"Wow, that's thirsty work," she said, her words slurring slightly.

"Let me get you a fresh drink," Derby said.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" Anna asked, giggling.

"Why, are you drunk?"

"I think I'm getting there."

"I said I'd take care of you, didn't I? I meant it, sweetie, I'm here for you. Remember, I care about you. I'll just get us fresh drinks, and then we'll go outside for some air and some quiet."

"OK."

Derby got Anna another half-and-half punch, and himself another beer. He had some experience in drinking, and he had an idea of his limits. He fully intended to pour most of his beer on the ground while Anna wasn't looking.

This time, when they sat under the tree, Derby immediately drew Anna into his arms and kissed her. She kissed him back, still keeping her kisses affectionate, but not passionate. Derby decided to try to move things along. After several long kisses, he pulled away slightly and looked at her. "You're really very beautiful, you know."

"Oh, stop that," Anna said, giggling. "I am not."

"You are. I'm so lucky to have you with me tonight. I just want to kiss and hold you. Like this." With that, Derby gently brushed Anna's long black hair aside, and began to kiss her lightly on the side of her neck.

"Mmmm," she said.

"And like this." Derby pulled the collar opening of her t-shirt slightly to the side so he could rain tiny kisses on her throat and collarbone.

He could feel her small hands on his shoulders, pulling him closer to her. "Oh God," she whispered.

"And like this." Derby kissed her on the mouth again, this time pressing his tongue against her lips. After only a moment's hesitation, Anna parted her lips so their tongues could caress each other. This time, the kiss lasted quite a while.

When they broke the kiss, Anna stared at Derby. "I'm really attracted to this guy," she thought to herself. "He's a really good kisser. He's so sensitive. And he's such a big, strong, noble guy. I'm going to have to watch myself, or I might get carried away."

Derby was staring right back at Anna, thinking, "She's getting pretty drunk. I wonder how fast I can get her naked. I'll bet, with as tiny as she is, she's going to be really, really tight. Damn, I want to fuck her. Maybe another drink or two will do it."

They kissed again, and Derby let his hand stray to Anna's tiny breast. For an instant, he felt her stiffen, but then, she yielded to him, enjoying the feel of his hand on her as he stroked and fondled her through her thin t-shirt and bra.

Derby felt her nipple harden under his touch. Good. He kissed her again, a little more passionately than before, and she responded. His hand moved down her side to the hem of her shirt, and then back up again under the fabric. When he touched her breast through just her skimpy, lacy bra, he could feel her little hard nipple clearly. Continuing his kiss, he worked his hand under the bra until her bare nipple was between his fingertips. Still, their tongues danced.

When Derby's hand left Anna's breast and moved down to the waistband of her shorts, Anna placed a restraining hand on him and came up for air. "Please, I'm not ready for that. I've already done more with you than I've ever done with any guy. I'm sorry," Anna said. She took a big gulp of her drink.

"No, I'm sorry," Derby said. "It's just that I feel so close to you already, and you're so beautiful. You're the first girl I've been able to trust with my feelings since Megan did what she did to me. Do you want to go inside? Can you forgive me?"

"Of course I forgive you. It's me, not you," Anna said. "Yes, let's go inside. This is supposed to be a party, so let's have another drink!"

Derby helped Anna to her feet. She was becoming visibly intoxicated. When they got inside, she went onto the dance floor and began to shake her cute little ass to the music. Derby went back to the bar.

Jerry sidled over to him. "Hey, Derby, gonna get lucky tonight with the little Japanese hottie?"

"What's it to you?" Derby said, a hint of a snarl in his voice.

"For ten bucks, I can guarantee you'll get to do whatever you want with her."

"Yeah? How?"

"With this," Jerry answered, opening his hand to reveal an oblong, olive green tablet.

"What's that?" Derby asked.

"The answer to your prayers when you want to fuck a difficult girl. Rohypnol," Jerry said in Derby's ear.

"I don't understand," Derby said.

"Kid, didn't you ever hear of Roofies? You know, the date rape drug? Drop it in her drink, stir it around with your finger until it dissolves, wait a little while, and then fuck the shit out of her. She probably won't remember a thing tomorrow, and if she does, she'll probably think she just got shit-faced drunk," Jerry said, leering at Derby.

"Ten bucks, huh? I've never paid for sex, and that's what this feels like."

"You wanna fuck her or not? I'm a businessman, so I'll give you a warranty. If you get in her pants, I keep the money. If you don't, find me tomorrow and I'll give you double your money back."

Derby pulled out a $10 bill and gave it to Jerry.

"There's a room on the third floor, end of the hall on the left. It's one of our guest rooms. Get her in there before the drug takes effect, or you'll have to carry her. And don't expect her to be too responsive, 'cuz she won't be. But, at least you'll get to fuck her. And a young-looking little piece of ass like that? I envy you, man," Jerry said as he walked away.

It was getting late. The party was still going strong, but Derby was about out of patience. He wanted to fuck the little bitch, just break her cherry and get his rocks off. This was starting to sound like a pretty good idea. He'd only have to be nice to her until he got her upstairs and the drug took effect. Then he could use her any way he liked and leave. No more seduction bullshit, no more trying to trick her or sweet-talk her into fucking him, no more getting shot down, no more nothing, except getting his rocks off and getting the hell out. Nice!

He dropped the pill in Anna's fresh cup of half-and-half punch and stirred it with his finger until it dissolved. Then he collected her off the dance floor.