Derek and Janet Plus One

Story Info
A Married Couple Finds a Third.
2.5k words
4.22
36.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at the outdoor cafe, Derek took one more look at the waitress' shapely legs and was ready to make his move. He had been chatting her up for several weeks and decided she was the perfect candidate. A pretty "girl next door" type with a slightly raunchy sense of humor. Today would be the day he asked her to go to a hotel with him.

"And my wife will love her." He thought.

His wife Janet had issued this challenge over drinks a month or so ago. They could have another "anything goes" threesome but Derek had to find the person. And three rules: no professionals, no using apps, and Janet would not be his "wingman" for the pickup. He'd have to do it all by himself.

"You'll appreciate it more if you have to work for it" Janet had told him.

Threesomes were not new to them. In twelve years of marriage they'd had a variety of experiences and both liked their sex wild and filthy. But Janet had always been the one bringing home the woman, and on a few occasions the guy. She rarely got a "no" from women she approached, and never from the guys. But the dynamic would be much different with Derek making the proposition, especially without Janet there to show to the woman.

"I'm liable to get slapped." Derek laughed.

"You could always bring home a guy." Janet said with an evil wink.

Still looking at the waitress, Derek remembered the last time his wife found a male for their third. They were on a weekend trip to New York and had decided to spice things up on a whim. Janet put on her sexiest black dress and went down to the hotel bar, with Derek taking a seat at a small table across the room. Janet and Derek were both attractive, mid thirties with toned bodies. It didn't take long for her to be approached. She could afford to be picky and sent the first couple of guys away. Derek trusted her instincts as he watched from a distance, butterflies already in his stomach.

She settled on an average looking guy, trim, about their age. Glancing over at Derek, Janet raised an eyebrow. Derek responded with a nod and headed up to their room, leaving her to close the deal. The guy didn't need much persuading; Janet had him to the room only a few minutes behind Derek.

Slightly awkward pleasantries were exchanged; the guy gave his name as "John", which Derek doubted was real, but no matter. To break the ice, Janet poured drinks from the minibar and directed them to sit down. She and John sat on a small sofa, Derek in a chair opposite them with a low table in the middle. They chatted a bit, with the king bed looming just a few feet away.

Their unwritten rule was that Janet always took the lead in any threesome or group situations. It just worked out better that way and also allowed her to exercise her dominant streak. Janet decided they had talked enough, gave Derek a wink, then leaned over to John and planted a hand on his crotch.

"Are we ready to play?" Janet asked as she gave John's crotch a squeeze. She got her answer as his erection bulged against her hand.

Derek still remembered his hesitation the first time a man was brought into the mix. He didn't mess with guys, but he was extremely turned on at the sight of his wife taking total control of another man. John sat back motionless as Janet massaged his hard-on through his pants. Derek was fully erect just watching her go to work, her animal sexual desire on display.

After a final hard squeeze of John's cock, Janet moved to her side of the couch and sat back, her dress riding up on her thigh. "Now strip for me. Both of you."

The two men quickly complied, and sat back down. John stayed on the couch with Janet, and Derek still in his spot on the chair. Janet, now the only clothed person in the room, reached over and began to stroke John's rock hard dick. His breathing got heavy but he didn't move a muscle, allowing her to play with his cock. Derek gripped his own, very much enjoying Janet's show.

Janet stood up and moved to stand directly over John, facing him as he sat on the couch. She lifted her skirt up to her waist, showing off her tiny lace panties. Her crotch now inches from John's face; Janet slid a finger under the waistband and pulled her panties partway down, showing her neat triangle of hair to John. She then turned around to face Derek and bent at the waist, dropping the panties down around her ankles and stepping out of them. Her perfect nude backside was presented to John as she leaned forward resting her hands on the table facing Derek.

"Lick." Janet commanded, while staring into Derek's eyes. John was happy to comply. He started his tongue at the back of her thigh, ran it up between her parted legs, and ate her pussy from behind. Derek could soon see from Janet's face that this guy knew what he was doing. Derek, now wild with lust, stroked his cock as he watched the ecstasy on his wife's face.

Janet lifted her head a little and licked her lips, staring at Derek's cock. Derek didn't need an invitation. He stood and held himself in front of Janet's mouth. She sucked him in all the way, rocking forward a little from John still pressing his tongue in from behind. Now on the low table on all fours, Janet held the men there for a bit, John running his tongue around Janet's pussy as she swallowed her husband's cock. She then got up and moved to the bed, shedding her dress as she went.

Now it was John's turn to watch. Janet laid back, her pussy dripping wet from John's oral skills. Derek ran his hands over her body as he climbed on top of her. Already revved up, he thrust his cock into her as she threw her head back and wrapped her legs around him.

After a few minutes watching the couple fuck like wild animals, John moved closer, laying on his side. His dick was now right by Janet's face, and she leaned over to lick and suck him. The sight his wife sucking cock made Derek go faster, Janet's mouth now bobbing onto John's dick in time with each of Derek's thrusts.

Taking charge again, Janet got up from under Derek and moved John onto his back. John's cock was still soaked with her saliva as Janet straddled him and positioned him under her pussy. She slid halfway down his shaft then back up, teasing him a little first. Then Janet sat down fully onto John, taking his erection deep inside her.

As she rocked back and forth on top of John, Derek moved behind her on his knees. From there Derek had a perfect view of his wife sliding up and down on the cock of the man they just met. Hearing Janet's soft moans as he watched her fuck drove Derek even more insane with lust.

Derek moved closer and Janet leaned forward onto John, her breasts now close enough for him to suck. John fucked Janet from underneath while taking in mouthfuls of her tits. Derek, behind her on his knees, placed his cock against her ass and gently pushed forward. Janet took a sharp breath as the head of Derek's cock eased into her ass. She let out a loud moan as he continued, plunging all the way in.

With a cock now in each hole, Janet pushed back and forth into both of them. The feeling was overwhelming for Janet as John fucked her pussy with Derek filling her ass. Janet was moaning loudly now, and losing all control she bucked wildly as she came in several waves, causing both men to explode inside her.

The three of them unhooked and Janet lay there between them. So dominant a short while ago, she was now quivering and trying to catch her breath. She rolled toward Derek and laid her head on his chest. John got the hint, and started to get dressed. There were smiles and thank you's all around as he left. Derek had drifted off to sleep thinking about how lucky he was.

The waitress snapped Derek out of his daydream/memory.

"Hey there, can I get you something to drink?" She asked.

"Yes. And also, I have a question for you." Derek said with a smile.

The waitress' name was Mindy. Derek laid out his proposition; She got giggly and seemed nervous but said ok fairly quickly. Derek had figured it would go well; he had been laying the groundwork for a couple of weeks.

He called Janet, "It's on. She's meeting us at the hotel tonight, her name is Mindy."

"Sounds cute." Janet said.

"You'll like her, probably want to start slow with her though." Derek advised, knowing his wife's appetite.

"You did not just tell me how to run a threesome!" Janet said, smiling.

"What was I thinking?" Derek said in mock apology. "Of course do as you see fit, ma'am."

Derek finished his drink and headed home to get ready for the evening. He and Janet dressed casually, Derek in jeans and a button down, Janet in a modest summer dress. They would meet Mindy in the hotel bar. Derek and Janet liked to use hotels for any third party engagements, it kept things simple, and besides, it was fun to go to hotels.

They sat at the bar with a view of the entrance and waited for Mindy. Derek's jaw dropped open slightly when he saw her walk in. Mindy was wearing a short black dress with black fishnets and stilettos. She was also carrying a leather bag.

"That's her?" Janet said as Mindy made her way over "That's your idea of girl next door?"

"All I can tell you is she looks much different when she's working." Derek answered.

Despite Mindy's dramatic entrance, she was still the friendly woman Derek thought, the three chatted until Janet suggested she and Mindy head up to the room first, with Derek to follow in about fifteen minutes. As always, Derek let Janet take the lead.

Looking at his watch, Derek finished his drink and headed up to the room. The two women were probably at ease by now and waiting for him. But as Derek approached the door, he could hear moaning. I guess Mindy really is Janet's type, he thought.

As he stepped into the room, Derek was shocked at the scene in front of him. Normally dominant Janet was on her stomach on the bed, dress bunched around her midsection, her top and bottom exposed. She was in restraints, each arm pulled back to each ankle with black leather cuffs each ankle, legs bent at the knee. Mindy was naked on her knees between Janet's legs, leaning over and working a large dildo in and out of Janet from behind.

Derek was unsure at first, but the look on Janet's face immediately told him that she was not in distress. Just as Janet was on the edge of orgasm, Mindy pulled the dildo out and ran it across her tongue.

"Not yet." Mindy said, giving Derek a wicked look. Turning back to the cuffed up Janet, Mindy rolled her over onto her back and straddled her chest.

"Got your breath back?" Mindy asked.

"Yes." Janet replied in a low voice. Derek had never seen her so meek.

"Good" Mindy said as she moved forward and spread her crotch across Janet's open mouth, knees on either side of her head. Janet was still a little dazed, but went right to work. She licked and sucked at Mindy's pussy as Mindy slowly rocked on her face.

Mindy looked over at Derek and gave him a "What are you waiting for?" look. This broke Derek form his trance of seeing his wife cuffed and ravished by another woman. He undressed and climbed onto the bed.

While Mindy was sitting on Janet's face, Derek moved in from the other end, parting Janet's restrained legs, running his hands down her thighs to her very wet pussy. He laid out face down on Janet, tasting his wife for a while until he felt her start to stiffen and buck her hips.

Mindy could feel this too. "Stop! She doesn't get to come yet." Mindy commanded.

Derek pulled up, running his tongue on Janet's thigh as he moved out. Mindy moved Janet to one side of the bed and put her on her side. Next Mindy grabbed Derek's throbbing erection and stroked him.

Making sure Janet had a prime view, Mindy pulled Derek by his cock as he scrambled to keep up. She positioned him on his knees and moved her mouth to his crotch, swallowing him whole. Mindy bobbed on Derek's dick as Janet watched, hornier than ever from seeing her husband serviced by this crazed stranger. Janet moaned, so horny but helpless to do anything about it.

Mindy popped up and moved over to Janet. "Time to let you loose." Mindy said as she unfastened Janet's cuffs. Janet was raring to go and jumped on Derek, pushing him onto his back and impaling herself on his cock, which was well lubed with Mindy's spit.

Mindy moved into position over Derek's face. She eased herself down onto his hungry tongue, and she now sat facing Janet, who was still bouncing on his cock. Mindy grinded on Derek, sliding her ass and pussy across his busy tongue. Derek wasn't much more than a human sex toy at this point. Mindy and Janet leaned toward each other and kissed, their tongues swirling as they ran their hands over each other.

Then Mindy got up from Derek, his mouth and chin wet and glistening from her pussy. She guided Janet off of Derek's cock to lie on her back.

Mindy spread Janet's legs and drove her tongue into Janet, furiously sucking and licking. Derek got behind Mindy, whose ass was up in the air as she was face down in Janet. Putting his hands on her hips, Derek pushed his cock into Mindy. Derek and Janet locked eyes across Mindy's naked body. Derek looking down at his wife being eaten, Janet watching her husband slap into Mindy's ass as he fucked her from behind.

Mindy and Janet shuddered as they both orgasmed. Janet let out a scream, unable to contain herself. Derek, always a gentleman, came last. Pulling his dick out of Mindy, he sprayed his load across her ass. All three lay down to catch their breath.

As they got dressed, Janet was stunned at Mindy's transformation from the dominating woman who had pushed her hands not the bed and cuffed her to the "girl next door" Derek had described.

"Thank you both so much, this was the most fun I've had in awhile." Mindy said, smiling as she picked up her bag. "Let's definitely do this again, call me." Mindy left as Derek and Janet sat there.

"Kind of a Jekyll and Hyde thing?" Janet mused. Derek could only shrug. They became regulars at the cafe where Mindy worked, and made a standing monthly date.