Derek Discovers Exhibitionists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You saw Carol naked?"

"Of course - we met this afternoon at the free beach. I didn't see her with clothes on for the first hour of our acquaintance. And Abby, I had oral sex with her at their house before we came over. It was wonderful. Ben watched."

Immediately Derek regretted admitting that - would Abby think him an opportunist schmuck? But no, she told him how hot that was, how she wanted to see him do it again. He put his arm around her and delicately, tentatively lowered his hand to her breast, over her thin dress. She leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek, their first kiss.

"You know, Abby, he's not a cuckold. That's some poor schnook whose wife cheats on him without his approval, usually without his knowledge. Mike is cheering on the whole thing, or it wouldn't be happening."

"I know the word. You forget that all the kids who go to my school are geniuses." They both laughed and turned their attention back to the action, Derek flipping a finger across the nipple of his new friend's breast.

It's one thing to talk about sex in front of others, and quite another to see it. Charlene's lover started with a proper kiss on the mouth, their bodies in head-to-toe contact. Then he worked his way down to her breasts; she leaned back to give him better access, and to let everyone see. His cock grew as Charlene tentatively handled it.

In his last act as officiant, Karl asked Charlene to describe to the congregation what she was feeling as this man demanded her unfaithfulness. He removed his collar.

"Oh, he's kissing my tits, I have really sensitive nipples, he's biting them. I'm all tingly. He's squeezing with his hands while he's sucking with his mouth. Ogod, I feel his hand sliding down my belly, he's got his fingers on my pussy, Mike's pussy. He's sliding his fingers along my slit, everyone's looking, it's so hot."

Knowing that everyone would be impatient to be involved in the action themselves, the couple minimized their foreplay. Charlene knelt in front of her lover; his long cock found its way to mouth, where she licked and kissed and finally sucked, but could get only a fraction of it inside. She called Mike over and said simply "He's ready to fuck me." He leaned her back facing the witnesses, diabolically straddling her head with his penis resting on her forehead over her veil. Leaning forward, he grabbed her outer lips firmly and pulled hard, stretching her tender flesh. She gasped, but looked down to see herself opened up, then looked at the people gazing into her hole. Mike switched to her inner lips and pulled them apart just as hard, her red inner flesh shining with the tension. She gasped and gaped even more.

"This is obscene, everyone's looking up my cunt, I know I'm soaked. What's your name again?"

"Adam."

Come on Adam - violate me, fuck me, don't hold back."

Adam obliged, sliding his long member smoothly into her. Mike withdrew. Adam pushed his long cock all the way into Charlene's pussy for a few strokes. She whimpered and bucked up at the end of each one to get more cock into her, and then whispered something to Adam. He pulled out, then sat on the hearth sat with legs spread, cock vertical. Charlene faced their witnesses, knees apart, and squatted down, carefully threading Adam's cock into her still-gaping pussy. In that posture everyone present could clearly witness the sin of penetration. It took several strokes for her to accommodate his long instrument, but soon she was squirming up and down over the whole thing, slick with her juices. She forgot her promise to narrate the events, instead emitting little groans, cries and squeaks. In the end they were a better narration than any words. Adam reached up to tweak her nipples with one hand and her emerging clit with the other.

After several minutes of increasingly urgent public fucking, Charlene's face and torso turned a bright crimson. Reaching down with both hands she dug into Adam's undulating hips to get as much of him up into her as possible, and let out a scream. Convulsions tore through her pussy and her legs; Adam lifted his hips and Charlene off the hearth, grunted, and released. They were lost to the world, smothered in their passion, past and future dissolved in a swirl of lust, an overwhelming present engulfing them. The witnesses saw thick white fluid beginning to leak out of Charlene's pussy as the couple collapsed on the hearth, spent.

"Wow, that was amazing, I've never seen anyone fuck before," Derek exclaimed.

Abby responded as if in a dream, "I have, but this was better, intense, dramatic, er-"

"I know, erotic." They laughed again, Derek squeezing his date's breast harder. "When did you see other people fucking?"

"I'll tell you sometime."

Mike tapped on a glass, getting the attention of the murmuring guests. "Now it's time for the exposures. After this, you're all on your own."

Carol came over to Derek and Abby, and explained, "Now each guy introduces his date. He takes off her outer wrap, and he explains her preferences and her limits. Sometimes the ladies are shy about describing this stuff, but the guys aren't, so we have them do it. And the guys like to see the girls display their outrageous costumes. I think we're all into exhibition."

They started at the other end of the room, so Derek and Abby would be last. He still wasn't sure what her limits were, but he already knew that there weren't many.

Keith introduced Jenny, unzipping her long red dress to reveal a sleeveless blackbody stocking with high-cut legs. The fabric had cutouts for both breasts and pussy, the contrast in color accenting her exposure. Her husband noted that you could slap those weighty boobs around and fuck her senseless without bothering to remove the stocking, but she'd take it off if you wanted nudity. It takes her a long time to get really aroused, he explained, and the only thing that works is a cock in her pussy, but once she's gone through the first two or three men she starts cuming continuously and doesn't want to stop. He juggled her boobs just for show, while she leaned back into him and sighed. No limits except anal.

Ben and Carol's turn was next. He untied her sundress from behind her neck and flipped the ties forward over her shoulders, letting the dress pool at her feet. Everyone saw her nipples, already stiff, pointing through her mesh bra. "You can look and lick all you like - she loves that. Anything but intercourse."

Melissa stood up with a wraparound dress, really just a square of loose fabric tucked in above her breasts, ending in a slanted hem halfway down her thighs. Karl untucked it to reveal a curvy body, a little heavy but in all the right places, wrapped like a Christmas present. A thin red ribbon circled her breasts, digging into them a bit and just covering her pink bits; a wider ribbon spanned her hips, not doing a very good job of concealing a shaved pussy. A third ribbon adorned her waist, just for show. Shadows of sharp nipples appeared behind the upper ribbon. "We wanted to present my wife as a present to all of you, but since much Mike gave so much away under my direction we decided to give her to him for first fuck. No limits, but I want to watch each fuck."

The next guy took off his girlfriend's shapeless shift to expose a studded leather bra and matching bikini panties, with vertical zippers in the right places. He explained that there were springs behind the zippers, so the slits would stay open, and he demonstrated on her bra. Her breasts weren't huge, but her areolas were so wide that the whole exposed area was pink and dimpled. He cautioned that the pussy zipper might chafe, so take off her panties before you fuck her. No limits.

So it went through the other couples, one in an open-tit bra and open-crotch panties, and some in transparent lingerie. When it came to Derek and Abby's turn he still wasn't sure what to say about her, so he emphasized what he did know. Pulling her light shift over her head he explained, "Abby's an exhibitionist, she wore this bra to draw attention to her tits. Her pussy puffs up when she gets excited, so the rope tie pushes it forward where everybody can see it."

Derek hadn't seen Abby's pussy before, but he liked it, and she liked showing it, folding her arms behind her back and spreading her legs, looking each of the men in the eye while Derek described her body, clearly thrilled at the opportunities that were opening up. "No limits except anal." After Abby whispered something to him, he quickly correcting himself, "I get first fuck. No limits."

The time had come. Other couples were splitting up, finding new partners for some heavy petting, getting their bodies and their minds ready for fucking. Derek told Abby how much he liked her costume - she retorted, "I hope it's my body you really like. I've shown you mine, now it's your turn to show me yours."

Abby sat back on the couch while Derek quickly pulled off his t-shirt and shorts. His cock sprung out right in front of her face. "Wow - careful, you're likely to poke some poor girl's eye out with that thing."

"It's not your eye I'm aiming to poke with it, sweetie. I'm after your pussy."

"Oo, I ought to be offended, we only just met," she retorted in a high little-girl voice, "but I think you should start higher. I want to get a good look at that thing. Do you believe in fucking on the first date?"

Abby leaned forward and wrapped both hands around Derek's already-straining cock, rubbing and stroking while looking up at him. She licked the tip, then settled the whole helmet into her mouth, squeezing it with her lips. Derek had never felt anything so wonderful. He knew he would ejaculate soon if she kept it up, so he pulled out and sat on the couch, pulling his date into his lap facing outward so that others could see him fondling her breasts. Her earrings were dangling near his face. He had an idea. "Your tits are lovely, but I think they need more decoration. Can I move your earrings?"

Abby caught on immediately. "Oh, that is so, pardon the term, erotic..."

So Derek carefully unthreaded the earring wires from Abby's pierced ears and wrapped a wire around each nipple, twisting it tight underneath. Abby was ecstatic; she called Carol over. "Look what your guy did, I love it, I've never had such nicely decorated tits."

Looking at Abby's tits, Carol remarked "He's not my guy - I just met him today, remember?" It seemed like a month ago.

"Derek, I think my new nipple jewelry will attract more attention if you take off my bra."

Derek was happy to take Abby's hint, running his hands across her smooth skin and over her rough nipples. He pulled down gently on her dangling decorations and watched her nubile breasts snap back up, jiggling into place. She shook them to make the jewelry jingle, attracting several others nearby. In the meantime Carol sat down next to the couple; Derek couldn't resist putting an arm around her and pinching one of those beautifully exposed nipples poking through her bra.

Abby looked over and cooed, "How does it feel to feel up two girls at the same time? I think it's really hot. My tits are on fire."

Derek concurred. Carol found his cock protruding underneath Abby's pussy and rubbed the tip. Derek lurched and lowered one hand to Abby's pussy, the other hand still fondling Carol. As promised, it really was soft and puffy. Abby moaned as Derek traced a finger along her slit, burying it up to the first knuckle. All three of them were now writhing and panting. Abby's puffy pussy hid her clit, even when she was excited - he had to dig to find it, but he enjoyed the digging and so did she.

Finally Carol gasped, "Hey, you two have known each other almost two hours, I think it's time to consummate your relationship." Gently she bent Derek's now-familiar cock backward and threaded it into Abby's distended pussy. "There, that's better. That's where a cock belongs." Both of them jumped, but he stayed inside.

Ben came over to find his playful wife witnessing the penetration. Abby started rocking forward and back, doing wonderful thinks to Derek's cock, exclaiming how daring and exciting it was to fuck a guy she'd just met, but who respected her, and let two other people watch. They were the youngest couple at the party, but they attracted an audience of the more experienced members.

Derek had discovered something about his own sexuality. "It's more than that, Abby. I think each person who's watching amplifies the whole experience for me. Now I see what you mean about public fucking."

The time for talk had ended. Derek had never experienced what Abby could do to his cock, and she had never felt so full physically and emotionally. While they rocked together, catapulting each other into paradise, Mike brought his beribboned prize down right in front of them and unwrapped her. The experience was amplified again, for both coupling couples.

The night brought one new, cosmic, overwhelming experience after another for the new couple. Abby stepped over the writhing figures on the carpet, hoping that everyone would notice Derek's white gift oozing out of her. She found the poor cuckold Mike to entertain with her decorated nipples and protruding pussy, discovering that the ropes pushed the sides of her pussy together to make her even tighter and the carnal experience even more intense. Erotic. Derek, finding Jenny naked, slapped her tits around as promised; they fascinated him, kissing and stroking and slapping and tweaking. Before he knew it the older woman slipped his cock inside her and pumped furiously, her tits flying. But in the end he returned to Abby for another round.

"Abby, these other women are awesome, but with you I'm fucking the whole person, personality and all." She agreed, lying naked on the long couch and welcoming Derek's hands everywhere on her body.

"Kiss me on the lips, Derek. I need it."

Derek moved up to her head, but she pushed him down again, saying "No, the other lips, and what's inside too." He kissed her pussy before he ever kissed her mouth. He climbed on top, entered her again, felt the fire, and just rocked there content.

"Abby, you're changing my life. Come home with me, I only live a few blocks from here, and we can do this again tomorrow."

"Ok, but you'll have to find maybe some of your housemates to watch us while we do it. I like an audience."

"It's a deal."

Derek and Abby are still together, still indulging one another's need for exhibitionistic sex. One day can change a lot...