Derek's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Seth arrived I just remember apologizing and apologizing over and over again. I couldn't believe that I was such an idiot, that I had allowed her to drink so much, that I didn't realize that she was so drunk. I begged Seth to forgive me, to continue to talk to me and to still be my friend. I was so remorseful that I had tears in my eyes. I recounted ever detail to him. Everything I remembered, everything I felt; about how I wanted to actually date his sister and for the first time in a long time that I had found someone I really liked. I begged for his forgiveness as the ambulance actually arrived.

Seth reassured me that he was not angry, but I could tell that he was holding something back. I actually offered to let him punch me in the face as a way to seek his forgiveness. He declined, but I could tell that he was truly pissed at me. I don't blame him for feeling that way either. If I were in his shoes I would have felt the same way, and truth be told, I was again ashamed of myself. I slowly made my way back to my room, head down and feeling miserable about myself.

I arrived at my dorm, ignoring the greetings of my friends, as I trudged along to my room. Upon seeing my demeanor my friends could tell that something was wrong and just let me be. I tore off all my cloths, a sleeping practice that started when I first discovered I had my own dorm room, and hopped into my bed.

As I laid there I thought over the nights events and how they had unfolded. What was once a dream had turned into a nightmare. I knew in my heart that Jenelle would never want to speak to me again. I began to wonder how much of the night she remembered. How much of it was her and how much of it was the alcohol? Did she really want to kiss me, date me, be with more, or was it just her being drunk and letting her mind wonder as the alcohol control her actions? I laid there and wished that I wasn't such an idiot, that I could go back and have changed things. I also prayed that maybe, just maybe she would overlook this and somehow things might possibly work out between us.

I just continued to lay there and hate myself. I wondered why I could never be happy, why things never seemed to work out for me. I had fallen in love with my cousin, a dream that I knew could never possibly become a reality. Tonight had presented the possibility of a new dream, but as I discovered even the slightest amount of hope that things could be different, the platform that supported this new possibility collapsed. Slowly, as the alcohol continued to take its toll and as my self-loathing went into overdrive, I found sleep creeping up upon me. Aware of neither time to space, I literally let myself go and passed out.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A slight vibration in the bed disturbed my rest as I open my eyes to see what had caused the bed to bounce. My room was pitch black, which made everything impossible to distinguish, so I again shut my eyes and cursed the alcohol for causing this restless slumber. Then, as if in a dream, I felt a slight tickle upon my inner thigh as if something soft, life a feather had been draped over it. Unsure if I was awake or asleep I froze. As the soft material again brushed up against my thigh and the bed began to move.

Was I dreaming or was there someone in my bed? Quickly I realized that my sheets were no longer covering my body; I was exposed to the world. I could also tell in that moment that I had a hard on. Now, I am not going to lie and say I got a 10 inch penis or anything like that. I am an average sized male and I got a penis that extends a little over 6 inches when fully erect. Like all men I do wish that it was slightly bigger, but I am not ashamed of my dick. But anyways there is stood, proudly pointing towards the sky as I again felt the soft material grace my thigh. In that moment I knew that I was not dreaming. Someone was most definitely in my bed with me.

Still too afraid to move, I began to wonder what it was that was touching my leg, when I felt something wet and warm engulf the tip of my cock. I let out an involuntary moan as a tongue licked over the head up my cock, at if it was being treated like a lollipop. Another moan escaped my lips as I felt the mouth around my member open, and fully take my cock inside. For a moment I thought about freaking out. Some stranger was sucking my cock, and even though it was a pleasant surprise, I had no idea who was blowing me. Briefly the thought that a guy was sucking me off crossed my mind, but those fears quickly vanished when my hand was lifted and placed upon her chest.

As I used my fingers to play with my mystery vixen's nipples, pinching them while drawing circles, my mind began to wonder who was performing such a wonderful blow job. Whose tongue was this that felt like a satin glove as it traversed the length of my shaft? Who was this girl that was causing my toes to curl as an endless string of moans to escaped my lips? To say that I was in heaven is an understatement. My dick had been in quite a few mouths before, but nothing ever felt this good. A symphony of angels appeared at my bedside to give praise as this woman continued to bob her head up and down, her lips wrapped around my member.

This sensation was exponentially increased when she brought both her hands under my butt and lifted me further into her mouth. As she pulled me forward she thrust her head downward, bringing her nose into my pubic region. My sensitive cock head pushed forward. I felt a little resistant before I felt the muscles in the back of her mouth relax, giving me further access. I was in her throat! I was being deep throated by this mystery goddess. "Oh fuck" escaped my lips as she lifted her head to take a breath before once again sliding down my member, this time tickling my pubic region as her nose dove into my pubes.

As she pulled her lips off again she commented, "You like that baby" in the sexiest voice I have ever heard, before once again pulling me into her throat. That voice, I had heard it before, somewhere. I had to remember it, but in that moment it didn't matter. As her throat muscles massaged the tip of my cock, I slowly felt the familiar tingle in my balls as my orgasm began to build. The excitement of the situation, not knowing who this was, and the feel of her satin mouth sucking me off, kept bringing me closer to the edge.

I knew my climax was coming. My head fell back into my pillow as I moaned "I'm gonna come." I had warned this wonderful woman that she was about to receive my seed. However, just I said this she pulled her mouth off of me, pinching the base of my penis between her fingers. As my stomach tensed, I felt the beginnings of my orgasm, but then nothing happened. My mouth opened as my stomach further tensed, the sensation continuing to drive me insane. My legs voluntarily bucked on their own as her grip around my member tightened. Then just like that, everything relaxed as I literally felt my balls begin to turn blue. I sat up to complain, before her soft hand placed itself gently against my chest and pushed me back down.

I vaguely glimpsed a smile through the darkness as she whispered, "I have other plans for that," before adjusting herself on the bed. Temporally lost in thought, due to the rejection of my climax, I didn't realize that she had begun to straddle me. My hands, which seemed to be more aware than my mind, worked their way slowly over her body. It took me a second to notice that she too isn't wearing any cloths. I was beginning to process what was happening when I feel a completely new sensation engulf my cock. So much warmer than her mouth and just as moist, my member slid inside her. We were fucking.

If her mouth felt like heaven then I don't know how to describe this new feeling. Words can't explain the jolts of electricity that shot through my body as she drove me further inside her. Words can't describe how her pussy muscles gripped my shafted as they pulled me deeper and deeper into this mystery goddess. As her vagina milked my cock she began to bob up and down on top of me. I don't believe I was so turned on in my entire life. My iron rod felt harder than ever as she landed at the base of my shaft before lifting herself up to repeat the process.

Whimper after whimper of delight danced off her lips, the sound ringing like music to my ears, as she repeatedly glided up and down my cock. My hands, now positioned on each side of her hips, acted as my guide as I began to meet her thrust with my own. Leaning forward, her breast made their way towards my lips as I again drove my way home. Home, as weird as it feels to describe a women's pussy like that, that is how it felt. It was like a perfect glove that was only made for me. I had no idea who this was, but she had just turned me into a man, and if love making was to always be like this, I was glad to officially be a member of the club.

Taking her nipple in my mouth, I slowly started to suckle causing her to sigh in delight. No words were spoken between us; the only sounds being made were the squeal of the bed springs and the moans of two partners as their skin constantly contacted upon the others' skin. Changing her pattern ever so slightly, she stopped gliding up and down my cock, but instead started rocking her hips back and forth bring her clit into contact with my pelvic bone as she rolled her hips forward. Her moans became more audible; I could tell she was close. With her nipple still in my mouth, I bit down gently in the hopes of pushing her over the edge.

Her vagina clamped down on my member as her body began to spasm beyond her control. Her nipple escaped my lips as I continued to thrust into her. The grip of her muscles around my cock only furthered my excitement as I started thrusting faster. With my hands still on her hips, I slowly started to reposition us, laying her on her back so I could drive her further over the edge. Now on her back, I lifted her leg over my shoulder and drove myself home. Her body, still in spasm, went limp beneath me as she reached her peak.

As she recovered she sang my praise; "Oh, Derek.... HARDER, FASTER... FUCK ME, OH SHIT, JUST LIKE THAT."

Every one of my thrust sent waves of pleasure throughout both of our bodies. As I kept pistoning deeper and deeper into her, I again felt her pussy clamp down on my member, much sooner than I had anticipated. As she started her second orgasm she began to squirt; bathing my stomach and pubic region with her juices. The realization that she was squirting, pushed me over the tipping point, bringing forth my own orgasm almost out of nowhere. Without the time to react or even consider pulling out, I plowed deep into her one final time before coating her insides with my milky white cream. My cock went into overdrive as spurt after spurt poured into her. I let out a rather audible moan as my orgasm continued for another 20 seconds. Finally my penis stopped twitching. I had never cum so hard in my life. I collapsed on top of this amazing woman; trying to slowly regain my breath as sweat drenched across our bodies.

As my heart rated returned to normal and my oxygen intake again leveled off, I shifted my weight off of her and onto my elbows. Only then did I realize that the girl beneath me had passed out. At first I was shocked, but as my worry began to fade, a new sense of accomplishment started to take over in my mind. I had lost my virginity, and in doing so I have fucked this girl so hard that she had passed out from pleasure. Even in the darkness I was sure my smile was impossible to miss. Having never had sex before, my ego was now on fire. Even with being on top of the world, I still had no idea who this girl was. While it is true that at that exact second I didn't care, my mind wondered who this girl could be. Had Jenelle somehow recovered and made it to my bed, had some random co-ed decided that I was attractive and simply decided to seduce me? I had to know.

I began to move over to the edge of my bed to turn on a light as the girl slowly started to recover. I reached my hand over to my desk to turn on my lamp as I felt her arm reach for me in an attempt to pull me back to her. I clicked on the lamp and returned my gaze back to the mystery women. As my eyes adjusted to the light my mouth flew open. "KARA!!" I wailed before everything went black.

I am not sure how long I laid there. Could have been minutes or it could have been hours. Either way I am pretty sure I actually stopped breathing for a little bit and my heart had to have skipped several beats. It had to be a dream, it had to be a dream, it had to be a dream I found myself thinking. It couldn't have been real; there was no way. The girl that I had idolized over for the past two years had not just miraculously jumped into my bed and let me fuck her. As that thought repaid itself in my mind, I knew I was dreaming. I drank too much and had a very vivid imagination. That's all it was. Earlier I was depressed because everything had gone so poorly with Jenelle; now my mind was just playing tricks on me in an attempt to make me feel somewhat less pathetic. It was only a dream.

As my body slowly began to recover, as my limbs again came under my control, I tried to make sense of where I was. I was in my bed. I knew that much from the familiar feeling of my sheets under my body. My bed side lamp was on, which allowed me to visually make out my surroundings. However, my body did not seem in be in a recognizable position. I was not on my stomach or back, but instead seemed to be cradled against something. As my mind raced to make sense of what was going on, I felt a hand gently rub itself up and down across my back as a voice softly repeated my name over and over.

"Derek, are you ok? Please Derek, say something, I need you to be ok" I heard between whimpers as I slowly began to realize that tears where dripping onto my cheek from the person holding me in their arms.

I opened my eyes and sat upright, resulting in my weight shifting too much to my side and me falling out of bed, landing on the ground with a thud. "Derek!" the girl shrieked as I fell from her grasp. Upon hitting the floor I knew I was no longer dreaming; everything that I thought was a part of my imagination had actually happened. I quickly got a hold of myself and stood up looking directly at Kara.

"Kara, what the hell are you doing here? Why the hell did you do that? What were you thinking?" I said in a tone much more assertive that what I originally intended.

Kara looked at me as tears continued to stream out of her eyes. In that instant, before she even respond, my heart melted and I felt bad for her. I quickly got back onto the bed, placing my hands on both sides of my face. I pulled her towards my lips, kissing her passionately. As I broke the kiss I tilted my head down and apologized for my tone.

"I'm sorry for yelling,...you really shocked me. Now please Kara, tell me what's going on." I looked up and our eyes met. He beautiful blue eyes staring back into me, almost looking like they were searching for my soul. I wiped a tear from her cheek and smiled at her.

Her demeanor responded almost immediately. She went from scared and worried to happy in about a millisecond. Quickly she leaned forward to steal another kiss, which I gladly allowed her to take, before she sat back and started to explain herself.

"I'm so sorry, I just didn't know what to do. I've wanted you for so long and this was the only way I figured you would have me." As my facial expression changed to convey my shock she continued, "I've been in love with you since we kissed that night after graduation when you saved my friend. I don't know what it was, but when I kissed you, I felt a million tiny bolts of electrify transcend across my body. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since."

As I searched for words, I opened my mouth and the only thing to come out was, "why didn't you tell me?" Instantly I felt like an idiot and placed my head in my hands.

"I couldn't tell you. I've been struggling with it these past two years. You have no idea what it's like seeing you all the time and being worried that one slip up on your part could send you running away from me forever. That is why I attacked you tonight. I had to know. It doesn't matter to me that you are my cousin. I just had to know if you could possibly ever feel the same way."

Still in shock, I had no idea how to respond. As the seconds ticked by Kara began to fidget on the bed in the hopes of getting me to respond. As for me, I was literally swimming in my own thoughts. The girl of my dreams had just confessed her love for me, having literally jumped into my bed and fucked me. I was floating on cloud nine. I was possibly the happiest person in the world, the universe even. Kara wanted to be with me and I wanted to be with her. Everything she had just described was exactly how I felt. As I continued to allow my mind to drift, Kara began to get up off my bed, another look of sadness overcoming her otherwise adorable face. I had to mentally slap myself across the face to wake up and stop her from moving.

I grabbed her arm as she glanced over at me. I pulled her back in as our lipped met. As our tongues passionately danced in each other's mouths, I slowly brought her back down to her back and broke our kiss.

"I love you Kara."

As I said it her smile was enough to melt my heart. I leaned back down and kissed her again. At almost 20 years old I had found my paradise. I was in love with a beautiful women who happened to love me back. She was my cousin and I could care less. All I knew was that she made me happy. I had no idea what my future held, but at that minute I didn't care. I had found my bliss and I was on top of the world.

"I love you Kara," I repeated as I broke the kiss and looked down at her. The most beautiful women in the world was lying beneath me. I was instantly hard again and pressing against her entrance. She gasped out loud as I moved my hips, once again was inside her. I don't remember much about this session with Kara. We didn't fuck; we made love in every sense of the word. We were one. Every move that we made, was exactly what the other partner wanted and need. I have never felt such completeness in my life. All I recall is my heart doing back flips inside my chest and my mind telling me that if I were to die in that moment that my entire life had been worth living.

After we both reached our mutual orgasm, we stayed in that position for another hour. No words were spoken between us, but then again nothing needed to be said. All I did was curl my fingers in her hair and kiss her as she gently moved her hands up and down across my back. Finally, I laid on my side and pulled her into my chest. Tomorrow we would need to talk about everything, but tonight, all I wanted was to hold her in my arms. As sleep overcame her I just laid there with her head on my chest, an idiotic smile on my face. As sleep overcame me I dreamt about what our life together might possibly be like.

I awoke the next morning full of energy. I don't believe I have ever had a better night sleep in my entire life. I maybe had gotten four hours asleep, but I felt invincible. As I tried to stretch my arms, the realization the Kara was right next to me literally caused me to jump in my own skin. The commotion caused Kara to stir and wake. She just smiled at me and snuggled in closer to my body. I pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head.

Over the next hour we discussed a million things. We talked about how that kiss had affect both of us and how neither of us could get the other one off their minds. We talked about how we didn't care that what he were doing was considered wrong because it made us both so happy. We discussed our next moves, particularly how we were going to keep this quiet and if and when we should tell our family. She knew that I was close with Maura and Jessica (she was on great terms with them as well, but they had naturally formed stronger bonds with me. Except for Jess and Kara, they were twins and as twins I guessed they shared everything) so we both figured it was only a matter of time before they would guess what happened. As for our Aunt Tia, we were both scared shitless of her finding out. We both loved her; she was Kara's mom and had been my mom since I was 8. We both wanted to do nothing that would disappoint her, but at the same time, we wanted nothing more than to be together. The one thing I cared the most about was Kara's happiness. Her happiness meant my happiness and I wanted to do nothing to fuck that up. My prays had been answered. I was planning on going to church tomorrow to thank god personally.