Derek's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was obvious that we needed to keep sneaking around. That meant that my dorm room was not the best place for us to continue to physically express our love for one other. In another year I would be old enough to get my own apartment. While we questioned whether or not Aunt Tia would grant me permission to get one, we figured that it was worth a shot when the time came. Maybe we could talk her into letting Jess and I into getting our own place; we would both be collegiate juniors and she would be able to trust us because we were family. For the time being, however, our actual house and random outdoor locations would be safest places. However, that brought up another problem. How would Maura and Jess react to Kara and me as a couple?

Maura knew that I was in love with Kara. For some odd reason she even seemed to be okay with it. I figured that out of the two of them, she would be the easiest to convince that we were doing what made up happy. Jess, on the other hand, could possibly explode and never talk to us again. Jess meant the world to us. She was one of the most important people in our lives, and we needed her to be a part of our future. The road ahead for Kara and I was going to be difficult. Society frowns upon our type of relationship; as hardships presented themselves to us we would need family at our backs to make it through.

We made love once more that morning before we both got dressed. We needed to sneak Kara out of my room. She had been able to make it in unseen last night (mostly because she showed up around 3 am) but this morning was another story. My dorm was already buzzing with people, and if we were going to pull off this rouse, we needed to get her out of my room soon. A lot of my friends already knew she was my cousin; there would be no pretending that she was my new girlfriend. Before she was to leave I kissed her again while again professing my love. Now that I was able to kiss her whenever we were alone, I don't believe I was ever going to be able to stop. Even then, right before we were to sneak her out of my room, I had to touch her lips to mine. After our kiss I opened my door, peered into the hallway, and when the coast was clear we got her out of there.

When she was gone, I just laid back in my bed while smiling. While I was lost in a daydream, my phone started to ring. I answered it, surprised to hear Jenelle's voice on the other side. She wanted to have some lunch and talk about what happened last night. I agreed before hanging up, thinking back on how much my life had changed over the last few hours. I went from pining over my dream girl, to meeting my friend's hot twin sister, to actually getting to be with my dream girl. To put it bluntly, this lunch was going to be interesting.