Derek's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she broke the spell. I guess she thought she was dreaming, too, and she woke up first. "Derek, we can't!" she said. "This is wrong, you're my brother..." She was out of my arms then, out of my reach, and I was wide awake. It had really happened, it wasn't the delicious dream we'd both thought it was, and that meant the very real rules of life applied. You can't fuck your sister in real life. We both knew it.

"I know it's wrong," I told her, and it was on the tip of my tongue to confess everything to her – my obsession, my love for her, my need for her, when she dealt me the ultimate blow.

"You're just horny and drunk," she accused me. And that was like a sucker punch to the gut, that she thought I would use her that way, like she was just scratching an itch, when meanwhile I loved her, I really did, and she had no idea how much. So I told her. I told her I loved her and I told her I needed her, but somehow it made it all worse. And when I turned on the light it was back to brother and sister. She was still in her panties, but I was so defeated I couldn't even appreciate it.

So I did what a brother should do. I comforted her and told apologized and told her we would forget about it, we would never talk about it again, it was done and over with.

Except that it wasn't, not for me.

Flash forward to this past week. She and Jayme had been fucking almost every night in her room. I awoke to the soft sounds of my sister panting and moaning, to him murmuring things to her, to her little muffled cries as she came. It was driving me crazy. I was hard every time I heard his footsteps in the hall to her room, because I knew what he was about to touch in there, I knew her body now and how good it felt under my hands. I lay in the dark with my fingers wrapped around my cock, and I stroked myself to the sound of her being fucked by another guy. I abused my throbbing dick to the sounds of her moaning his name, begging him, whimpering as he satisfied her and sobbing when he made her cum. It was sweet torture and I was barely sleeping because they were at it all night. And long after they were done and I had spent my own load, I lay in a half-state, replaying the night at Jimmy Danforth's in my mind.

Except this time she didn't say no. This time, my fingers sunk into her heat and she clenched around them and it was she who whispered, "I need you." She unbuckled me slowly, nipping at my lips while she sought me out with her soft fingers, raising her hips slightly to spring me free. She was on my legs, my cock standing proudly in front of her, and she stroked me and squeezed me and kissed her way down my chest, her hand never stopping, then down my stomach, her hair tickling me as she trailed down from my bellybutton with her tongue. She flicked that little tongue against my cock and I cried out, arching off the bed toward her mouth, but she chuckled softly and moved her face away. And then she whispered, "I want to suck your cock, but I'm afraid you'll cum too fast. I just need you inside me, Derek."

I groaned as she held her panties aside and lowered herself onto my cock. My head buzzed from the thrill of being inside her, finally. It was better than I dreamed. She was hot, tight, and slippery, and all I kept thinking was, I'm fucking my sister's cunt. I'm inside Dana. This is really happening. She rode me like she had done it many times before, and I just enjoyed the feeling of her on me, the matched rhythm of our hips, her molten heat, the exquisite friction. I was getting close, and I tried to think of anything else to make myself stop. Not before her, I couldn't cum before her. She was moaning and sighing and murmuring that she loved my cock in her, it felt so good and so deep, she wanted to cum all over it, she wanted to feel me shoot my cum inside her, and it was so hard to keep from spilling but I did it, I did it, and then she was working herself on me frantically, really grinding down and clenching me, and I kissed her and she cried out in my mouth as she came hard, and I spurted without control deep inside of her, clenching my jaw and groaning, "Dana, I love you, I love you, I love you."

But that was just a fantasy that I played over and over in my mind, because the reality was that my sister would never be mine. My sister would never allow us to break that taboo, and I would never make love to her. It was a cold shower to my brain and my cock. And in the dark I lay sleepless, yearning for her, my heart and my head and my balls aching.

12