Descend to Heaven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,767 Followers

But finally it was too much. I don't know if it was her technique or the sight of her angel face contorted into that look of cock-sucking trance, but suddenly I felt the rush of semen charge my balls and electric pleasure run up the backs of my legs. I grabbed onto the base of my cock with one hand and squeezed and with the other hand pulled her to her feet and just about flung her onto the bed.

"No! Inside you, Arianna! That's where I want it!"

She landed on her back and bounced on the mattress, dizzy and disoriented and still in the grip of her oral high, and before she could come to her senses I had my clothes off and was kneeling between her legs.

I paused for just a second, just to see if there'd be an objection, a refusal, a plea for more time or a last minute grab for shredded dignity, but there was nothing. Arianna lay with her legs apart and eyes closed, the loser, this time, in that eternal struggle, awaiting the loser's fate.

Or was it really like that at all? Arianna had brought me to the edge of sexual madness, poised above her with my dripping cock aimed right at her juicy little hole, almost crazy with desire. And she'd done it all by not really doing anything, by simply not refusing me. All she'd done was be herself, and let me make her into what I wanted.

Yet isn't that the most powerful kind of love? Is there anything more powerful than a person turning themselves over to you to be used as you desire? To be your pleasure and your toy and your dream object?

I didn't stop to think about it. I plunged into her and Arianna wailed and raised her knees till they gripped my ribs, opening herself entirely. Her response was complete, automatic, and instinctive, as if she were climbing a tree. That little cunt was swollen and tight and filled with a sucking emptiness my cock rushed on to fill till my pubic bone hit hers and there was no space between us. I know I hurt her with that savage entrance, but that was part of it too: this last bit of hurt, the anguish of love and the pain of giving yourself. And then she wrapped herself around me, legs over my ass, nails in my back, and clung to me as I began to fuck her.

Sparks flew; thunder and lightning. I couldn't tell if we were two beings trying to become one, or one being trying to split into two and free ourselves into our own separate existence. She was so tight and swollen with excitement that my cock could hardly move. Her sheath held me so that despite her slick wetness her whole sheath seemed to move with me, up and back and around. This was nothing like the last time we'd fucked, tentative and wary. This time we were down in the depths of those feelings I spoke about, with no conscious thought, no caution or barriers. We fucked in a space of blood and juice and flesh, gasping and biting and tearing at each other like animals.

I dug my fingers into her ass and lifted her pussy up to me like a target, like a ship I was torpedoing again and again, trying to make her explode, trying to shatter her into a million pieces. Arianna started coming and didn't stop. I could tell from the way she shuddered and twitched in fits, one after another, her vaginal muscles squeezing me in paroxysms of release, like a throat swallowing again and again.

And then I was there, shocks an d tangles possessing me till there was no holding back and I let my body take over and do what it wanted to do. Instinctively I grabbed her wrists and held them down against the bed as if to keep her from getting away. I plunged deep into her, arching my back to thrust my cock home, and at the last second I saw her eyes gazing up at me, cloudy and unfocused in the thrall of orgasm, then clearing and staring at me with penetrating wonder and intensity as my cock throbbed and jerked inside her and the semen spewed from me in thick, heavy gouts. It was more than just a sexual release. It had the blinding force of life seeking life, a drenching, saturating ejaculation that brought with it these deep, primal feelings of fertilization and creation.

It was a sacred moment there and totally unexpected and it seemed to go on and on, Arianna open and totally still, and my hips punching into her spasmodically with every fresh launch of cum.

When it was over I just collapsed on top of her, her wrists still in my hands, and we just lay there for a long minute or two, gasping for breath. At last I felt her moving beneath me, shaking as if she were laughing, but she wasn't laughing. I raised myself up enough to hear her quiet sobbing and see her eyes brimmed with tears. I didn't have to ask her why.

I rolled off her and took her in my arms and held her close as she continued to tremble and sob, and it was all right. There was no need to talk or explain. It was like I was holding a piece of myself, and the tears and the crying were from me as well as her, and from a very precious part of me.

Above us the heavens stood still and the stars and planets realigned. This had been more than sex. A new constellation had appeared and the pieces held each other close in my small, messy bed.

To Be Continued...

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,767 Followers