Descend to Heaven Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,774 Followers

I fastened a ball gag between her teeth. I knew Arianna could be loud, and I didn't want to take any chances. She refused it at first, but then opened her mouth and slipped it in. She immediately began crying out into the gag and making muffled protests. She was testing it, seeing how well it silenced her. It worked just fine.

I knew she wanted to yell. I knew she wanted to protest. I was violating her body, disrespecting her person, so of course she would yell. But we both knew it would have no effect. It was a formality, a show. We both knew what she was there for.

The gag between her teeth gave her a wild and manic look, like a horse feeling the bridle. She looked at me with fear and trepidation, but the sight of her stretched out like a prisoner in some medieval dungeon absolutely galvanized me with desire. She must have seen it in my look because she quickly dropped her eyes as if they'd touched something hot. I opened her blouse and lifted it aside to expose her breasts.

As per my orders, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were bare and unusually full and beautiful; heavy and warm when I took them in my hands. I took her arm and slowly turned her around. She yelped and raised up on tiptoe to keep her balance, but I got her turned and facing the wall so I could undo her skirt and open the zipper. I tugged it down over her hips and thighs, made her step out of it and tossed it aside.

She was without panties. A dark lace garter belt held her stockings up, and that was it. That tight, innocent ass presented itself, almost luminous in the dark of the room, and I couldn't keep from running my hands over it, like a fortune teller with his crystal ball. I felt her shudder.

"My God you are gorgeous," I whispered. "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are, and how much I want you?"

A little whimper. That was all.

I turned her back halfway towards me, so she was in profile.

"You really don't, do you?" I asked. "And you have no idea of why I have to do this to you."

She shook her head timidly, stretched out tight by the winch. I slid my hand up her torso, caressing a swollen breast and tweaking her nipple till I felt it harden between my fingers.

"Possession," I said. "Control. Ownership. Exploitation. Let's just start with those."

There was one more thing to do and I did it quickly, attaching velcro cuffs to her ankles, and clipping her ankles to a wooden spreader bar which kept her feet about eighteen inches apart. Then I turned her back to face me.

At that point she was mine: bound and gagged, spread and open, her body presented to me without reservation. She was my victim and my captive, my goddess and my whore: black stockings and high heels and legs spread, wispy garter belt stretched taut, blouse hanging off her shoulders like a stole, exposing her breasts, and that obscene red ball gag between her teeth. The effect on me was extreme.

Stepping up to her I put my hand on her ass to pull her towards me, towards where my other hand was waiting to caress her pussy and coax it even further awake. I wanted to feel the power I had over Arianna, the power she so willingly gave me. She jumped when I first touched her, but she had nowhere to go and no way to protect herself, and she quickly settled down and yielded to my touch. What else could she do?

I attacked her from both side, gripping her ass cheek in my left hand while I assaulted her from the front with my right, sliding my middle finger between her labia and into her genital groove. She moaned as she was violated, helpless to do anything else. But down below, her body greeted me with a seepage of lubricating fluid that quickly eased the friction and let my finger glide easily up and down her vaginal cleft.

She might lie to herself, but she couldn't lie to her body. She was hugely excited.

And that's what I was looking for: the heat and softness and the wetness that told me her body was aroused whether she'd admit it or not. I was already touching her inside, past her gates of modesty and refusal. I was already in conversation with a deeper and more basic part of her, one that cared nothing about her dignity and self-image and only understood the language of touch and rude sensation.

My cock was still sticking out of my fly, waving around like the boom on some ridiculous crane. Now I pressed it against her, leaning into her so it pushed against the flesh of her hip and she could feel my urgent hardness, as if it already wanted to burrow into her and was ready to make its own hole.

"You're wet, princess," I whispered to her. I rubbed her vulva till she could hear the sticky, viscous sound of her own aroused flesh. "My, darling! How did you ever get so wet? Do you like being tied up like this, Arianna? Do you like being my toy? My little sex doll? Does it excite you?"

All she could do was mmph and moan behind the gag, and pull on the ropes to make the pulleys creak, but that wasn't doing her any good. The hoist held her up like a side of beef and just as exposed. But no side of beef ever looked like this.

I pushed my finger into her, up into her vagina, and she wailed and pulled sharply at the ropes. I hooked my finger inside her pussy and used it to pull her hips toward me until her feet barely touched the floor. Arianna yelled behind the gag.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, mocking her. "Do you want me to let you go? You can get your stuff and walk right out that door and I won't stop you. All you have to do is tell me to stop. Just grunt three times. Make any sound three times, and keep repeating. That's your safe word. Three shouts, or taps, or grunts, over and over and I'll let you go and you'll never have to see me again.

I pushed my finger into her even harder."But this is your test, Arianna. This is a test to see if this is what you really want, and to see if you can really handle it. You understand?"

That was the truth but at the same time I was teasing her, rubbing her face in it. She never would have come over here and put herself in my hands like this if she'd had any doubts or objections. Arianna wanted this. She wanted to be invisible. She wanted to be reduced to a sexual body, used and exploited and taught what she was capable of feeling.

I spun her around and she complied clumsily, her shoes scuffling on the floor as she tried to maintain her balance. I grabbed one buttock and squeezed it so hard she squealed. Then I released it and immediately fetched her a sharp slap on her ass. Her sudden cry of shock and alarm was wonderfully gratifying, as was the way her pussy bore down on my finger in a sudden spasm in response to the pain.

That called for another spank, and then another, and then I removed my finger from her and concentrated on spanking her ass, both buttocks, watching it get red in the dim light.

Her moaning was constant now, her little gasps and imprecations. I wanted to hear her. I wanted to hear what she was muttering and crying out behind the gag, so I just pulled it down

Arianna was panting. She was moaning, her voice low and shuddery, but the only words I could make out were, "Oh God! Oh God!" repeated in a breathy whisper over and over.

That was it. That was all I needed. I opened my pants and pushed them down with my shorts and I grabbed Arianna's forearms and pushed her back against the wall. I was taller than her and had to bend my knees to fit my cock to her pussy, but I got it in place, right between those dripping lips. I took her buttocks in my hands and pushed it in.

She was swollen and tight and seemed to want to resist me, but nothing was going to resist that iron erection. I slid up into her, stretching her and filling her, feeling that tight, polite vagina dissolve into a greedy, sucking whore cunt as I pushed. There was a feeling of fluttery excitement inside her, an intense sensation of submission.

"Fuck!" I hissed, and Arianna moaned.

I let go of her arms because the hoist held her tight enough, and I grabbed her ass and lifted her on top of me. My knees were still bent, and I shoved into her hard enough that her shoes lifted from the floor and she hung from me like a rag doll, suspended with her legs dangling on either side, held up only by my hands, my prick, and the ropes fastened to her wrists.

What's the point of this? The thrill, the excitement, the feeling of mastery and rightness from having Arianna spread and tied and helpless? What is it that makes it feel so good, fucking her hard like nature must have intended? I possessed her. I owned her. My prick was plunging into her, my body hammering her clit.

Arianna was losing control and close to orgasm. I could see it in her face, twisted into a grimace of delicious agony, mouth open, eyes closed. I could hear it in the way she whimpered and grunted as I slammed into her, sending my big prick deep inside. Her ass flexed in my hands as she bore down, tightening her pussy.

She cried out then screamed, and her head slammed back against the wall as she came hard, trembling and shaking in my hands, the orgasm hitting her in waves that wouldn't stop.

She was in the grip of serial orgasms, the shocks hitting her again and again as I fucked her furiously, desperate for my own climax.

"Oh yes! Yes! That's my girl!" I gasped. "That's my hot little whore! Give it to me baby! All of it! Every drop!"

Her juices were dripping from her, wetting my thighs. One last thrust. One last push into that open pussy, deep, hard, mean. My cock throbbed inside her and I froze, giving myself over to the ecstasy of orgasm, the explosive release of ejaculation, spewing my hot cum deep inside her open and helpless body.

And it was more than just orgasm, more than just sexual release, It was conquest, it was power. It was a feeling of raw possession that enveloped us both.

Arianna had felt the ropes. She had felt what it was like to be owned and used for a man's pleasure, and the feeling had hit her deep in that place she'd been hiding away. I'd discovered her. I'd revealed to her what she was, and as my cock slipped from her and I eased her to the floor, I felt her shaking and I heard her sob.

"Baby, baby..." I kissed her and tasted tears. I fumbled with her bonds and released her, then took her in my arms and held her as she shook and wept softly. "Are you alright?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's nothing." She tried to laugh, then put her arms around my neck but I could feel she had no strength. I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the sofa. I laid her down and covered her body with mine, and covered her face with tender kisses, caressing her, holding her safe.

"David, David. What have you done to me? I can't stop shaking."

"I've made you mine, Arianna. After this, I think there's no doubt. You're the one I've been looking for and you know it. I'm the key to your lock, and we've just opened the door. Now we get to see what's inside."

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,774 Followers